Access a range of efficient and competitive instruments for managing price risk in commodities
The leading exchange for agricultural commodities in mainland Europe:
Efficient and competitive instruments for managing price risk.
Trusted global and European benchmarks for products including
Milling Wheat, Rapeseed and Corn.
Cash-settled commodity contracts
Available: the cash-settled European Durum Wheat Futures
- Adapted protection against price movements to suit the specific type of contract.
- No risk of inadvertent physical delivery of goods: easier for different types of market participants to use the contract.
View a snapshot of today's prices and volumes
Weeky COT reports.
Aggregated positions per contract and category.
Browse our commodities directory to find detailed contract specifications.
High levels of liquidity
Corn Volumes and Open Interest
Rapeseed Volumes and Open Interest
Milling Wheat Volumes and Open Interest
Euronext Inventory Management
Transferable electronic certificates & warrants system for commodities
Benefit from a secure, digitised system providing full transferable, pledgeable title of commodity ownership for both the delivery of Euronext-listed commodities contracts, and for financing purposes.
- An electronic register developed with key industry players (cooperatives, traders, corporates, banks) to provide a secure, fully transferable, pledgeable title of commodity ownership
- Operates in all Euronext countries with eligible jurisdictions
- Simplified, automated system ensures increased visibility of Euronext-listed commodities stored in non-Euronext delivery silos
- Facilitates hedging, trading and financing for users of Euronext-listed commodities and physical traders.
The leading European power market.
The global exchange for price hedging of fish and seafood products
Off-order book on-exchange trading for Euronext commodity contracts: Against Actuals, Large-in-Scale, Exchange for Swaps and Exchange of Options for Options
Derivatives Tradable from U.S.
Key commodity and financial derivatives contracts directly accessible to U.S. clients.
To trade Euronext commodities, contact your broker today or email our