We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
The Business Quantitative Analyst conducts analyses based on company’s data, risk framework and client information. He / she uses large data sets to find new business opportunities and estimate efficiencies created by the CCP at client level.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases and date sets to drive optimization and improvement of product developments.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Participate in the design of the fee schemes for cash equity and listed derivatives clearing leveraging on data analysis.
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data, draw insights from large data sets, querying databases and creating data architectures.
- Experience creating and using advanced algorithms and statistics.
- Strong problem-solving & math skills with an emphasis on practical implementations. Graduated from an engineering school or a university with mathematics specialties.
- Deep understanding of market finance risks.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Interest in automated testing and continuous integration.
- Comfortable in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.”
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities with decision makers at asset managers, brokerage firms and investment research providers.
- Nurture and qualify both inbound / outbound leads to be guided through sales funnel with technical expertise and product demonstrations
- Collaborate with senior sales colleagues and product specialists to advance prospects from qualification to closing
- Achieve lead generation and revenue targets
- Maintain leads, activities & opportunities in the group prospect monitoring solution (CRM) to promote transparency
- Learn the Commcise software platform and the investment management research requirements from mentoring and training resources
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- 6-10 years of B2B SaaS inside sales experience in capital markets
- Track record of building a sales pipeline and strong prospecting skills
- Hunter mentality not afraid to pick up and phone to qualify suspects
- Experience describing and demonstrating the structure, characteristics, and behavior of software
- Self-motivated with an ability to exhibit productivity in an independent setting
- Resourceful, focused, well organized and disciplined
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a team environment partnering to close deals
- Bachelor or equivalent degree from accredited university
- Experience using sales tools such as CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot), LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Excel, Notion, Slack
Europe’s fastest growing board portal for 2,000+ organisations, iBabs empowers customers to quickly organise effective meetings and make good decisions confidently.
Our software application is the best on the market to electronically distribute documents for Board, Council and Committee meetings in a secure manner. We understand the work that goes into meetings – and how to streamline everything so it all flows smoothly on any device – confidentially, securely and automatically.
iBabs is part of Euronext Corporate Services and iBabs has sales teams in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Paris, Rome and Stockholm. Every day over 200,000 users securely access their meeting documents and attend meetings using iBabs - anytime, anywhere and on any device.
With our HQ in the Netherlands we have 20+ years’ experience of delivering meeting solutions. We have a wide variety of customers from PLCs, private companies, Banks, Insurers, the NHS and Investment funds to charities, housing associations, State bodies and Government Ministries.
We are market leaders in the Ministry and Municipality sector in the Netherlands with over 300 organisations trusting iBabs to run their meetings with voting and digital signing. We also provide digital streaming of meetings for public transparency and connect with meeting chambers audio/visual systems to capture the meeting. We have every level of municipality using iBabs from Town Councils with 20 users to Amsterdam City Council with over 3,000 iBabs users.
With iBabs success we are currently expanding into Germany, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Portugal, Spain and Italy. We are looking to add to our successful DACH sales team to multiply our customers in the DACH municipality sector and replicate our success in the Netherlands.
Job Summary & Key Accountabilities
This is an exciting opportunity to join Europe’s fastest growing board portal solution and to build on the success of iBabs.
As our Sales Consultant Public Sector DACH you have a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities to support our network of public sector clients as well as helping us expand in the sector.
The Sales Consultant will be responsible for continuing exceptional sales growth in this market through customer referrals, our lead generation call and online solutions, tenders and self-generated leads.
You will also support our network of public sector clients in the DACH region and advise prospects and clients how to optimize their working processes with our software. You will obtain process information to serve as input for our development team on DACH specific practices. You will support our marketing team with client facing communication and offer sector specific support and consultancy.
Working with iBabs Head of Sales & Marketing and DACH sales and training team, the Sales Consultant is responsible for:
- building revenue by acquiring new and expand existing clients: pitch qualified prospects and close deals
- input to the sales strategy for the public sector including business development, lead generation, marketing, customer success and sales
work with the Euronext Corporate Services teams as well as external providers
Profile and Skills
iBabs is looking at the following profile:
- At least 2 years experience with working processes in the public sector and knowledge of the dynamics within public organisations
- Experience / knowledge of the meeting process in Länder, Landkreis/Kreis and Gemeinde levels
- The ability to interpret technical language for non-technical people
- Strong initiative to self generate leads, proactive mindset and out-of-the-box thinking
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills through verbal, written, and interpersonal presentation.
- Excellent selling and negotiating skills and experience
- Good organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in changing, fast-paced, and high stress environment.
- Writing and editing skills (to aid in writing and updating manuals and marketing material)
- The ability to write tenders and support with legal tasks
- Able to work in an autonomous and organized manner
- Strong interest in technology, and software / SaaS in particular
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- Native English speaker. A professional capacity in another language is a plus
- Flexible, proactive, result and service-focused
- Ability to travel to visit clients
Education and Knowledge
- University degree or equivalent
The Junior General Ledger accounting and tax officer is responsible for the standard day-to-day local general ledger accounting responsibilities as well as monthly, quarterly and yearly activities, such as tax reporting/filings, regulatory and statutory reporting for assigned entities. The Junior General Ledger accounting and tax officer will also actively lead and coordinate business explanation and investigations of financial data (both internally and externally (auditors, tax audits etc), pro-actively identify and work on continuous process improvement in the local environment, monitoring and applying internal control procedures and manage input from other departments – corporate secretary, treasury and tax, shared service centre, legal and consolidation.
Direct tasks that the Junior General Ledger accountant & tax officer will be responsible for, but not only, are:
- Processing automated entries from sub ledgers or external systems
- Processing of un automated entries
- Generating intercompany transactions and related documentation
- Preparation of monthly corporate tax provision and tax proofs
- Completing period end accounting entries and aggregate financial results
- Providing information to auditors, tax authorities and regulators
- Reconciliation, and documentation of accounts, including intercompany positions
- Creating and assessing period end entries
- Assuring accuracy, timeliness and completeness of entries
- Liaising with legal, corporate secretary, tax and treasury for completeness
- International standardization of process
- Reporting in accordance with IFRS and Local GAAP (if needed)
- Preparation and filing of monthly VAT returns
- Preparation and filing of annual corporate income tax returns
- Preparation of others local tax and regulatory statements
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly/annuals reports of the entities
- Monitoring of regulatory requirements of entities
- Record and Process General Accounting transactions
- Perform intercompany accounting
- Analyse and reconcile accounts
- Close books and aggregate financial results
- Perform Financial Reporting
- Perform Tax/Statutory/Regulatory Reporting
- Other General Accounting related activities
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in General Ledger activities
- Hands-on experience with a world-class ERP system—MS AX 2002/365 a plus
Knowledge & skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to successfully manage several tasks at once and work in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Familiarity with common software packages such as Microsoft Excel, Word, AX 2002/365 ERP etc.
- Knowledge and experience with methods, practices and terminology used in complex financial clerical work including strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- Profound knowledge with company’s and external accounting standards and guidelines
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- Proficient in english, written and spoken; other languages a plus
Problem solving & customer service
- Possesses a “service first” attitude.
- Completes work assignments and resolves recurring problems according to standard policies and procedures.
- Uses common sense and initiative in applying policies, procedures and common practices to non-recurring issues.
- Provides assistance to peers and other internal parties to resolve other problems.
- Ability to identify, develop and recommend best practices and improvement opportunities.
- Follows through on assignments to successful completion.
- Prepares routine correspondence when necessary.
- Understands the importance of keeping all necessary parties informed.
- Higher accounting degree or qualified education in finance according to local education system
We are looking for a Problem Management Analyst - Trainee to oversee the overall Problem process.
The Problem Management Analyst - Trainee aims to resolve and control the root causes of incidents within the IT Infrastructure and prevent recurring incidents. That includes coordinating all facets of the problem management effort, including bringing the right teams, tools and information together.
The key accountabilities for this role are:
Oversee a Problem through the course of its lifecycle.
Participate in debrief conference calls to determine incidents root cause, impact to clients, contributing factors and improvement actions.
Ensure problems are correctly categorized and prioritized.
Ensuring resources are aligned with the highest-value opportunities.
Ensure problem tasks are progressed promptly chasing and escalating where appropriate.
Clearly define actions and responsibilities for each Problem Record.
Support root cause analysis to minimize the adverse impact of incidents within the IT infrastructure.
Engagement on the Serious Incident Process.
Reporting of identified Problems and potential corrective actions to the relevant stakeholders.
Reporting and regularly review of Problem Management performance and quality.
Establish and maintain documentation of procedures, processes, and reports concerning Problem Management.
Work with the Process owners for Problem, Change and Incident management to identify improvements to the processes and develop metrics to support them.
* The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
Degree in Computer Science, or Business Administration, or in other related field.
Basic knowledge of IT software and hardware.
Great communication skills and proficiency in English.
Critical-thinking and root-cause-analysis skills.
Ownership and initiative.
Strong knowledge of IT Service Management processes.
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for driving new sales and revenue with iBabs existing clients, through the development of strategic account plans, and building key relationships with senior client executives.
The role requires a strong focus on strategic account management, identifying and developing upsell and cross selling opportunities and working with product specialist Sales, Training, Marketing, Consulting and Development teams to close transactions and drive revenue growth.
You will have strong relationship management and sales skills, be highly motivated, team-oriented and able to influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve client development and sales goals. Ultimately, you are responsible for the overall customer relationship management and revenue growth of iBabs clients.
Prepare strategic account plans for each key account which will map organization plans, identify new sales/cross-sell/up-sell opportunities, develop tactical sales plans and map out current and future revenue projections.
Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, and Product leadership to develop specific account management plans to meet assigned accounts’ needs and an overall strategy to optimize sales and retention opportunities.
Collaborate with marketing, sales and product teams to share account knowledge and execute on account strategies
Initiate and deliver proposed solutions to C-Suite and Executive level clients across multiple levels and divisions, to meet the needs of the organization as it relates to the full suite of Governance Cloud products, as appropriate.
Meet or exceed monthly sales quota through identification and closing of incremental sales and revenue opportunities.
Use HubSpot to drive organization and management of leads, opportunities and relationship touch-points.
Work closely with Training and Consultant teams to ensure successful roll-out, adoption, and on-going use of the product.
Proven track record with 5+ years in direct client-facing sales roles focused on enterprise/strategic/key account clients within a software or SaaS product environment.
Relevant vertical (industries such as Fins, Energy/O&G, HLS, Manufacturing, CPG, PE, etc) or horizontal (Governance, Risk, Compliance, Executive Compensation, ESG etc) expertise
Proven ability to effectively demo and sell complex, multi-product solutions, and articulate iBabs value proposition to clients and their key stakeholders.
Excellent communication and influencing skills through verbal, written, and interpersonal presentation.
Ability to manage and generate revenue from existing customers through a conscientious and relationship-driven approach.
Good organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in changing, fast-paced, and high stress environment.
Strong negotiation skills and competency in managing large service agreements across their lifecycle.
Experience producing client deliverables such as communications plans, SOP’s, strategic account plans, etc.
Ability to travel up to 20-30%.
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Euronext is particularly committed to gender equality and the development of female talent at all levels of the organisation.
In 2021, the gender equality index applicable to Euronext's French legal entities reached 94/100 for Euronext Paris SA and 88/100 for Euronext Technologies SAS.
To further improve, we have communicated a concrete action plan with identified areas of impact to ensure we recruit diverse talent and promote equal opportunities among our employees.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
A responsible member of each community we operate in.