We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
Listing Sales Manager is responsible for evaluating and managing new strategic business opportunities and initiatives with new and existing clients. He/she oversees market analysis, monitors competitive activity, and identifies business unit’s needs. Depending on his level of expertise, he/she provides leadership in the planning, designing, due diligence and implementation of strategic business objectives.
• Identify and execute new growth opportunities to expand Euronext’s Listing franchise and
maximize revenue uplift.
• Contribute to the overall client strategy to ensure we manage competitive and client risks and issues effectively and have a winning strategy to defend and grow our business.
• Gather comprehensive market and client intelligence on client needs, trading & clearing initiatives and regulatory positions.
• Responsible for continuing development and improvement of the sales process with the overall objective of shortening the sales cycle.
• Analysis and assessment of the marketplace to identify key trends, risks, issues and opportunities.
• Responsible for working with sales management to create and provide data analysis and reporting that facilitates planning, strategizing, and decision-making.
• Undertaking campaigns for specific products or business initiatives to maximize their positive commercial impact.
• Contribute accurate, specific and realistic market and client feedback to influence the direction and outcome of our product development.
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
• Understanding of the various activities of Euronext’s direct and indirect client base
• Expert capability of understanding and interpreting numbers and pricing models
• Expert verbal communication skills both internally and externally
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• Integrity and confidentiality are key requirements for this role
• Good organizational skills and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and French
Would you like to be part of an innovative environment where the effects of your work will be visible throughout our organization? Then grab this opportunity to contribute with your expertise and put your talent to use with us! Together with the Danish banks and The National Bank of Denmark, we play a critical role in the financial infrastructure and manage approx. DKK 150 billion worth of securities transactions every day.
Coach your team to success
As a Scrum Master, you facilitate team collaboration through Scrum or other lightweight frameworks and coordinate your team’s tasks. Depending on your experience, you either assume responsibility for one or two teams.
Evolving and challenging the way we work, you will consequently be essential in ensuring that the team creates as much value as possible for the entire business and our clients.
Specifically, you will:
Facilitate necessary framework events and coach and motivate your team to create and gain value from events
Coach your team in agile principles and practices and facilitate co-operation with other Scrum teams
Eliminate obstacles and create progress and improvements
Assist the Product Owner in translating the clients’ needs into Product Backlog Items
Help the team define when items are ready for sprint (Definition of Ready) and products are ready for review (Definition of Done)
“You’ll be a true agent of change, and depending on your experience and your interests, in time, you’ll have the opportunity to train new Scrum Masters or lead additional teams.” – Alican Met, Head of Development
Become an important driving force in our Technology department
Joining our office at Christianshavn, you will become part of our Technology department with 70 employees. Here, you will help develop our entire Agile community.
As we are still in the early stages of our agile journey, you will play a central part in our transformation and help ensure that we utilize the possibilities of frameworks within the Agile realm in the best way possible.
Experienced Scrum Master with the ability to motivate others
You know how to make a team thrive, cultivate team spirit and drive progress and value. You are a respectful communicator who listens to and motivates the team. You meet your colleagues at their level, supporting their individual challenges and different competencies.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
Have a great understanding of business, IT and processes
Have experience with methods like Kanban and Scrum
Have competencies in product breakdown and agile practices to support product development
Ready to apply?
If this sounds interesting and resonates well with you, then hurry up and apply before February 11th. We will be conducting interviews as we go.
We acknowledge that job descriptions can be a little generic and perhaps not very precise. If you want to know more about the role, please reach out to Head of Development Alican Met (+45 28291421) or Patrick Fallesen (+45 20831230).
About Euronext Securities Copenhagen
We are financial service supplier that offers innovative solutions of knowhow within securities management and investor administration. As the first in the business, we have digitalised securities fully. We are leading within securities and investor services in Denmark and furthermore, offer our solutions globally. We are 140 engaged people, who are all highly specialized within business development and IT. Also, we enjoy very attractive office facilities in our new domicile centrally located in Copenhagen.
We are an organisation where you will experience both humor, helpfulness and expert knowledge. And yes, we are all a bit nerdy. We want to support your professional growth and strive to create a pleasant social environment. We have a highly active staff association and enjoy breakfast with bread fresh out of the oven, a scrumptious lunch buffet, afternoon snacks and fresh fruit every day. Our offices are located very close to the metro on Christianshavn. And if ever in need of a break, you can go for a stroll along the waterfront.
Euronext's Finance department is key for the success of the group. Being very close to all business lines, it oversees keeping the books of the company, producing the budget and forecast, as well as all financial indicators necessary for the effective management of the company. Finance covers Accounting, Treasury, FP&A, Procurement, Investors Relations and General Services. Lately Finance teams has initiated a deep transformation to boost their operational efficiency and excellence.
We are looking for a talented Finance Processes and Internal Control specialist to join our Finance department. You will be responsible for financial processes consistency, improvements to gain in operational excellence and efficiency and ensuring that our internal controls processes are well designed and implemented in accordance to all best in classes processes.
- Documenting processes across the finance department,
- Advising on best practice and proposing ways to improve Finance departments’ operational efficiency.
- Ensuring that operational risks are mitigated by effective controls, while making sure that the process remains efficient
- Ensuring that the various Finance team members follow the processes
- Assist in the development, management and monitoring of key financial risk indicators across the Euronext Group.
- Work with Finance users and process owners to define process, challenge process in place and identify efficiency gains.
- Design and implement information sharing tools helping to improve productivity within the team.
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
- Knowledge of risk management and financial internal control.
- Knowledge of finance systems (ERP), ideally Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Strong presentation skills and ability to discuss risk in an approachable manner.
- Strong communication skills both orally and written.
- Fluency in English required.
- 5 to 8 years of seniority with preferred experience in audit companies or similar experiences
Euronext Corporate Services
A propos d’Euronext Corporate Services
Euronext est le principal opérateur des marchés Européen avec plus de 1 300 sociétés cotées, représentant une capitalisation totale d’environ 3 600 milliards d’euros (à fin décembre 2018). Euronext opère les bourses de Paris, Amsterdam, Bruxelles, Lisbonne, Dublin, est présent à Londres, Munich, Zurich, Milan, Madrid et à récemment fait l’acquisition de la bourse d’Oslo.
Dans le cadre de son développement stratégique, Euronext propose depuis 2016 une offre complète de services à l’attention des sociétés cotées. Ces services sont regroupés au sein l’activité Euronext Corporate Services et s’articulent autour de quatre thématiques :
la conformité (ComplyLog) : notre solution Insiderlog permet d’automatiser la gestion des listes d’initiés conformément au règlement MAR (« Market Abuse Regulation »). Insiderlog permet ainsi de gagner du temps tout en assurant la conformité des entreprises au règlement. Insiderlog a été développé par un département juridique au sein de Serendipity group et a aujourd’hui 5 sociétés listées dans son portfolio. Insiderlog est une solution logicielle en Saas utilisée par plus de 450 départements juridiques dans 9 pays ainsi que par des professionnels du conseil en la matière.
Visitez notre site pour en savoir plus https://www.insiderlog.com/fr/
les relations investisseurs (Post Listing Advisory & IR.Manager) : notre Advisory team propose un support sur-mesure, des informations de marché ainsi que des analyses de prise de décision pour les sociétés cotées. Aussi, notre solution IR Manager offre une plateforme complète et intuitive de gestion des relations investisseurs et de targeting.
la communication (Company Webcast) : nous offrons une gamme complète de services de webcasts, de webinaires et de conférences téléphoniques pour tous les types de relations avec les investisseurs et les évènements d’entreprise. Nous proposons également des composants flexibles et personnalisés pour les sites internets dédiés aux relations investisseurs des sociétés cotées.
la gouvernance (Ibabs) : notre solution de « board portal » aide les organisations à sécuriser leurs réunions de conseil d’administration et à rationaliser leurs processus décisionnels.
Euronext Corporate Services conseille déjà plus de 2 000 clients. Nos clients sont situées sur tous les marchés d’Euronext (Belgique, France, Pays-Bas, Portugal, Irlande) mais aussi au-delà (à titre d’exemple, Nordiques, Royaume-Uni, Italie, Espagne, Allemagne)
L’équipe Euronext Corporate Services est composée de 80 professionnels enthousiastes et combine une forte présente locale à travers l’Europe ainsi qu’une compréhension approfondie des marchés financiers mondiaux. Notre équipe aide les organisations, cotées et non cotées, privées et publiques, à utiliser les marchés de capitaux de manière la plus efficace et à fonctionner plus efficacement.
Visitez notre site pour en savoir plus https://corporateservices.euronext.com/fr
Le candidat idéal
Nous recherchons un stagiaire motivé ayant une première expérience et les capacités suivantes :
Expérience de prospection, idéalement en B2B et avec des C-levels
Excellente aptitudes de communication, à l’écrit et au téléphone
Rigoureux, Force de proposition, travailleur et ayant de bonnes capacités d’organisation
Fort intérêt pour les nouvelles technologies
Natif en français et bonne maîtrise de l’anglais
L’Inside Sales contribuera à l’effort de prospection sur le marché français s’agissant de la solution Insiderlog et IntegrityLog :
Identification sur le marché et sur les prospects potentiels
Prendre des rendez-vous et assister le Sales Manager à plusieurs rendez-vous par mois
Participation à la rédaction de séquences de prospection via email
Travailler en étroite collaboration avec l’équipe de Lead Generation et analyser les données et leads inbound issus de campagnes en ligne/webinaires
Suivi des évènements physiques et digitaux ( webinaires)
Préparer les Meeting reports et établir les devis
Développer ses capacités dans le suivi des prospects et de la relation client auprès d’interlocuteurs très variés (Conformité, IT, Directions juridiques, etc.)
Organiser des évènements avec des spécialistes tels que les cabinets d’avocats et les cabinets d’audit
L’objectif principal sera d’obtenir des rendez-vous qualifiés avec des prospects potentiels au sein du portefeuille de sociétés cotées et non cotées. Vous serez en mesure d’articuler la proposition de valeur de ComplyLog par téléphone, de susciter l’intérêt et de faire face aux principales objections. Vous serez parfaitement intégré à l’équipe commerciale d’Euronext Corporate Services en France et contribuerez directement à alimenter les succès quotidiens de cette équipe.
Faire partie d’un projet ambitieux, en croissance à 2 chiffres soutenu par la première bourse paneuropéenne de la zone Euro
Exposition au management d’Euronext Corporate Services
Contribution à la stratégie commerciale
Exposition aux sociétés cotées et aux marchés dans toute l’Europe
Opportunités de carrière
Euronext is the leading pan-European market infrastructure, connecting local economies to global capital markets, to accelerate innovation and sustainable growth. It operates regulated exchanges in Belgium, France, Ireland, The Netherlands, Norway and Portugal. With close to 1,500 listed issuers worth €4.5 trillion in market capitalisation as of end December 2020, it has an unmatched blue chip franchise and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets and is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, it also operates Euronext Growth® and Euronext Access®, simplifying access to listing for SMEs. Euronext provides custody and settlement services through central securities depositories in Denmark, Norway and Portugal.
MTS group operates the largest trading platforms in Europe for government bonds. MTS is part of Euronext group since 2021. The main topic of this internship is to build mean-reverting trading strategies on government bonds yields from the same issuer. More precisely we will first study the mean reversion in yields that take place across issues with different maturities. We will then study the correlation between trading flows observed on these bonds on MTS platforms and their corresponding yields. This will help us understand the relationship between the trading strategies on bonds and the trading behaviors of market participants.
• Top academic profile (University Master, PhD or Grande Ecole) in engineering, applied math or statistics.
• A first practical experience of Python to manipulate large data sets with practical modelling.
• Solid knowledge of statistics and advanced machine learning.
• Strong command of Python and data analysis packages.
• Highly rigorous and research oriented.
• Fluency in English is needed, an intermediate level in French is preferable.
Euronext Market Services (EMS) is the front line for Euronext Cash, Derivatives and Commodities business with two main operational centres in Amsterdam and Paris to ensure fair and orderly markets, including Market Surveillance, Corporate Actions, Euronext Indices, Euronext Market Data, Member on boarding and Hosted Commercial Markets. EMS staff and managers have access to all relevant EMS Cash and Derivatives business and technical monitoring tools, documentation and make use of integrated EMS tools and procedures across the two EMS locations. EMS operates daily from 06:30-22:30 CET.
The EMS Corporate Actions Department manages and coordinates the corporate actions on a global level with regards to all products listed on Euronext’s cash, derivatives, index and commodities markets.
The Euronext Market Services Corporate Action (EMS CA) team is responsible for the day-to-day handling of Corporate Actions end to end across Cash, Derivatives and Index asset classes. That includes
- Listings of new products / contracts,
- Data mining
- CA Analysis
- quality of referential,
- contract / price adjustment,
- Information to Market through Notices,
- operational coordination with post trading partners / infrastructure such as Clearnet & Euroclear.
In that respect, EMS CA is working closely with the EMS UA team to ensure a smooth execution of any type of Corporate Action in terms of trading impacts and member understanding. This multi-language and highly skilled team is based in all Euronext locations and is the first point of contact for any query related to the different topics mentioned above.
The EMS Corporate Actions Department operates as a virtual team across locations in which similar activities are combined and specific product knowledge is maintained. Where possible common tooling is used to facilitate timely information and efficient corporate actions processing across all products. Staff is cross trained across Cash & Derivatives CA activities for increased awareness and coordination within the team in CA activities across the products and to ensure continuity.
Corporate Actions Operations
Cash Corporate Actions Trainee is responsible for several of below activities:
1. Ensure the right treatment of a given Corporate Action:
- Collects, reviews/understands required legal and offer/contract documentation
- Populates the tool used to communicate a Corporate Action the relevant parameters
- Guarantees the listing of bonds, ETF and structured products
- Provide supports to customers/ issuers implementing their corporate actions
- Guaranty an adequate operational coordination with post trading partners such as Clearnet, Euroclear & Interbolsa
- Coordinates with the different internal stakeholders Listing, Product Management, Legal, Compliance etc where necessary.
2. Communicate adequately to the market:
- Provides clients with information on the corporate actions and corporate actions updates by disseminating a Euronext notice
- Prepares, validates Euronext Notices to inform market participants of a CA operations
3. Referential updates:
- Updates instruments characteristics on the referential (MATRIX) and trading platforms (UTP)
4. Global assignment: continuous improvement:
- improving the various existing operational processes related to the different CA streams Equities, ETP / ETFs, , as part of the continuous improvement principle, by implementing
o advanced macros based spreadsheet,
o advanced macros based reporting,
o advanced data-mining tool enabling to capture / screening information from Data vendors and providers
o streamlined / optimized workflows
Each Corporate Actions Analyst:
- Has good knowledge of Cash/Listing, Derivatives and Index CA operations
- Is aware of main developments /issues/events in the market and how these (can) result in a Corporate Action
- Assist in adapting CA operational procedures in light of additional CA types, new products and new tools
- Convenes and participates in consultative meetings on corporate actions
- Ensures that the adjustment for a Corporate Actions is performed in accordance with the Rules and CA Policy
- In projects takes part in business acceptance tests of new/updated functionality
Is part of a virtual CA team and reports to the Manager CA for Cash & Derivatives & Index
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
Background / Education
- Master degree (ex: Finance, Economics, Management); Business School
- Advanced database management and tools programming skills : MS office, Macros, VBA Access and SQL
- Good understanding of Financial markets, markets structures and their evolution from a business, competition, regulatory and technological perspective
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written) - a 3rd language (Dutch), while not mandatory, would constitute an important advantage
- Proven analytic, synthesis and reporting skills
- Capacity to provide new ideas/analyses and thought leadership
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times in a high pressure international environment
- Effective communicator, especially in a client facing context
- Stress resistant
Vil du være produktansvarlig i en spændende branche, hvor du forretningsudvikler og samarbejder med danske og internationale kunder? Kom ombord hos Euronext Securities og traf de afgørende beslutninger, der giver konkurrenterne baghjul.
”Du træffer beslutninger og produktudvikler på højt niveau i en international virksomhed med store muligheder. Og du får en central rolle med stor fleksibilitet, hvor to dage ikke er ens,” fortæller Kristoffer K. Sønderlev, Head of Custody & Settlement Products, Euronext
Velkommen til en stor koncern med internationalt udsyn
Hos os bliver du en del af en større international koncern på 1.400 medarbejdere. Du indgår i et af vores forretning- og udviklingsteams, hvor du i samspil med 4 kolleger er ansvarlig for produktudvikling inden for finansiel infrastruktur og i spændingsfeltet mellem forretning og IT.
”Du behøver ikke være specialist inden for vores felt – vi klæder dig på, og du får rigtig god sparring”, understreger Kristoffer.
Din base bliver på vores kontor på Christianshavn – og du får en stor kontaktflade til kolleger i hele Europa.
Du er ansvarlig for produktets backlog
Som Product Owner bliver du ansvarlig for produktområdet Custody & Settlement inden for Post-Trade. Du får en rolle, hvor du samarbejder på tværs af alle afdelinger internt i Euronext og samtidig får du en bred kontaktflade til kunder og samarbejdspartnere.
Din hovedopgave er at sikre, at produktets backlog understøtter produktstrategien. Du er ansvarlig for at prioritere de opgaver, der ligger inden for produktområdet og herefter implementere dem inden for deadline. Sammen med forretnings- og udviklingsteamet sparrer du om udfordringer og løsninger på daglig basis, og det er dig, der træffer de afgørende beslutninger, da du ejer prioriteringen af produktet.
Du trives med at være i centrum – og være den person, folk går til for at få retning og klarhed på projekter. Én af dine spidskompetencer er din analytiske forretningsforståelse, hvilket giver dig en naturlig forståelse for at vurdere, hvilke opgaver, der skal prioriteres først – og du kan lide at være hands on på et produkt fra start til slut. Du er god til at samarbejde med folk på tværs af afdelinger og navigere mange opgaver – samtidig mestrer du at få dine medarbejder til at samarbejde på konstruktiv vis.
Dine arbejdsopgaver bliver desuden at:
forstå kundernes behov og sikre løbende dialog
samarbejde med kolleger i forretnings- og udviklingsteamet om alt fra ide til implementering
varetage forretningsanalytiske opgaver og udarbejde oplæg, samt udforme release-planer
afholde online-møder og telefonsamtaler med vores interne kollegaer i udlandet, hvor emnet typisk vil være alignment og udvikling.
Vi forestiller os, at du:
er cand.merc. eller har en HD indenfor finans - alternativt kan du også være bankuddannet
kan være nyuddannet – det er dog en fordel, hvis du har et par års erfaring med agile organisationer eller har besiddet en Product Owner-stilling tidligere
er flydende i skrift og tale på dansk og engelsk
Send os din ansøgning og dit CV via nedenstående link senest 9. February 2022. Hvis du har nogle spørgsmål til jobbet, er du velkommen til at kontakte Kristoffer K. Sønderlev på tlf. 2279 3689.
Vi glæder os til at høre fra dig!
The Service Delivery Manager is part of the Information Technology job family providing end-to-end technology across Euronext business. Information Technology has a core responsibility for developing, supporting and protecting the key trading applications, but also for managing Data Center and protecting Euronext systems from cyber-attacks and data theft.
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager responsible for delivering and managing the service delivery improvement plan, managing risks and issues.
The main accountabilities for this role:
Oversee the Service Management processes delivery and ensure Service Management teams maintain service level agreements.
Maintain and enforce up-to-date Service Management policies, guidelines and procedures across Euronext entities.
Design, deliver and manage Service Management processes integration with Euronext entities and the overall governance, ensuring these are communicated and followed throughout the IT function and the business.
Working closely on service transition, ensuring that the policies are aligned with service operating model and business strategy.
Lead Service Reviews with business stakeholders and key suppliers.
Oversee and address IT Audit items and IT Risks.
Provide accurate and regular performance reports to the management upon periodically and upon request.
Ensuring that continuous service improvement activities are coordinated throughout the service lifecycle.
Keep and update Service Management roadmap.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
Background from ITIL Service Management
Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
Critical-thinking and root-cause-analysis skills.
Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills. Ability to establish strong working relationships with business and other stakeholders
Broad technical understanding.
The Operations Manager Northern Europe will be part of the operational management team of Company Webcast. You will report to the Head of Operations, acting as the managerial line for the Northern European countries we are and will be expanding to. Your peers will include the operational managers responsible for regions South and well as Central Facilities, as well as intensive cross-departmental collaboration with Sales, Product and Technology.
Company Webcast is on an exciting growth journey. We are on a mission to become number one in professional webinars and webcasts in Europe and we are expanding into new countries. We are transitioning in various ways, from SME to MNC and from client facilitator to full-option client consultant. Our business pace is fast -matching the ambitious objectives we have set- and you will play a key role in these deliverables especially on team management and evolution.
As the Operations Manager Northern Europe, you will be managing the operational teams in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and the Nordics with responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
Managing Production teams and Event management teams for all countries in scope (>20p).
Establishing clear and transparent dashboards based on various metrics.
Defining a uniform way of working throughout Europe (in collaboration with the Operations Manager Southern Europe and local coordinators) whilst defining local needs and nuances.
Set up & implement various SOPs and dashboards, ensuring usage trainings and follow ups.
Translating these dashboards into cohesive KPI’s for all respective teams.
Developing both personal based on the future objectives of the company, incl. performance reviews.
Developing team development plans with the objective in taking the teams to the next level in terms of respective specialisms.
Be the go-to for operational needs and interdepartmental collaboration for the respective scope.
You have a solid background in managing teams from various international backgrounds and countries and are energized by developing these teams to the next level. You have a solid background in setting up and delivering large scale projects throughout Europe and know how to navigate cultural differences . You have higher level education (Bachelor and up) and are used to communicating with various stakeholders including C-level. Most importantly; you know the impact of a positive atmosphere and are keen on cracking a joke (or two :))
Organizational skills that translate into clear project charters, dashboards and forecasts through MS Office or other PMO tools.
You have worked within technological settings, and either have experience with AV or other related technical subject matters
You are well versed in Change Management tools
Preferably LSS green belt or up
Fluent in English, additional European languages are a big plus.
Positive mindset, being able to engage with others through enthusiasm. You understand the transition phase we are in and have experience with Change Management.
Hands-on mentality, rolling up your sleeves to get the job done where needed.
You are a born communicator, and know how to translate intricate information into compact messages.
You like to engage with everyone, keeping your finger on the pulse of what’s going on in the organization and making sure everyone stays informed.
The Systems Solutions Engineer is responsible for running some of the world’s largest stock and derivative exchanges.
The role is divide into two keys function: first to support the daily operation of Euronext business, contributing to the stability, resilience and quality improvement of the infrastructure & Cloud Services; second to work as a Solution architect for Systems & AWS Cloud technologies, designing and implementing new projects.
The Systems Solutions Engineer provides second and third line support of all network and Security solutions for Euronext. This includes carrying an important voice on aspects of implementation, testing, performance and operation.
The Systems Solutions Engineer participates in the Systems technology design and conceptualization in collaboration with the others teams contributing to the improvement of the IaaS & PaaS model.
- Systems Solutions Engineer provide 24x7x365 quality expert support for critical trading infrastructure including storage and backup platforms via both onsite and on-call. Linux O/S platforms are the key focus of this role;
- Lead the maintenance of Systems technologies to enable effective management of business and technical requirements for all corporate and Data Center layers;
- Manage third party suppliers for operational effectiveness and to influence design decisions to ensure maximum business benefit is obtained from the system infrastructure;
- Own the operational vendor relationships;
- In charge of the provisioning and maintenance to all system areas to ensure appropriate solutions and controls in the infrastructure environment;
- Manage the maintenance of the infrastructure environment with standardized process and automatized tools;
- Provision of detailed and Low Level Design documentation with subsequent liaison with other team members;
- Test plan development – Automated QA Focus;
- Ownership and maintenance of monitoring platform;
- Provide second line support for all Euronext systems infrastructure, which requires excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Work with front-line support team to: increase systems & Cloud skillset in the team; ensure standard operating procedures are up-to-date; validate incidents and requests that are being escalated to the Infrastructure & Cloud Services team.
Profile and Skills
- 5+ Years Linux/Unix support or engineering, capable of providing 2nd line Systems support;
- Engineering Degree or equivalent experience;
- Detailed knowledge of Systems / Linux technologies and how to apply them in a service oriented enterprise environment;
- Experience of designing and leading new projects in infrastructure & Cloud Services;
- Experience on AWS Services and scripting languages: Cloudformation, Ansible, Python, Pearl, others;
- Experience on Git and Jenkins;
- Ability to work in a self-sufficient manner seeking guidance when real obstacles occur;
- Ability to provide out of hours support as part of an on-call rota, and cover market hours (8am-7pm) in the office;
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with others on both an ad hoc and project team basis, across organizational boundaries;
- Security Oriented mindset;
- English speaking and writing;
- Change Management process experience (ITIL);
- Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills;
- Excellent Client and inter-team communication skills;
- Ability to keep calm and perform to the highest standard under pressure.
- Experience in the financial sector;
- Experience in RedHat systems;
- Core Infra experience, VMware, RHV, Openstack;
- Storage Technologies, 3PAR, Pure Storage, Hitachi;
- Scripting experience in one or more of Python/Shell/Perl/Cloudformation;
- Configuration Management systems, Ansible Tower or AWX, ManageIQ;
- Distributed streaming platform, Kafka;
- Enterprise Monitoring, Nagios, Prometheus;
- Clustering, Pacemaker;
- Backup solutions, Veritas NetBackup, N2WS;
- Knowledge of DNS, SSH, SNMP, PTP, NTP. TCP/IP.
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
A responsible member of each community we operate in.