World class market
With our global Fixed Income offer, Euronext is positioned as a complementary service to existing pools of liquidity
Available on 5 markets*: Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, Olso, & Paris with efficient listing processes.
- close to 46,000 debt instruments
- from over 4,200 issuers from 100 jurisdictions
- 72 active members, of which 14 liquidity providers active on 2,400+ bonds
- New liquidity distributor scheme on the Continental order book
- +5,400 tradable debt instruments from +500 issuers
- Tradable on our Regulated Markets
- Mostly credit (74%) and government (26%) bonds
- You will find liquidity to trade bonds on Euronext with 2,400 bonds covered by 14 Liquidity Providers
*Dublin migration to be re-assessed in 2021
TRADING ON REGULATED MARKETS SECURED BY THE EXCHANGE STAMP
Lit order books secured by the Exchange stamp offering
- Growing perimeter with the inclusion of the unique Oslo reporting
- Liquidity providers’ prices, best execution
- STP from order entry to trading, clearing and settlement on the Continent and bilateral settlement in Oslo
- Full reporting services across all of our markets including a complementary offering reporting on off book on exchange institutional sizes in Oslo
Fixed Income directory
Explore the wide range of bonds you can invest in.
How to invest in Bonds
Contact a member broker of Euronext Cash Markets.
How to list bonds
Find out how to list bonds on Euronext.