We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
Als versterking van ons juridische team zijn wij op zoek naar een enthousiaste, leergierige stagiair(e) die ons kan ondersteunen.
Als stagiair(e) krijg je bij Euronext een prachtige kans om de financiële wereld een keer van dichtbij te leren kennen. Je kijkt mee in de dagelijkse juridische praktijk. Je ondersteunt de juristen in het zoeken naar oplossingen voor diverse praktische juridische problemen. Je gaat mee naar interne en externe besprekingen en door middel van het schrijven van memo’s adviseer je over diverse zaken.
De Legal afdeling ondersteunt de verschillende strategische business units. Het team houdt zich onder andere bezig met het signaleren, implementeren en rapporteren van relevante juridische ontwikkelingen, het controleren op naleving van relevante wet- en regelgeving en het opstellen en beoordelen van diverse contracten binnen het gehele dynamische veld van de financiële handel en het handhaven van de merken-portefeuille. Dit hechte en jonge team van juristen is gedurende het hele jaar op zoek naar stagiair(e)s.
- Je bevindt je in de laatste fase van de studie Nederlands Recht
- Civielrechtelijke afstudeerrichting, financieel rechtelijke interesse is een pre
- Communicatief en sociaal vaardig
- Enthousiast, gemotiveerd en betrokken
- Mooie ingang om de financiële wereld van dichtbij te leren kennen
- Ervaring opdoen bij een wereldwijd opererende beursorganisatie
- Binnen een hecht team van jonge en enthousiaste juristen werken
- Voor een periode van minimaal 2 maanden
Euronext is seeking to give new impetus to its Global Sales function. To achieve this, a new organization structure has been implemented to reflect the increased product depth and cross-sales ambitions of Euronext going forward. The Sales Associate for Belgium & Luxemburg (BELUX) will support key client relationship management activities for the region.
The Company is focused on enhancing its customer orientation, which has created a global drive to improve our coverage, engagement and overall customer satisfaction through strengthening the quality of our relationships with clients.
The role will report to the Head of Sales, Regional Banks & Brokers, based in France and will focus on the key clients across all segments and Euronext asset classes namely, Equity, Derivatives, Commodities & FX.
Support the regional sales team in delivering an outstanding client experience in all aspects of the client relationship and position Euronext as a valuable partner in the eyes of our dominant clients :
- Further develop market and product knowledge of all markets and products offered by Euronext to engage with clients effectively across all products available from Euronext.
- Support the day-to-day sales/commercial engagement with allocated clients across sell-side, buy-side and proprietary trading firms
- Develop strategic relationships, with a focus on finding and deepening connections between disciplines across multiple asset classes
- Contribute to a formal customer intelligence framework in order to :
- Understand who our clients are, understand how both parties derive value from our
relationship and identify which people, processes and systems we need to change to
- Efficiently gather and analyze information in order to build deeper and more effective
customer relationships and improve strategic decision making.
- Take the lead on client mapping exercise as directed by the Regional Head of Sales
- Prepare materials for quarterly client review meetings, liaising with different internal departments across Euronext to gather all relevant information
- Work collaboratively with internal functions including (a) the Business Units to co-ordinate client engagement and to establish a formal sales & marketing plan to drive our commercial success and to further develop our brand and value proposition, (b) the Analysis team for client reporting, analyzing client trading behavior (c) Project Management to ensure successful delivery of any new initiatives and (d) Technology and Operations to ensure we provide the highest level of customer service.
- Keep abreast of trends, market and regulatory developments across all Euronext asset classes
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- 3-5 years’ relevant client facing experience required
- Understanding & experience of financial markets
- Successful track record of performance in sales support and relationship management
- Ability to build effective relationships and communicate at all levels of the organization
- Sharp commercial & analytical mindset identifying opportunities and commercial risks ensuring that these are escalated internally
- Exceptional communication & presenting skills (clear & confident to maximize impact)
- Strong team orientation with a transparent and collaborative approach to building internal & external links and relationships
- Understanding of trade lifecycles across execution, clearing & settlement
- Understanding of current and future regulatory environment
- Proactive & results orientated: impresses with speed of delivery and quality of response & inspires others with their enthusiasm
Listing is in charge of the relationship with listed companies and those contemplating an IPO. Our mission is to promote financial markets and explain to business leaders the benefits of listing and how to use the financial markets effectively once public.
Within the Listing Department, under the supervision of the Head of Analyst, the Listing Analyst will support the team by developing and producing market intelligence primarily for the Listing department in Oslo, while also assisting the Global Listing Team.
As Listing Analyst, you will:
- Be responsible for structuring and preparing presentations on market activity from a Listing perspective
- Provide sectorial updates and case presentations on key priority areas
- Analyze primary and secondary markets deals as well as capital markets and companies for targeting prospects
- Organize an active and regular competitive watch
- Support the global and local teams with the preparation of their meetings and presentation material (peer analysis, global ECM/DCM benchmarks, stock performance analysis…)
- Assist the Listing team in the roll-out of strategic initiatives targeting prospects, issuers and ecosystem members
- Assist the Listing team on various other sales and client related operations
- Participate in relevant projects within Listing department both local and global
- 1-3 years of experience is required
Education & Knowledge
- Master’s Degree in Business / Finance
- Familiar with ECM/DCM operations through previous experience within a transaction services, investment bank, advisory firm or other relevant background
- Fluent Norwegian and excellent level of English (oral and written)
- Very good drafting skills
We are looking forward having you in our team.
For further information or questions, please do not hesitate to contact Head of Listing Norway, Eirik Høiby Ausland +47 906 06 301 or EirikHoiby.Ausland@oslobors.no or HR Business Partner, Christina Gabriel +47 94529870 or email@example.com .
Job Description Summary
Euronext Technologies recently started some major programs to redesign Trading Platforms used to run Euronext Markets, industrialize its IT and implement Agile methodologies. Performance testing tools strongly integrated and automation over Continuous Integration/Delivery and Testing are key features.
Euronext is seeking a Senior Data Engineer to lead key analytics engineering initiatives, including end to end ownership for designing and deploying Big Data products.
The selected candidate will help to design, build and enhance data platform and applications to support our business needs. Will also be involved with building and supporting critical real-time software and services that provide monitoring of trading platforms, conformance testing and nonfunctional monitoring to name a few.
The technical environment is the following: AWS, Talend ETL, Java, Python, Spring, Linux RedHat, message processing, high-performances and low latency.
Our core belief is that customers (internal and external) are our number one priority so we work hard to deliver value back to them with everything we do. We believe strongly in team ownership of systems, which includes defining the vision of the services to prioritization of projects.
- Ability to identify, collect and analyze data to facilitate the development, implementation and application of software systems;
- Actively contribute to continuous code improvement;
- Work closely with Business and Operational teams in order to understand the existing and new trading platforms and testing/integration requirements;
- Bring ideas on tools and framework used by other firms in order to help defining Euronext target;
- Provide accurate tasks estimates and develop the associated tools;
- Produce clear and accurate documentation and train teams to use delivered software;
- Contribute on design and architect next generation applications;
- Interact with out-sourcing vendors and staff to complete development projects;
- Conform and improve Euronext’s Software Development Life Cycle;
- Diagnose and resolve software problems quickly and efficiently;
** The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
- Expertise on Database handling and implementation;
- Expertise on cloud based technologie;
- Talend enterprise edition ETL tool experience;
- Knowledge of AWS AppSync and GraphQL;
- Expertise with AWS Lambdas;
- Rest APIs;
- Knowledge of NoSQL Datastores;
- Java, Python , R languages hands;
- Knowledge and ability to plan and execute, big data management and analytics;
- Knowledge of the investigation, evaluation, interpretation, and classification of data;
- Fluency in English.
Working in the Information Security Team, the successful candidate will find themselves engaged in all areas of the business at Euronext. Further, the boundaries of the role extend beyond Euronext’ perimeters where third parties exist and need to be engaged or responded to.
The function is heavily involved in the day to day running of the Information Security practice and wider security programme across the organisation based on global recognized frameworks (e.g. ISO27001, Cobit, NIST).
The successful candidate will be engaged to handle and manage IT Audits and Risk Assessments, IT Security Architecture, IT security monitoring, third party reviews, compliance checking, and matters of both regulatory and legislative impact including matters relating to, but not limited to, data privacy, cyber legislation, and corporate security best practices.
A high degree of independence will be afforded to the candidate, who will be working on key projects across the organisation. The candidate must have an in-depth security background and work alongside other information security teams from both inside InfoSec and outside in other IT teams.
The candidate will also work very closely with business side staff in the form of executive project sponsors, business analysts, enterprise architects, and project managers. The role will be engaged as a primary resource on a project from conception through to delivery and beyond. Heavily engaged in project engagement processes to establish the security requirements and controls of an initiative, risk assess the requirements, and deliver high and low level security solutions and designs.
The successful candidate must have a deep knowledge of all areas of IT technologies, infrastructures, and business systems, coupled with exceptional InfoSec skills. In addition, a thorough understanding of the threat landscape and all security controls that can be used to realise security protection against threat vectors.
Candidates must have strong stakeholders management skills and be prepared to present prepared risk analysis results and solutions to all levels of staff and management.
- Assisting with the implementation and maintenance of the Information Security Programme;
- Assisting with efforts to align internal security practices with industry best practices and security frameworks commensurate with strategy and the expectations of our clients and regulators;
- The handling of project / initiative requirements and processing and communication of requirements;
- Risk assessment of projects and initiatives;
- The creation, communication, and handling of the approval for Security Solutions created;
- The subject matter expert for all assigned projects and initiatives;
- The creation of security design documents and diagrams for all projects and initiatives;
- Responsible for profiling the entire IT/Systems estates, and the assessment of the same for security gaps given your deep knowledge of the threats, vulnerabilities and controls in play;
- Stay abreast of the threat landscape specific to Euronext and adjust/draft solutions designs according to developments in this space;
- Timely and accurate reporting of the current state of all assigned projects/initiatives;
- Assisting with risk assessments and the risk management process by executing appropriate measures to manage and mitigate risks thus reducing the potential impact on information processing resources and assets;
- Ensure the Information Security Risk register is up to date, tracked, and presented on a regular basis to management. Working through action plans to conclusion with all stakeholders;
- Assisting with audit activities whether orchestrated internally or externally by a third party;
- Assisting with compliance matters or conflicts of interest relating to communicated; Policy, Standards, Procedures, and Guidelines;
- Assisting in the drafting and preparation of departmental security document sets;
- Keeping track of policy and standards exceptions and the risks aligned to them;
- Keep abreast of new risks and trends in the threat landscape that may need to be addressed within information security policies, procedures and standards;
- Exhibit a broad knowledge of security compliance and auditing frameworks and apply those to formulate policies, procedures and standards;
- The delivery of ongoing security awareness and training through various tools and workshops;
- Ownership and oversight of all controls owned by InfoSec, including the approval point for all change efforts, etc, that might impact any such controls.
Profile and Skills
- 5 to 10+ years’ experience in a specific Information security role (e.g. related ISO 27001 consultant / projects);
- Experience within the financial sector will be a considerable benefit;
- Past/proven experience working in a team;
- Established background in Information Security Risks processes and in IT/Information Security Audit;
- Strong background and knowledge of working with and implementing international security standards and frameworks, such as; ISO27001, ISO27002, ISO27005, NIST, Cobit 5, etc.;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- The ability to interface across the organization with other teams and managers of all levels;
- Analytical judgment, decision making and project management skills;
- Ability to deliver security education and awareness training sessions and material;
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills and organisational skills;
- Must be able to work well under pressure, prioritise workload appropriately and work well alone or as part of a team;
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities while multitasking effectively and to articulate complex security and privacy concepts to business users;
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner;
- Working/technical knowledge of IT infrastructure and security specific controls;
- Security industry certifications are considered a plus, e.g. include; CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, Cobit 5, ISO 27001 or other security / ISO related certifications.
Job Description Summary
The Software Developer/QA Engineer - Trainee is part of the Information Technology job family providing end-to-end technology across Euronext business.
Information Technology has a core responsibility for developing, supporting and protecting the key trading applications, but also for managing Data Center and protecting Euronext systems from cyber-attacks and data theft.
Purpose of the Role
We are currently seeking to recruit an intern Software Developer/QA Engineer on Euronext Development Factory.
This is a great opportunity to gain professional experience and develop skills in .NET and .NET Core enterprise development, MVC/WCF/REST/WebAPI/Azure Services in an Agile Scrum Team.
The candidate will be working on is a high availability multi-tier platform built on top of MS Dynamics CRM 2016/CRM 365, SharePoint 2016 and Azure Services using the latest .Net and .Net Core patterns and practices.
The platform is extensible so that on-going development to meet changing business requirements is much more than small code changes and will often involve complete new services.
This role will play a part in developing and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality (taking leverage of our Selenium (JAVA) framework, Microsoft Shims and Fakes, Moq, Microsoft Load testing)
The Euronext Dublin business application delivery platform, Exstream, is an open services architecture leveraging:
.NET and .NET Core / C#
- Simple Injector
- VS/Azure DevOps
The platform delivers an enterprise application to 90 internal end users. This includes the application, business processes, document management and data capture needs required for the listing and related back office functions for the Euronext Dublin and Euronext Group.
The candidate responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets business needs. If you enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using MS Test features and Selenium in JAVA;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved:
- Work in a structured managed SDLC environment;
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and business analysts) to identify system requirements;
- Monitor debugging process results;
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions;
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Attention to detail;
- Good communicator.
Listing is a strategic business unit of Euronext in charge of the relationship with listed companies and those contemplating an IPO. Our mission is to promote financial markets and explain to business leaders the benefits of listing and how to use the financial markets effectively once public.
The Senior Listing Manager handles the admission process of IPOs in Euronext Markets. As part of the admission process, the individual will advise our business partners and clients on our rules, existing regulations and technical possibilities. The Senior Listing Manager will also be the primary contact for a portfolio of listed companies. You can also be in charge of an industry sector and be responsible for sales, marketing and customer follow-up of the companies listed within your sector.
The position will report to EVP Primary Market, Head of Listing Norway.
As Senior Listing Manager, you will:
- Manage independently admission to trade of shares on all Oslo equity markets, including setting to the Listing Committee and the Board of Directors
- Assess the continuation of listing of shares after certain transactions, and exemption applications
- Be the primary contact responsible for customer relation for a portfolio of listed companies
- Conduct relationship meetings with listed companies
- Identify and conduct sales meetings with potential listing candidates
- Contribute to product and business development within the department's areas
- Contribute to business strategy in the department's areas
When responsible for an industry sector, you will:
- Advise the department and the stock exchange on academic issues
- Contribute to the preparation of statistics and presentations for the relevant industry
- Maintain and refine the stock exchange rules and guidelines developed for the relevant industry
- Identify listing candidates and propose market activities within the industry
- Conduct sales and marketing activities within the industry
We are looking for the following profile:
Proven experience from the capital market. This position can be held with background from a range of different fields. The successful candidate has competencies or knowledge in the following fields:
- General market competence
- General transaction competence
- Legal Exchange and securities law
- Economics and Finance
- Product development
- Corporate governance
- Customer care
Education and Knowledge
- Higher financial education, civil economist, chartered accountant, lawyer or similar
- Language: Fluent Norwegian and full English professional proficiency is required
- Ability to work very independently and handle dialogue with companies and advisors
For further information or questions, please do not hesitate to contact Head of Listing Norway Eirik Høiby Ausland +47 90606301 | %45irik%48oib%79.Ausland@oslobors.no " rel="nofollow"> EirikHoiby.Ausland@oslobors.no or HR Business Partner, Christina Gabriel +47 94529870 | firstname.lastname@example.org .
Job Description Summary
We’re looking for a driven Cyber Defense Specialist passionate about building innovating solutions to prevent against an ever-expanding cyberattacks.
The Cyber Defense Team, under the Information Security department, is in charge of defining and overseeing cybersecurity controls. It oversees and tests the soundness and effectiveness of the technical and procedural controls that protect the systems and information. It defines requirements, identifies priorities and reports on the overall posture of the controls.
- Evaluate processes to identify desired outcomes and process performance drivers;
- Perform detailed analysis of processes and identifies key measures of process performance for base lining and attainment of desired outcomes;
- Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide security monitoring and incident response services required by the business, in alignment with Cyber Security’s mission to protect Client’s Digital Assets (including Industrial Control Systems) to a level of confidentiality, integrity and availability commensurate with the threat to those assets and their value to Client.
- Act as internal expert on matters relating to intrusion detection and incident response.
- Lead investigations into network intrusions and other cyber security breaches.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of security monitoring and incident response processes and solutions as required to support our cyber security program.
- Operate security monitoring and incident response toolsets with a focus on continuous improvement.
Profile and Skills
Euronext is looking at the following profile:
- Fluency in English;
- Proven experience as a Computer Security Specialist;
- Programming skills are preferred (e.g. knowledge of C++, Python, Shell, etc.);
- Familiarity with security frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity framework) and risk management methodologies;
- Knowledge of patch management, firewalls and intrusion detection/prevention systems;
- Familiarity with public key infrastructure (PKI) and cryptographic protocols (e.g. SSL/ TLS);
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability;
- Outstanding communication and organization skills;
- Decision-making skills;
Education and Knowledge:
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field;
- Professional certification (e.g. CompTIA Security+, CISSP or equivalent is preferred).
- Knowledge of financial markets;
- Knowledge of Equities and Derivatives financial instruments (e.g. Futures, Options/Warrants).
- Ability to successfully deliver tangible outcomes with significant business value, i.e. create visions and ensure they are delivered;
- Ability to influence across the organization, effectively leading change, originating ideas;
- Ambition and potential to develop a successful IT career;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Strong awareness and interest in technology;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Willingness & Ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies and envision their potential benefits;
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal and presentation skills in English;
- Self-driven, customer focused and proactive;
- Good Learning Agility and Decision Making Skills;
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills;
- Ability and flexibility to work independently as well as in a team;
- Be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Have a cross cultural mind-set to be able to work with interlocutors from all regions across the world;
- Willingness to travel as per business need.
Additional Information: This job description is only describing the main activities within a certain role and is not exhaustive. It does not prevent to add more tasks, projects.
Interbolsa is the leading entity in Portugal in post-trade services, offering integrated and flexible solutions at European level, operating as the Custody and Settlement Central Securities Depository (CSD), belonging to the EURONEXT Group and being compliant with:
- CSD Regulation (CSDR);
- The Portuguese Legislation on Capital Markets;
- The rules of the Portuguese Securities Market Commission (CMVM).
Interbolsa uses the most stringent international service and security standards and was one of the first CSDs to join the European settlement platform TARGET2-Securities and to obtain authorization to operate as a CSD in the context of CSDR.
Interbolsa Operations Department
The operations department is responsible for the management of the Centralized Securities Systems and the Settlement Systems of Interbolsa.
The candidate for this position must, preferably, have a University degree or master's degree in Management, Economics, or equivalent.
The role requires the ability of analyse, propose solutions and work with multidisciplinary teams.
- Give support to the operational team of the Central Securities Depository;
- Identify manual processes that can be automated and propose solutions for the implementation of more automated processes;
- Manage contacts with Interbolsa Clients: Issuers and Financial Intermediaries.
As a Custody Services Analyst you will:
- Give support to the registration and cancellation of securities issues in the Centralized Securities Systems;
- Give support to the management of Corporate Actions, namely distributions (dividends, interests, bonus issues), mandatory reorganizations (redemption's, conversions, mergers, demergers, capital reductions), voluntary reorganizations (subscriptions, exercise of rights), among others;
- Give support to the development and implementation of more automated and digitized services at the Central Securities Depository, namely to the Centralized Securities Systems and Corporate Actions;
- Give support to other operational areas, namely the vault that manages the securities in certificated form;
- Manage contacts with Interbolsa Clients: Issuers and Financial Intermediaries, to clarify doubts and solve problems.
Profile and Skills
Euronext is looking at the following profile:
- Knowledge of Capital markets and applicable legislation;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills;
- Knowledge of English language (oral and written);
- Familiar with PC’s and standard office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.);
- Key skills: Responsible, Organization capacity, Accuracy, Communication skills, Teamwork, Tasks oriented, Customer Focus; Oriented for Operational Excellence;
- Minimum of one (1) year of professional experience in capital markets.
Education and Knowledge
- University Degree in Management, Economics, Law, or equivalent (preferable).
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 200 listed issuers worth more than €3.3 trillion in market capitalization as of end December 2018, an unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 26 issuers in the EURO STOXX 50® benchmark and a strong diverse domestic and international client base.
Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. Its total product offering includes Equities, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext operates regulated markets, Euronext Growth and Euronext Access; in addition it offers EnterNext, which facilitates SMEs’ access to capital markets.
The DEV Factory is the IT department owning the development roadmap of the multiple products existing in the Euronext Information System. The Products teams manage execution backlogs and deliver software validated on stand-alone or pre-integration platform.
Solution Design & Integration team
The Solution Design & Integration team has to ensure the functional integration for all the DEV FACTORY Products.
For each Feature delivered by a project, the Solution Design and Integration team is accountable for ensuring that for all products:
- Impact of the new feature has been identified
- The overall design will deliver our objectives of evolutivity, availability, performances, while keeping this simple as much as possible.
- Interfaces between products are clearly defined and documented
Design and implement the automated integration testing strategy
- Prepare the end to end functional testing plan
- Execute and analyze the defined tests
Own the Regression tests execution plan
- Work with the Tools team to continuously improve our regression testing tooling
- Coordinate with Projects and Release Managers to make sure regression testing is performed in due time for all projects
The Technical Lead, Technical and Functional expert, in the Solution Design & Integration Team, is accountable for functional end-to-end design for 1 or n projects. He should define the design at Features level and industrialize the checkpoints related to the functional data flows implemented.
The candidate will have the opportunity to work on challenging subjects through the whole Euronext Trading System.
The main focus of the mission will be to improve existing tools, or build new tools that will help the functional check/analysis of several data flow (private/public/internal) issued by the Euronext Trading System.
- Be interested in “Trading” Business
- Improve existing tools, or build new tools that will help the functional check/analysis of several data flow (private/public/internal) issued by the Euronext Trading System.
- Tools packaging to allow a simplified deployment and usage
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Education : IT Engineer
- IT skills : C, CMake, Python, Shell, GIT
- Sound understanding of Linux operating systems.
- A clear understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills & team work.
- A very good level of English is required.
- Experience working with Continuous Integration is a plus.
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
A responsible member of each community we operate in.