We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
Nord Pool is undertaking business development activities in order to broaden the scope of its business and diversify its activities and revenue streams.
Therefore, Nord Pool is actively looking for a Head of Business Development, who will report to the Chief Strategy Office. The role is based in Europe and requires international travel in the Nordics and Continental Europe.
Design, build and oversee the strategic development of Business Development and ensure strategic priorities and objectives are set and effectively cascaded down to the team. They will have overall responsibility for the activity, including managerial responsibility, of a team of business developers. They will drive efforts to achieve the business goals through client contacts, product design and competitor analysis.
Involved in the creation, development and launch of new initiatives, strategic business projects related to the energy markets through organic growth, partnerships or acquisition. Areas of investigation will include power derivatives, Guarantees of Origin and other tracking instruments, PPAs and other commodity markets.
- Provide strategic direction to grow and defend the business interests of Nord Pool through organic growth, partnerships or acquisitions.
- Oversee the development of new products and services in close cooperation with internal teams.
- Develop business cases and business plans and coordinate activities with senior management and other areas of the organization.
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients and partners, ensure we have an accurate and detailed understanding of our client needs and opportunities to grow the business.
- Monitor the competitive landscape for the company’s services and products, conduct screening analysis to identify business targets, analysis and benchmarking vs. competing exchanges.
- Contribute to strengthening the department, he/she helps bolster the team’s research capacities by contributing to know-how and content on specific sectors and/or topics related to the markets.
- Solid understanding of, and interest in, power markets as a whole (spot, derivatives, PPAs, GOs, …), with 5-to-7 years minimum experience in energy trading/exchanges.
- Proven managerial capabilities (5-to-7 years), leadership skills and experience in functioning in a highly demanding and complex environment, demonstrable experience in integrating and coordinating diverse areas of management.
- Experience with managing and participating in multiple projects and getting own opinions across. Has led major strategic projects.
- Solid network of contacts and relationships in the energy trading industry.
- International experience, cultural sensitivity and proven international exposure.
Euronext is looking for an intern to support the offices of the Group CEO and Euronext Paris CEO, for 6 months.
You will work directly with the Chief of Staff of the Group CEO and the Paris CEO Business Manager. You will contribute to strategic projects, be responsible for transversal internal projects of Euronext Paris and produce insights for both CEOs, leveraging the talent and expertise across the entire Euronext organization.
This internship is a unique opportunity to get involved in a variety of strategic initiatives with direct impact on the growth and development of the company, while achieving concrete impact on the organization through hands-on projects.
You will get a multidimensional exposure to the ecosystem surrounding financial markets (issuers, French Tech companies, financial institutions, high-frequency traders, regulators) and a better understanding of the inner workings of an ambitious, growing pan-European company across functions (Sales, Strategy, M&A, HR, Marketing, Communications).
During your internship, you will focus on the following missions:
Support and empower the Group CEO and French CEO in their daily interactions: press interviews, client meetings, negotiations and external conferences
Write fact-based, concise background papers, briefing materials and supporting presentations for internal or external meetings, liaising with relevant experts and stakeholders within the organization;
Support the organization of corporate events that are of critical importance for the organization, for example: Euronext Annual Conference, International Women's Day, Sustainability Week
Monitor the progress of these projects, or other specific topics: organize & participate to meetings with relevant stakeholders, take minutes, follow-up of ongoing issues.
For the Group CEO, support the design of the future strategic plan by engaging in prospective research as well as monitoring relevant internal projects and initiatives.
Manage internal projects related to the Paris Office
Take part to the Smart Office project, which aims at renovating Euronext Paris offices to adjust to new ways of working and to better support collaboration and hybrid working mode: engage stakeholders, collect feedback, monitor project progress and steer change management initiatives.
Write content dedicated to internal communications, in particular the monthly newsletter and ad-hoc intranet articles;
Prepare relevant committees: Works Council, Paris Management Committee;
Manage internal projects, for example: steer the ESG France network (initiatives focused on ocean protection and financial literacy), organize Onboarding days, coordinate university visits.
You will also be able to participate in other projects and initiatives of the CEO Offices, depending on the strategic direction of Euronext and your preferences.
The ideal candidate
Final or penultimate year student from a Tier 1 business school, engineering school, or university with strong academic credentials
Fluent in French and in English
Good understanding of and/or strong interest in the financial industry
Proficient use of the Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
Strong oral and written communication skills
Ability to anticipate, attention to details
Fast learner, proactive behavior and entrepreneurial mindset
Nord Pool is undertaking training and tutoring activities in order to educate decision makers and market participants, current and future, to increase the understanding globally about fair and transparent power markets.
Therefore, Nord Pool is actively looking for a Senior Power Market Expert, who will report to the Director of Nord Pool Academy. The role is based in Europe and requires international travel.
As a Senior Power Market Expert, you will play a key role in the future development of Nord Pool Academy and the overall company. If you are passionate about the Power Markets, this could be an excellent opportunity for you!
The role can be divided in two major roles or areas of activity:
- Delivery: promoting, organizing and delivering the Nord Pool Academy training courses, and
- Growth: driving forward the Nord Pool Academy as a “business within the business”.
Role and responsibilities
We expect responsibilities for the Delivery role to include:
- Educating decision makers and politicians across the globe in how to organize a working power market.
- Promoting the Nord Pool Academy course offering.
- Organizing courses, training sessions, workshops and study tours.
- Presenting at training courses, including Physical and Financial Power Market courses.
- Updating and creating material for existing and new online courses.
We expect responsibilities for the Growth role to include:
- Driving the development of Nord Pool Academy as a business within the business.
- Maintaining and enlarging the geographical footprint of Nord Pool Academy as a part of the overall Nord Pool offering.
Qualifications & experience
To be successful in this position we believe the following qualifications and experience to be helpful:
- You have an established network in the Energy industry and are known to the Nordic energy market as a senior expert. This allows you to find and pull in subject matter experts to deliver presentations during tailored courses.
- You have a senior expert mindset, meaning for example maturity to see the big-picture, think outside the box and provide advice based on experience.
- You enjoy presenting for audiences both big and small, both in person and online.
- You are a true people person as you have a high EI score and love communication.
- You are able to think on your feet and read the audience and their needs.
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken) and one of the Nordic languages.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics, business, engineering or equivalent.
- You have a good working knowledge of office applications and willingness to learn new.
Desired personal qualities:
- You are a team player!
- You are self-driven and eager to develop the department.
- You prefer to work in a structured way.
- Strong internal drive to improve processes.
- Willingness to travel, potentially longer periods at a time.
- Must identify with our corporate values: Together, with Integrity, towards Excellence.
- IT Engineering
Within the End User Services family, this role is a key member of the Workstations & Automation Team – ensuring optimal and cost-effective IT tools.
Workstations & Automation Team has following technologies/activities in its scope:
- Workstation Design
- App Catalog Management
- Level 3 Support on Workstations
- Client Business Applications
- Microsoft End Point Configuration Manager
- Azure VDI – Windows 365
- Vulnerabilities and Patch Management
- Enrollment management (docs included)
- Scripting (PowerShell, phyton other languages)
- Android and IOS Mobile Device Management in Intune
- MAC Management in Intune or Jamf not mandatory but valued
- Microsoft Power Automate not mandatory but valued
As a key member of the team with a very strong technical background, the successful candidate is going to be act as Subject Matter Expert on the managed perimeter.
- Define, develop and maintain EUS capabilities in conjunction and alignment with Infosec and other Technology Services functions.
- Participate in the weekly On-Call with his team.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders across all Euronext group
- Alinement with Change Management team in definition and maintenance of Service Level Agreements for supported services
- Accountable, with the team, for planning and managing the maintenance and patching of existing services to agreed levels
- Responsible, with the team, for ensuring open incidents and requests are addressed according to SLA.
- Ensure capacity management is in place for key services
- Ensure documentation is up to date, accessible, easy to use, reduces single point of failures within the team, and make the team more efficient.
- Lead by example by taking care of the health and safety of yourself and others
Qualifications – essential:
· ITIL Qualified
· Microsoft Windows technologies related qualifications
- Expertise in ITIL processes and industry best practice in service request and fulfilment
- 5+ years of Expertise in End User Services technologies including, but not limited to, Microsoft End Point Configuration Manager, Windows, Office, Outlook, email, browsers, networking, file sharing, PowerShell scripting.
- Leadership role in a continuous improvement evolving the hardware and software and processes
- Use to working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Good Level of English (at least B2)
Reports to: End User Services - Workstation & Automation Manager
The Euronext Commodities team is responsible for developing new hedging and investment derivatives in the agricultural sector and beyond. We are a small, multicultural team based across several group locations in Amsterdam, Paris, and London.
As a Commodity Trading Analyst, you will inherit a suite of existing strategic projects related to customer strategy and trade execution and work on the implementation of these initiatives as well as being responsible for the monitoring of the franchise's performance (revenues, yield and market share).
Reporting to the Head of Commodities in Amsterdam, you will manage all stakeholders in the business development lifecycle. Client targets include commercials, financials brokers, clearing members and vendors.
Working closely with the EMS (Market Surveillance) teams you will pilot the relationship between the two teams, building on the work already achieved to date in order to enhance operational excellence and client understanding.
- Building analytical tools and reports to evaluate the performance of the commodity franchise through a number of quantitative KPI’s.
- Working closely to automate BAU tasks and enhance operational workflow.
- Collaborating with Technology and Quant Research functions on deliverables to support our business development professionals (i.e analysis on market structure, market micro-structure, optimal execution etc).
- Manage all team reports, both internal as well as external sales meetings, specific pricing programmes: monthly reports, quarterly reports, investor relations reports, Quarterly newsletter etc.
- Manage relationship with EMS Market Surveillance teams
- Excellent academic background. Preferrable mathematics, finance, statistics and related fields;
- 0-2 years of experience;
- Knowledge of the commodity market;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Programming in Excel (VBA) & Python;
- Fluency in English ( French or another language is a plus);
- Strong communication (verbal and written), and excellent organizational skills are essential;
- Strong team player and willing to take ownership of his/her work, working both independently and within a small team.
To provide Level 1 Technical Support across two technical disciplines that underpin the operation of Euronext Cash and Derivatives markets, and hosted markets on behalf of clients. The disciplines are Network and Security.
The selected candidate will be part of a team based in Porto covering all market operational hours (shift system in a 24/7 operation), and will work in a high-tech learning environment with colleagues across all Euronext locations.
The job consists of prioritizing and progressing resolution of faults or queries on the full range of systems across all clients, suggesting methods to build and implement measurable improvements to the services, undertaking project work and the implementation of change by performing a QA after any work.
This role is both internal and external facing and is located within Service Operations, which in turn is part of IT Operations in Production Services Department.
- Responding promptly to alerts from the monitoring tools
- Troubleshooting network problems researching specific solutions and projects,
- Assist in managing network changes in accordance with any required change management process
- Be able to prioritize tasks in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Work with the team to identify service improvements to process and procedure
- Proactively identify, own, and escalate any issue or problem that could impact the services
Profile and Skills
- Awareness of/Interest in system and network infrastructures such as LAN and WAN network technologies, server virtualization, enterprise storage area network (SAN) and backup, enterprise performance and fault monitoring tools. - IEFP Level V
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Willingness and ability to learn new products and network technologies
- Be able to effectively communicate about networking issues and in a comprehensible manner both externally and internally
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of financial markets;
- Knowledge of ITIL framework and processes.
- A hands-on mentality and a structured way of working;
- The ambition and potential to develop a successful IT career;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Strong awareness and interest in technology;
- Superb problem solving skills;
- Experience in working effectively within a team and on your own;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills.
Within the Identity & Access Management, a centralized and critical cybersecurity capability team, that focus on foundational and applied compliance standards, you will be able to perform activities related with a combination of policies and technologies that manage user identities and access permissions. Part of a larger cybersecurity group, IAM is instrumental in delivering the processes and systems to achieve a highly-automated, rule-based and robust access control framework.
More specifically you will have the following missions:
· Liaising with all levels of colleagues, including senior executives, both orally and in writing
· Training users in IAM responsibilities
· Helping rollout systems and projects
· Responding to regulators and producing reporting
· Contributing to risk management, cybersecurity, internal controls integration drive
· Writing guides, procedures and other documentation related to the framework
· Undertaking of project work to help implement best support practice and continued success of the Euronext businesses.
Profile and Skills
· Studies in Engineer/Computer Science or Cybersecurity background - IEFP Level VI
· It will be a plus to have studied/practiced control, risk management and compliance
· Knowledge of financial markets, operations and/or IT are an advantage
· Enthusiasm combined with a collaborative attitude
· Skilled at relationship building, self-starter, confident
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Fluency in English
· A hands-on mentality and a structured way of working
· The ambition and potential to develop a successful IT career
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Strong awareness and interest in technology
· Superb problem solving skills
· Experience in working effectively within a team and on your own
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational skills
Job Description Summary
The Continual Service Improvement Analyst is responsible for the ongoing service improvement activities within the IT service delivery lifecycle and looks for opportunities to improve the performance of services to deliver enhanced value to the business.
The selected candidate will be part of a team based in Porto and will work in a high-tech learning environment, with colleagues across all Euronext locations.
You will act as an ITIL expert in the analysis and development of existing processes, procedures and methods to promote effective business and systems operations through standardization, improvement, simplification and automation. You will establish and maintain strong and productive relationships with key stakeholders ensuring that the service requirements of the business are incorporated into a framework of continuous improvement.
Creating RPA solutions to increase the efficiency of the established workflows;
Documenting and analyzing the service delivery via data and measures;
Gathering and assessing KPIs, reporting process performance information to recommend and implement changes to the workflow;
Creating documentation to ensure standardization and efficiency in the transition of information across the teams;
Developing and documenting CSI's own procedures and tools;
Providing support and guidance to the technical teams as they implement service management policies, ensuring the quality throughout the implementation;
Preparing and conducting training sessions to establish new tools and procedures, presenting them to a wide range of stakeholders within the company;
Creative thinking and presenting ideas for business improvement.
Profile and Skills
Degree, CET or equivalent in a related field; - IEFP Level V
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
English is a must, as it will be used on a daily basis to communicate with other teams and stakeholders;
Excellent interpersonal skills;
An affinity with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, ect.
Interest in financial markets;
Knowledge of ITIL framework and processes.
Knowledge of programming language (SQL/Python/DAX).
Experience in RPA and business analytics tools (such as Power Automate and Power BI)
A hands-on mentality and a structured way of working;
The ambition and potential to develop a successful IT career;
Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
Strong awareness and interest in technology;
Superb problem solving skills;
Solution oriented attitude;
Experience in working effectively within a team and on your own;
Excellent organizational skills;
Creativity and lateral thinking;
Enthusiasm and desire to learn;
The candidate will support the teams in the following activities:
- Support for the production and update of marketing collaterals online/offline
- Support to the database management and CRM
- Support to the content curation of the elite website and platform
- Events calendar update
- Events management support (i.e. logistics; suppliers; contracts; speakers; guests; follow ups)
- Social media activities support
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or Events Management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Dynamics 365 would be a plus
- Ability to multi-task while meeting multiple deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team working attitude
- Strong interest in the financial services industry
- Effective Italian and English verbal&written communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered as a plus
To apply for this role, you must have:
- At least a bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or scientific disciplines
- Experience in PHP and/or Devops scripting, able to write code to automate processes and integrate different systems
- Knowledge of container/microservices architectures and ability to write or modify XML and JSON configuration files
- Ability to write or modify custom Java classes to define and transform message formats if necessary
- Flexibility and adaptability, able to work with different message formats and standards, as well as with external systems and applications
- Good business analysis skills, able to understand the requirements and needs of internal and external customers and translate them into technical solutions
- Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
It would be a plus to have:
- Previous experience with Message Hub or other messaging products
- Knowledge of the financial sector and its processes and regulations
- Knowledge of other European languages
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Euronext is particularly committed to gender equality and the development of female talent at all levels of the organisation.
In 2021, the gender equality index applicable to Euronext's French legal entities reached 94/100 for Euronext Paris SA and 88/100 for Euronext Technologies SAS.
To further improve, we have communicated a concrete action plan with identified areas of impact to ensure we recruit diverse talent and promote equal opportunities among our employees.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
A responsible member of each community we operate in.