We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
- Borsa Italiana Group
Euronext Clearing – previously CC&G - is Euronext's multi-asset clearing house (Central Counterparty, or CCP), that provides proven clearing and risk management services, focusing today on the Italian markets. Currently connected to a range of trading venues (including Euronext Milan, MTS, BrokerTec and Hi-mtf), the asset classes cleared include equities, ETFs, Closed-end Funds, Financial Derivatives, Commodities (Agricultural & Energy) and Fixed income (Cash and Repos markets).
As part of Euronext’s ‘Growth for Impact 2024’ strategic plan, Euronext Clearing has initiated a major project to expand its offering to cater for new European markets, and aims to provide clearing services to the majority of Euronext markets within the coming years.
Euronext Clearing provides a job opportunity as a Client Services & Onboarding Manager.
The Client Services & Onboarding Manager will take a key position within the general Clearing Project team initially, helping to design and implement a centralised model of onboarding and client services, that will enhance the clearing member experience at Euronext Clearing. During this initial phase, Euronext Clearing will onboard a large number of new clients, and the Client Services & Onboarding team will be critical to ensure this is a success, supporting other client-facing teams (most notably Sales & Relationship Management). This need is expected to significantly ramp up in H2 2022 as existing members adapt and new members prepare to connect. In advance, a detailed, clear, and streamlined onboarding process is required; and the Client Services & Onboarding Manager will be responsible for defining roles & responsibilities across Euronext Clearing teams, while co-ordinating and taking accountability for a number of centralised activities that are currently spread across a number of teams including Operations, Risk Management, Membership, IT and other areas.
Upon go-live of the expanded new Euronext Clearing service, which will be phased for Cash and Derivatives products traded on Euronext markets during 2023 and 2024, the team will support further organic onboardings as the service grows, and play a key role as the centralised entry point for first-level client queries. The CS&OB manager will be responsible for driving standards and building a best-in-class service of client support. It is expected that there will be people management responsibilities as the team grows. A working knowledge of the clearing operations activities and wider clearing services will be expected to ensure a knowledgeable team can provide expert advice to members in the first instance, and co-ordinate with the clearing operations, risk management and technology teams to resolve all queries in a timely manner. The ensure this, rotation within the clearing and settlement operations teams may be required in the role.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with senior management to design, implement and manage a new Client Services & Onboarding team within the operations department;
- Define and implement a streamlined onboarding process for clearing members and clients; identify and co-ordinate responsibilities across different players in the process;
- During the Euronext Clearing Project, work closely with the Sales & Relationship Management team to support the large number of initial member onboardings for Cash and Derivatives markets;
- Centralize the point of contact for member queries, working with Sales & Relationship Management and client-facing teams to define a best-in-class client service approach;
- Evaluate and implement projects and opportunities to develop new processes and technologies to continuously improve the client and onboarding service;
The key responsibilities only describe the main activities and are not intended to be exhaustive. Responsibilities may change as Euronext Clearing evolves and new services & products are introduced.
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum 7-8 experience working in operations and client-facing positions in the financial industry;
- Excellent knowledge of the asset classes listed previously;
- Knowledge of clearing activities, and preferably experience working in/with a CCP;
- Ability to work autonomously and propose and implement improvements to existing processes;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; working with teams from various locations and departments, and interacting with varying levels of seniority across the organization;
- Leadership skills – ability to lead and bring all team members together to work in the same direction;
- Excellent oral and written communication and influencing skills, capable of interacting effectively with business, risk, product and operations experts as well as with executive management;
- Fluency in English is mandatory as this is the working language of the organisation
Within Euronext, the Listing Department is in charge of the relationship with listed companies and those contemplating an IPO. Our mission is to promote financial markets and explain to business leaders the benefits of listing and how to better use financial markets once public. In addition, we are fully supporting a dynamic through creating and promoting new services and financing instruments, developing the investors’ axis, bringing together the ecosystem and lobbying towards European public authorities.
Within the Listing Department, the Analyst Team is the statistical and information knowledge center. The intern will be involved in the launch and development of new initiatives (targeting innovative Tech SMEs across Europe, Family owned-businesses, etc.) and will participate in the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports on market activity from a Listing perspective.
Launching our new strategy in 2019, “Let’s Grow Together 2022”, within the listing department six pillars of growth were identified. Here the intern will play a key role in the further development of SME Qualitative Research. Facilitating the real finance Euronext Amsterdam is identifying ways in which to encourage SMEs to access the capital markets for their financing needs. Working collectively with the Netherlands ecosystem (major banks, auditors, institutional and private investors) Euronext is rolling out an SME plan.
The internship will run for a duration of six months, starting as soon as possible.
Conducting industry, market and company-specific research.
Researching trends in various industry sectors.
Help implement the Netherlands SME plan.
The Intern will support sales representatives in the preparation of their meetings and presentation materials, spanning the entire value chain (clients, prospects, the capital markets ecosystem, etc.).
The Intern will support the team by contributing to the production of sales and market intelligence. This can range from analysing the private funding ecosystem ( SME Start UP & Scale up scene as well as the private and venture capital market).
Peers analysis and global ECM/DCM benchmarks to capital markets utilisation and stock performance analysis.
Post listing performance: summarizes key movements and trends in the shareholder base, Improves understanding of client's Investor Relations workflow to ensure service is aligned with their needs.
Continued analysis of direct competitors for potential threats, weakness, strengths and opportunities.
You are a native Dutch speaker but also fluent in English, other European languages are a bonus.
You have a Bachelors Degree in a relevant study (University) in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Management.
You are able to work independently and with teams alike; be able to work under pressure and time constraints; and be able to take leadership of projects.
You have good knowledge of Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint.
You have a strong attention to detail, accurate and pragmatic. Palpable interest in the financial markets.
Essential skills include robust planning and prioritization skills, attention to detail, rigor and a strong sense of accountability.
Ability to easily swap from qualitative to quantitative analysis will also be key.
Course in financial accounting, valuation, financial markets and products, governmental affairs
Who is Company Webcast?
Company Webcast is on an exciting growth journey. We are on a mission to become number one in professional webinars and webcasts in Europe and we are expanding into new countries. We are transitioning in various ways, from SME to MNC and from client facilitator to full-option client consultant. Our business pace is fast -matching the ambitious objectives we have set- and you will play a key role in these deliverables.
Are you crazy about AV and would you like to successfully supervise and control video productions in the studio or at live (hybrid) events? Are you excited about continuously improving technology? Not scared for the point where AV meets IT? Then we have the job for you!
What does that mean?
These are some of the tasks that will come with the job:
- Controlling a wide range of technology during studio productions
- Preparing and overviewing technical challenges, while keeping it cool
- Installing and handling materials during on-premise productions
- Providing technical support to the Event Managers during the run-up to the webcast
- Doing location checks to see whether the available equipment and technical infrastructure are sufficient to provide a live broadcast
- Proper maintenance of all equipment and making sure that all systems are always ready to run the show
- Taking care of small fixes on faulty equipment
- Installing exciting new equipment to improve the quality of your webcasts
- Keeping the administration up to date of all technical knowledge, using our Confluence space
- Showing involvement by suggesting novelties to improve the beauty of our product
- Helping international production colleagues that need your expertise
- Installation of our webcast equipment at self-service client locations
- Giving hands-on support and basic training to clients
- Converting workload to planning, using our planning tool Rentman
- Collaboration with our freelance poule of technicians and directors and keeping them updated about any changes on studio equipment or settings
What do you bring?
Knowledge and experience with technology and absolute passion for AV are the most important qualities we look for. If you'd rather have a specific list of “requirements”, check the list below:
- At least a completed TSO/BSO education or comparable
- Demonstrable technical work experience within the AV or ICT sector
- Knowledge of Microsoft environment and network management
- Driving license B
- Willing to work in the evening (and very occasionally on weekends). Webcasts can take place in the evenings (or weekends)
- Fluent in Dutch, being able to communicate in English
- Sense of humor
And of course, you are the business card of Company Webcast. To do this job well, it is important that you are customer-oriented, punctual, stress-resistant, flexible and proactive.
To lead and manage a team of senior software developers and software developers. Line management responsibilities will include technical recruitment, appraisals, 121 meetings, identifying training needs, motivating and performance managing the team
To drive the strategic direction of our products & services with particular focus on new technologies
To implement improvements to our products, services, processes and knowledge sharing within the team
To plan for team growth considering the blend/level of skills required within team
To assist in resourcing decisions
To review project progress and overview of the performance of all individuals in team
To facilitate the smooth delivery of all projects, enhancements and support delivered by the team
To facilitate technology and methodology decision making throughout team, including standardisation of system architecture, reusable code base development, versions of software tools, best practice, source control and deployment processes
The ideal candidate has:
Degree in engineering, computer science, physics, mathematics or equivalent
A senior level software developer with strong and successful technical lead experience
Experience of at least 10 years in leading software developments
Working experience in designing and implementing complex software architectures
Experience of managing the whole software development value chain
Experience of managing, directing and motivating staff to deliver projects with stretching scope and objectives
Working experience in fintech or in other critical sectors
Knowledge of SQL and NOSQL Database platforms (DB2, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB)
Knowledge of GIT version control and other software lifecycle management tools
Knowledge of public and private cloud architectures (AWS, Azure, Openshift)
Knowledge of containerization (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernates)
Experience in AGILE methodology
Excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills
Fluent in English oral and written
The Commodity Product Manager is responsible for managing the product portfolio, both existing contracts as well as new developments. This requires close relationship with all key stakeholders-external as well as internal.
• Coordinate the commodity product maintenance: regular review of product specs (eg. delivery locations, settlement methodology, underyling etc.) with the external stakeholders (GCM, Trading members, end users, partners) working closely with the internal Euronext teams (EMS, Stats, Regulatory etc.)
• Oversee the development of a new commodity product and/or service in close cooperation with internal project teams, finance, regulation, surveillance and other key stakeholders.
• Maintain and develop relationships with business development and client services, ensure we have an accurate and detailed understanding of our client needs and opportunities to increase market share.
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive.
• Minimum 5-7 years’ experience within Agricultural commodity markets gained in a client facing role covering either trading, hedging, or risk management.
• Deep understanding of the futures markets & the underlying physical market
• Strong commercial acumen and strategic awareness.
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills, an ability to combine attention to detail with the wider strategic view.
• Rigorous project management skills: ability to leverage internal and external relationships, autonomy and determination to drive forward projects, provide clear business input into functional requirements.
• Collaborative, open, pragmatic, customer oriented and numbers-driven approach to work.
Strong business technology skills. Understanding and background of working with complex trading/clearing/settlement systems as well as being able to demonstrate general IT literacy
Euronext is the leading pan-European market infrastructure, connecting European economies to global capital markets, to accelerate innovation and sustainable growth. It operates regulated exchanges in Belgium, France, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway and Portugal.
With close to 2,000 listed issuers and around €6.9 trillion in market capitalization as of end December 2021, it has an unmatched blue chip franchise and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets, one of Europe’s leading electronic fixed income trading markets and is the largest center for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices.
The Group provides a multi-asset clearing house through Euronext Clearing, and custody and settlement services through Euronext Securities central securities depositories in Denmark, Italy, Norway and Portugal. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, it also operates a number of junior markets, simplifying access to listing for SMEs.
Euronext Digital Office
The Euronext Digital Office is the group function responsible for setting and sharing digital strategic vision for the Euronext group, while driving digital transformation and give real substance to the digital strategy and its implementation by delivering digital platforms and solutions across the organization. We offer the opportunity to work with a team operating in a fast-paced growing, wide business and technical environment - distributed in Paris and Milan - where the personal and professional growth of each team member is accelerated by their sense of commitment, ownership, accountability and belief in challenging every day the standard way of doing things.
Role Summary & Key Responsibilities
As part of its data strategy to grow as a data-driven organization, ENX launched in 2020 a data referential transformation program to re-think its approach in terms of client intelligence. Through the Client Master Data (CMD) project a first milestone has been recently achieved. The project allowed to implement a centralized client data model for Euronext leveraging on a Master Data Management product and existing data sources. The project also introduced a flexible and scalable data lake solution on AWS plugged with a data visualization tool (Power BI) and the CRM System (Dynamics 365).
As next step the ‘Euronext Referential’ project is going to be launched by Q1 2022 with the aim to enhance the current Client Master Data Management (CMD) solution and continue the journey to deliver a full client data ‘360 degree view’, global reporting across Euronext network and grow as a data-driven organization.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Group Chief Digital Officer the Data Referential Platform Product Owner will contribute to the implementation and delivery of the’ Euronext Data Referential’ strategy related goals and expected results.
This role needs to combine proven technical, program and change management skills and ability to bring multi-disciplinary teams together to enable successful collaboration and positive outcomes to contribute to the Euronext Referential’ Project objectives’ achievement.
As a Product Owner, he / she will be accountable for :
- Leading stakeholder working group to determine collective requirements and ensuring all stakeholders needs are represented in solution
- Organizing collection and support the consolidation of requirements with various stakeholders
- Project management processes that support the efficient running and delivery of the project
- Ensuring the deadlines are met, responsible for tracking timelines, milestones and checklists, maintaining project controls and providing initial support to resolve any issues
- Contributing to the RFP design and process to select Euronext provider for an MDM tool
- Animating story mapping & conception workshops with stakeholders (data, business, lab ..)
- Clearly expressing Product Backlog items, creating all necessary User Stories
- Ordering the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve goals and priorities
- Ensuring that User Stories are well defined & complete before embarking them in development (write specifications, tasks sequencing, tests scenarios with relevant stakeholders).
- Ensuring the Data Engineering team understands items in the Product Backlog to deliver relevant technical conceptions and developments
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Data Engineering team will work on next.
He / She will also be responsible for the following:
- Initiate and conduct impact analysis with all relevant stakeholders and teams in the event of changes in requirements or any new requirements introduced
- Contribute to the preparation and specification of Epics and User Stories together with data, business or lab stakeholders
- Identify dependencies, risks and issues across on the backlog items, and escalate to the Data Referential Sponsor when necessary
- Refine user stories with business stakeholders and the data engineering team.
- Administrate the User Stories with tasks and a clear definition of Done in Jira.
- Support status reporting for each Business Initiative at regular intervals.
- Discuss/review solution proposals from the data engineering team and translate the proposal into executable tasks.
- Build functional tests with stakeholders and ensure tests are well performed before delivering any user story.
- Document and communicate appropriately to his peers on all solutions he build to enable knowledge sharing.
- Work closely with the Data Delivery Manager to prioritize Epics & Stories in alignment with data team directions
Profile and Skills | Profile Requirements & Experience
- Master's Degree or equivalent certification in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, engineering or other appropriate academic majors or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of proven working experience as a Product Owner, Project Manager in a complex environment
- Technical skills regarding data (modelling, processing, ETL solutions, data integration, data science, ..)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-directed.
- Must be able to work independently and according to the priorities set by the Management.
- May create training materials, templates, etc. based on trends within current implementations to enable simplification and improvisation in future implementations.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Focus, Flexible and Team player
- Focus on timely and high quality delivery with attention to details, delivery in a sustainable and maintainable way
- Knowledge and experience in databases, DataMarts, Data Modelling, Data Governance, Data Security, BI tools, ETL Solutions, Data Science, DataOps.
- Experience in consolidating information and creating initial report drafts, structuring them for different level of hierarchies
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Office suite, and project management tools
We are looking for an innovative problem solver who thrives on getting things done. You will work on exciting (hybrid) events on-site and in our own brand new professional webinar studio together with customers of management level of the top 500 organizations.
Company Webcast is on an exciting growth journey. We are on a mission to become number one in professional webinars and webcasts in Europe and we are expanding into new countries. We are a fast-moving business with lots of opportunities to make a real impact, so we’re looking for a fast thinker and an effective go-getter.
The events business is changing rapidly since COVID-19. We are now in a transition from a facilitating company to a company that not only facilitates but also advises and inspires the customer in the entire process. In this position, you advise the customer and will help develop new products of the future.
As a successful Event Manager Webinars & Webcasts, you will play an essential role in the customer experience as you will have a direct impact on the success of our customers webinars and webcasts in our London studio or other locations in the UK. You strive for quality and customer satisfaction and make them feel at ease. You also have or able to learn the technical skills to support our events such as conference calls, video conference calls etc.
Moreover, we are in London at the beginning of the Company Webcast adventure where you will have the opportunity to help build this promising position in the UK market.
As Event Manager Webinars & Webcasts you will:
- Be frontrunner with regards to building the Event Manager team in the UK. As the first to join this team, you will be spearheading the activity and will eventually be managing senior tasks with regards to day to day activities of the team as well as act as go-to for upper management;
- Be a specialist in the field of communication with Webcasting;
- Be a trusted advisor to our customers to get the most out of the webcast;
- Inspire and guide the customers on a C-level through the entire process;
- Manage/coordinate the internal and external suppliers on the day of the event to make it a success;
- Identify new market developments so we can stay future proof for our customers;
- Have a commercial/professional attitude, highly customer-oriented.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Have experience in acting as the go-to within a team, either as senior project member or team lead.
- At least higher professional level (Bachelor) with a strong interest in communication and A/V. You either have experience in managing events technically or you have a technical background within similar skills sets.
- Experience with working in multi media platforms or other streaming tools is a big plus.
- Experience managing webinars, webcasts, (video) conference calls is a big plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in the area of event or project management.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Being able to perform under pressure (working on multiple projects at the same time).
- Team player with perseverance.
- Pro-active, results driven and flexible
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Euronext is particularly committed to gender equality and the development of female talent at all levels of the organisation.
In 2021, the gender equality index applicable to Euronext's French legal entities reached 94/100 for Euronext Paris SA and 88/100 for Euronext Technologies SAS.
To further improve, we have communicated a concrete action plan with identified areas of impact to ensure we recruit diverse talent and promote equal opportunities among our employees.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
A responsible member of each community we operate in.