Access a range of efficient and competitive instruments for managing price risk in commodities
Get key insights on the agricultural commodity markets and follow the latest trends. Made by Euronext and industry experts.
The leading exchange for agricultural commodities in mainland Europe:
Efficient and competitive instruments for managing price risk.
Trusted global and European benchmarks for products including Milling Wheat, Rapeseed and Corn.
Source: Euronext Group / Data including full year 2022
Cash-settled or physically delivered commodity derivatives?
Want to understand the difference between a contract with cash-settlement and a contract with physical delivery in the commodities world?
In this video, find out about how they both work and how you can manage the price risk using them.
Cash-settled commodity contracts
Available: the cash-settled European Durum Wheat Futures
- Adapted protection against price movements to suit the specific type of contract.
- No risk of inadvertent physical delivery of goods: easier for different types of market participants to use the contract.
View a snapshot of today's prices and volumes
Weeky COT reports.
Aggregated positions per contract and category.
Browse our commodities directory to find detailed contract specifications.
Request for Cross List
The Euronext MATIF Options market can be accessed through two mechanisms that have evolved over time. These mechanisms are either screen based order entry via the Euronext central order book, or through the Request for Cross (RFC) facility.
*This non-exhaustive list includes market participants for the period 1 July 2021- 30 June 2022, who access the options market through the RFC mechanism. They have accepted to be published in this list.
**If you would like to be included or removed please contact the commodities team: firstname.lastname@example.org
High levels of liquidity
Corn Volumes and Open Interest
Rapeseed Volumes and Open Interest
Milling Wheat Volumes and Open Interest
Euronext Inventory Management
Transferable electronic certificates & warrants system for commodities
Benefit from a secure, digitised system providing full transferable, pledgeable title of commodity ownership for both the delivery of Euronext-listed commodities contracts, and for financing purposes.
- An electronic register developed with key industry players (cooperatives, traders, corporates, banks) to provide a secure, fully transferable, pledgeable title of commodity ownership
- Operates in all Euronext countries with eligible jurisdictions
- Simplified, automated system ensures increased visibility of Euronext-listed commodities stored in non-Euronext delivery silos
- Facilitates hedging, trading and financing for users of Euronext-listed commodities and physical traders.
The leading European power market.
The global exchange for price hedging of fish and seafood products
Off-order book on-exchange trading for Euronext commodity contracts: Against Actuals, Large-in-Scale, Exchange for Swaps and Exchange of Options for Options
Derivatives Tradable from U.S.
Key commodity and financial derivatives contracts directly accessible to U.S. clients.
To trade Euronext commodities, contact your broker today or email our