Manage risk and leverage profit opportunities with Euronext financial derivatives.
Invest in Euronext Derivatives
- Financial derivatives available in all major asset classes
- Liquidity: market makers and liquidity providers ensure consistent price picture throughout the trading day
- Central order books on each underlying
- Widely disseminated prices, available on major data vendors and tradable via over 20 ISVs
- Manage risk and take advantage of trading opportunities in a transparent and reliable exchange environment.
Euronext Trader, the new trading front-end GUI
Providing to members an easy access to the derivatives market.
Powered by Gatelab, a Euronext company and leading provider of trading and market access solutions.
- Benefit from a simple and a secure access to Euronext’s derivatives contracts
- Create a bespoke dashboard according to your needs
- Profit from basic features accessible for free
- Take advantage of a simplified access directly via web browser (no installation required)
Total Return Future on the CAC 40® Index
Keeping on surfing the new wave of derivatives
- A cost-efficient solution replicating the economics of a Total Return Swap
- The implied equity repo rate on the constituents of the CAC 40 Index in a transparent and secure trading environment.
- Strong margin offsets with CAC 40 Index Future exposure
- Quarterly maturities up to 10 years, meeting the needs of long-term investors
- On-screen price transparency and liquidity provided by BNP Paribas as market maker
Euronext® Eurozone Banks Index Derivatives
Access the banking sector at a fair price:
- Fair price structure
- Lower block sizes
- Higher nominal value
- Clearing efficiencies
- On-screen liquidity provided by market makers
- Multiple counterparties for off-screen liquidity
CAC 40 ESG Index Future
Combining economic performance with Environmental, Social and Governance objectives.
- Based on Euronext’s first national ESG benchmark (derived from the CAC 40® index family)
- Manage and hedge ESG portfolios efficiently and in compliance with ESG principle.
- On-screen liquidity provided by market makers committed towards sustainable finance
Real Estate Barometer – FY 2021: your 360-degree review of real estate trends & trading figures
Gain insights from the experts into:
- European real estate trends and listed index futures
- The growing influence of derivatives benchmarked to the FTSE EPRA Nareit on Euronext
Euronext Single Stock Dividend Futures
Hedge your dividend risk and reduce your volatility exposure:
- Quarterly and semi-annual maturities give a unique opportunity to face the exceptional circumstances affecting dividend distributions
- Benefit from competitive pricing, strong clearing efficiencies and high 10k multiplier
Derivatives contracts in non-Euro currencies
- Trade a wide range of Single Stock and Single Stock Dividend Futures in non-Euro currencies
- Contracts available in CHF, DKK, NOK, SEK and USD
Borsa Italiana's derivatives
*Euronext is currently integrating Borsa Italiana's derivatives market.