We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets, close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
Job Description Summary
The DevOps Engineer will integrate the Industrialization & DevOps Tools Team.
The team has a strong and transverse role. They lead topics related to industrialization (automation of build and deployment) and they provide DevOps tools used by all IT departments (from Dev Factory to Production).
We are seeking a motivated DevOps Engineer with a passion implementing current trends in continuous integration, testing and delivery.
The person in this role will have a very good understanding of the software development and delivery pipeline and help us to streamline development to allow for continuous feature release of SaaS applications.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the design, deployment and support of the DevOps tools infrastructure used from the development to the production, including: build platform, code quality and QA Tools, monitoring tools and schedulers.
This person will join a team with transversal activities and responsibilities, and will need to be able to think quickly, be multitask and respond appropriately to Alerts/issues.
He/She must be able to work under limited supervision and collaborate daily with several geographically diverse development and operational teams in order to deliver new projects from development to production.
In addition to providing support during normal business hours, the selected candidate will provide on-call support and periodic support for scheduled off-hours maintenance.
- Design, implement, administrate and support our critical DevOps infrastructure
- Produce clear and accurate documentation
- Handle of requests, incidents and changes
- Provide accurate tasks estimates and keep ticketing systems updated
- Ability to take the drive on project, deliver end-to-end tasks and get more responsibilities
- Build collaborative relationships with others IT teams
- Help dev, integration and run teams to use tools and implement CI/CD/CT
- Work closely with dev and Ops teams to implement cross-level monitoring (Nagios, Prometheus, ELK, Grafana, etc.)
- Help teams to implement topnotch production plan in all environments
- Work closely with business and IT teams to implement automation and industrialization
* The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
- Engineer, with at least 3/5 years of IT experience (sys. admin and/or developer)
- Good experience managing applications deployed on Linux systems
- Efficient or curious to learn our build stack: Redmine/Jira, Jenkins, Nexus, Coverity, Sonarqube, Fortify…
- Efficient with some monitoring tools (Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK…) and/or scheduler (like V-TOM, Tidal, $U, Control M)
- Experience with AWS Cloud technologies
- Basic/good experience with configuration management tools preferably Ansible
- Efficient Linux skills required
- Nice to have: Windows admin knowledge
- Some experience with Jenkins including deploying and managing servers and creatingautomation scripts
- Experience with Container technology preferably Docker and related systems
- Strong familiarity with Git source code version management
- Required programming languages: Python or Java
- BA/BS in CS, CIS or other IT degree program or equivalent experience preferred
- Demonstrable ability to be confident, pragmatic and tenacious and work as a self-starter requiring limited supervision.
- Fluent English
The Sales and Business Developer drives the expansion of a group of products. He/ she enhances and develops relationships with existing clients as well as acquiring new clients and prospects.
• Identify, Qualify, Negotiate, Close and On-Board new clients across all client segments.
• Proactive attitude towards all client relationships.
• Work and interact with other sales personnel globally to provide the best possible service to Clients.
• Interact with the Liquidity Management Team daily to help build relationships and increase volumes.
• Keep abreast of Best Practices and General Market Trends.
• Analyze the coverage areas potential, track sales, and status reports utilizing the firms CRM tools.
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
• Proven experience in a product management, business development or sales support role.
• Expert knowledge of Euronext’s market model, rule book, service offer, the buy-side and sell-side landscape.
• Excellent client facing skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the client’s organization.
• Strong commercial acumen and strategic awareness.
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills, an ability to combine attention to detail with the wider strategic view.
• Rigorous project management skills: ability to leverage internal and external relationships, autonomy and determination to drive forward projects, provide clear business input into functional requirements.
• Collaborative, open, pragmatic, customer oriented and numbers-driven approach to work.
• Pan European business experience – developing products in multiple geographic locations.
- The investor relations team is part of the CFO Office. In liaison with Senior Management, the team manages interactions with investors and financial analysts to communicate and explain all aspects of Euronext’s strategy, corporate developments and financial performance.
- Fully integrated into the IR team, the intern will be involved on a large variety of topics, notably the preparation of financial communication (financial press release and reports), monitoring market perception (broker analysis, peer analysis, modelling, valuation of the company), supporting the head of Investor Relations and her team very closely.
- The intern would also participate in group-wide projects related to ESG and Governance matters in coordination with teams internally, as well as to ad-hoc analysis depending on the requirements at the time. One such example could be the follow-up of the upcoming Strategic Plan with analysts and investors.
- The intern will be uniquely positioned to gain a deep understanding of the financial industry, the operation of market infrastructure operator, the management of a listed multinational firm and the financial communication processes.
The job will be based in Paris (La Défense).
- Help in producing financial communication support (press release, Q&A, presentation, registration document)
- Monitor peers and market developments on a regular basis
- Analyze brokers’ notes on Euronext and its peers
- Occasionally, work in collaboration with Finance team member on ad-hoc project / report
- 2nd / 3rd year student in business school specializing in Finance / Economics (preferred).
- Successful first experience in investor relations, finance or corporate communication
- Good understanding of Corporate finance and Strategy topics
- High level of integrity, professionally composed
- Fluent in French and in English.
- Good knowledge / interest in the financial industry.
- Strong writing, communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Inquisitive with ability to develop relationships quickly
Actually with the exponential growth and use of Data (Big Data), Governance and Metadata Management are essential to assure knowledge and data quality in regard to data elements.
Euronext is seeking a Data Steward - Trainee to be part of team in designing, developing, and deploying the data governance framework, to manage the content and metadata of data elements.
The selected candidate will assist on the full cycle of Data Governance/MDM Processes related to the creation, maintenance, and quality of data across Euronext data assets.
Be part of the Data Office, assisting on the execution of operational activities;
Support development and enhancement of metadata repository (data dictionary), by harvesting different data sources, maintenance of business glossary and data mapping creation (for data lineage) by understand ETL data flows;
Work with the business and IT teams supporting them in the documentation and maintenance of the business metadata and business rules;
Execution of data quality strategies, to continuously monitor data quality and to identify detect, correct and prevent poor data quality issues, and participate on the cleansing process;
Participate on the process to integrate data management in the software development life cycle.
Knowledge, skills and experience reqquired
- Degree/Master in Data Analytics, Information management, Business Intelligence or related field;
Knowledge of key database concepts, data models, and SQL;
Knowledge of ETL tools (Talend would be a plus);
Analytical and quantitative problem solving ability;
Good communication and relantiotship skills;
Fluent in English.
Euronext Corporate Services
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with nearly 1,300 listed issuers worth close to €3.4 trillion in market capitalisation (as of end December 2018). Euronext operates the regulated equity and derivatives markets of Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels as well as Lisbon and has recently acquired the Irish Stock Exchange.
As part of its strategic development plan, Euronext has engaged into the development of a complete service offering to listed companies. Built-up through a combination of organic developments and acquisitions, these services have been integrated into an unique and comprehensive value proposition articulated around four main pillars:
* Investor Relations: Our Advisory team offers tailor-made support, market intelligence and decision making analytics for listed companies. In addition, our IR.Manager solution offers a complete and intuitive Investor Relationship Management and Targeting platform.
* Communication: We offer a comprehensive range of webcast, webinar and conference call services for all types of Investor Relations and Corporate events, through our solution Company Webcast. As a complement, we also provide flexible and customized market data components for Investor Relations websites of listed companies.
* Governance: Our board portal solution “iBabs” help organizations secure their board meetings and streamline their decision-making processes.
* Compliance: Our InsiderLog solution offers a solution to automate the management of insider lists in a way that both saves time and ensures compliance with the requirements of the Market Abuse Regulation.
Euronext Corporate Services already serves more than 2,500 clients including over 600 listed companies, private companies, advisors and public organisations. Our clients are located across all Euronext markets (Belgium, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland) but also beyond (e.g. UK, Nordics, Italy, Spain, Germany).
The Euronext Corporate Services team is composed of over 80 enthusiastic professionals that combine a strong local footprint across Europe with a deep understanding of global capital markets. They help organisations, both listed and non-listed, private and public, make the most effective use of capital markets and run more efficiently.
Read more at https://corporateservices.euronext.com/
Working under the supervision of the Head of Lead Generation for Corporate Services, and together with the local sales and product teams as well as external providers, the Marketing Manager is responsible for designing and executing a comprehensive marketing strategy across the different products of Euronext Corporate Services’ countries.
His/her key responsibilities will include:
- Define and build the prospect universe including audiences/segments to be targeted across both listed and non-listed organizations
- Create efficient marketing strategies for each of the products, in coordination with each product specialist, leveraging on inbound and outbound tactics
- Ensure effective execution of these strategies, in coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Take operational ownership for the implementation of the whole marketing strategy (e.g. emailing campaigns, coordination of content production, organization of webinars/workshops, organization of events & partnerships)
- Design and set-up efficient processes to monitor, analyze and optimize the impact of marketing campaigns for both offline & online actions
- Develop marketing materials to support sales effort : presentations, banners, commercial proposition…
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a motivated profile with the following skills to help us accelerate further the growth of Euronext Corporate Services in the Netherlands:
- Significant experience in a high growth business or start-up environment (with hands-on approach and ability to build things from scratch), preferably in a B-to-B industry
- Sales/Marketing experience in an international and multicultural environment
- Proven expertise in creating and executing multi-touch marketing campaigns that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics, online and especially offline events
- Proven expertise in content & commercial presentation creation
- Expert at using marketing automation tools to develop marketing campaigns that optimize the flow of qualified leads to sales teams. Advanced command of Hubspot will be a plus
- Analytical thinking as well as ability to articulate a comprehensive strategy
- Business-driven, results oriented and proactive mindset
- Demonstrated teamwork capabilities and ability to interact with different stakeholders
- Strong project management and coordination capabilities
- Flexibility and ability to adapt in fast growing and changing environment
- Native English, fluent in Dutch and/or French would be a plus, with strong writing skills
- Competitive compensation
- Be part of an ambitious growth project, backed by the leading pan-European stock exchange
- Be part of the management team of Corporate Services and contribute to the strategy
- Career opportunities
- Be focused on the job at hand and deliver with quality in time
- Report progress in a structured way
- Escalate any topic that might block the day to day work
- Implement tools to support the development and maintenance of the trading solution.
- Produce technical documentation.
- Actively contribute to continuous code improvement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Higher level academic technical qualification (Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent)
- Eager to learn and to be exposed to opportunities to grow as a professional
- Positive attitude towards working in team
- Discipline, vitality, and adaptability
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with uncertainty and able to cope with context switching (without impacting productivity)
- Interest in financial area / trading business is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Proficient working with Linux (bash, shell, etc.)
- Experience working with GIT
- Good knowledge of C and C++
- Good knowledge with Python
- Knowledge of OOP paradigm and design patters
Part of the Listing Admission team located in Amsterdam and Paris, the Listing Admission Manager handles the admission process of IPOs/new listings in all Euronext Markets.
As part of the admission process, he/she will also have the mission of educating and advising our business partners and clients on our rules, existing regulations and technical possibilities.
He/she will be in charge of liaising and collaborating with local regulators on specific admissions and rules and regulations.
The Listing Admission Manager will also be in charge of assessing companies applying for an accreditation as Listing Sponsor on Euronext Markets.
• Oversee and monitor the various admission processes of IPOs (including assessment of companies and execution of the transaction);
• Produce management reports and incident analyses and put forward proposals for improvement;
• Coordinate with relevant Euronext departments to process complex transactions;
• Contribute to the improvement of the listing process and amendment of the Euronext market rules;
• Responsible for liaising and collaborating with local regulators on specific admissions and rules and regulations;
• Timely and correct process of admission files;
• Proactive resolution of issues in our market.
The Information Security Assessment & Exploitation team is currently responsible for the identification, tracking and mitigation of security weakness and vulnerabilities globally for Euronext and its subsidiaries. The goal of this internship is to enhance our security testing coverage by performing security tests, review security issues from our internal tools, test new tools to coverage new battery of tests, etc. It will be a good opportunity to learn and grow as a security tester with unique opportunity to engage with team of professionals and work with multiple security testing tools.
- Perform Penetration Tests on multiple applications and infrastructure
- Review and assess vulnerabilities identified by automated tools
- Research and test new attack vectors
- Purpose mitigation actions to reduce the risk of a cyberattacks.
Required Skills & Experience
- 0-5 years’ experience working in an InfoSec role.
- Basic knowledge about security vulnerabilities (how to identify and mitigate).
- Basic knowledge of security best practices and guidelines (OWASP, NIST).
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and security specific controls.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Be able to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and supporting infrastructure elements.
Euronext is seeking to hire a Legal Counsel to work in-house to support the Euronext group with primary responsibilities to support the legal functions including but not limited to legal support to our M&A team, support of financial transaction, commercial contract drafting and negotiation, drafting and filing organisational and Board documents, and providing general support to the Head of Legal department. The Legal Counsel will also bring assistance as regards corporate law impacts to the new initiatives being launched.
Main Targets and Responsibilities
In this role you will :
- Provide legal support to the M&A team – domestic and international transactions (review and negotiation of share purchase agreement, shareholders agreement etc)
- Handle the legal aspect of financial transactions
- Draft and negotiate a variety of commercial contracts with third parties
- Ensure that the functioning of the Board of Directors of the (French) entities in the Euronext group complies with the applicable legislation, regulations, corporate governance codes, the company’s articles of association and the rules and regulations issued pursuant thereto
- Work with and advise business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
Euronext is looking at the following profile:
• At least 8+ years of experience at a top law firm or in-house department
• Experience on corporate law matters
• Financial services experience helpful
• Experience drafting, negotiating and managing a wide range of commercial transactions
• Able to confidently research legal issues, interpret information and present summary of findings
• Demanding, pragmatic when needed, flexible, adaptable and innovative in response to changing situations and demands
• Ability to clearly prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks and teams in parallel-organizational agility and credibility
Marketing and Events Project Management for Euronext Brussels
- Ensure swift delivery of all local events, while maximizing satisfaction of all involved stakeholders and impact of all communication outcomes (onsite branding, website, social media, photos, video, newsletter)
- Plan, coordinate and organize (from invitation to reporting) Euronext Brussels’ events, including the New Year conference, bell ceremonies, IPO’s, customer events, joint workshops and seminars in liaison with Euronext’s partners, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Plan and coordinate Euronext’s participation to events, conferences and congresses organised by third parties
- Actively contribute to the marketing initiatives supporting the Euronext TechShare and FamilyShare programmes
- Proactively identify and assess events, speaking opportunities and potential partnerships and further build and maintain the relationship with the local ecosystem
- Assist and brief the local CEO and head of listing for all events and speaking opportunities
- Nurture and manage the local marketing and communication calendar
- Organize staff events
- Control budgets and manage administrative follow-up of suppliers
- Create content for social media, intranet, website updates and advertising materials
- Act as back-up for the local head of communications during his absence
Events organisation for the Euronext Group
- Liaise with the Euronext events teams based in Amsterdam, Dublin, Lisbon, London and Paris and contribute to the Group events when needed
- Enhancement and development of events projects in the different Euronext locations
- Proposition of events in consistent with the Euronext’s internationalization strategy,
- Alignment of the brand with the events on various projects
- Alignment of the brand with social media during the events
- Create marketing supports for different events (web banners, ad, videos, visuals, banners, goodies, stands, ....).
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
Environmental, Social and Governance
A responsible member of each community we operate in.