We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1,300 listed issuers worth more than €3.0 trillion in market capitalization as of end December 2015, an unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 25 issuers in the EURO STOXX 50® benchmark and a strong diverse domestic and international client base.
Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. Its total product offering includes Equities, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext operates regulated markets, Euronext Growth and Euronext Access; in addition it offers EnterNext in France, which facilitates SMEs’ access to capital markets.
Within Euronext, the Listing Department is in charge of the relationship with listed companies and those contemplating an IPO. Our mission is to promote financial markets and explain to business leaders the benefits of listing and how to better use financial markets once public. In addition, we are supporting a dynamic through creating and promoting new services and financing instruments, developing the investors’ axis, bringing together the ecosystem and lobbying towards European public authorities .
The intern is part of the Listing Admission team located on different locations (Amsterdam, Paris, Lisbon) and operating in different markets and locations (Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon and Paris). The intern, under the responsibility of the Admission Managers, will be located in Paris.
The intern will handle the admission process of IPOs mainly in the market place where he/she is located but also in all Euronext markets (in collaboration with the rest of the team). The intern will have the mission of improving the admission process by educating and advising our business partners and clients on the Euronext rules, existing regulations and technical possibilities. It will also have the job of harmonization the admission process across all locations. Finally, the Intern will be in charge of liaising and collaborating with local regulators on specific admissions and rules and regulations.
The Listing Admission intern main tasks will be to:
- Assess companies (KYC checks, legal, business and strategy, financials, structure of the transaction, etc.) applying for an initial admission of equity securities on an Euronext market and execute the transaction. The review includes preparing a recommendation to the Euronext Listing Board to accept/refuse the listing, communicating to the stakeholders,
- Take part in kick-off meetings with prospects (C-level) and intermediaries applying for new equity listings,
- Inform, guide and assist companies that are considering an admission on Euronext markets,
- Assess companies applying for an accreditation as listing sponsor,
- Improving and harmonizing the admission process across all locations,
- Contribute to the improvement of the listing process and amendment of the Euronext market rules.
The intern will be managed by the Listing Execution Managers and will work in close collaboration with the rest of the Listing team (located in different places) and will share any relevant information with colleagues, both nationally and internationally.
- Legal and/or Business degree at University level
- Good understanding of Equity Capital Markets
- Rigorous and autonomous
- Excellent drafting skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Creative problem solver
- Results oriented and team spirit mindset
- Perfect command of French and English.
- Good communication skills, listening and speaking
- Ability to work on a pan European / cross border mode
The Regulation Analyst is responsible for ensuring that the Euronext regulatory obligations are discharged appropriately at all times. Applications from issuers of debt, funds and exchange traded funds are reviewed for suitability for admission to the markets of Euronext.
• Deliver a positive and differentiated experience to ISE customers at all times.
• Apply ENX and EU regulatory standards to listing/trading applications on a robust, timely and consistent basis.
• Review applications from companies seeking admission of their debt securities to listing and trading on ENX markets.
• Liaise with listing agents, legal firms, service providers and international financial firms on issues arising on listing applications.
• Liaise with the Central Bank regarding regulatory matters related to listing and prospectuses.
• Support policy development, including ENX rule books and delivery of regulatory solutions to ENX customers.
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
• Previous experience at a legal or financial services firm.
• Strong analytical skills, as well as excellent written and communication skills.
• An understanding of capital markets and debt securities.
• Knowledge/experience of the EU securities legislation.
• Good organizational skills and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Great attention to detail and accuracy.
Première Bourse paneuropéenne, Euronext couvre la Belgique, la France, les Pays-Bas, le Portugal et le Royaume-Uni. Créée en 2000, elle rassemble des marchés historiques qui remontent au début du XVIIe siècle. C’est aussi le principal opérateur de la zone Euro avec plus de 1 300 émetteurs représentant une capitalisation boursière totale de 3000 milliards d’euros, dont plus de 25 valeurs phares composant l’indice de référence EURO STOXX 50® et une clientèle nationale et internationale solide et diversifiée. Euronext gère des marchés au comptant et dérivés réglementés et transparents, et propose une gamme complète de services pour répondre aux besoins des intervenants, de la facilitation des offres au public et de la fourniture de systèmes de négociation, à la commercialisation de données de marché. L’opérateur propose également des services de conservation et de règlement-livraison. Son offre recouvre des produits variés tels que les actions, les ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds), les warrants et certificats, les obligations, les dérivés sur actions, les dérivés sur matières premières et les indices. Euronext met également à profit son expertise en fournissant des solutions technologiques et des services administrés à des tiers.
Les Missions principales
La difficulté est liée aux nombreuses configurations « presque identiques » et à leur évolution dans le temps
Au sein de l’équipe qui s’occupe de la base de données référentielles pour l’ensemble des marchés gérés par Euronext, ainsi que de l’interface de contrôle des marchés utilisées par les analystes contrôlant les marchés :
S’assurer avant déploiement que les configurations sont cohérentes entre elles, et en particulier avec les configurations d’autres éléments du SI qui ne seront pas redéployées
Visualisation des similarités et définition des variantes sur la base de modifications de type patch
Production des informations nécessaires pour construire un graphe des flux d’information dans le SI
- Candidat issu d'une école d'ingénieur ou familier du développement (Epitech, 42, EFREI, formation MIAGE...)
- Capacité d'interaction en environnement multilingue (l’anglais écrit/parlé est requis)
- Bonnes capacités de modélisation de base de données / architecture logicielle
- Bon relationnel - Rigueur
- C++ / SQL, Python / XSLT sont des plus
Objet de la mission VIE
Dans le cadre du développement d'une stratégie Marketing et Evenementiel au niveau du Groupe Euronext, le volontaire sera chargé de l'organisation, plannification et coordination des événements locaux. Le volontaire sera un interlocuteur privilégié dans le développement du lien entre les équipes basées dans les différents pays du Groupe.
Missions du VIE
- Gestion de projets marketing et événementiel pour Euronext Dublin
• Planifier, coordonner et organiser les événements Euronext à Dublin (conférence du Nouvel An, les cérémonies d’introductions en Bourse, événements clients, événements internes, ateliers et séminaires.
• Maximiser la satisfaction de toutes les parties prenantes impliquées et l'impact des contenus et stratégies de communication (stratégie de marque sur site, site Web, médias sociaux, photos, vidéo, newsletter).
• Contribuer activement aux initiatives marketing soutenant les événements Euronext IPOready.
• Identifier et évaluer de manière proactive les événements, les opportunités de parole et les partenariats potentiels pour renforcer et entretenir la relation avec l'écosystème local.
• Contrôler les budgets et gérer le suivi administratif des fournisseurs.
• Entretenir et gérer le calendrier de marketing et de communication local.
• Créer des supports marketing pour différents événements (bannières Web, publicités, vidéos, visuels, bannières, goodies, stands,…). Organisation d’événements pour le Groupe Euronext
• Assurer la liaison avec les équipes d'événementielles d'Euronext basées à Amsterdam, Bruxelles,
Job Description Summary
The Software Developer/QA Engineer - Trainee is part of the Information Technology job family providing end-to-end technology across Euronext business.
Information Technology has a core responsibility for developing, supporting and protecting the key trading applications, but also for managing Data Center and protecting Euronext systems from cyber-attacks and data theft.
Purpose of the Role
We are currently seeking to recruit an intern Software Developer/QA Engineer on Euronext Development Factory.
This is a great opportunity to gain professional experience and develop skills in .NET and .NET Core enterprise development, MVC/WCF/REST/WebAPI/Azure Services in an Agile Scrum Team.
The candidate will be working on is a high availability multi-tier platform built on top of MS Dynamics CRM 2016/CRM 365, SharePoint 2016 and Azure Services using the latest .Net and .Net Core patterns and practices.
The platform is extensible so that on-going development to meet changing business requirements is much more than small code changes and will often involve complete new services.
This role will play a part in developing and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality (taking leverage of our Selenium (JAVA) framework, Microsoft Shims and Fakes, Moq, Microsoft Load testing)
The Euronext Dublin business application delivery platform, Exstream, is an open services architecture leveraging:
.NET and .NET Core / C#
- Simple Injector
- VS/Azure DevOps
The platform delivers an enterprise application to 90 internal end users. This includes the application, business processes, document management and data capture needs required for the listing and related back office functions for the Euronext Dublin and Euronext Group.
The candidate responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets business needs. If you enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using MS Test features and Selenium in JAVA;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved:
- Work in a structured managed SDLC environment;
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and business analysts) to identify system requirements;
- Monitor debugging process results;
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions;
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Attention to detail;
- Good communicator.
Euronext Corporate Services
As part of its strategic plan, Euronext has engaged into the development of a complete service offering to listed companies. Euronext Corporate Services offers innovative solutions and tailor-made advisory services to support the listed companies’ journey on the capital markets.
This unique and comprehensive value proposition is articulated around four main pillars:
i. Governance : Our board portal solution “iBabs” help organizations to secure, organize and run board meetings more efficiently (save time preparing agendas and board packs, collaborate easily with annotations, voting, meeting summaries).
ii. Communication : We are the market leader in webinars and webcasts services for financial results, internal communication, marketing and external communication. We help our clients to increase their visibility, engagement and international coverage. We also provide flexible and customized market data components for Investor Relations websites of listed companies.
iii. Compliance : Our InsiderLog solution offers a solution to automate the management of inside information and insider lists for both issuers and their professional advisors. Our tool aims to save time and ensure compliance with the European Market Abuse Regulation (MAR).
iv. Investor Relations : Our Advisory team provides high-touch advisory, market intelligence and decision making analytics for listed companies willing to be more active on capital markets. Our IR.Manager tool provides a complete and intuitive IR management and targeting platform for corporate IR teams to professionalize the workflow and engagement.
Euronext Corporate Services already serves more than 2,500 clients including over 600 listed companies, private companies, advisors and public organisations. Our clients are located across all Euronext markets (Belgium, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland) but also beyond (e.g. UK, Nordics, Italy, Spain, Germany).
The Euronext Corporate Services team is composed of over 90 enthusiastic professionals that combine a strong local footprint across Europe with a deep understanding of global capital markets. They help organisations, both listed and non-listed, private and public, make the most effective use of capital markets and run more efficiently.
Read more at https://corporateservices.euronext.com/
Embedded within Euronext, Corporate Services is the center of innovation. Infused with an entrepreneurial spirit and the mentality of a true start-up, Euronext Corporate Services continues to deliver on its mission to become the leader in its market by providing a series of best-in-class services.
Through acquisitions and in-house developments, Euronext Corporate Services has been able to rapidly create a firm and diverse services portfolio, serving over a thousand customers throughout Europe.
To further accelerate growth ambitions, Euronext Corporate Services is currently assembling a new team of exceptional technology specialists. Positioned at the very heart of the organization, the team will actively involve itself with all services in the company. As the team works to bring existing services to the next level, it is continuously working on new applications, and finding ways of integrating the service propositions
As one of the founding members of this new team, your role is fundamental to its success. With a proven track record and exceptional IT skills, you will be in close contact with our small development teams stationed throughout Europe.
As you assess their applications and infrastructure, their policies and processes, you continually work to improve and mature their solutions.
When your technical skills combine with your ability to communicate and operate in teams, you are effective and instrumental in bringing positive change. As your knowledge of the applications increases, you are able to identify opportunities for integration and increased efficiency. Working closely with our business owners, your role is instrumental in guiding and contributing to a continuous stream of new projects.
You are a Full Stack Developer, comfortable working in a DevOps model.
Profile & Skills
Euronext is looking at the following profile:
- You operate on a senior level;
- You posses good command of the English language;
- You work well in teams, and have good communication skills;
Education and Knowledge:
- Degree/Master in Information Technology or equivalent experience in the area.
Euronext Corporate Services
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone. Euronext operates the regulated equity and derivatives markets of Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, Dublin, Oslo and is present in London, Munich, Zurich, Milan and Madrid. Euronext has recently acquired VP Securities in Copenhagen.
As part of its TechHub initiative, Euronext opened offices in four European cities outside its core markets – in Germany (Munich), Italy (Milan), Spain (Madrid) and Switzerland (Zurich) – to assist Tech companies in developing their business on a greater scale through capital markets. Euronext’s representatives in these European countries use their strong expertise and local networks to help entrepreneurs better explore their financing options, and assist with access to capital markets.
As part of its strategic plan, Euronext has engaged into the development of a complete service offering to listed companies. Euronext Corporate Services (ECS) offers innovative solutions and tailor-made advisory services to support the listed companies’ journey on the capital markets.
This unique and comprehensive value proposition is articulated around four main pillars:
- Governance : Our board portal solution “iBabs” help organizations to secure, organize and run board meetings more efficiently (save time preparing agendas and board packs, collaborate easily with annotations, voting, meeting summaries).
- Communication : We are the market leader in webinars and webcasts services for financial results, internal communication, marketing and external communication. We help our clients to increase their visibility, engagement and international coverage. We also provide flexible and customized market data components for Investor Relations websites of listed companies.
- Compliance : Our InsiderLog solution offers a solution to automate the management of inside information and insider lists for both issuers and their professional advisors. Our tool aims to save time and ensure compliance with the European Market Abuse Regulation (MAR).
- Investor Relations : Our Advisory team provides high-touch advisory, market intelligence and decision making analytics for listed companies willing to be more active on capital markets. Our IR.Manager tool provides a complete and intuitive IR management and targeting platform for corporate IR teams to professionalize the workflow and engagement.
The ECS team is composed of 90+ enthusiastic professionals that combine a strong local footprint across Europe with a deep understanding of global capital markets. They help organisations, both listed and non-listed, private and public, make the most effective use of capital markets and run more efficiently.
Euronext Corporate Services already serves more than 2,500 clients including over 600 listed companies, private companies, advisors and public organisations. Our clients are located across all Euronext markets (Belgium, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland) but also beyond (e.g. UK, Nordics, Italy, Spain, Germany). As part of Euronext's three-year strategic plan,“Let's Grow Together 2022, ECS is opening a new position of Sales Manager to grown its customer base and revenues in the strategic DACH region.
Read more at https://corporateservices.euronext.com/
The Corporate Services DACH sales manager will be in charge of growing the customers base by generating rapid revenues growth for all ECS (Euronext Corporate Services) in the DACH region (Germany, Austria, & the German-speaking part of Switzerland).
- He/she will prepare, help defining, and execute the deployment strategy and execution roadmap in the DACH region for ECS across all customers’ segments (issuers and their ecosystem, financial services firms, private companies, government and local authorities).
- Strong knowledge of the overall ecosystem is key to identify specific client needs and to maximise cross-selling by opening doors for our Sales Specialists in a coordinated, consistent and comprehensive manner.
- He/she will help to define the best packages and pricing policy to meet the needs of the clients and prospects whilst reaching the revenues and margin objectives of ECS.
COMMERCIAL INTENSITY & SALES MANAGEMENT
- He/she will execute this strategy by ensuring a high level of commercial intensity and client engagement, creating and establishing productive, collaborative, and trustful relationships with both all prospects and influencers and all Euronext’s stakeholders.
- He/she will be expected to be particularly focused on raising opportunities by a proactive prospection, to obtain online demos or face-to-face meetings, leveraging Euronext’s high-profile brand, network, and marketing resources.
- He/she will organise and animate events to promote our Corporate Services.
- He/she will manage the sales process with prospects and clients, negotiate the contracts (according to Euronext’s policies) to maximise cross-selling and close sales autonomously or in collaboration with Sales Specialists.
COLLABORATION & CROSS SELLING
- He/she will ensure close cooperation and alignment between ECS and the DACH based teams towards prospects and clients.
- He/she will coordinate and help to prioritise efficiently and transparently the client engagement in the DACH region with all those different stakeholders from Euronext.
- He/she will be part of the account management team of the current customer base and work closely with the Customer Success Management team.
- He/she will maximise the cross-selling of the different services within clients.
- He/she will report activities in a CRM (meetings scheduled, meeting reports, opportunities raised, stage, updates).
Skills and experience
We are looking for enthusiastic people with the following skills:
- Demonstrable outstanding communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Experience as sales executive, preferably in B2B Sales to the C-Level of Listed Companies
- A first experience in the Financial sector in the broader sense is a plus
- Native German speaker
- Able both to work with strong autonomy and to teamwork with very diverse stakeholders
- Strong organization skills
- Result and sales-driven
- Proactive mind set and out-of-the-box thinking
- Interest for technology
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with a unique federal model across the Belgium, Dutch, French, Irish, Norwegian, Portuguese markets. Euronext also operates a UK-based regulated securities market.
Euronext brings together buyers and sellers in venues that are transparent, efficient and reliable, addressing the needs of all market participants: SMEs and blue chips, retail and institutional investors, buy-side and sell-side, brokers and market makers, long-only and high frequency traders.
Euronext provides a large range of products and services, services, platforms, technologies, and the deepest pool of liquidity in Europe around one core mandate: power pan-European capital markets to finance the real economy, as demonstrated by its leading position in the following segments:
- The largest continental listing venue, with more than 1,500 issuers and a market cap of c.€4.3 in September 2019,
- An unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 24 out of 50 companies of the Morningstar® Eurozone 50 Index?,
- The #1 cash market in continental Europe, with an average daily volume of €7.9 billion in Q3 2019,
- The largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world, with more than 40,000 listed bonds and 5,100 funds, and major player in ETFs with close to 1,200 listings,
- A diversified financial derivative franchise including stock options and futures, dividend contracts and equity index derivatives,
- The leading commodities business in continental Europe for salmon, milling wheat, rapeseed and corn futures,
- The calculation and management of more than 400 indices, ranging from national flagship indices (AEX®, BEL 20®, CAC 40®, ISEQ®, PSI 20®, OSEBX®) to thematic, strategic and sectorial indices.
Euronext has recently expanded its footprint with a new corporate services suite and foreign exchange trading.
DCC team is responsible for quality and stability of the deliveries.
From Project management side, they :
• Deliver projects on time and on budget
• Develop interactions with « Development Factory » to manage project follow-up
• Develop and enhance coordination with « Integration Services »
• Enforce communication of projects status in and out IT
From Release management side, they :
• Manage and communicate the Global IT software roadmap
• Verify the consistency of the planning deployment
• Interact with ABS for the follow-up of the initiatives roadmap
Position and Missions
In collaboration with head of DCC, ensure the IT project team accomplishes objectives by actively contributing to the project planning process, evaluating requirements, identifying risks and preparing regular reports on project development.
As IT Project Manager, you will:
• Propose clear and achievable project objectives that balance demands for quality, scope, time and cost
• Evaluate requirements and constraints for IT projects while balancing business requests and client expectations
• Manage projects in accordance with the Project Management policy and standard IT processes
• Find and escalate all risks and issues in a timely manner
• Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports on progress, financial status, risks and issues
• Good project planning, budgeting and tracking skills and a track record in using these successfully in a high-change, multi-project environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work under pressure to support project deadlines
• Able to identify and mitigate risk
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 200 listed issuers worth more than €3.3 trillion in market capitalization as of end December 2018, an unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 26 issuers in the EURO STOXX 50® benchmark and a strong diverse domestic and international client base.
Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. Its total product offering includes Equities, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext operates regulated markets, Euronext Growth and Euronext Access; in addition it offers EnterNext, which facilitates SMEs’ access to capital markets.
The DEV Factory is the IT department owning the development roadmap of the multiple products existing in the Euronext Information System. The Products teams manage execution backlogs and deliver software validated on stand-alone or pre-integration platform.
Solution Design & Integration team
The Solution Design & Integration team has to ensure the functional integration for all the DEV FACTORY Products.
For each Feature delivered by a project, the Solution Design and Integration team is accountable for ensuring that for all products:
- Impact of the new feature has been identified
- The overall design will deliver our objectives of evolutivity, availability, performances, while keeping this simple as much as possible.
- Interfaces between products are clearly defined and documented
Design and implement the automated integration testing strategy
- Prepare the end to end functional testing plan
- Execute and analyze the defined tests
Own the Regression tests execution plan
- Work with the Tools team to continuously improve our regression testing tooling
- Coordinate with Projects and Release Managers to make sure regression testing is performed in due time for all projects
The Technical Lead, Technical and Functional expert, in the Solution Design & Integration Team, is accountable for functional end-to-end design for 1 or n projects. He should define the design at Features level and industrialize the checkpoints related to the functional data flows implemented.
The candidate will have the opportunity to work on challenging subjects through the whole Euronext Trading System.
The main focus of the mission will be to improve existing tools, or build new tools that will help the functional check/analysis of several data flow (private/public/internal) issued by the Euronext Trading System.
- Be interested in “Trading” Business
- Improve existing tools, or build new tools that will help the functional check/analysis of several data flow (private/public/internal) issued by the Euronext Trading System.
- Tools packaging to allow a simplified deployment and usage
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Education : IT Engineer
- IT skills : C, CMake, Python, Shell, GIT
- Sound understanding of Linux operating systems.
- A clear understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills & team work.
- A very good level of English is required.
- Experience working with Continuous Integration is a plus.
The first pan-European exchange, Euronext covers Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Portugal and the United Kingdom. Created in 2000, it brings together historic markets dating back to the early 17th century. It is also the main operator in the Eurozone with more than 1,300 issuers representing a total market capitalisation of 3000 billion euros, including more than 25 leading stocks comprising the EURO STOXX 50 benchmark index® and a strong and diversified domestic and international customer base.
Euronext manages regulated and transparent cash and derivatives markets, and offers a full range of services to meet stakeholder needs, from facilitating offers to the public and providing trading systems, to marketing market data. The operator also offers conservation and settlement-delivery services. Its offering includes a variety of products such as equities, ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds), warrants and certificates, bonds, equity derivatives, commodity derivatives and indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise by providing technology solutions and services administered to third parties.
Elicit, analyse and document Business Requirements for development projects, testing and implementation
- Work closely with PMO, Development and QA teams to support development and testing activities during the development, testing and acceptance phases of project implementation
- Work with commercial team on third party sales, including preparing responses to RFPs, performing Market Design Studies, Product support.
- Communicate and integrate complex information related to IT solutions
- Produce specific functional documentation and design, such as specifications, user guides and reports, for ITS exchange products
- The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
- Some of the projects you will be able to work on could be SIGMA-X Migration to Optiq, ETF Access new requirements, Surround GUI renewal, Risguard Optiq Derivatives
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written skills adequate for documenting complex business requirements clearly and unambiguously
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in client-facing projects
- Flexibility and ability to work in environments with changing priorities
- Ability to interface with different project teams from the IT side to the business side
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
A responsible member of each community we operate in.