Oslo Børs ASA holds a central position in the Norwegian financial industry. We are constantly developing and looking for new and talented employees.
Role and Key Accountabilities
The Regulation Associate will have responsibility for both Oslo markets and Dublin markets:
- Review applications for bond listings on the Nordic ABM and Oslo Bors markets.
- Liaise with Norwegian financial intermediaries submitting bond listing applications on behalf of issuers.
- Verify and extract data from documents received for upload to local data management system.
- Liaise with Market Administration and Marketdata departments regarding the listing of bonds.
- Publish listing documents on website of Oslo Bors.
- Index debt and funds documents and enter data into XT (the system for processing listing applications)
- Allocate debt and funds document submissions / listing applications to team members.
- Process Final Terms relating to debt security base prospectuses.
- Prepare admission to listing and trading notices for market publication.
- Process invoices and maintain bulk accounts for customers
- Prepare various reports for internal and external audiences.
- Monitor the timely delivery of various reports.
- Other administration work, as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Fluency in both Norwegian and English.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills as well as the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong administrative, data entry, and general IT skills.
- Proven query management, communication and business writing skills.
- Customer centric approach with the ability to put our clients first.
- Collaborative approach with strong ability to work well with other team members across cultures.
Desirable / Advantageous:
- Experience and/or a qualification in administration, business or a related area.
- Knowledge/experience of financial products and securities markets will be a distinct advantage.
The position reports to Regulatory Services Manager.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and cover letter in English.
For further information or questions, please do not hesitate to contact Regulatory Services Manager Mark Kennedy (phone: +353 187 39873) or Head of Listing Oslo Eirik H. Ausland (mob: 906 06 301).