Market Data Fees and Policies
Market Data Fees
Information product fee schedule
The Information Product Fee Schedule outlines the fees applicable to receive, use and further redistribute our market data.
Please note, the use of delayed market data is free of charge if you it is used for internal purposes only.
Euronext updates the Information Product Fee Schedule regularly, and specifically when we:
- launch a new product or discontinue a product
- change our policies and/or fees
- re-name an existing market data product
As a market data client, you are notified of changes to the Information Product Fee Schedule by registered email.
Updates to the Information Product Fee Schedule are also made available on Connect, our customer portal, which is open to everyone.
Market Data Policies
Internal Use of Market Data
You may receive and use Euronext real-time market data for your own (internal) purposes. Access to our real-time market data is often subject to fees. The internal use of delayed market data is free of charge.
Euronext distinguishes between two main categories of use:
- Display Use: where you display the market data on a terminal, screen or other. Note, for some real-time market data products a lower fee is available if you are a retail client.
- Non-Display Use: where your devices or applications receive and use market data. This could be, for example, as part of automated calculations or algorithms for automated order or quote generation. The data is not displayed.
Please refer to the Euronext Market Data Agreements to see if you need a direct licence with Euronext to receive and use our market data.
Redistribution of Market Data
You may further redistribute Euronext market data to a third party (client). Such redistribution of our real-time market data is subject to a licence and fees.
Euronext distinguishes between two main categories of redistribution:
- The redistribution of market data in a closed environment. For example, via networks, terminals, datafeeds). The user can access the data via an Access ID.
- Public display of market data (on a website or TV channel). Only limited extracts of real-time market data may be publicly displayed. For more information, please refer to the Information Product Fee Schedule.
Please refer to the Euronext Market Data Agreements to obtain a licence from Euronext for your redistribution of our market data.