Manage risk and leverage profit opportunities with Euronext financial derivatives.
Invest in Euronext Derivatives
- Financial derivatives available in all major asset classes
- Liquidity: market makers and liquidity providers ensure consistent price picture throughout the trading day
- Central order books on each underlying
- Widely disseminated prices, available on major data vendors and tradable via over 20 ISVs
- Manage risk and take advantage of trading opportunities in a transparent and reliable exchange environment.
Euronext® Eurozone Banks Index Derivatives
Access the banking sector at a fair price:
- Fair price structure
- Lower block sizes
- Higher nominal value
- Clearing efficiencies
- On-screen liquidity provided by market makers
- Multiple counterparties for off-screen liquidity
Euronext Single Stock Dividend Futures
Hedge your dividend risk and reduce your volatility exposure:
- Quarterly and semi-annual maturities give a unique opportunity to face the exceptional circumstances affecting dividend distributions
- Benefit from competitive pricing, strong clearing efficiencies and high 10k multiplier
Derivatives contracts in non-Euro currencies
- Trade a wide range of Single Stock and Single Stock Dividend Futures in non-Euro currencies
- Contracts available in CHF, DKK, NOK, SEK and USD
Euronext Single Stock Futures with physical delivery
Benefit from delivery in the local depositaries and from the most competitive pricing.
- Available on 69 SSFs.
- The most attractive pricing thanks to lower caps per transaction.
- Highly competitive margin efficiencies.
- Available on CAC 40®, AEX®, DAX® and OBX® underlyings (the German/Italian shares will be delivered by Euroclear France).
Take exposure to the Eurozone’s sustainable economy
- Futures, Standard & Mini Options contracts on the Euronext® Eurozone ESG Large 80 index
- ESG80 index: shows the performance of 80 large cap companies in the Eurozone selected for their Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and energy transition performance
Derivatives market and ESG indices: the quest for the right approach
Gain insights from the experts into:
- ESG trends, opportunities and risks
- The derivatives market's ESG needs
- Market dynamics and how key players join forces to build customised indices
- The technical challenges that come with integrating ESG into derivatives, including: the ESG strategic approach, data quality, liquidity, representativeness and weighting techniques