Calendar of business days 2020
The Euronext Cash and Derivatives Markets will be open Monday to Friday throughout 2020 except on the following days:
- Wednesday 1 January 2020 (New Year’s Day)
- Friday 10 April 2020 (Good Friday)
- Monday 13 April 2020 (Easter Monday)
- Friday 1 May 2020 (Labour Day)
- Friday 25 December 2020 (Christmas Day).
On Thursday 24 December 2020 (Christmas Eve) and on Thursday 31 December 2020 (New Year’s Eve), trading will be half day trading with closing times as follows:
- On the Euronext Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon and Paris Cash Markets, all instruments will close by 14:05 CET (Warrants & Certificates will close at 13:55 CET).
- On Euronext Dublin, all instruments will close:
- For Equities between 13:28-13:30 CET (12:28-12:30 Dublin time)
- For ETFs at 14:00 CET (13:00 Dublin time).
- Contracts on the Derivatives Markets will close at various times, commencing at 13:55 CET.
The Oslo Børs trading calendar for 2020 will remain independent from the harmonised Euronext trading calendar. Details of the trading calendar for Oslo Børs can be found at:
As some other markets have not yet published their trading schedules for next year, more detailed information on the trading of relevant derivatives contracts and Euronext Block will be published in due course.