Euronext's Central Counterparty in Italy
CC&G is a multi-asset clearing house that provides proven risk management capabilities on 14 markets, across a range of trading venues including Borsa Italiana, MTS, BrokerTec and Hi-mtf.
Asset classes cleared include equities, ETFs, Closed-end Funds, Financial Derivatives, Commodities (Agricultural & Energy) and Fixed income (Cash and Repos markets).
CC&G in numbers
A leading network of European CSDs
Euronext CSDs represent
Euronext runs a network of Central Securities Depositories channelling investments into local economies, and supporting European capital markets.
Euronext CSDs provide issuance services to issuers and their agents, custody & settlement services to financial institutions and deliver a range of value-added services to our customers.
Meeting issuers’ funding needs
Businesses, financial institutions and the public sector can issue their securities through the Euronext CSDs.
Meet your funding needs through access to:
- a large investor reach
- a wide range of asset classes (shares, bonds, structured products, etc.)
- our local issuing agent services handling issuances, corporate actions such as dividend payments, etc.
Supporting the capital markets
As a leading provider of clearing, settlement and custody infrastructure we support:
- central bank money settlement in EUR, DKK, NOK, SEK and commercial bank money settlement in multiple additional currencies
- segregated and omnibus accounts
- wide range of options to connect (settlement agents, account operators, hybrid models, direct through asset services, etc.)
- access to international securities across numerous markets through Monte Titoli investor CSD
We deliver a wide range of ancillary services to facilitate market participants’ operations:
- securing correct calculation and reclaiming of tax with a wide range of tax services covering reporting, statements, etc.
- supporting issuers with issuing agent services, identification of investors, virtual general meeting solutions and a wide range of IR related solutions
- providing data on holdings, settlement, investor statistics or more specific regulatory reporting
Whether you are an issuer or a financial institution, Euronext supports you with efficient and robust issuance, custody and settlement services across European markets, a wide range of asset classes and multiple currencies
Euronext Clearing arrangements per market
We maintain solid clearing arrangements with CCP partners for the different Euronext markets.
European Post Trade Virtual Conference
Euronext CSDs are delighted to partner with AFME (Association for Financial Markets in Europe) for the 14th Annual European Post Trade Virtual Conference taking place on the 18-19 October 2021.