We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with a unique federal model across the Belgium, Dutch, French, Irish, Norwegian, Portuguese markets. Euronext also operates a UK-based regulated securities market.
Euronext brings together buyers and sellers in venues that are transparent, efficient and reliable, addressing the needs of all market participants: SMEs and blue chips, retail and institutional investors, buy-side and sell-side, brokers and market makers, long-only and high frequency traders.
Euronext provides a large range of products and services, services, platforms, technologies, and the deepest pool of liquidity in Europe around one core mandate: power pan-European capital markets to finance the real economy, as demonstrated by its leading position in the following segments:
- The largest continental listing venue, with more than 1,500 issuers and a market cap of c.€4.3 in September 2019,
- An unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 24 out of 50 companies of the Morningstar® Eurozone 50 Index℠,
- The #1 cash market in continental Europe, with an average daily volume of €7.9 billion in Q3 2019,
- The largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world, with more than 40,000 listed bonds and 5,100 funds, and major player in ETFs with close to 1,200 listings,
- A diversified financial derivative franchise including stock options and futures, dividend contracts and equity index derivatives,
- The leading commodities business in continental Europe for salmon, milling wheat, rapeseed and corn futures,
- The calculation and management of more than 400 indices, ranging from national flagship indices (AEX®, BEL 20®, CAC 40®, ISEQ®, PSI 20®, OSEBX®) to thematic, strategic and sectorial indices.
Euronext has recently expanded its footprint with a new corporate services suite and foreign exchange trading.
• Ensure effective execution of this roadmap in coordination with internal and external stakeholders and take direct operational ownership for its implementation
• In line with the Voice of the Customer, set-up transversal tools and processes across Corporate Services products, to build an efficient customer success framework enabling best-in-class customer onboarding, support and feedback
• Set relevant KPIs, objectives and reporting across all products to drive customer excellence behaviour and ensure maximum customer satisfaction and retention
• Enhance customer experience: learn from local successes and generalise when applicable to other markets - travel required
• Lead ad-hoc projects to optimise progressively each step of the client journey
• Work together with the Sales, Marketing, Operations and Technical teams to innovate and generate up and cross selling opportunities amongst the existing portfolio of clients.
• The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and are not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects
• Experience in designing and implementing end-to-end customer success strategies and set-up
• Expert at using automation tools to streamline and structure processes across the entire customer journeys
• Demonstrated teamwork capabilities and ability to interact with different stakeholders in an international and multicultural environment
• Analytical thinking as well as ability to articulate a comprehensive strategy
• Business-driven, results oriented and proactive mindset
• Strong project management and coordination capabilities
• Flexibility and ability to adapt in fast growing and changing environment
• Fluent in English; while French, Italian and Dutch are a plus
The selected resource will:
- Performs ongoing monitoring and analysis of risk, identifying areas of risk exposures and escalating changes as appropriate
- Analyses and interprets data to provide regular reports for stakeholders, identifying risks outside appetite
- Completes routine risk reporting and production of management information to support decision making
- Adheres to applicable risk control frameworks, polices and procedures in scope of own role
- Ensures internal databases and systems are kept up to date
- Supports the team to deliver risk projects and activities.
The ideal candidate has:
- Master’s Degree in economics, finance, mathematics or engineering, physics
- General knowledge of the financial services industry
- Sound knowledge of Ms Office Suite
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Very good quantitative skills
- Knowledge of a programming language (Python, Matlab, etc)
- Attention to detail and precision
Euronext is looking for an intern to support the offices of the Group CEO and Euronext Paris CEO, for 6 months.
You will work directly with the Chief of Staff of the Group CEO and the Paris CEO Business Manager. You will contribute to strategic projects, be responsible for transversal internal projects of Euronext Paris and produce insights for both CEOs, leveraging the talent and expertise across the entire Euronext organization.
This internship is a unique opportunity to get involved in a variety of strategic initiatives with direct impact on the growth and development of the company, while achieving concrete impact on the organization through hands-on projects.
You will get a multidimensional exposure to the ecosystem surrounding financial markets (issuers, French Tech companies, financial institutions, high-frequency traders, regulators) and a better understanding of the inner workings of an ambitious, growing pan-European company across functions (Sales, Strategy, M&A, HR, Marketing, Communications).
During your internship, you will focus on the following missions:
Support and empower the Group CEO and French CEO in their daily interactions: press interviews, client meetings, negotiations and external conferences
Write fact-based, concise background papers, briefing materials and supporting presentations for internal or external meetings, liaising with relevant experts and stakeholders within the organization;
Support the organization of corporate events that are of critical importance for the organization, for example: Euronext Annual Conference, International Women's Day, Sustainability Week
Monitor the progress of these projects, or other specific topics: organize & participate to meetings with relevant stakeholders, take minutes, follow-up of ongoing issues.
For the Group CEO, support the design of the future strategic plan by engaging in prospective research as well as monitoring relevant internal projects and initiatives.
Manage internal projects related to the Paris Office
Take part to the Smart Office project, which aims at renovating Euronext Paris offices to adjust to new ways of working and to better support collaboration and hybrid working mode: engage stakeholders, collect feedback, monitor project progress and steer change management initiatives.
Write content dedicated to internal communications, in particular the monthly newsletter and ad-hoc intranet articles;
Prepare relevant committees: Works Council, Paris Management Committee;
Manage internal projects, for example: steer the ESG France network (initiatives focused on ocean protection and financial literacy), organize Onboarding days, coordinate university visits.
You will also be able to participate in other projects and initiatives of the CEO Offices, depending on the strategic direction of Euronext and your preferences.
The ideal candidate
Final or penultimate year student from a Tier 1 business school, engineering school, or university with strong academic credentials
Fluent in French and in English
Good understanding of and/or strong interest in the financial industry
Proficient use of the Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
Strong oral and written communication skills
Ability to anticipate, attention to details
Fast learner, proactive behavior and entrepreneurial mindset
We are looking for a Press Communications Officer (Attaché(e) de Presse) with at least a first professional experience in media relations (2 to 5 years of professional experience required), to strengthen our Paris Press Office team working on Corporate, international and French topics, including engagement both with French and international press.
You would be working within Euronext’s Group Press Office in Paris with the team’s Press Communications Manager and the Chief Communications and Investor Relations Officer (CCIO) of Euronext who oversees every aspect of communications: Investor Relations, branding, media relations, social media, events and internal communications. You would be primarily involved in media relations with the French and UK press, working alongside an international team located in the company's respective countries.
This position is a great opportunity for a a confirmed press communications officer with relevant experience in writing public communication materials in French and in English and proactive media relations, looking to join an international organisation, and to gain experience in corporate communications and in the financial sector through working closely with CEOs and C-level representatives.
Carry out proactive and reactive media relations with France, UK and other international media around corporate and local announcements
Contribute to increasing Euronext’s media visibility on a broader range of topics and business activities such as Primary Markets, Indices, Cash & Derivatives, Paris activities topics, Corporate Services and financial results, aiming at further improving Euronext’s daily media engagement
Organise interviews, press conferences and support the preparation of dedicated key messages and briefing notes for CEOs
Lead among the press team for press activities around local listing announcements, working closely with the Paris CEO as well as other business representatives;
Actively maintain a group communications calendar and contribute to the Corporate Communications team projects among an international team of Communications Managers across 7 countries
Draft communications materials such as press releases, briefing notes and Q&As for interviews and conferences, opinion pieces, website articles, infographics, social media posts. Strong writing skills and experience of drafting communications materials for publication is required
Support in the management of the relationship with the PR agency
Active contribution to overseeing the efficient media monitoring and production of daily of press review (handled by another team member), occasionally do the daily press review when need of back-up;
Social media: regularly draft and prepare Linkedin posts for CEOs accounts and corporate account posts;
Responsible for the efficient organisation of interviews with Euronext’s TV studio
Mandatory Bac +5 diploma in communication, political sciences (ideally CELSA, Sciences Po, IEP, Business Schools)
Confirmed press officer with experience in press relations and communication within an agency or company. Between 2 to 5 years of professional experience
French native-speaker level and excellent spoken and written level of English, other foreign languages a plus / Or English native-speaker with excellent French based on a first experience of writing in French
Excellent writing skills to draft press releases and social media posts
Autonomy in for example handling incoming media requests with tight deadlines or the delivery of a communication calendar
Interest in finance, knowledge of the financial sector would be a plus
Familiar with social media
Proactive, rigorous, curious, team-player, eager for writing impacting stories and learning about technical financial topics through connecting media to the company
Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to communicate effectively and confidently, with tact when necessary
Good organizational skills and able to prioritize a complex workload under pressure and work to tight deadlines, strong availability and flexibility
Nord Pool is undertaking business development activities in order to broaden the scope of its business and diversify its activities and revenue streams.
Therefore, Nord Pool is actively looking for a Head of Business Development, who will report to the Chief Strategy Office. The role is based in Europe and requires international travel in the Nordics and Continental Europe.
Design, build and oversee the strategic development of Business Development and ensure strategic priorities and objectives are set and effectively cascaded down to the team. They will have overall responsibility for the activity, including managerial responsibility, of a team of business developers. They will drive efforts to achieve the business goals through client contacts, product design and competitor analysis.
Involved in the creation, development and launch of new initiatives, strategic business projects related to the energy markets through organic growth, partnerships or acquisition. Areas of investigation will include power derivatives, Guarantees of Origin and other tracking instruments, PPAs and other commodity markets.
- Provide strategic direction to grow and defend the business interests of Nord Pool through organic growth, partnerships or acquisitions.
- Oversee the development of new products and services in close cooperation with internal teams.
- Develop business cases and business plans and coordinate activities with senior management and other areas of the organization.
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients and partners, ensure we have an accurate and detailed understanding of our client needs and opportunities to grow the business.
- Monitor the competitive landscape for the company’s services and products, conduct screening analysis to identify business targets, analysis and benchmarking vs. competing exchanges.
- Contribute to strengthening the department, he/she helps bolster the team’s research capacities by contributing to know-how and content on specific sectors and/or topics related to the markets.
- Solid understanding of, and interest in, power markets as a whole (spot, derivatives, PPAs, GOs, …), with 5-to-7 years minimum experience in energy trading/exchanges.
- Proven managerial capabilities (5-to-7 years), leadership skills and experience in functioning in a highly demanding and complex environment, demonstrable experience in integrating and coordinating diverse areas of management.
- Experience with managing and participating in multiple projects and getting own opinions across. Has led major strategic projects.
- Solid network of contacts and relationships in the energy trading industry.
- International experience, cultural sensitivity and proven international exposure.
Borsa Italiana Group (BIG), parts of the leading pan-European market infrastructure known as Euronext Group, has grown to become globally one of the foremost financial market infrastructures and a recognized leader in emerging financial technology (FinTech).
Transparency, efficiency, innovation and sustainable growth are the BIG core values that guide successfully the company to achieve its goals.
In order to make all this possible BIG fully support its people in their professional growth and constantly look for fresh talents.
The aim of the programme is to train graduate students to become experts of financial markets and technology innovator through a period of 6-month internship delivered in both office and remote working.
After two weeks of onboarding on BIG and EN business structure and products, the intern will start the experience working on different duties close to a professional team and becoming more and more confident in the role.
At the same time the intern will be involved in training initiatives on the EN Academy platform (language, IT, hard and soft skills courses) and in social events organized by the BIG Internship Community in order to expand own professional network.
Unlock Your Future is a way to start a career in both Borsa Italiana and Euronext Group: in fact, at the end of the program, intern can renew the internship for other 6 months and, if available, apply for contract vacancies that are advertised internally.
The candidate will join Primary Markets (Borsa Italiana or Elite in Milan) or Post Trade (Monte Titoli) teams in the surveillance of financial markets and related instruments in order to satisfy internal and external stakeholders' requests.
This role will allow the candidate to be more confident in the management of market dynamism, embrace its actual evolution and be part of the change itself.
- Pricing Strategist Analyst, Borsa Italiana;
- Listing Sales Analyst - Mid&Small Caps, Borsa Italiana;
- Italy Securitised Derivatives, Borsa Italiana;
- Product Development, Monte Titoli;
- Local Settlement, Monte Titoli;
- Fiscal Service, Monte Titoli;
- Custody Operations Officer, Monte Titoli;
- Sales Relationship Management/Business Management, ELITE.
The ideal candidate has a technical background related to Finance, Economics of Market and Financial Intermediaries (Master Degree).
Nord Pool is undertaking training and tutoring activities in order to educate decision makers and market participants, current and future, to increase the understanding globally about fair and transparent power markets.
Therefore, Nord Pool is actively looking for a Senior Power Market Expert, who will report to the Director of Nord Pool Academy. The role is based in Europe and requires international travel.
As a Senior Power Market Expert, you will play a key role in the future development of Nord Pool Academy and the overall company. If you are passionate about the Power Markets, this could be an excellent opportunity for you!
The role can be divided in two major roles or areas of activity:
- Delivery: promoting, organizing and delivering the Nord Pool Academy training courses, and
- Growth: driving forward the Nord Pool Academy as a “business within the business”.
Role and responsibilities
We expect responsibilities for the Delivery role to include:
- Educating decision makers and politicians across the globe in how to organize a working power market.
- Promoting the Nord Pool Academy course offering.
- Organizing courses, training sessions, workshops and study tours.
- Presenting at training courses, including Physical and Financial Power Market courses.
- Updating and creating material for existing and new online courses.
We expect responsibilities for the Growth role to include:
- Driving the development of Nord Pool Academy as a business within the business.
- Maintaining and enlarging the geographical footprint of Nord Pool Academy as a part of the overall Nord Pool offering.
Qualifications & experience
To be successful in this position we believe the following qualifications and experience to be helpful:
- You have an established network in the Energy industry and are known to the Nordic energy market as a senior expert. This allows you to find and pull in subject matter experts to deliver presentations during tailored courses.
- You have a senior expert mindset, meaning for example maturity to see the big-picture, think outside the box and provide advice based on experience.
- You enjoy presenting for audiences both big and small, both in person and online.
- You are a true people person as you have a high EI score and love communication.
- You are able to think on your feet and read the audience and their needs.
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken) and one of the Nordic languages.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics, business, engineering or equivalent.
- You have a good working knowledge of office applications and willingness to learn new.
Desired personal qualities:
- You are a team player!
- You are self-driven and eager to develop the department.
- You prefer to work in a structured way.
- Strong internal drive to improve processes.
- Willingness to travel, potentially longer periods at a time.
- Must identify with our corporate values: Together, with Integrity, towards Excellence.
• Develop risk models, policies and procedures to ensure all market risk are adequately monitored (default risk, liquidity risk, FX risk, interest rate risk, investment risk, Derivatives Pricing Controls, Guarantees Calculation…)
• Analyze and interprets complex data to provide regular reports and recommendations to stakeholders (sensitivity • Analysis, stress testing, backtesting, recovery Plan…)
• Draws on technical knowledge to contribute to risk streams of Euronext Clearing Internalization programme, providing recommendations for improvement and supporting the implementation of any resulting changes
• Support Clients on risk related topics, taking appropriate action or escalating as appropriate
• Experience in Risk Management within the banking or financial services industry (including regulators and consultancy firms)
• Deep knowledge of financial markets and instruments
• Good knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Matlab, Python, VB, SQL, Java, C++, Excel VBA, etc) with the ability to write and amend code and analyse big data sets
• Good Analytical skills and problem solving attitude
• Strong Attitude to teamwork
• Ability to work well under pressure
The Euronext Commodities team is responsible for developing new hedging and investment derivatives in the agricultural sector and beyond. We are a small, multicultural team based across several group locations in Amsterdam, Paris, and London.
As a Commodity Trading Analyst, you will inherit a suite of existing strategic projects related to customer strategy and trade execution and work on the implementation of these initiatives as well as being responsible for the monitoring of the franchise's performance (revenues, yield and market share).
Reporting to the Head of Commodities in Amsterdam, you will manage all stakeholders in the business development lifecycle. Client targets include commercials, financials brokers, clearing members and vendors.
Working closely with the EMS (Market Surveillance) teams you will pilot the relationship between the two teams, building on the work already achieved to date in order to enhance operational excellence and client understanding.
- Building analytical tools and reports to evaluate the performance of the commodity franchise through a number of quantitative KPI’s.
- Working closely to automate BAU tasks and enhance operational workflow.
- Collaborating with Technology and Quant Research functions on deliverables to support our business development professionals (i.e analysis on market structure, market micro-structure, optimal execution etc).
- Manage all team reports, both internal as well as external sales meetings, specific pricing programmes: monthly reports, quarterly reports, investor relations reports, Quarterly newsletter etc.
- Manage relationship with EMS Market Surveillance teams
- Excellent academic background. Preferrable mathematics, finance, statistics and related fields;
- 0-2 years of experience;
- Knowledge of the commodity market;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Programming in Excel (VBA) & Python;
- Fluency in English ( French or another language is a plus);
- Strong communication (verbal and written), and excellent organizational skills are essential;
- Strong team player and willing to take ownership of his/her work, working both independently and within a small team.
- IT Engineering
Within the End User Services family, this role is a key member of the Workstations & Automation Team – ensuring optimal and cost-effective IT tools.
Workstations & Automation Team has following technologies/activities in its scope:
- Workstation Design
- App Catalog Management
- Level 3 Support on Workstations
- Client Business Applications
- Microsoft End Point Configuration Manager
- Azure VDI – Windows 365
- Vulnerabilities and Patch Management
- Enrollment management (docs included)
- Scripting (PowerShell, phyton other languages)
- Android and IOS Mobile Device Management in Intune
- MAC Management in Intune or Jamf not mandatory but valued
- Microsoft Power Automate not mandatory but valued
As a key member of the team with a very strong technical background, the successful candidate is going to be act as Subject Matter Expert on the managed perimeter.
- Define, develop and maintain EUS capabilities in conjunction and alignment with Infosec and other Technology Services functions.
- Participate in the weekly On-Call with his team.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders across all Euronext group
- Alinement with Change Management team in definition and maintenance of Service Level Agreements for supported services
- Accountable, with the team, for planning and managing the maintenance and patching of existing services to agreed levels
- Responsible, with the team, for ensuring open incidents and requests are addressed according to SLA.
- Ensure capacity management is in place for key services
- Ensure documentation is up to date, accessible, easy to use, reduces single point of failures within the team, and make the team more efficient.
- Lead by example by taking care of the health and safety of yourself and others
Qualifications – essential:
· ITIL Qualified
· Microsoft Windows technologies related qualifications
- Expertise in ITIL processes and industry best practice in service request and fulfilment
- 5+ years of Expertise in End User Services technologies including, but not limited to, Microsoft End Point Configuration Manager, Windows, Office, Outlook, email, browsers, networking, file sharing, PowerShell scripting.
- Leadership role in a continuous improvement evolving the hardware and software and processes
- Use to working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Good Level of English (at least B2)
Reports to: End User Services - Workstation & Automation Manager
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Euronext is particularly committed to gender equality and the development of female talent at all levels of the organisation.
In 2021, the gender equality index applicable to Euronext's French legal entities reached 94/100 for Euronext Paris SA and 88/100 for Euronext Technologies SAS.
To further improve, we have communicated a concrete action plan with identified areas of impact to ensure we recruit diverse talent and promote equal opportunities among our employees.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
A responsible member of each community we operate in.