We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
Euronext's Finance department is key for the success of the group. Being very close to all business lines, it oversees keeping the books of the company, producing the budget and forecast, as well as all financial indicators necessary for the effective management of the company. Finance covers Accounting, Treasury, FP&A, Procurement, Investors Relations and General Services. Lately Finance teams has initiated a deep transformation to boost their operational efficiency and excellence.
We are looking for a talented Finance Processes and Internal Control specialist to join our Finance department. You will be responsible for financial processes consistency, improvements to gain in operational excellence and efficiency and ensuring that our internal controls processes are well designed and implemented in accordance to all best in classes processes.
- Documenting processes across the finance department,
- Advising on best practice and proposing ways to improve Finance departments’ operational efficiency.
- Ensuring that operational risks are mitigated by effective controls, while making sure that the process remains efficient
- Ensuring that the various Finance team members follow the processes
- Assist in the development, management and monitoring of key financial risk indicators across the Euronext Group.
- Work with Finance users and process owners to define process, challenge process in place and identify efficiency gains.
- Design and implement information sharing tools helping to improve productivity within the team.
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
- Knowledge of risk management and financial internal control.
- Knowledge of finance systems (ERP), ideally Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Strong presentation skills and ability to discuss risk in an approachable manner.
- Strong communication skills both orally and written.
- Fluency in English required.
- 5 to 8 years of seniority with preferred experience in audit companies or similar experiences
Euronext Market Services (EMS) is the front line for Euronext Cash, Derivatives and Commodities business with two main operational centres in Amsterdam and Paris to ensure fair and orderly markets, including Market Surveillance, Corporate Actions, Euronext Indices, Euronext Market Data, Member on boarding and Hosted Commercial Markets. EMS staff and managers have access to all relevant EMS Cash and Derivatives business and technical monitoring tools, documentation and make use of integrated EMS tools and procedures across the two EMS locations. EMS operates daily from 06:30-22:30 CET.
The EMS Corporate Actions Department manages and coordinates the corporate actions on a global level with regards to all products listed on Euronext’s cash, derivatives, index and commodities markets.
The Euronext Market Services Corporate Action (EMS CA) team is responsible for the day-to-day handling of Corporate Actions end to end across Cash, Derivatives and Index asset classes. That includes
- Listings of new products / contracts,
- Data mining
- CA Analysis
- quality of referential,
- contract / price adjustment,
- Information to Market through Notices,
- operational coordination with post trading partners / infrastructure such as Clearnet & Euroclear.
In that respect, EMS CA is working closely with the EMS UA team to ensure a smooth execution of any type of Corporate Action in terms of trading impacts and member understanding. This multi-language and highly skilled team is based in all Euronext locations and is the first point of contact for any query related to the different topics mentioned above.
The EMS Corporate Actions Department operates as a virtual team across locations in which similar activities are combined and specific product knowledge is maintained. Where possible common tooling is used to facilitate timely information and efficient corporate actions processing across all products. Staff is cross trained across Cash & Derivatives CA activities for increased awareness and coordination within the team in CA activities across the products and to ensure continuity.
Corporate Actions Operations
Cash Corporate Actions Trainee is responsible for several of below activities:
1. Ensure the right treatment of a given Corporate Action:
- Collects, reviews/understands required legal and offer/contract documentation
- Populates the tool used to communicate a Corporate Action the relevant parameters
- Guarantees the listing of bonds, ETF and structured products
- Provide supports to customers/ issuers implementing their corporate actions
- Guaranty an adequate operational coordination with post trading partners such as Clearnet, Euroclear & Interbolsa
- Coordinates with the different internal stakeholders Listing, Product Management, Legal, Compliance etc where necessary.
2. Communicate adequately to the market:
- Provides clients with information on the corporate actions and corporate actions updates by disseminating a Euronext notice
- Prepares, validates Euronext Notices to inform market participants of a CA operations
3. Referential updates:
- Updates instruments characteristics on the referential (MATRIX) and trading platforms (UTP)
4. Global assignment: continuous improvement:
- improving the various existing operational processes related to the different CA streams Equities, ETP / ETFs, , as part of the continuous improvement principle, by implementing
o advanced macros based spreadsheet,
o advanced macros based reporting,
o advanced data-mining tool enabling to capture / screening information from Data vendors and providers
o streamlined / optimized workflows
Each Corporate Actions Analyst:
- Has good knowledge of Cash/Listing, Derivatives and Index CA operations
- Is aware of main developments /issues/events in the market and how these (can) result in a Corporate Action
- Assist in adapting CA operational procedures in light of additional CA types, new products and new tools
- Convenes and participates in consultative meetings on corporate actions
- Ensures that the adjustment for a Corporate Actions is performed in accordance with the Rules and CA Policy
- In projects takes part in business acceptance tests of new/updated functionality
Is part of a virtual CA team and reports to the Manager CA for Cash & Derivatives & Index
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
Background / Education
- Master degree (ex: Finance, Economics, Management); Business School
- Advanced database management and tools programming skills : MS office, Macros, VBA Access and SQL
- Good understanding of Financial markets, markets structures and their evolution from a business, competition, regulatory and technological perspective
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written) - a 3rd language (Dutch), while not mandatory, would constitute an important advantage
- Proven analytic, synthesis and reporting skills
- Capacity to provide new ideas/analyses and thought leadership
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times in a high pressure international environment
- Effective communicator, especially in a client facing context
- Stress resistant
Euronext is the leading pan-European market infrastructure, connecting local economies to global capital markets, to accelerate innovation and sustainable growth. It operates regulated exchanges in Belgium, France, Ireland, The Netherlands, Norway and Portugal. With close to 1,500 listed issuers worth €4.5 trillion in market capitalisation as of end December 2020, it has an unmatched blue chip franchise and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets and is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, it also operates Euronext Growth® and Euronext Access®, simplifying access to listing for SMEs. Euronext provides custody and settlement services through central securities depositories in Denmark, Norway and Portugal.
MTS group operates the largest trading platforms in Europe for government bonds. MTS is part of Euronext group since 2021. The main topic of this internship is to build mean-reverting trading strategies on government bonds yields from the same issuer. More precisely we will first study the mean reversion in yields that take place across issues with different maturities. We will then study the correlation between trading flows observed on these bonds on MTS platforms and their corresponding yields. This will help us understand the relationship between the trading strategies on bonds and the trading behaviors of market participants.
• Top academic profile (University Master, PhD or Grande Ecole) in engineering, applied math or statistics.
• A first practical experience of Python to manipulate large data sets with practical modelling.
• Solid knowledge of statistics and advanced machine learning.
• Strong command of Python and data analysis packages.
• Highly rigorous and research oriented.
• Fluency in English is needed, an intermediate level in French is preferable.
Vil du være produktansvarlig i en spændende branche, hvor du forretningsudvikler og samarbejder med danske og internationale kunder? Kom ombord hos Euronext Securities og traf de afgørende beslutninger, der giver konkurrenterne baghjul.
”Du træffer beslutninger og produktudvikler på højt niveau i en international virksomhed med store muligheder. Og du får en central rolle med stor fleksibilitet, hvor to dage ikke er ens,” fortæller Kristoffer K. Sønderlev, Head of Custody & Settlement Products, Euronext
Velkommen til en stor koncern med internationalt udsyn
Hos os bliver du en del af en større international koncern på 1.400 medarbejdere. Du indgår i et af vores forretning- og udviklingsteams, hvor du i samspil med 4 kolleger er ansvarlig for produktudvikling inden for finansiel infrastruktur og i spændingsfeltet mellem forretning og IT.
”Du behøver ikke være specialist inden for vores felt – vi klæder dig på, og du får rigtig god sparring”, understreger Kristoffer.
Din base bliver på vores kontor på Christianshavn – og du får en stor kontaktflade til kolleger i hele Europa.
Du er ansvarlig for produktets backlog
Som Product Owner bliver du ansvarlig for produktområdet Custody & Settlement inden for Post-Trade. Du får en rolle, hvor du samarbejder på tværs af alle afdelinger internt i Euronext og samtidig får du en bred kontaktflade til kunder og samarbejdspartnere.
Din hovedopgave er at sikre, at produktets backlog understøtter produktstrategien. Du er ansvarlig for at prioritere de opgaver, der ligger inden for produktområdet og herefter implementere dem inden for deadline. Sammen med forretnings- og udviklingsteamet sparrer du om udfordringer og løsninger på daglig basis, og det er dig, der træffer de afgørende beslutninger, da du ejer prioriteringen af produktet.
Du trives med at være i centrum – og være den person, folk går til for at få retning og klarhed på projekter. Én af dine spidskompetencer er din analytiske forretningsforståelse, hvilket giver dig en naturlig forståelse for at vurdere, hvilke opgaver, der skal prioriteres først – og du kan lide at være hands on på et produkt fra start til slut. Du er god til at samarbejde med folk på tværs af afdelinger og navigere mange opgaver – samtidig mestrer du at få dine medarbejder til at samarbejde på konstruktiv vis.
Dine arbejdsopgaver bliver desuden at:
forstå kundernes behov og sikre løbende dialog
samarbejde med kolleger i forretnings- og udviklingsteamet om alt fra ide til implementering
varetage forretningsanalytiske opgaver og udarbejde oplæg, samt udforme release-planer
afholde online-møder og telefonsamtaler med vores interne kollegaer i udlandet, hvor emnet typisk vil være alignment og udvikling.
Vi forestiller os, at du:
er cand.merc. eller har en HD indenfor finans - alternativt kan du også være bankuddannet
kan være nyuddannet – det er dog en fordel, hvis du har et par års erfaring med agile organisationer eller har besiddet en Product Owner-stilling tidligere
er flydende i skrift og tale på dansk og engelsk
Send os din ansøgning og dit CV via nedenstående link senest 9. February 2022. Hvis du har nogle spørgsmål til jobbet, er du velkommen til at kontakte Kristoffer K. Sønderlev på tlf. 2279 3689.
Vi glæder os til at høre fra dig!
The Service Delivery Manager is part of the Information Technology job family providing end-to-end technology across Euronext business. Information Technology has a core responsibility for developing, supporting and protecting the key trading applications, but also for managing Data Center and protecting Euronext systems from cyber-attacks and data theft.
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager responsible for delivering and managing the service delivery improvement plan, managing risks and issues.
The main accountabilities for this role:
Oversee the Service Management processes delivery and ensure Service Management teams maintain service level agreements.
Maintain and enforce up-to-date Service Management policies, guidelines and procedures across Euronext entities.
Design, deliver and manage Service Management processes integration with Euronext entities and the overall governance, ensuring these are communicated and followed throughout the IT function and the business.
Working closely on service transition, ensuring that the policies are aligned with service operating model and business strategy.
Lead Service Reviews with business stakeholders and key suppliers.
Oversee and address IT Audit items and IT Risks.
Provide accurate and regular performance reports to the management upon periodically and upon request.
Ensuring that continuous service improvement activities are coordinated throughout the service lifecycle.
Keep and update Service Management roadmap.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
Background from ITIL Service Management
Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
Critical-thinking and root-cause-analysis skills.
Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills. Ability to establish strong working relationships with business and other stakeholders
Broad technical understanding.
The Systems Solutions Engineer is responsible for running some of the world’s largest stock and derivative exchanges.
The role is divide into two keys function: first to support the daily operation of Euronext business, contributing to the stability, resilience and quality improvement of the infrastructure & Cloud Services; second to work as a Solution architect for Systems & AWS Cloud technologies, designing and implementing new projects.
The Systems Solutions Engineer provides second and third line support of all network and Security solutions for Euronext. This includes carrying an important voice on aspects of implementation, testing, performance and operation.
The Systems Solutions Engineer participates in the Systems technology design and conceptualization in collaboration with the others teams contributing to the improvement of the IaaS & PaaS model.
- Systems Solutions Engineer provide 24x7x365 quality expert support for critical trading infrastructure including storage and backup platforms via both onsite and on-call. Linux O/S platforms are the key focus of this role;
- Lead the maintenance of Systems technologies to enable effective management of business and technical requirements for all corporate and Data Center layers;
- Manage third party suppliers for operational effectiveness and to influence design decisions to ensure maximum business benefit is obtained from the system infrastructure;
- Own the operational vendor relationships;
- In charge of the provisioning and maintenance to all system areas to ensure appropriate solutions and controls in the infrastructure environment;
- Manage the maintenance of the infrastructure environment with standardized process and automatized tools;
- Provision of detailed and Low Level Design documentation with subsequent liaison with other team members;
- Test plan development – Automated QA Focus;
- Ownership and maintenance of monitoring platform;
- Provide second line support for all Euronext systems infrastructure, which requires excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Work with front-line support team to: increase systems & Cloud skillset in the team; ensure standard operating procedures are up-to-date; validate incidents and requests that are being escalated to the Infrastructure & Cloud Services team.
Profile and Skills
- 5+ Years Linux/Unix support or engineering, capable of providing 2nd line Systems support;
- Engineering Degree or equivalent experience;
- Detailed knowledge of Systems / Linux technologies and how to apply them in a service oriented enterprise environment;
- Experience of designing and leading new projects in infrastructure & Cloud Services;
- Experience on AWS Services and scripting languages: Cloudformation, Ansible, Python, Pearl, others;
- Experience on Git and Jenkins;
- Ability to work in a self-sufficient manner seeking guidance when real obstacles occur;
- Ability to provide out of hours support as part of an on-call rota, and cover market hours (8am-7pm) in the office;
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with others on both an ad hoc and project team basis, across organizational boundaries;
- Security Oriented mindset;
- English speaking and writing;
- Change Management process experience (ITIL);
- Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills;
- Excellent Client and inter-team communication skills;
- Ability to keep calm and perform to the highest standard under pressure.
- Experience in the financial sector;
- Experience in RedHat systems;
- Core Infra experience, VMware, RHV, Openstack;
- Storage Technologies, 3PAR, Pure Storage, Hitachi;
- Scripting experience in one or more of Python/Shell/Perl/Cloudformation;
- Configuration Management systems, Ansible Tower or AWX, ManageIQ;
- Distributed streaming platform, Kafka;
- Enterprise Monitoring, Nagios, Prometheus;
- Clustering, Pacemaker;
- Backup solutions, Veritas NetBackup, N2WS;
- Knowledge of DNS, SSH, SNMP, PTP, NTP. TCP/IP.
The Operations Manager Northern Europe will be part of the operational management team of Company Webcast. You will report to the Head of Operations, acting as the managerial line for the Northern European countries we are and will be expanding to. Your peers will include the operational managers responsible for regions South and well as Central Facilities, as well as intensive cross-departmental collaboration with Sales, Product and Technology.
Company Webcast is on an exciting growth journey. We are on a mission to become number one in professional webinars and webcasts in Europe and we are expanding into new countries. We are transitioning in various ways, from SME to MNC and from client facilitator to full-option client consultant. Our business pace is fast -matching the ambitious objectives we have set- and you will play a key role in these deliverables especially on team management and evolution.
As the Operations Manager Northern Europe, you will be managing the operational teams in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and the Nordics with responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
Managing Production teams and Event management teams for all countries in scope (>20p).
Establishing clear and transparent dashboards based on various metrics.
Defining a uniform way of working throughout Europe (in collaboration with the Operations Manager Southern Europe and local coordinators) whilst defining local needs and nuances.
Set up & implement various SOPs and dashboards, ensuring usage trainings and follow ups.
Translating these dashboards into cohesive KPI’s for all respective teams.
Developing both personal based on the future objectives of the company, incl. performance reviews.
Developing team development plans with the objective in taking the teams to the next level in terms of respective specialisms.
Be the go-to for operational needs and interdepartmental collaboration for the respective scope.
You have a solid background in managing teams from various international backgrounds and countries and are energized by developing these teams to the next level. You have a solid background in setting up and delivering large scale projects throughout Europe and know how to navigate cultural differences . You have higher level education (Bachelor and up) and are used to communicating with various stakeholders including C-level. Most importantly; you know the impact of a positive atmosphere and are keen on cracking a joke (or two :))
Organizational skills that translate into clear project charters, dashboards and forecasts through MS Office or other PMO tools.
You have worked within technological settings, and either have experience with AV or other related technical subject matters
You are well versed in Change Management tools
Preferably LSS green belt or up
Fluent in English, additional European languages are a big plus.
Positive mindset, being able to engage with others through enthusiasm. You understand the transition phase we are in and have experience with Change Management.
Hands-on mentality, rolling up your sleeves to get the job done where needed.
You are a born communicator, and know how to translate intricate information into compact messages.
You like to engage with everyone, keeping your finger on the pulse of what’s going on in the organization and making sure everyone stays informed.
We are looking for a Compliance Officer to strengthen our team.
You will be a part of the Corporate Compliance and Listing Compliance teams. You are partly responsible for the Compliance Program for the Euronext Group. This is executed with a team of Compliance officers in different jurisdictions. You stay abreast of changes in Regulation and advice the business on key topics or issues. You play an important role in setting compliance standards and culture in the organization. Executing the Compliance program entails both monitoring and reviewing policies and documents. You are able to operate and communicate through different levels within the organization and also with different cultures. You have a strong moral compass and know how to get a message across. You are knowledgeable on financial regulation such as MiFID II, Market Abuse Regulation, and anti-money laundering and anti-corruption regulation. You can work on different projects and are flexible of mind. Able to understand different types of business quickly.
Point of escalation for high-risk clients and making an assessment on high-risk factors and provide compliance advice to the business.
Assist in assessing the Know Your Client framework and initiatives to make the process more efficient.
Assist in monitoring activities.
Assisting Compliance with providing business advice on several topics related to Euronext activities.
Represent Compliance and Risk as required.
Develop and maintain excellent contacts and working relationships with other internal departments.
Coordinate and cooperate with other teams to ensure a harmonized approach.
Assist in maintaining the reputation and high-quality standards of Euronext with regard to Integrity, ethics, and regulatory requirements.
The Compliance department
The Compliance department covers Corporate, Listing, and Member Compliance.
Corporate Compliance's mission is to support Euronext and its employees in complying with applicable laws and regulations and promoting ethical standards in accordance with good corporate governance. This covers amongst others: Insider dealing, Anti- Money laundering and sanctions lists, bribery and corruption, fraud, and requirements from the Market Abuse Regulation as a listed company. Corporate Compliance is also involved in the oversight of Euronext’s benchmarks activity, as per the Benchmark Regulation. Listing Compliance supervises the onboarding of and continuous requirements of listed companies in accordance with Euronext rules and regulatory requirements.
Member Compliance's main role is to assist Euronext in meeting its regulatory obligations by carrying out a compliance program which and monitors the relevant activity of Euronext Members and Issuers in order to promote market integrity examines. This is performed by auditing our member firms and performing post-trade surveillance of securities on possible Market abuse or Insider Trading and identifying potential rule breaches of Euronext Rulebook.
Higher professional or university education in Legal, Business, Finance, Economics or related field
3-5 years experience
Understanding of the EU Regulatory framework, with a focus on AML-FT legislation
Understanding of Exchange-traded financial products and markets is an advantage
High level of integrity, strong moral compass, and backbone
Excellent written and oral communicative skills in English
Energetic, team player, and able to multi-task
Strong attention to detail
Not scared of taking responsibility and making decisions
Note - the is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Euronext - Primary Markets
Euronext is the leading pan-European market infrastructure, and the largest listing venue in Europe with nearly 1,870 listed issuers worth close to €5.1 trillion in market capitalisation. Euronext operates the regulated markets of Milan, Paris, Amsterdam, Oslo, Dublin, Brussels and Lisbon.
The Primary Markets department covering Equity Listing, Debt Listing and Funds is notably in charge of the business relationship with listed companies and those considering an IPO on Euronext markets. Our mission is to promote Euronext markets, explain the benefits of listing to business leaders, and help companies make the best possible use of financial markets once publicly listed. Euronext covers all financing needs on listed equity and debt with competitive and flexible solutions. In addition, we support funding mechanics by creating and promoting new services and financing instruments, fostering the development and growth of the pool of investors active on Euronext markets, and actively promoting transparent public markets with stakeholders in the financial industry and with public authorities.
Euronext is Largest debt listing franchise globally with 52,000+ bonds listed over 15 markets and the only European provider of domestic and global debt listing solutions.
In addition, Euronext is the #1 global leader in ESG Bond in number of issuers (+250) and in amounts raised (+€540bn). ESG offering is the only one to bring together ESG bond listings from multiple locations and it includes ESG bonds listed on all Euronext markets including Green Bonds, Sustainability bonds, Social bonds, Sustainability-Linked bonds and Blue bonds.
Within the Primary Markets department, the Debt Listing team is in charge of setting the commercial strategy and driving the financial results of the business line across our markets, in close cooperation with the listing sales team. Reporting to the Head of Debt Listing & working with Debt Listing colleagues, this will be an active role with lots of learning opportunities to start and/or progress your career in financial services.
Main duties include:
After a training phase, the trainee will be part of the Dublin team to support the launch and the development of new European initiatives, namely strategic business projects related to debt and equity listing, and the automation of statistics and business intelligence, and the VIE will participate in the preparation of monthly and quarterly group reports on business performance for senior management.
His/her missions will include stock market performance analyses and ECM activity benchmarking vs. competing exchanges. Taking part in the team’s effort and contribution to strengthening the department, the analyst will also help bolster the team’s research capacities by contributing to know-how and content on specific sectors and/or topics related to equity and debt capital markets.
The trainee will support senior Analysts and Sales people in carrying out studies on equity and debt capital markets, being an integral partner in the coverage and origination effort (research, analyses, pitching and preparation of client meetings).
The trainee will also more generally assist the Business Development team in projects deemed strategic to deliver on the Primary Markets business unit’s strategic ambition
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
1+ years’ experience in financial services or a transferable role is highly desirable but not required.
Degree in business, finance or a related field.
Desired attributes and skills
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Additional languages are a plus.
An interest in capital markets.
Willingness and ability to work independently on multiple projects.
Command of Excel and PowerPoint.
Fast learner, pro-active behaviour and positive mindset.
Strong abilities to perform research and build relevant intelligence on a wide set of quantitative and qualitative topics.
Willingness and ability to navigate within virtual teams and in multicultural environments.
We're hiring for permanent Power BI Management with people management experience, who can help build and grow a team for the future. You'll be an experienced hands-on BI Developer with the knowledge and capability to support and lead other Developers.
As a Power BI Manager, you will have the ability to analyse requirements and transpose these into a fully functioning solution. You will be responsible to understand and detail user requests, plan deliverables, and define a deliverable strategy,
You will be managing a BI team and will be responsible to assign and plan their work with continuous deliverables and integrated with the Corp. Functions QA Team.
As a team leader within the organisation, you will use your knowledge to guide other Developers within the team to derive solutions and best practices and ensure the delivery has the customer in mind and is built in a user-friendly manner. You will be working with both functional and technical individuals to communicate effectively to achieve a delivery that meets the requirements.
You will also be a coach, mentor, and people manager to several team members, leading them to grow in their field and supporting them to fulfil their career ambitions.
As Power BI Manager, you will:
Transposing user requirements into workable solutions;
Leading technical resource to derive solutions based upon requirements and in line with best practice;
Building scalable and maintainable BI solutions;
Delivering in an iterative approach within an agile framework;
Prioritising and sequence work items;
Estimation of effort required to deliver requirements and/or stories;
Assisting in building test automation into the delivery;
Troubleshooting failures, working with all parties to understand the underlying root cause;
Working with other stakeholders and end-users in the software development lifecycle;
Identifying and raising risks and issues throughout the workstream lifecycle.
Euronext is looking at the following profile:
Building BI solutions for a medium to large organisation;
Bottom-up understanding of Power BI, Data Lakes;
Good understanding of Agile development methodology, continuous development and integration tools and processes;
An understanding of business change and associated methods;
Appreciation of the technical proposal(s) on the wider business;
Good understanding of how competitors are using technology and continuous improvement to gain an advantage.
In addition, you'll need the following key skills:
People leadership, management, coaching and mentoring;
A customer-focused approach;
Strong relationship and interpersonal skills;
Sound judgement and decision making skills;
Good analytical and problem-solving ability;
Ability to remain calm under pressure, prioritising effectively;
High level of attention to detail;
A collaborative approach to your work.
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
A responsible member of each community we operate in.