The Euronext® Eurozone ESG Large 80 Index Future allows investors to gain exposure to the Eurozone’s sustainable economy, supporting climate action.
It also provides an effective hedging tool on related ETFs or structured products.
- Based on the Euronext® Eurozone ESG Large 80 Index*, which shows the performance of 80 large cap companies in the Eurozone selected for their environmental, social and governance (ESG) and Energy Transition performance
- Standard listed futures contract offering the benefits of central clearing, including margin efficiencies with other Euronext benchmarks
- Gateway to the Eurozone's sustainable economy with high standards to support energy transition
- Attractive block trade sizes to facilitate investor access
- Most attractive pricing in the industry, reflecting the view of Euronext and Vigeo Eiris that sustainable growth should be accessible to all
- Supported by 4 market makers, committed to facilitating the development of sustainable finance.
*powered by Vigeo Eiris (an affiliate of Moody’s)