We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
Stagiair gezocht (Event Manager)
Company Webcast is opzoek naar een enthousiaste en gemotiveerde student die ons team (tijdelijk) wil komen versterken.
Company Webcast, gevestigd in Capelle aan den IJssel, biedt hoogwaardige webcast- en webinar oplossingen aan meer dan 500 bedrijven en lokale overheden via een geavanceerd eigen platform. Wij bieden flexibele en op maat gemaakte formats aan, afhankelijk van de behoeften van de klant, d.m.v. video- audiowebcasts op locatie, conference call webcasts, studio webcasts en self-service webinar licenties. Sinds februari 2017 maakt Company Webcast deel uit van de Euronext-groep en hebben we studio’s in Capelle aan den IJssel, Amsterdam, Brussel, Parijs, Londen, Milaan en Frankfurt.
Als stagiaire Event Management speel je een essentiële rol in het bedrijf, aangezien je een directe impact hebt op het succes van de webinars en webcasts van onze klanten. Voor veel van onze klanten is de wereld van webinars nieuw en ben jij (samen met een Event Manager) degene die hen door alle processen heen helpt en op hun gemak stelt.
- Samen met een Event Manager doe je intakes met nieuwe klanten.
- Je helpt met het begeleiden van de klant door het gehele operationele en logistieke proces.
- Je ondersteunt de Event Manager tijdens events in de studio of op locatie.
- Je ontwikkelt specifieke, branchegerichte kennis om klanten te inspireren.
- Je helpt mee aan het verbeteren van onze processen.
- Een sociale, gemotiveerde en enthousiaste student met een proactieve houding.
- Sterkte communicatie vaardigheden in Nederlandse en Engelse taal.
- Iemand met verantwoordelijkheidsgevoel die energie krijgt van plannen en organiseren.
- Een teamplayer
- Je zit in het 3de of 4de jaar van een HBO of WO opleiding
- Affiniteit met technologie is een pre
Wat bieden wij?
- Verantwoordelijkheid voor je eigen projecten.
- Je gaat werken voor veel verschillende toonaangevende (internationale) bedrijven.
- Een gezellig team van 5 Event Managers.
- Een internationale werkomgeving.
- Een stagevergoeding
In overleg (mogelijk vanaf september).
Euronext is seeking to expand its business development activities within the Cash Equities and Derivatives unit based out of Amsterdam. To achieve this, a new team structure has been implemented to reflect the increased product depth and cross-sales ambitions of Euronext going forward and the role of Product & Sales Manager is a key role to achieve this mission.
The Product & Sales Manager person will be responsible for delivering expertise across the core Euronext suite of products, namely Equity, Derivatives, FX and Commodities to help reinvigorate our efforts and capitalise on customer engagement across the Dutch client community.
The Cash Equities and Derivatives team is continuously optimizing the market offering, fine-tuning tariffs and developing innovative new products that enable Euronext to compete effectively in the constantly evolving European market landscape. The transformation has been driven by an exciting, passionate and dynamic team of experts to build strong relationships with the industry, strengthen resilience in our core business and to develop new opportunities. The team has a laser focus on P&L and individual accountability.
The job holder will report to the Senior Manager Product & Sales and will be tasked with deepening our existing client relationships across multiple asset classes, leveraging contacts & product/service knowledge to identify cross-selling opportunities and new revenue opportunities.
Area of responsibility:
- Deliver energy/urgency to the role by leveraging own sales expertise & key contacts and work to position Euronext as a valuable partner in the eyes of our clients
- Display inhouse expertise on existing products and a willingness to ‘think with’ the client
- Engage the market with a sales radar, identify needs/opportunities to expand the relationship.
- Actively seek to improve the day-to-day commercial/business experience of our clients. Work collaboratively with colleagues across the Business product experts & Support Units to maximize internal & external collaboration across Euronext’s product/service offerings & ensure high levels of customer service & responsiveness
- Detect new market trends and assess feasibility and applicability for new products
- Develop strategic account plans for key clients seeking to improve client relationships and the business generated
- Proactively manage client/prospect relationships aiming for the highest level of satisfaction, working with the team & Business Units to offer value added, insightful and strategic solutions to maximize business generated
- Drive Euronext’s customer intelligence framework in order to enable better understanding of clients, their emerging needs and issues as well as how they interact with both the sell-side and trading platforms
- Deepen customer relationships through development of an efficient framework to gather, analyse and share insights and intelligence of the client base
- Keep abreast of trends, market and regulatory developments across all Euronext asset classes
- Maintain an active and up to date knowledge base of the broad regulatory and fiscal environment and engage with all relevant stakeholders to ensure the organization is well placed to leverage on core differentiators whilst ensuring full compliance with regulatory requirements.
We are looking for:
- 5 -10 years’ relevant client facing experience
- A strong team player with solid interpersonal skills, who is proactive and creative to meet targets
- Ability to create a strong network amongst colleagues, customers and other stakeholders
- Excellent networking and communicating skills
- Basic understanding & experience of the Dutch market
- Knowledge of & expertise in capital markets and its products/services across multiple asset classes
- Ability to understand and detect trends in trading/execution
- Analytical and process driven
- A ‘sales’ mindset that detects opportunities
- A natural tendency to think outside the box and extend into disruptive innovation
What Euronext has to offer
At Euronext we stand out for our strong local connection within an international high-tech company. With more than 2,100 capital markets experts with 55 nationalities represented in 18 countries, our company is a unique and diverse place to work.
The attraction and growth of talent is key at Euronext Amsterdam. To ensure this, we provide our team members with a stimulating, progressive working environment. Our way of working focuses on empowering productivity and creativity. Collaboration through teamwork and a non-hierarchical approach are of paramount importance.
As a modern employer we offer an attractive employee value proposition through which our employees can achieve their full potential. This includes a competitive salary, and many other benefits dedicated to personal growth, ongoing education and employee wellness, such as:
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to grow as industry leaders and experts, including a personal training budget
- Clear career path within the department
- Opportunities for coaching
- A generous pension plan, fitted to modern standards
- Substantial number of holiday hours
- Full access to our own online Euronext Academy and a wide variety of events during our annual learning week
- In-house physiotherapist and gym
- Full subscription to Headspace, the first-class mindfulness and mediation app
The resource will be involved in the following activities:
• Support the management of Product Development team in, market trend analysis, product requirement draft, analysis of client needs
• Support on request the Senior management or other business areas
Candidate Profile/ Key Skills
The ideal candidate has:
• Degree in Economics/Finance
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
• Team working attitude
• Good organizational skills
• Fluent English
The ideal candidate has:
- Master Degree in Law or Financial Markets with a legal orientation
- Good knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
- Experience at using different types of tools and software (Microsoft Office)
Teamworking, prevision and attention to details
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with a unique federal model across the Belgium, Dutch, French, Irish, Norwegian, Portuguese markets. Euronext also operates a UK-based regulated securities market.
Euronext brings together buyers and sellers in venues that are transparent, efficient and reliable, addressing the needs of all market participants: SMEs and blue chips, retail and institutional investors, buy-side and sell-side, brokers and market makers, long-only and high frequency traders.
Euronext provides a large range of products and services, services, platforms, technologies, and the deepest pool of liquidity in Europe around one core mandate: power pan-European capital markets to finance the real economy, as demonstrated by its leading position in the following segments:
- The largest continental listing venue, with more than 1,500 issuers and a market cap of c.€4.3 in September 2019,
- An unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 24 out of 50 companies of the Morningstar® Eurozone 50 Index℠,
- The #1 cash market in continental Europe, with an average daily volume of €7.9 billion in Q3 2019,
- The largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world, with more than 40,000 listed bonds and 5,100 funds, and major player in ETFs with close to 1,200 listings,
- A diversified financial derivative franchise including stock options and futures, dividend contracts and equity index derivatives,
- The leading commodities business in continental Europe for salmon, milling wheat, rapeseed and corn futures,
- The calculation and management of more than 400 indices, ranging from national flagship indices (AEX®, BEL 20®, CAC 40®, ISEQ®, PSI 20®, OSEBX®) to thematic, strategic and sectorial indices.
Euronext has recently expanded its footprint with a new corporate services suite and foreign exchange trading.
• Ensure effective execution of this roadmap in coordination with internal and external stakeholders and take direct operational ownership for its implementation
• In line with the Voice of the Customer, set-up transversal tools and processes across Corporate Services products, to build an efficient customer success framework enabling best-in-class customer onboarding, support and feedback
• Set relevant KPIs, objectives and reporting across all products to drive customer excellence behaviour and ensure maximum customer satisfaction and retention
• Enhance customer experience: learn from local successes and generalise when applicable to other markets - travel required
• Lead ad-hoc projects to optimise progressively each step of the client journey
• Work together with the Sales, Marketing, Operations and Technical teams to innovate and generate up and cross selling opportunities amongst the existing portfolio of clients.
• The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and are not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects
• Experience in designing and implementing end-to-end customer success strategies and set-up
• Expert at using automation tools to streamline and structure processes across the entire customer journeys
• Demonstrated teamwork capabilities and ability to interact with different stakeholders in an international and multicultural environment
• Analytical thinking as well as ability to articulate a comprehensive strategy
• Business-driven, results oriented and proactive mindset
• Strong project management and coordination capabilities
• Flexibility and ability to adapt in fast growing and changing environment
• Fluent in English; while French, Italian and Dutch are a plus
The selected resource will:
- Performs ongoing monitoring and analysis of risk, identifying areas of risk exposures and escalating changes as appropriate
- Analyses and interprets data to provide regular reports for stakeholders, identifying risks outside appetite
- Completes routine risk reporting and production of management information to support decision making
- Adheres to applicable risk control frameworks, polices and procedures in scope of own role
- Ensures internal databases and systems are kept up to date
- Supports the team to deliver risk projects and activities.
The ideal candidate has:
- Master’s Degree in economics, finance, mathematics or engineering, physics
- General knowledge of the financial services industry
- Sound knowledge of Ms Office Suite
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Very good quantitative skills
- Knowledge of a programming language (Python, Matlab, etc)
- Attention to detail and precision
• Develop risk models, policies and procedures to ensure all market risk are adequately monitored (default risk, liquidity risk, FX risk, interest rate risk, investment risk, Derivatives Pricing Controls, Guarantees Calculation…)
• Analyze and interprets complex data to provide regular reports and recommendations to stakeholders (sensitivity • Analysis, stress testing, backtesting, recovery Plan…)
• Draws on technical knowledge to contribute to risk streams of Euronext Clearing Internalization programme, providing recommendations for improvement and supporting the implementation of any resulting changes
• Support Clients on risk related topics, taking appropriate action or escalating as appropriate
• Experience in Risk Management within the banking or financial services industry (including regulators and consultancy firms)
• Deep knowledge of financial markets and instruments
• Good knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Matlab, Python, VB, SQL, Java, C++, Excel VBA, etc) with the ability to write and amend code and analyse big data sets
• Good Analytical skills and problem solving attitude
• Strong Attitude to teamwork
• Ability to work well under pressure
Borsa Italiana Group (BIG), parts of the leading pan-European market infrastructure known as Euronext Group, has grown to become globally one of the foremost financial market infrastructures and a recognized leader in emerging financial technology (FinTech).
Transparency, efficiency, innovation and sustainable growth are the BIG core values that guide successfully the company to achieve its goals.
In order to make all this possible BIG fully support its people in their professional growth and constantly look for fresh talents.
The aim of the programme is to train graduate students to become experts of financial markets and technology innovator through a period of 6-month internship delivered in both office and remote working.
After two weeks of onboarding on BIG and EN business structure and products, the intern will start the experience working on different duties close to a professional team and becoming more and more confident in the role.
At the same time the intern will be involved in training initiatives on the EN Academy platform (language, IT, hard and soft skills courses) and in social events organized by the BIG Internship Community in order to expand own professional network.
Unlock Your Future is a way to start a career in both Borsa Italiana and Euronext Group: in fact, at the end of the program, intern can renew the internship for other 6 months and, if available, apply for contract vacancies that are advertised internally.
The candidate will join Primary Markets (Borsa Italiana or Elite in Milan) or Post Trade (Monte Titoli) teams in the surveillance of financial markets and related instruments in order to satisfy internal and external stakeholders' requests.
This role will allow the candidate to be more confident in the management of market dynamism, embrace its actual evolution and be part of the change itself.
- Pricing Strategist Analyst, Borsa Italiana;
- Listing Sales Analyst - Mid&Small Caps, Borsa Italiana;
- Italy Securitised Derivatives, Borsa Italiana;
- Product Development, Monte Titoli;
- Local Settlement, Monte Titoli;
- Fiscal Service, Monte Titoli;
- Custody Operations Officer, Monte Titoli;
- Sales Relationship Management/Business Management, ELITE.
The ideal candidate has a technical background related to Finance, Economics of Market and Financial Intermediaries (Master Degree).
We are looking for a Press Communications Officer (Attaché(e) de Presse) with at least a first professional experience in media relations (2 to 5 years of professional experience required), to strengthen our Paris Press Office team working on Corporate, international and French topics, including engagement both with French and international press.
You would be working within Euronext’s Group Press Office in Paris with the team’s Press Communications Manager and the Chief Communications and Investor Relations Officer (CCIO) of Euronext who oversees every aspect of communications: Investor Relations, branding, media relations, social media, events and internal communications. You would be primarily involved in media relations with the French and UK press, working alongside an international team located in the company's respective countries.
This position is a great opportunity for a a confirmed press communications officer with relevant experience in writing public communication materials in French and in English and proactive media relations, looking to join an international organisation, and to gain experience in corporate communications and in the financial sector through working closely with CEOs and C-level representatives.
Carry out proactive and reactive media relations with France, UK and other international media around corporate and local announcements
Contribute to increasing Euronext’s media visibility on a broader range of topics and business activities such as Primary Markets, Indices, Cash & Derivatives, Paris activities topics, Corporate Services and financial results, aiming at further improving Euronext’s daily media engagement
Organise interviews, press conferences and support the preparation of dedicated key messages and briefing notes for CEOs
Lead among the press team for press activities around local listing announcements, working closely with the Paris CEO as well as other business representatives;
Actively maintain a group communications calendar and contribute to the Corporate Communications team projects among an international team of Communications Managers across 7 countries
Draft communications materials such as press releases, briefing notes and Q&As for interviews and conferences, opinion pieces, website articles, infographics, social media posts. Strong writing skills and experience of drafting communications materials for publication is required
Support in the management of the relationship with the PR agency
Active contribution to overseeing the efficient media monitoring and production of daily of press review (handled by another team member), occasionally do the daily press review when need of back-up;
Social media: regularly draft and prepare Linkedin posts for CEOs accounts and corporate account posts;
Responsible for the efficient organisation of interviews with Euronext’s TV studio
Mandatory Bac +5 diploma in communication, political sciences (ideally CELSA, Sciences Po, IEP, Business Schools)
Confirmed press officer with experience in press relations and communication within an agency or company. Between 2 to 5 years of professional experience
French native-speaker level and excellent spoken and written level of English, other foreign languages a plus / Or English native-speaker with excellent French based on a first experience of writing in French
Excellent writing skills to draft press releases and social media posts
Autonomy in for example handling incoming media requests with tight deadlines or the delivery of a communication calendar
Interest in finance, knowledge of the financial sector would be a plus
Familiar with social media
Proactive, rigorous, curious, team-player, eager for writing impacting stories and learning about technical financial topics through connecting media to the company
Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to communicate effectively and confidently, with tact when necessary
Good organizational skills and able to prioritize a complex workload under pressure and work to tight deadlines, strong availability and flexibility
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Euronext is particularly committed to gender equality and the development of female talent at all levels of the organisation.
In 2021, the gender equality index applicable to Euronext's French legal entities reached 94/100 for Euronext Paris SA and 88/100 for Euronext Technologies SAS.
To further improve, we have communicated a concrete action plan with identified areas of impact to ensure we recruit diverse talent and promote equal opportunities among our employees.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
A responsible member of each community we operate in.