We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
Euronext is a pan-European exchange group offering a diverse range of products and services and
combining transparent and efficient equity, ﬁxed income securities and derivatives markets in
Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Lisbon, London, Oslo and Paris. Euronext’s businesses comprise listing, cash
trading, derivatives trading, market data and indices, post-trade and market solutions & other.
The mission will consist in :
The QA of Saturn application for all projects,
The implementation of automated end-to-end tests, from the analyse of the requirements/specifications,
through the definition of the test plan, the design of the test cases, the execution, the automation, the
reporting. Be able to generate, update ‘Python’ scripts to manage tests.
The QA Analyst E2E is accountable for the test plan coverage from an end-to-end perspective, its
execution, including monitoring and reporting for a set of features.
The QA Analyst must have knowledge in scripting (Python, soapui, katalon, groove, sql,...)
· Definition, implementation and monitoring of the test plan
· Contribution to the automation test strategy
· Report the quality of the software under test
· Contribute to enrich and maintain an automatic test suit Platform (Python, Jenkins)
· Deliver automated test cases for each feature under test
· Provide clear, accurate, regular reporting through KPI’s related to the testing activities (design,
execution, automation, regression)
· Understand our QA implementation and be a contributor for its improvement’s cross teams
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone. Euronext operates the regulated equity and derivatives markets of Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, Dublin, Oslo and is present in London, Munich, Zurich, Milan and Madrid. Euronext has recently acquired VP Securities in Copenhagen.
As part of its strategic plan, Euronext has engaged into the development of a complete service offering to listed companies. Euronext Corporate Services (ECS) offers innovative solutions and tailor-made advisory services to support the listed companies’ journey on the capital markets.
This unique and comprehensive value proposition is articulated around four main pillars:
- Governance : Our board portal solution “iBabs” help organizations to secure, organize and run board meetings more efficiently (save time preparing agendas and board packs, collaborate easily with annotations, voting, meeting summaries).
- Communication : We are the market leader in webinars and webcasts services for financial results, internal communication, marketing and external communication. We help our clients to increase their visibility, engagement and international coverage. We also provide flexible and customized market data components for Investor Relations websites of listed companies.
- Compliance: Our InsiderLog solution offers a solution to automate the management of inside information and insider lists for both issuers and their professional advisors. Our tool aims to save time and ensure compliance with the European Market Abuse Regulation (MAR).
- Investor Relations : Our Advisory team provides high-touch advisory, market intelligence and decision making analytics for listed companies willing to be more active on capital markets. Our IR.Manager tool provides a complete and intuitive IR management and targeting platform for corporate IR teams to professionalize the workflow and engagement.
The ECS team is composed of over 150 enthusiastic professionals that combine a strong local footprint across Europe with a deep understanding of global capital markets. They help organisations, both listed and non-listed, private and public, make the most effective use of capital markets and run more efficiently.
Euronext Corporate Services already serves more than 4,000 clients including over 700 listed companies, private companies, advisors and public organisations. Our clients are located across all Euronext markets (Belgium, France, Italy, Ireland Netherlands, Norway Portugal,) but also beyond (e.g. UK, Nordics, , Spain, Germany).
Read more at https://corporateservices.euronext.com/.
To further accelerate our growth ambitions, Euronext Corporate Services is currently assembling a new Software Development team. The goal is to continuously evolve a growing portfolio of successful SAAS, cloud-based applications.
Positioned at the very heart of the organization, the team will actively involve itself in the delivery process of all Corporate Services applications. As the team works to bring existing services to the next level, it is continuously working on new applications, and finding ways of integrating the service propositions.
We have an intercultural environment where people that are eager to learn and to get things done can thrive and grow.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications;
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Work closely with the key business customers, stakeholders, external partners and all groups within the Technology organization to implement, evolve, support and own the software and system components to appropriate quality standards
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Higher level academic technical qualification e.g. Bachelors in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Experience developing application in a microservices architecture
- Excellent object-oriented design and coding skills in .NET/.NET Core
- Solid experience with GIT, relational and non-relational database
- Experience in creating and maintaining unit and integration tests
- Be familiar with Amazon Webservices, containers and CICD practices
- Knowledge of agile development practices
- Pro-active attitude, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English
BORSA ITALIANA – MEMBERSHIP ITALY INTERNSHIP
The main activities the team oversees are:
- Onboarding of trading member for all Borsa Italiana markets (equity, derivatives and fixed income) following the relevant due diligence assessment
- Annual risk based due diligence and KYC
- Management of member profile changes to ensure ongoing compliance with regulation
- Service provider accreditation
- Providing relevant support and membership insight to Products and Sales teams’ initiatives to enhance and launch new trading products, including rules, pricing or contract changes
To achieve the above goals the Membership Team works closely with clients and a number of other group teams and uses a customer web interface, the Member Portal, a strategic tool to enhance member management and self-service capabilities and a specific tool, Compliance Catalyst, to perform the KYC.
The team is also directly involved in the integration with Euronext Group and with the impact that the integration has on the processes, procedures, contracts, regulation, systems related to the membership framework.
To this extent the membership team is also involved in the delivery of the new Group Portal, MYEuronext, replacing the Member Portal, overseeing the membership business requirements, testing and clients transition from the old to the new web tool.
Workplace: Milan, Piazza degli Affari 6
Period: 6-month internship
The resource will support the team for administrative purposes and the implementation of new portal MyEuronext for the processes and procedures falling within the scope of the Membership activity.
The ideal candidate has:
- Degree in Economics/Finance
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Team working attitude
- Organizational skills
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing business requirements and processes, understanding technical architecture and data flows, and translating these into requirements and solution options. This will require close collaboration with both the Numbering Team, IT teams and Gleif depending on the scope of requirements. This is a 60/40 role where by 60% of your time will be spent in the BA role and 40% spent supporting our Centre of Excellence teams and customers with LEI, ISIN, FISN and CFI coding of Irish Equity, Debt and Investment Fund securities to support listing;
- Deliver initiatives that ensure compliance for all projects in EMS Numbering Services
- Map full business processes and implement solutions for technological and process improvements within the context of overall business processes
- Perform business analysis and define technical requirements
- Demonstrate expertise in extracting business requirements using standard methodologies, and procedures.
- Help support the Continuous Improvement on projects and initiatives.
Euronext’s purpose is to shape capital markets for future generations. As such, Euronext has a special position in the financial ecosystem. It serves the real economy by bringing together buyers and sellers in transparent, efficient and reliable trading venues. In this key role, Euronext has a responsibility to the whole finance community, not only to ensure financial stability, but to contribute decisively to a sustainable growth model in the countries in which it operates. A central element of Euronext work is engaging with its customers, European and local public authorities, and policymakers, to help shape the regulatory and policy issues that impact the financial sector and empower sustainable finance.
Euronext is the leading pan-European market infrastructure, connecting European economies to global capital markets, to accelerate innovation and sustainable growth. It operates regulated exchanges in Belgium, France, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway and Portugal.
With close to 2,000 listed issuers and around €6.6 trillion in market capitalisation as of end March 2022, it has an unmatched blue chip franchise and a strong diverse domestic and international client base.
Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets, one of Europe’s leading electronic fixed income trading markets and is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. The Group provides a multi-asset clearing house through Euronext Clearing, and custody and settlement services through Euronext Securities central securities depositories in Denmark, Italy, Norway and Portugal.
Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, it also operates a number of junior markets, simplifying access to listing for SMEs.
- Assist in the creation of client and business development analysis and sales reports for buy-side clients such hedge funds, asset management and asset owners all over the world;
- Assist in the coordination of buy-side sales meetings and quant service meetings, as well as buy-side roadshows and events, throughout Euronext countries across-assets;
- Participate in a variety of day-to-day sales and promoting activities, including as event preparation, roadshows, one-on-one meetings, and marketing plan design and implementation, with a focus on hedge funds in the United States and Asia;
- Create a CRM dashboard for buy-side clients in partnership with the CRM team.
- Contingent Worker
- Contingent Worker
Euronext - Primary Markets
The Primary Markets department covering Equity, Debt and Funds securities is notably in charge of the business relationship with listed companies and those considering an IPO on Euronext markets. Our mission is to promote Euronext markets, explain the benefits of listing to business leaders, and help companies make the best possible use of financial markets once publicly listed. In addition, we support funding mechanics by creating and promoting new services and financing instruments, fostering the development and growth of the pool of investors active on Euronext markets, and actively promoting transparent public markets with stakeholders in the financial industry and with public authorities.
Building strong relationships with business leaders and members of the financial ecosystem is essential for our success. With several acquisitions, Euronext is expanding its European footprint even further and reinforcing its pivotal position in building and operating strong capital markets in Europe.
As part of its strategic plan, Euronext has engaged into the development of a complete service offering to listed companies. Corporate Services offers a suite of innovative SaaS solutions and tailor-made advisory services to support listed companies make the most effective use of capital markets and private companies manage their governance, communication and compliance more efficiently.
Within the Primary Markets department, the Business Development team is the reference knowledge and project centre for all Euronext locations. The analyst will be part of the Brussels team to support the launch of European initiatives related to debt and equity listing, to maintain listing statistics and to realize business intelligence studies. As part of the International Graduate programme of Euronext, she/he will participate in the preparation of monthly and quarterly group reports on business performance for senior management.
His/her missions will include
Stock market performance analyses and ECM activity benchmarking vs. competing exchanges.
Taking part in the team’s effort and contribution to strengthening the department, the analyst will also help bolster the team’s research capacities by contributing to know-how and content on specific sectors and/or topics related to equity and debt capital markets.
The analyst will support senior Analysts and Sales people in carrying out studies on equity capital markets, being an integral partner in the coverage and origination effort (research, analyses, pitching and preparation of client meetings).
The analyst will be the reference contact for the CRM to ensure effective governance of this prospecting tool. He/she will collect requests from Account Managers and coordinate the CRM and IT teams to best meet the needs of users.
The analyst will also more generally assist the Business Development team in projects deemed strategic to deliver on the Primary Markets business unit’s strategic ambitions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
To be eligible to this position, you need to comply with the VIE criteria set by Business France
Nationality of an EU country
18-28 years old
No tax residence or work experience in the country of assignment
Desired attributes and skills
Willingness to relocate for a temporary period in Belgium
Final or penultimate year student from a Tier 1 university, business or engineering school, with strong academic credentials.
Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
Impeccable oral and written communication skills in English and French. Additional languages are a plus.
Solid understanding of- and interest in- capital markets.
Willingness and ability to work independently on multiple projects.
Command of Excel and PowerPoint.
Fast learner, pro-active behaviour and positive mindset.
Strong abilities to perform research and build relevant intelligence on a wide set of quantitative and qualitative topics.
Willingness and ability to navigate within virtual teams and in multicultural environments.
- Intern and Apprentice
Euronext Clearing provides a internship opportunity within the Clearing and Settlement Operations Team as Clearing Operation Intern
Workplace: Rome, Via Tomacelli 146
Period: 6-month internship
The ideal candidate will perform several activities in Clearing Operations:
- Client support;
- Daily Margin payments with Members;
- Daily Margin payments with LCH Clearnet SA;
- Management of collateral in cash and securities;
- Management of intra day Margins;
- Cancellations and rectification of trades of IDEM Market;
- Management of PM accounts for investment activities;
- Daily Report of PM account’s movements;
- Management of Default Funds;
- Insertion in the Clearing System of new financial products;
- Clearing Helpdesk to domestic and foreign Members (by telephone and e-mail);
- Management of weekly and monthly expiries of IDEM’s contracts;
- Back up for Settlement Operations activities.
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- Economics or Finance Master's Degree
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team player
- Intern and Apprentice
• Ensure clearing services are delivered accurately, on time and within specified standards of quality, those services include daily margins and default funds payments, collateral deposits and returns, expiries of derivatives contracts, members default management, projects, testing of new services
• Ensure settlement services are delivered accurately, on time and within specified standards of quality, this services include monitoring and management of settlement activities, adjustment management for corporate actions, buy in/sell out management, members default management
• Apply expertise to resolve complex and escalated operational issues in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring adherence to KPIs, agreed contracts and internal requirements
• Provide client support in liaison with Sales and Membership teams and escalate client queries when necessary
• Contribute to operation enhancement projects to streamline workflow and provide better support to frontline business units
• Drive continuous improvement of process and assess and select improvement opportunities that provide long-term value and minimize operational risks
• Master's Degree in Economics or Finance;
• Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving attitude
• Excellent client relationship attitude; interest in account management
• Able to work accurately and effectively under pressure
• Strong time management skills required to meet the many internal and external deadlines
• Fluent in English; French is a plus.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Mine and analyze data from company databases and date sets to drive optimization and improvement of product and platform development
- Develop custom data models and AI algorithms to apply to data sets
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
Eligibility criteria for the V.I.E programme set by Business France:
- Nationality of an EU country
- 18-28 years old
- No tax residence or work experience in the US
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, SQL) to manipulate data, draw insights from large data sets and querying databases
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Experience creating and using advanced machine/deep learning and AI algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
Education and Knowledge
- Top University Master or Engineering Schools
- Graduate degree in Applied Math/ Statistics/Data Science or other quantitative fields is preferred
Profile and Skills
- Strong problem-solving & math skills with an emphasis on practical implementations
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Comfortable in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Euronext is particularly committed to gender equality and the development of female talent at all levels of the organisation.
In 2021, the gender equality index applicable to Euronext's French legal entities reached 94/100 for Euronext Paris SA and 88/100 for Euronext Technologies SAS.
To further improve, we have communicated a concrete action plan with identified areas of impact to ensure we recruit diverse talent and promote equal opportunities among our employees.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
A responsible member of each community we operate in.