Euronext is home to 300+ ESG bonds from 130+ issuers across the globe including sovereigns, development banks, municipals, government-backed entities, financial institutions, corporates, pure play issuers.
EURONEXT ESG Bonds is a community of ESG bond issuers where green, sustainability, social, blue and sustainability-linked bonds listed on all Euronext locations are consolidated onto one highly visible area.
- Opportunity for issuers to increase visibility and showcase ESG credentials
- Creates an engaged community of leading issuers involved in sustainable investments
- Grants investors access to labelled ESG investments
- A transparent discovery process ensure investors can source ESG documentation sourced directly from issuers
- Application process focused on integrity and efficiency
Euronext is part of the UN Sustainable Stock Exchanges initiative (SSE) and has been a partner since 2015, also becoming the first stock exchange in the world with a separate list for green bonds. The proceeds from a green bond shall be used exclusively to finance environmental projects. Categories of potential eligible green projects include renewable energy, energy efficiency, sustainable waste management, sustainable land use, biodiversity conservation, clean transportation, climate change and climate adaption.