Discover our Euronext Securities Copenhagen job offers.
Available Jobs / Ledige stillinger
• Manage existing groups of products as well as the development of new ones in line with the roadmap to achieve business priorities
• Oversee the development of a new product and/or service for a particular business area in close cooperation with internal project teams, finance, regulation, surveillance and other key stakeholders.
• Lead P&L-driven business case development, seeking the most profitable balance between client needs and internal cost control
• Develop business cases and the go-to-market strategies for products, compile and evaluate research on the market’s requirements, and identify enhancement to features and functionality.
• Interface with a broad range of stakeholders including engineers, designers, sales representatives, marketing teams, suppliers and customers
• Conduct competitor analysis for a particular product offering, functionality, pricing and market penetration to recommend improvements to enhance Euronext’s market position and to ensure we have accurate and up-to-date competitor intelligence and can properly manage any competitive risks
• Maintain and develop relationships with business development and client services, ensure we have an accurate and detailed understanding of our client needs and opportunities to increase market share
• Engage with internal IT and design working groups to develop in-depth technical design and application features.
• Assure the competitiveness of pricing structures, monitor the impact of pricing initiatives on clients, and ensure compliance with regulatory and legal requirements (Pricing team(s))
• Experience in product management, business development or sales support role.
• Expert knowledge of Euronext’s market model, rule book, service offer, the buy-side and sell-side landscape.
• Knowledge of the full product development lifecycle.
• Strong commercial acumen and strategic awareness.
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills, an ability to combine attention to detail with the wider strategic view.
• Rigorous project management skills: ability to leverage internal and external relationships, autonomy and determination to drive forward projects, provide clear business input into functional requirements.
• Collaborative, open, pragmatic, customer oriented and numbers-driven approach to work.
• International business experience – developing products in multiple geographic locations
Haven't found what you were looking for among our open positions?
At Euronext Securities Copenhagen, we greatly appreciate applications. If you have not found a position that matches your interests and skills, do not hesitate to send us your open application.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Har du ikke fundet det, du søgte blandt vores åbne stillinger?
Hos Euronext Securities Copenhagen sætter vi stor pris på uopfordrede ansøgninger. Har du derfor ikke fundet en stilling, som matcher dine interesser og kompetencer, så tøv ikke med at sende os din uopfordrede ansøgning.
Vi ser frem til at modtage din ansøgning.