Access a range of efficient and competitive instruments for managing price risk in commodities
At a glance
- Euronext MATIF: trusted global and European benchmarks for Milling Wheat, Rapeseed and Corn
- New segments include Biomass and Dairy
- Price discovery and risk management tools for producers, exporters, trading houses, refiners, processors and manufacturers
- Physical delivery of last resort to ensure price convergence, secure delivery mechanism
- Exposure to agricultural commodity markets for managed funds, institutional investors and proprietary traders
- Fish Pool ASA, the international regulated marketplace for trading of financial salmon contracts, based in Norway.
Euronext cash-settled commodity contracts
Available soon: the first Euronext cash-settled contract on durum wheat
- Adapted protection against price movements to suit the specific type of contract.
- No risk of inadvertent physical delivery of goods: easier for different types of market participants to use the contract.
The European leader in agricultural commodity derivatives.
Total Volume in 2020 (lots)
Total OI end 2020 (lots)
View a snapshot of today's prices and volumes
Weeky COT reports.
Aggregated positions per contract and category.
Browse our commodities directory to find detailed contract specifications.
High levels of liquidity
Corn Volumes and Open Interest
Rapeseed Volumes and Open Interest
Milling Wheat Volumes and Open Interest
Euronext Inventory Management
Transferable electronic certificates & warrants system for commodities
Benefit from a secure, digitised system providing full transferable, pledgeable title of commodity ownership for both the delivery of Euronext-listed commodities contracts, and for financing purposes.
- An electronic register developed with key industry players (cooperatives, traders, corporates, banks) to provide a secure, fully transferable, pledgeable title of commodity ownership
- Operates in all Euronext countries with eligible jurisdictions
- Simplified, automated system ensures increased visibility of Euronext-listed commodities stored in non-Euronext delivery silos
- Facilitates hedging, trading and financing for users of Euronext-listed commodities and physical traders.
Summary of Commodity Derivatives Futures and Options Contracts
Off-order book on-exchange trading for Euronext commodity contracts: Against Actuals, Large-in-Scale, Exchange for Swaps and Exchange of Options for Options
Derivatives Tradable from U.S.
Key commodity and financial derivatives contracts directly accessible to U.S. clients.
New cash-settled contract on Durum Wheat.
2020 market survey
To trade Euronext commodities, contact your broker today or email our