UPDATED - Calendar of business days 2020
The update concerns the closure of Oslo and Dublin Markets on specific dates.
The Euronext Cash Markets, Euronext Block, and the Euronext Derivatives Markets will be open Monday to Friday throughout 2020 except on the following days:
- Wednesday 1 January 2020 (New Year’s Day)
- Friday 10 April 2020 (Good Friday)
- Monday 13 April 2020 (Easter Monday)
- Friday 1 May 2020 (Labour Day)
- Friday 25 December 2020 (Christmas Day).
- Monday 28 December 2020 (Euronext Dublin Closed: substitute for St Stephen’s Day / Boxing Day)
On Thursday 24 December 2020 and on Thursday 31 December 2020, trading will be half day trading, with the exception of Oslo Børs which will be closed for the entire day. Closing times for other markets will be as follows:
- On the Euronext Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon and Paris Cash Markets, all instruments will close by 14:05 CET (Warrants & Certificates will close at 13:55 CET)
- On Euronext Dublin, all instruments will close:
- For Equities between 13:28-13:30 CET (12:28-12:30 Dublin time)
- For ETFs at 14:00 CET (13:00 Dublin time).
- Contracts on the Derivatives Markets will close at various times, commencing at 13:55 CET.
Please refer to the Cash and Derivatives Appendices for detailed information on trading times for 24 and 31 December: