Why list ETFs on Euronext
How to list ETFs on our markets
Join the leading Asset Management firms and list your Sustainable ETFs on the Euronext markets. Our ambition is to drive investment in innovative, sustainable products and services.
Learn which ESG ETFs are already listed on Euronext.
Euronext Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, Paris, and Oslo Børs offer the following services
Market quality and liquidity
- Euronext guarantees a high quality, secured market for your ETFs thanks to a reliable platform with strong safeguards ensuring liquidity and tight spreads even during high volatility periods.
- Efficient trading threshold are set up around the iNav (reference price), key tool to ensure high and consistent market quality.
- Trading shall be halted for at least 30 seconds if:
- Executable price is 1.5% away from iNAV for ETFs based on developed European equity, government bonds and money market indices, or
- Executable price is 3% away from iNAV for all other ETFs
- As soon as an ETF is halted, we will have an automatic unhalt triggered by our Trading Engine every 30 seconds, with a maximum of 22 consecutive attempts. The Market Surveillance team will receive an alert in parallel to sort this out.
- The team will also receive an alert if the level of the iNAV evolves too quickly between each level of iNAV (received every 15 seconds):
- If delta is > 1,5% for developed European equity, government bonds and money market indices.
- If delta is > 3% for all others ETFs.
- They will then check market makers contributions and will contact issuers if needed.