We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone. Euronext operates the regulated equity and derivatives markets of Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, Dublin, Oslo and is present in London, Munich, Zurich, Milan and Madrid. Euronext has recently acquired VP Securities in Copenhagen.
As part of its strategic plan, Euronext has engaged into the development of a complete service offering to listed companies. Euronext Corporate Services ("Corporate Services") offers innovative solutions and tailor-made advisory services to support the listed companies’ journey on the capital markets.
This unique and comprehensive value proposition is articulated around four main pillars:
- Governance : Our board portal solution “iBabs” help organizations to secure, organize and run board meetings more efficiently (save time preparing agendas and board packs, collaborate easily with annotations, voting, meeting summaries).
- Communication : We are the market leader in webinars and webcasts services for financial results, internal communication, marketing and external communication. We help our clients to increase their visibility, engagement and international coverage. We also provide flexible and customized market data components for Investor Relations websites of listed companies.
- Compliance : ComplyLog is a range of groundbreaking digital tools, designed by legal experts to help companies more easily meet the growing demands of European compliance laws and corporate regulations.
- Investor Relations : Our Advisory team provides high-touch advisory, market intelligence, shareholder analysis, targeting, and decision making analytics for listed companies willing to be more active on capital markets. Our IR.Manager tool provides a complete and intuitive IR management and targeting platform for corporate IR teams to professionalize the workflow and engagement.
The Corporate Services team is composed of over 100 enthusiastic professionals that combine a strong local footprint across Europe with a deep understanding of global capital markets. They help organisations, both listed and non-listed, private and public, make the most effective use of capital markets and run more efficiently.
Euronext Corporate Services already serves more than 3,000 clients including over 1,000 listed companies, private companies, advisors and public organisations. Our clients are located across all Euronext markets (Belgium, France, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal) but also beyond (e.g. UK, Nordics, Italy, Spain, Germany).
Read more at https://corporateservices.euronext.com/
Company Webcast provides high-end webcast and webinar solutions to more than 260 corporates and local governments, through a state-of-the-art platform.
Company Webcast is market leader in the Benelux region for high-end webcast and webinar solutions, which are based on a state of the art platform using the most advanced technology. Company Webcast can handle all aspects of organising, recording, broadcasting and archiving of webcasts, making it possible for the customer to focus on other priorities. The company offers flexible and tailor-made formats, depending on the customers’ needs, i.e.: video or audio webcasts on location, conference call webcasts, highly interactive professional studio webinars and self-service webinar licences. Since February 2017, Company Webcast is part of the Euronext group.
The Account Executive, as a Sales specialist, is responsible for direct selling of one of the Euronext Corporate Services products/services (e.g. Company Webcast, ComplyLog, iBabs) and to build on its success in the defined scope. He/she ensures a strong commercial intensity and sales management in close relation with the sales team. He/she is in charge of sales growth in the market through customer referrals, lead generation and online solutions.
• Revenue management: develop and maintain revenues (including on a recurring basis) with existing and new clients by leveraging on the value proposition of each product
• Relationship management: make tactical and strategic contacts at the management level (e.g. Investor Relations, Marketing & Communication, Compliance officer, public organisations, etc.) through client networks and other channels
• Product & market development: build specific, sector-oriented knowledge for the various products. Identify market developments and translate them into sales activities (outbound)
• Client success: ensure that the service/product is successfully delivered to the client and communicate with the client to fix potential issues. Identify cross-selling possibilities
• Administration: draft, follow up quotations and manage contracts. Responsible for invoicing your own client portfolio. Ensure good internal and external communication to optimise service quality
• Integrated and comprehensive value proposition: interact with internal stakeholders to ensure that the value proposition of your product/service is comprehensive to notably generate cross-selling opportunities
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and are not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
• Demonstrable outstanding commercial skills and experience, results oriented and client-focus mindset
• Strong communication, presentation, selling and negotiating skills
• Preferably experience with B2B and short sales cycles, experience in IT sales
• Experience in account management in a corporate environment
• Strong ability to self-generate leads, proactive mindset and out-of-the-box thinking
• Ability to translate technical language for non-technical people
• Affinity with the concerned product (webcast and webinar communication, board portal or compliance regulations)
• Able to work either with strong autonomy in an organised manner and as a team
• Result and sales-driven
• Proactive mindset and out-of-the-box thinking
• Interest for technology
• Fluency in English and native in the domestic language of the country of application
VIE (2 years)
Preferred location: Oslo
Other locations: Brussels, Dublin, Amsterd
Euronext is the leading pan-European market infrastructure, connecting local economies to global capital markets, to accelerate innovation and sustainable growth. It operates regulated exchanges in Belgium, France, Ireland, The Netherlands, Norway, and Portugal. With close to 1,500 listed issuers worth €4.5 trillion in market capitalisation as of the end of December 2020, it has an unmatched blue-chip franchise and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets and is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities, and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, it also operates Euronext Growth® and Euronext Access®, simplifying access to listing for SMEs. Euronext provides custody and settlement services through central securities depositories in Denmark, Norway, and Portugal.
The Primary markets team covers the needs of issuers across Equity, Debt & Funds. We manage the relationships with listed companies, IPO candidates, bond and fund issuers, and members of the financial ecosystem (law firms, investment banks, regulators, etc.). Our mission is to promote public and transparent capital markets across our exchange locations for the benefit of companies, who use us as an engine to finance their growth ambitions, and of financial institutions, who seek transparency, efficiency and liquidity.
Within the Marketing & Lead Generation department based in Brussels, Amsterdam, Dublin, Lisbon, Oslo, Madrid, London, the marketing officer will contribute to the delivery of the annual marketing plan of the Equity, Debt & Funds business lines and Euronext’s global strategy. He/she will be in charge of boosting the visibility and profile of the Euronext listing franchise across Europe. More specifically, the marketing officer will:
- Assist in the planning and delivery of marketing campaigns to support the Equity, Debt and Funds commercial strategies;
- Produce Equity, Debt and Funds-related content to support business development and strategic partnerships;
- Create sales and marketing materials for listed and non-listed companies (brochures, infographics, articles, online and offline marketing campaigns);
- Provide support for events/webinars organized or sponsored by the Primary Markets department;
- Provide support for the team members in organizing and participating to international conferences and seminars;
- Support the visibility of new listings on Euronext markets;
- Participate actively in the implementation of a digital strategy on social media and on Euronext websites;
- Promote CRM usage to increase marketing and sales cooperation through automation;
More generally, he/she will assist the Equity, Debt & Funds Marketing Manager in the roll-out of various initiatives and will be highly involved in supporting commercial priorities.
- Prior experience in B2B Digital Marketing/Communications.
- Impeccable French and English writing skills.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in an international team, and within a matrix organisation.
- Ability to deliver under tight and strict deadlines.
- Pro-active in suggesting new ideas to serve the teams’ strategy.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (CRM and email automation platforms), and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
- Interest in financial markets.
- Strong innovation mindset open to test and learn new approaches.
- We respect and value the people we work with
- We are unified through a common purpose
- We embrace diversity and strive for inclusion
- We value transparency, communicate honestly and share information openly
- We act with integrity in everything we do
- We don’t hide our mistakes, and we learn from them
- We act with a sense of urgency and decisiveness
- We are adaptable, responsive and embrace change
- We take smart risks
- We are positively driven to make a difference and challenge the status quo
- We focus on and encourage personal leadership
- We motivate each other with our ambition
- We deliver maximum value to our customers and stakeholders
- We take ownership and are accountable for the outcome
- We reward and celebrate performance
The Network & Security Solutions Engineer is accountable for infrastructure design, delivery , maintenance and support of On-Premises Networks and Cloud AWS Networks, including security environment.
The role is divide into two keys function, first to support the daily operation of Euronext business, contributing to the stability, resilience and quality improvement of the infrastructure, second to work as a Solution architect for Network and Security areas, designing and implementing new projects.
The Network & Security Solutions Engineer provides second and third line support of all network and Security solutions for Euronext. This includes carrying an important voice on aspects of implementation, testing, performance and operation.
The selected candidate will participate in the Network and Security technology design and conceptualization in collaboration with the others teams contributing to the improvement of the IaaS model.
Lead the maintenance of network solutions to enable effective management of business and technical requirements for all corporate and Data Centre networks;
Manage third party suppliers for operational effectiveness and to influence design decisions to ensure maximum business benefit is obtained from the network infrastructure;
Own the operational vendor relationships;
In charge of the provisioning and maintenance to all areas to ensure appropriate Network solutions and controls in the infrastructure environment;
Manage the maintenance of the infrastructure environment with standardized process and automatized tools;
Provision of detailed and Low Level Design documentation with subsequent liaison with other team members;
Network Lab development;
Test plan development;
Ownership and maintenance of network monitoring platform;
Network instrumentation requirements;
Provide second line support for all Euronext network infrastructure;
Excellent troubleshooting skills;
Work with front-line support team to:
Increase networking skillset in the team.
Ensure standard operating procedures are up-to-date.
Validate incidents and requests that are being escalated to the team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
Engineering Degree, understanding of TCP/IP networks;
At least 3 to 5 years of experience in similar functions;
Detailed knowledge of Firewall technology and how to apply them in a service oriented enterprise environment;
Ability to work in a self-sufficient manner seeking guidance when real obstacles occur;
Good communication skills and the ability to work with others on both an ad hoc and project team basis, across organizational boundaries;
Graduate and/or several years in depth experience of network implementation and operation;
Security Oriented mindset;
Network trace analysis skills in critical and complex environments;
English speaking and writing;
Change Management process experience (ITIL).
In depth knowledge of Checkpoint products;
In depth knowledge with Fortinet products (Fortigate & Fortimanager);
Knowledge of operating systems and their TCP/IP stacks;
Experience with: Netscaler products, RSA SecureID products (2FA), Bluecoat products (SG), AWS technologies (VPC, WAF, Gateways, other serverless products), GIT, Jenkins, scripting languages such as CloudFormation, Python and Perl;
Familiar with: Pulse Secure SSL products, WAF Technologies and proven experience in critical exposed environments, DDoS Solutions, IDS and IPS, SIEM architecture and usage;
Understanding of Data Centre Infrastructure, such as structured cabling, power distribution, cooling;
Knowledge of common services, DNS/NTP/DHCP etc.;
Use of network probes and monitors;
Network Management and configuration systems (Nagios, Riverbed).
Euronext Dublin is part of Euronext, the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone, covering Belgium, France, Ireland, Italy, The Netherlands, Norway, Portugal and the UK. With Close to 1,900 listed issuers worth €5.6 trillion in market capitalisation as of end March 2021, it has an unmatched blue-chip franchise and a strong diverse, domestic and international client base.
Euronext’s total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext provides custody and settlement services through central securities depositories in Denmark, Italy, Norway & Portugal.
Euronext Dublin operates markets for listing and trading securities. Euronext Dublin is the number 1 venue globally for listing debt securities and investment funds, and operates as the Centre for Excellence for debt and fund listings for the Euronext Group.
Role and Key Accountabilities
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Business Support Administrator to provide critical and comprehensive support to the CEO of Euronext Dublin and the leadership team on a range of business, administration, organisation and project matters
The Business Support Administrator will be responsible for the following:
Management of the CEO’s calendar;
Manage travel arrangements, expenses, POs & invoice payments for CEO & Dublin leadership team;
Manage the preparation and circulation of meeting agendas and documents for CEO & leadership team;
Attend meetings and record key decisions and action points; follow-up to ensure completion of actions;
Co-ordinate and manage the preparation of Company documents;
Manage the schedule of deliverables for Euronext Dublin, e.g. external and internal reports; and assist in organising and hosting client events.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
2 years plus experience in a similar or transferrable role
Demonstrate a high level of accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail
Excellent organizational and communication skills
Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Fully proficient in MS suite (Excel, PowerPoint & Word) and Outlook with experience creating presentations, taking meeting minutes and general meeting coordination
Ability to handle information with confidentiality and discretion
Desirable / Advantageous:
Third level qualification
The Administration Officer supports the Management team of a department and dedicates their efforts executing specific projects, including risk management and identifying and implementing best practices across all functions of the department.
Your key accountabilities
• Focus on contributing to the service delivery, risk containment and risk management, continuous improvements, efficiencies.
• Identify operational, regulatory and business risks for its department and recommend ways to prevent and remediate the identified risks.
• Review, maintain and update the documentation for department’s procedures and Policies.
• Support the Serious Incident Management process through development and continuous improvement.
• Support business continuity and disaster recovery arrangements are adequately planned and are in place
• Support the summary reporting for service and delivery and conducts semi-annual reviews of SLAs and OLAs
• Create the requirements and recommend measures for performance of the department
• Provide functional expertise in projects with high business and operational impacts and advises on impacts and recommends improvements
• Experience in one or more of the following: operational excellence, performance management, customer orientation.
• Conceptual knowledge of the following areas: Trade Lifecycle, Exchanges and Clearing Houses.
• Strong verbal communication skills both internally and externally.
• Ability to understand, (re)design, simplify, document and explain complex procedures.
• Internal drive and desire to take initiatives.
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Proactive attitude to investigating incidents in a team environment.
• Good organizational skills and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and French.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities with decision makers at asset managers, brokerage firms and investment research providers.
- Nurture and qualify both inbound / outbound leads to be guided through sales funnel with technical expertise and product demonstrations
- Collaborate with and support senior sales and product specialists to advance prospects from qualification to closing
- Achieve lead generation and revenue targets
- Maintain leads, activities & opportunities in the group prospect monitoring solution (CRM) to promote transparency
- Learn the Commcise software platform and the investment management research requirements from mentoring and training resources
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years of B2B SaaS inside sales experience
- Track record of building a sales pipeline and strong prospecting skills
- Hunter mentality not afraid to pick up and phone to qualify suspects
- Experience describing and demonstrating the structure, characteristics, and behavior of software
- Self-motivated with an ability to exhibit productivity in an independent setting
- Resourceful, well organized and disciplined
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a team environment partnering to close deals
- Bachelor or equivalent degree from accredited university
- Comfortable using sales tools such as CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot), LinkedIn, Excel, Notion, Slack
We are looking for a Listing Execution Manager to strengthen our team in Amsterdam!
As a Listing Execution Manager, you are part of the Listing department in charge of the relationship with listed companies and those contemplating an IPO. The Listing department promotes financial markets and explains to business leaders the benefits of listing and how to use the financial markets effectively once public.
Within the Listing Execution Department, you as the Listing Execution Manager will have the responsibility to manage the admission process of companies willing to be admitted on Euronext markets (Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Lisbon).
Take part in kick-off meetings with the management (C-level) of the prospects and their advisors applying for an initial admission on Euronext markets,
Assess companies applying for an initial admission of equity securities on an Euronext market the transaction based on the following criteria (non-exhaustive list): legal, compliance, business model, strategy, shareholder structure, management, purpose of the transaction, financial situation, etc.
Review of the documentation drafted in the context of the admission on Euronext markets (e.g. Information document, Prospectus, etc.),
Prepare a recommendation memorandum to the Euronext Listing Board in charge of accepting/refusing admission projects on Euronext markets,
Prepare (from an operational perspective) the admission of companies applying for an initial admission of equity securities on an Euronext market: collecting technical information (such as ICB code, trading symbol), create the instrument(s) in the Euronext referential, drafting the Euronext market notice(s) announcing the upcoming admission, etc.,
Communicate with stakeholders (internal and external) about the upcoming admission on an Euronext market.
As the Listing Execution Manager, you will also be in charge of supporting the local Sales teams on complex technical & operational questions (structuration of deals, legal questions, listing processes, fee structure, etc.).
More generally, you will assist the Listing team in the roll-out of strategic initiatives targeting prospects, issuers and ecosystem members and will be highly involved in the activities of the Department.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
More than 4 years of experience required
Master’s Degree in Business / Finance or Master’s Degree in Law
Familiar with ECM operations through previous experience within a transaction services, investment bank, an advisory boutique, Audit firm, PE funds or a Law firm (Capital markets and/or M&A)
Rigorous, curious and autonomous
Excellent drafting skills
Excellent analytical skills
Ability to work under pressure
Results oriented and team spirit mindset
Perfect command of Dutch and English.
Good communication skills, listening and speaking
Desire to play a key and active role in financial markets
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to develop our cross selling activities within the regions where Company Webcast operates. You will primarily focus on driving sales develop revenues with an existing portfolio of 40 biggest clients. You will also actively look for RFP/RFI and be in charge of coordinating these projects.
You will advise clients on meeting their communication objectives through the use of webinars and webcasts. Company Webcast has focused its sales activities on four core scenarios, namely Stakeholder (Investor Relations) Communication, Internal Communication, Marketing Communication and E-Learning Communication.
Responsibility for developing and maintaining revenues (including on a recurring basis) with list of 40 global clients by leveraging the added value of our four Webcasting Formats (Stakeholder/Investor Relations, Internal Communication, Marketing & E-Learning).
Making tactical and strategic contacts at management level (including heads of Investor Relations, Marketing & Communication, Sales & Purchase departments) through client networks and other channels.
Product & market development:
Building specific, sector-oriented knowledge for the various formats. Identifying market developments and translating these into sales activities (outbound). You take care to ensure that you are regarded as a reliable advisor.
Motivating clients on the basis of client requirements and objectives to use webcasting strategically and ensuring optimum internal communication to deliver success for the client.
Drafting, following up quotations and managing contracts. You will also be responsible for invoicing for your own client portfolio. You will ensure good internal and external communication to optimise service quality.
Integrated and comprehensive value proposition:
Interacting with internal Euronext and Company Webcast stakeholders and ensuring webcast value proposition is fully integrated with Corporate Services.
Knowledge and experience of sales and account management in a corporate environment, excellent communication skills and experience as a contact at management level are the main attributes we are looking for.
But the following requirements are also very important:
At least 10 years’ experience
Strong commercial drive and client-focus mindset
Results oriented and hands-on attitude
Team spirit mindset
Affinity with webcast, webinar and/or conference call communication is an advantage
Affinity with the banking / financial market is an advantage, as is an affinity with corporate events
Team player with power of persuasion and perseverance
Are you the energetic Product Owner we are looking for? Then this is for you!
Webinar services are becoming increasingly complex and dynamic. We are continuously innovating to support our customers and create impactful events with their audience. We are looking for a seasoned Product Owner to join us on this mission.
We offer opportunities for you to grow and make an impact in the world of streaming and webcasting. You’ll be part of a growing and ambitious Product Team.
As the Product Owner of Company Webcast, you will ensure our SaaS platform is developed timely and coherent to business needs.
The platform supports both internal and external personnel throughout the complete journey of the event. The ability to understand and break down complex user stories into manageable solutions is fundamental to success in this role.
Next to that, the ability to connect with different stakeholders within the organization is also important.
You know how to translate the product roadmap into an actionable backlog and prioritize it accordingly while making sure that the product deliverables are being met on time.
You are a team player with experience in working with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
Preferably, you have a tech background and understand well how to align and coordinate with the development team.
In this role, you’ll be working closely with the development team and report to the Product Manager Lead, who is responsible for the development of Company Webcast’s product portfolio.
What you’ll bring to the team
5+ years of experience as a Product Owner with building SaaS solutions
Great technical understanding of software applications
Expert in managing the backlog and having an eye for detail
Analytical and able to challenge business processes
Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
Experience with working Agile/Scrum
Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to drive cross-departmental collaboration
The missions include but are not limited to:
- Draft briefing materials for the Group and Paris CEOs (topics are linked to Finance, Economy, Technology, ESG)
- Participating to events and coordination with Events team
- Supporting internal communication for the Paris office
- Supporting HR and Business Manager in the office space improvement and smart working approach enhancement
- Researching, proposing and supporting the implementation of social and environmental corporate initiatives liaising with the HR team
- Working with the CEO Business Manager in the definition of a governance matrix for the group (RACI and decision making process identification), liaising with different Business Units and Legal/Compliance
- You are bilingual (French and English)
- You are looking for an end-of-studies internship
- You are in a business or economics school
- You have a strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have a strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- You are able to think strategically and anticipate
- You are proficient in the use of Excel, Office suite, and other project management tools
- You are a fast learner and have a proactive behavior
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
A responsible member of each community we operate in.