We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
To lead and manage a team of senior software developers and software developers. Line management responsibilities will include technical recruitment, appraisals, 121 meetings, identifying training needs, motivating and performance managing the team
To drive the strategic direction of our products & services with particular focus on new technologies
To implement improvements to our products, services, processes and knowledge sharing within the team
To plan for team growth considering the blend/level of skills required within team
To assist in resourcing decisions
To review project progress and overview of the performance of all individuals in team
To facilitate the smooth delivery of all projects, enhancements and support delivered by the team
To facilitate technology and methodology decision making throughout team, including standardisation of system architecture, reusable code base development, versions of software tools, best practice, source control and deployment processes
The ideal candidate has:
Degree in engineering, computer science, physics, mathematics or equivalent
A senior level software developer with strong and successful technical lead experience
Experience of at least 10 years in leading software developments
Working experience in designing and implementing complex software architectures
Experience of managing the whole software development value chain
Experience of managing, directing and motivating staff to deliver projects with stretching scope and objectives
Working experience in fintech or in other critical sectors
Knowledge of SQL and NOSQL Database platforms (DB2, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB)
Knowledge of GIT version control and other software lifecycle management tools
Knowledge of public and private cloud architectures (AWS, Azure, Openshift)
Knowledge of containerization (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernates)
Experience in AGILE methodology
Excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills
Fluent in English oral and written
The Commodity Product Manager is responsible for managing the product portfolio, both existing contracts as well as new developments. This requires close relationship with all key stakeholders-external as well as internal.
• Coordinate the commodity product maintenance: regular review of product specs (eg. delivery locations, settlement methodology, underyling etc.) with the external stakeholders (GCM, Trading members, end users, partners) working closely with the internal Euronext teams (EMS, Stats, Regulatory etc.)
• Oversee the development of a new commodity product and/or service in close cooperation with internal project teams, finance, regulation, surveillance and other key stakeholders.
• Maintain and develop relationships with business development and client services, ensure we have an accurate and detailed understanding of our client needs and opportunities to increase market share.
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive.
• Minimum 5-7 years’ experience within Agricultural commodity markets gained in a client facing role covering either trading, hedging, or risk management.
• Deep understanding of the futures markets & the underlying physical market
• Strong commercial acumen and strategic awareness.
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills, an ability to combine attention to detail with the wider strategic view.
• Rigorous project management skills: ability to leverage internal and external relationships, autonomy and determination to drive forward projects, provide clear business input into functional requirements.
• Collaborative, open, pragmatic, customer oriented and numbers-driven approach to work.
Strong business technology skills. Understanding and background of working with complex trading/clearing/settlement systems as well as being able to demonstrate general IT literacy
We are looking for an innovative problem solver who thrives on getting things done. You will work on exciting (hybrid) events on-site and in our own brand new professional webinar studio together with customers of management level of the top 500 organizations.
Company Webcast is on an exciting growth journey. We are on a mission to become number one in professional webinars and webcasts in Europe and we are expanding into new countries. We are a fast-moving business with lots of opportunities to make a real impact, so we’re looking for a fast thinker and an effective go-getter.
The events business is changing rapidly since COVID-19. We are now in a transition from a facilitating company to a company that not only facilitates but also advises and inspires the customer in the entire process. In this position, you advise the customer and will help develop new products of the future.
As a successful Event Manager Webinars & Webcasts, you will play an essential role in the customer experience as you will have a direct impact on the success of our customers webinars and webcasts in our London studio or other locations in the UK. You strive for quality and customer satisfaction and make them feel at ease. You also have or able to learn the technical skills to support our events such as conference calls, video conference calls etc.
Moreover, we are in London at the beginning of the Company Webcast adventure where you will have the opportunity to help build this promising position in the UK market.
As Event Manager Webinars & Webcasts you will:
- Be frontrunner with regards to building the Event Manager team in the UK. As the first to join this team, you will be spearheading the activity and will eventually be managing senior tasks with regards to day to day activities of the team as well as act as go-to for upper management;
- Be a specialist in the field of communication with Webcasting;
- Be a trusted advisor to our customers to get the most out of the webcast;
- Inspire and guide the customers on a C-level through the entire process;
- Manage/coordinate the internal and external suppliers on the day of the event to make it a success;
- Identify new market developments so we can stay future proof for our customers;
- Have a commercial/professional attitude, highly customer-oriented.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Have experience in acting as the go-to within a team, either as senior project member or team lead.
- At least higher professional level (Bachelor) with a strong interest in communication and A/V. You either have experience in managing events technically or you have a technical background within similar skills sets.
- Experience with working in multi media platforms or other streaming tools is a big plus.
- Experience managing webinars, webcasts, (video) conference calls is a big plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in the area of event or project management.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Being able to perform under pressure (working on multiple projects at the same time).
- Team player with perseverance.
- Pro-active, results driven and flexible
Euronext is the leading pan-European market infrastructure, connecting European economies to global capital markets, to accelerate innovation and sustainable growth. It operates regulated exchanges in Belgium, France, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway and Portugal.
With close to 2,000 listed issuers and around €6.9 trillion in market capitalization as of end December 2021, it has an unmatched blue chip franchise and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets, one of Europe’s leading electronic fixed income trading markets and is the largest center for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices.
The Group provides a multi-asset clearing house through Euronext Clearing, and custody and settlement services through Euronext Securities central securities depositories in Denmark, Italy, Norway and Portugal. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, it also operates a number of junior markets, simplifying access to listing for SMEs.
Euronext Digital Office
The Euronext Digital Office is the group function responsible for setting and sharing digital strategic vision for the Euronext group, while driving digital transformation and give real substance to the digital strategy and its implementation by delivering digital platforms and solutions across the organization. We offer the opportunity to work with a team operating in a fast-paced growing, wide business and technical environment - distributed in Paris and Milan - where the personal and professional growth of each team member is accelerated by their sense of commitment, ownership, accountability and belief in challenging every day the standard way of doing things.
Role Summary & Key Responsibilities
As part of its data strategy to grow as a data-driven organization, ENX launched in 2020 a data referential transformation program to re-think its approach in terms of client intelligence. Through the Client Master Data (CMD) project a first milestone has been recently achieved. The project allowed to implement a centralized client data model for Euronext leveraging on a Master Data Management product and existing data sources. The project also introduced a flexible and scalable data lake solution on AWS plugged with a data visualization tool (Power BI) and the CRM System (Dynamics 365).
As next step the ‘Euronext Referential’ project is going to be launched by Q1 2022 with the aim to enhance the current Client Master Data Management (CMD) solution and continue the journey to deliver a full client data ‘360 degree view’, global reporting across Euronext network and grow as a data-driven organization.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Group Chief Digital Officer the Data Referential Platform Product Owner will contribute to the implementation and delivery of the’ Euronext Data Referential’ strategy related goals and expected results.
This role needs to combine proven technical, program and change management skills and ability to bring multi-disciplinary teams together to enable successful collaboration and positive outcomes to contribute to the Euronext Referential’ Project objectives’ achievement.
As a Product Owner, he / she will be accountable for :
- Leading stakeholder working group to determine collective requirements and ensuring all stakeholders needs are represented in solution
- Organizing collection and support the consolidation of requirements with various stakeholders
- Project management processes that support the efficient running and delivery of the project
- Ensuring the deadlines are met, responsible for tracking timelines, milestones and checklists, maintaining project controls and providing initial support to resolve any issues
- Contributing to the RFP design and process to select Euronext provider for an MDM tool
- Animating story mapping & conception workshops with stakeholders (data, business, lab ..)
- Clearly expressing Product Backlog items, creating all necessary User Stories
- Ordering the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve goals and priorities
- Ensuring that User Stories are well defined & complete before embarking them in development (write specifications, tasks sequencing, tests scenarios with relevant stakeholders).
- Ensuring the Data Engineering team understands items in the Product Backlog to deliver relevant technical conceptions and developments
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Data Engineering team will work on next.
He / She will also be responsible for the following:
- Initiate and conduct impact analysis with all relevant stakeholders and teams in the event of changes in requirements or any new requirements introduced
- Contribute to the preparation and specification of Epics and User Stories together with data, business or lab stakeholders
- Identify dependencies, risks and issues across on the backlog items, and escalate to the Data Referential Sponsor when necessary
- Refine user stories with business stakeholders and the data engineering team.
- Administrate the User Stories with tasks and a clear definition of Done in Jira.
- Support status reporting for each Business Initiative at regular intervals.
- Discuss/review solution proposals from the data engineering team and translate the proposal into executable tasks.
- Build functional tests with stakeholders and ensure tests are well performed before delivering any user story.
- Document and communicate appropriately to his peers on all solutions he build to enable knowledge sharing.
- Work closely with the Data Delivery Manager to prioritize Epics & Stories in alignment with data team directions
Profile and Skills | Profile Requirements & Experience
- Master's Degree or equivalent certification in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, engineering or other appropriate academic majors or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of proven working experience as a Product Owner, Project Manager in a complex environment
- Technical skills regarding data (modelling, processing, ETL solutions, data integration, data science, ..)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-directed.
- Must be able to work independently and according to the priorities set by the Management.
- May create training materials, templates, etc. based on trends within current implementations to enable simplification and improvisation in future implementations.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Focus, Flexible and Team player
- Focus on timely and high quality delivery with attention to details, delivery in a sustainable and maintainable way
- Knowledge and experience in databases, DataMarts, Data Modelling, Data Governance, Data Security, BI tools, ETL Solutions, Data Science, DataOps.
- Experience in consolidating information and creating initial report drafts, structuring them for different level of hierarchies
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Office suite, and project management tools
Euronext Securities Porto
Euronext Securities Porto is the leading entity in Portugal in post-trade services, offering integrated and flexible solutions at European level, operating as the Custody and Settlement Central Securities Depository (CSD), belonging to the EURONEXT Group and being compliant with:
CSD Regulation (CSDR);
The Portuguese Legislation on Capital Markets;
The rules of the Portuguese Securities Market Commission (CMVM).
Euronext Securities Porto uses the most stringent international service and security standards and was one of the first CSDs to join the European settlement platform TARGET2-Securities and to obtain authorization to operate as a CSD in the context of CSDR.
Euronext Securities Porto offers a wide set of services namely Custody and Settlement to a broad customer base.
Euronext Securities Porto Programme Office
The Programme Office is responsible for the management of the pipeline of the projects of Euronext Securities and Cross CDS projects, financial reports to the Board of Directors, Regulators and Euronext Group and Commercial activity.
Realize a practical experience with responsibilities on sales&marketing activties and management
Mobilize among other things commercial knowledge
As Program Office Trainee you will:
Give administrative support to PMO director in project management and sales activities.
Demonstrate organization and efficiency in written and oral communications
Maintaining working relationships in a professional context (life skills)
Give support to Sales activities, namely in the CRM;
Support pre-sales administrative – sales reports and action plans
Being able to report on his activity in a timely manner
Profile and skills:
Euronext is looking at the following profile:
Excellent oral and written communications skills;
Knowledge of English language (oral and written)
Familiar with PC’s and standard office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, etc.)
Key skills: Responsible, Organization capacity, Accuracy, Communication skills, Teamwork, Tasks oriented, Customer Focus; Oriented for Operational Excellence;
Education and Knowledge
Knowledge of Management, Economics, or equivalent (preferable)
- Contingent Worker
- Contingent Worker
Euronext - Primary Markets
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with nearly 2,000 listed issuers worth close to €7 trillion in market capitalisation (as of end 2021). Euronext operates the regulated equity and derivatives markets of Paris, Amsterdam, Oslo, Dublin, Brussels Lisbon as well as Milan, with the recent acquisition of Borsa Italiana.
The Primary Markets department covering Equity, Debt and Funds securities is notably in charge of the business relationship with listed companies and those considering an IPO on Euronext markets. Our mission is to promote Euronext markets, explain the benefits of listing to business leaders, and help companies make the best possible use of financial markets once publicly listed. In addition, we support funding mechanics by creating and promoting new services and financing instruments, fostering the development and growth of the pool of investors active on Euronext markets, and actively promoting transparent public markets with stakeholders in the financial industry and with public authorities.
Building strong relationships with business leaders and members of the financial ecosystem is essential for our success. With the acquisition of Borsa Italiana, Euronext is expanding its European footprint even further and reinforcing its pivotal position in building and operating strong capital markets in Europe.
Within the Primary Markets department, the Business Development team is the reference knowledge and project centre for all Euronext locations. After a short optional training phase in France, the analyst will have the possibility to choose to be part of the Dublin or Milan team to support the launch of European initiatives related to debt and equity listing, to maintain listing statistics and to realize business intelligence studies. He/she will participate in the preparation of monthly and quarterly group reports on business performance for senior management.
His/her missions will include stock market performance analyses and ECM activity benchmarking vs. competing exchanges. Taking part in the team’s effort and contribution to strengthening the department, the analyst will also help bolster the team’s research capacities by contributing to know-how and content on specific sectors and/or topics related to equity and debt capital markets.
The analyst will support senior Analysts and Sales people in carrying out studies on equity and debt capital markets, being an integral partner in the coverage and origination effort (research, analyses, pitching and preparation of client meetings).
The analyst will also more generally assist the Business Development team in projects deemed strategic to deliver on the Primary Markets business unit’s strategic ambitions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
Final or penultimate year student from a Tier 1 university, business or engineering school, with strong academic credentials.
Desired attributes and skills
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Impeccable oral and written communication skills in English and French. Additional languages are a plus.
Solid understanding of - and interest in - capital markets.
Willingness and ability to work independently on multiple projects.
Command of Excel and PowerPoint.
Fast learner, pro-active behaviour and positive mindset.
Strong abilities to perform research and build relevant intelligence on a wide set of quantitative and qualitative topics.
Willingness and ability to navigate within virtual teams and in multicultural environments.
As the IT Director at Company Webcast you are responsible for the IT vision and strategy. You ensure the delivery of the stable video platform that meets and exceeds the customers expectation. In collaboration with the business you drive the development of new and innovative features. As a part of the Management Team of Company Webcast, you manage a direct team of 5 colleagues and around 7 external IT consultants. You actively support the sales team in the presales and you communicate frequently with key customers to understand their needs.
Your core responsibilities
- Short, middle and long term development strategy
- Ensure the stable video platform that meets and exceeds the customers expectation
- Manage your direct IT team and external IT consultants
- Drive new technology and manage the software development cycle in order to achieve the overall business goals
- Align the technology strategy with the overall international strategy of the Group
- Identify, execute and ensure business process improvement relate to the development, administration and client implementation of the platform
- Negotiate and manage critical vendor relationships
- Interact with stakeholders
- Proven IT team management and leadership skills in the field of software development management, with a collaborative management style
- Motivate, support and drive your team and all stakeholders involved
- Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills
- Experienced in working with IT teams in different countries
- Work experience in a dynamic, fast growing corporate professional environment
ICT Career is responsible for the initial recruitment procedure for the vacancy IT Director @Company Webcast. The complete procedure consists of a video call with ICT Career and interviews with six different people within the Group divided over two to three meetings.
If you wish to be better informed about the vacancy of IT Director @Company Webcast, please contact ICT
- Budget and Forecasting for all the Italian legal entities
- Management Reporting
- Sensitivity analysis for all the Italian legal entities
- Board and senior management support
- Analyst presentation and KPIs
- Investment appraisal
- Costs allocation and product profitability
- Business analysis and support to the project management
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience on similar position for 8- 10 years
- Degree in economics – Finance and control
- Experience in the financial field
- Analytical skill
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge on written and spoken English
- Ability for team working
- Problem solving and proactivity
- Market intelligence to identify potential new customers
- Development of business proposals in respect of potential customers
- Managing relationships with existing customers and contacts at all levels in order to foster the development of relationships and new business opportunities
- Point of reference for local client support in liaison with Operations and Membership teams
- Benchmark with what is offered by the competition, analyses the industry and market trends and determine new and potential capabilities;
- Management of marketing initiatives aimed at increasing the visibility of Euronext Clearing
Role mission for Euronext Clearing Internalization
- Support the setup of the new branch in Paris
- Support the Design and Value proposition sales and customer services stream of Euronext Clearing Internalization programme
- Engage with other Sales departments in the Group to understand and assess potential impacts to the trading value chain;
- Provide clear recommendations to the Head of Sales in terms of functional priority; and
- Participate actively in projects to secure value delivery.
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and are not intended to be exhaustive. They will evolve with the expertise level and ongoing projects.
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Euronext is particularly committed to gender equality and the development of female talent at all levels of the organisation.
In 2021, the gender equality index applicable to Euronext's French legal entities reached 94/100 for Euronext Paris SA and 88/100 for Euronext Technologies SAS.
To further improve, we have communicated a concrete action plan with identified areas of impact to ensure we recruit diverse talent and promote equal opportunities among our employees.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
A responsible member of each community we operate in.