Manage risk and leverage profit opportunities with Euronext financial derivatives.
Invest in Euronext Derivatives
- Financial derivatives available in all major asset classes
- Liquidity: market makers and liquidity providers ensure consistent price picture throughout the trading day
- Central order books on each underlying
- Widely disseminated prices, available on major data vendors and tradable via over 20 ISVs
- Manage risk and take advantage of trading opportunities in a transparent and reliable exchange environment.
European Markets Insight Conference
12 January 2023 - PARIS
How to navigate the trading environment facing unprecedented macro-economic challenges
- Designed for market participants in the derivatives, indices and ETFs space, especially for representatives of buy-side firms.
- Sponsors: JP Morgan, Aurel BGC and Susquehanna
- Media partners: Acuiti, FOW and TheTRADE
Euronext Trader, the new trading front-end GUI
Providing to members an easy access to the derivatives market.
Powered by Gatelab, a Euronext company and leading provider of trading and market access solutions.
- Benefit from a simple and a secure access to Euronext’s derivatives contracts
- Create a bespoke dashboard according to your needs
- Profit from basic features accessible for free
- Take advantage of a simplified access directly via web browser (no installation required)
Total Return Future on the CAC 40® Index
Keeping on surfing the new wave of derivatives
- A cost-efficient solution replicating the economics of a Total Return Swap
- The implied equity repo rate on the constituents of the CAC 40 Index in a transparent and secure trading environment.
- Strong margin offsets with CAC 40 Index Future exposure
- Quarterly maturities up to 10 years, meeting the needs of long-term investors
- On-screen price transparency and liquidity provided by BNP Paribas as market maker
Euronext® Eurozone Banks Index Derivatives
Access the banking sector at a fair price:
- Fair price structure
- Lower block sizes
- Higher nominal value
- Clearing efficiencies
- On-screen liquidity provided by market makers
- Multiple counterparties for off-screen liquidity
CAC 40 ESG Index Future
Combining economic performance with Environmental, Social and Governance objectives.
- Based on Euronext’s first national ESG benchmark (derived from the CAC 40® index family)
- Manage and hedge ESG portfolios efficiently and in compliance with ESG principle.
- On-screen liquidity provided by market makers committed towards sustainable finance
Euronext Single Stock Dividend Futures
Hedge your dividend risk and reduce your volatility exposure:
- Quarterly and semi-annual maturities give a unique opportunity to face the exceptional circumstances affecting dividend distributions
- Benefit from competitive pricing, strong clearing efficiencies and high 10k multiplier
Derivatives contracts in non-Euro currencies
- Trade a wide range of Single Stock and Single Stock Dividend Futures in non-Euro currencies
- Contracts available in CHF, DKK, NOK, SEK and USD
Borsa Italiana's derivatives
*Euronext is currently integrating Borsa Italiana's derivatives market.
More accessible off-book trading
Many contracts available to US investors
Wholesale Trading Offer
Derivatives fee guide
Corporate Action Policy
Quote Vendor Codes
Financial Derivatives Tick Sizes
Market Maker and Liquidity Provider Programmes
Series policies for Individual Equity Options and Index Options
Institutional Derivatives Newsletter
To invest in Euronext derivatives, contact your broker today or email the derivatives team on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a firm considering becoming a Euronext trading member, contact our Client Services Team to find out more about our simple onboarding process: