Euronext Securities Careers
Euronext Securities vacancies
Euronext Securities Porto
Euronext Securities Porto is the leading entity in Portugal in post-trade services, offering integrated and flexible solutions at European level, operating as the Custody and Settlement Central Securities Depository (CSD), belonging to the EURONEXT Group and being compliant with:
- CSD Regulation (CSDR);
- The Portuguese Legislation on Capital Markets;
- The rules of the Portuguese Securities Market Commission (CMVM).
Euronext Securities Porto uses the most stringent international service and security standards and was one of the first CSDs to join the European settlement platform TARGET2-Securities and to obtain authorization to operate as a CSD in the context of CSDR.
Euronext Securities Porto Operations Department
The business operations department is responsible for the management of the Centralized Securities Systems and the Settlement Systems of Euronext Securities Porto.
The candidate for this position must, preferably, have a university degree or master's degree in Management, Economics, Law or equivalent (preferable).
Euronext Securities Porto is improving and enhancing its services, namely regarding the Settlement Systems. Therefore, it is looking for a Trainee that:
- Gives support to the Central Securities Depository, namely to the Settlement Systems;
- Gives support to the development and implementation of several ongoing projects, namely TARGET2-Securities (T2S) Releases, Eucosystem Collateral Management System (ECMS) and a new Corporate Actions Platform.
As a Settlement - Trainee you will:
- Monitor the settlement of market operations carried out in regulated or non-regulated markets;
- Monitor the settlement of OTC operations;
- Monitor the settlement of Corporate Actions;
- Monitor the settlement of the Special Operations (OPA, OPT, OPS, OPV);
- Monitor the settlement of the non-Euro currency settlement services;
- Monitor the settlement of the Funds Order Routing;
- Monitor settlement fails;
- Monitor the calculation and reporting of settlement Penalties and the respective Collection and Distribution;
- Perform static data setup, namely regarding securities accounts and cash accounts;
- Provide information to Financial Intermediaries and other Participants in Euronext Securities Porto systems;
- Give support to the to the development and implementation of several ongoing projects, namely TARGET2-Securities (T2S) Releases, Eucosystem Collateral Management System (ECMS) and a new Corporate Actions Platform;
- Give support to other business operational areas, if needed.
Profile and Skills
Euronext is looking at the following profile:
- Knowledge of Capital markets and applicable legislation
- Knowledge of English language (oral and written)
- Familiar with PC’s and standard office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Key skills: Responsible, Organization capacity, Accuracy, Communication skills, Teamwork, Tasks oriented, Customer Focus
Education and Knowledge
- University Degree in Management, Economics or equivalent (preferable)
- Intern and Apprentice
Borsa Italiana Spa, the company responsible for the organization and management of Italian financial markets, provides an internship opportunity in Euronext Securities, leading provider of efficient and secure financial market post-trade services, across pre-settlement, settlement, custody and asset services. The internship is within the Executive Account Management Team.
The Executive Account Manager Intern is responsible for a range of activities designed to achieve a high service level and client satisfaction.
Workplace: Milan, Piazza degli Affari 6
In particular the person in this role will be in charge to:
- Support the main Executive Account Managers in acting as unique operational contact entry point for all their assigned clients (Tier 1 & 2 Custodian Banks);
- Manage all clients queries related Settlement, Custody and Fiscal topics on an effective way and within the agreed deadlines defined in the SLA;
- Address all queries related topics not covered by the team to the right internal departments making sure that a proper answer is provided to the clients within the agreed deadlines defined in the SLA;
- Track all queries received from the clients and the answers provided to them through our ticketing tool;
- Analyze on a weekly/monthly basis the statistics related the queries received from the clients in order to find possible trends and/or improvements to be carried out to optimize the relationship with the clients;
- Prepare all the necessary documentation to support the Relationship Managers in the Service Reviews that will be conducted during the years with the clients;
- Bring new ideas and concrete implement them during the year in terms of possible improvements in order to innovate current procedures and facilitate the day to day job.
The ideal candidate has:
- Master Degree in Economics/Finance
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Team working attitude
Client Compliance Officer – hovedoppgaver og ansvarsområder:
- Overordnet ansvar for ES-OSLs rammeverk for kontroll og oppfølging av kontoførere, herunder produsere og oppdatere dokumentasjon, initiere nødvendig tilpasninger og øvrig videreutvikling, samt strømlinjeforming av rammeverket
- Utføre kontrollaktiviteter overfor kontoførere, herunder planlegging, utsendelse av periodiske egenerklærings- og spørreskjemaer, vurdering av besvarelser og innsendt dokumentasjon, rapportering og oppfølging av identifiserte tiltak
- Utføre og bidra i myndighetsrapportering
- Overordnet ansvar for opplæringsprogrammet rettet mot kontoførere, herunder dokumentasjon, planlegging og tilrettelegging, i samarbeid med relevante produkt- og fagansvarlige i Business Operations
- Bidra i andre compliance relaterte oppgaver innenfor Business Operations, som AML/KYC kontroller, samt bistå i saker som berører compliance, VPS Regelverk og relevante reguleringer
- Bidra til videreutvikling av Euronext Securities Oslo som en effektiv verdipapirsentral med standardiserte grensesnitt og harmoniserte forretningsregler
Den vi søker har:
- Minimum 5 års relevant arbeidserfaring, inkl. minimum 2 års erfaring fra compliance- og/eller revisjonsrolle, eller rolle med tilsvarende ansvar i finansforetak eller konsulentvirksomhet
- Høyere utdanning, fortrinnsvis på masternivå (relevant arbeidserfaring kan kompensere for lavere utdanningsnivå)
- God kjennskap til kapitalmarkedenes virkemåte og infrastruktur
- Erfaring med kundekontakt er en fordel
- Svært god muntlig og skriftlig fremstillingsevne, både på norsk og engelsk
- Høy integritet og gode samarbeidsevner
- Nøyaktig, strukturert og ansvarsbevisst
- Gode kommunikasjonsegenskaper
- Selvstendig og selvdreven, men liker å jobbe i team
- Høy arbeidskapasitet og evne til å jobbe systematisk med flere parallelle prosesser
- Interesse og nysgjerrighet for utviklingen i kapitalmarkedene
- Evner å sette seg rakt inn i nye oppgaver og sikre fremdrift
- En unik mulighet til å jobbe på innsiden av det norske og internasjonale finansmarkedet
- Du er med på å løse samfunnskritiske oppdrag og muligheten til å innovere fremtidens finansielle infrastruktur
- Kompetansebygging innen finans med mulighet til å skape deg en bred kontaktflate i hele verdikjeden
- Personlig læring gjennom mange spennende, faglige utfordringer
- Konkurransedyktige betingelser, pensjons- og forsikringsordninger, inkludert helseforsikring. Hytter og ferieleiligheter i inn og utland
- Et godt arbeidsmiljø i en inkluderende og kompetansedrevet arbeidsplass
I juli 2022 flyttet Euronext Securities inn i nyoppussede lokaler i Oslo Børs-bygget, sammen med Oslo Børs.
Du kan enkelt og raskt laste opp din CV eller LinkedIn-profil når du søker.
Har du spørsmål om stillingen?
Ta gjerne kontakt med våre samarbeidspartnere i Talented People AS, seniorrådgiverne Yvonne Cagnol Hveem, tlf. 976 87 020, eller David Togba, tlf. 930 99 634.
• Ensure the delivery of settlement, custody, asset and fiscal services and support the management and control of the physical securities registered in Centralized Securities System and their safeguarding according to best international practices
• Support the development and implementation of more automated and digitized services at the Central Securities Depository.
• Ensure that user acceptance testing of all the IT system updates and improvements regarding physical securities services takes place.
• Develop and the execute annual custody business plans and coordinate of activities with senior management in other areas of the organization.
• Provide information to Issuers and Financial Intermediaries and represent Euronext internally and externally.
• Contribute to operoperational enhancements to streamline workflow and provide better support to frontline business units
• Drives continuous improvement of process and assess and select improvement opportunities that provide long-term value and minimize operational risks
• In-depth knowledge of CSD Business operations
• Strong knowledge of industry market standards and business workflows in the securities services space
• Proven team leadership, communication and project management skills - ability to monitor
Haven't found what you were looking for among our open positions?
At Euronext Securities Copenhagen, we greatly appreciate unsolicited applications. If you have not found a position that matches your interests and skills, do not hesitate to send us your unsolicited application.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Har du ikke fundet det, du søgte blandt vores åbne stillinger?
Hos Euronext Securities Copenhagen sætter vi stor pris på uopfordrede ansøgninger. Har du derfor ikke fundet en stilling, som matcher dine interesser og kompetencer, så tøv ikke med at sende os din uopfordrede ansøgning.
Vi ser frem til at modtage din ansøgning.
The Chief Risk Officer (CRO) for the CSDs (central securities depository) is part of the Euronext Risk and Compliance department which contribute to preserving the value assets and reputation of the company. Identifying and assessing risks, implementing mitigation actions, informing and raising staff and business awareness, monitoring and control are common to all the Risk activities. This role is dedicated to support our CSDs activities named "Euronext Securities" uniting the four CSDs that now make up the Euronext CSD network: Euronext VPS (Norway), Interbolsa (Portugal), Monte Titoli (Italy), VP Securities (Denmark).
The key points of this job profile are:
CRO is by regulation (1) a mandatory function, being the 2nd line of defence risk management role covering all types of risks (incl. operational risks);
Support the organisation in proper risk management practices in order to avoid threats (financial losses, reputational damage, service failures or compliance breaches) and to strike the right balance in pursue business opportunities;
Develop the CSD’s risk management framework (governing documents, processes and tools) in alignment with Euronext’s risk management framework;
Support and follow up the organisation’s risk management activities;
Risk management reporting to CSD’s senior management and Board of Directors;
Contribute in group level development of the risk management framework.
(1) Regulation (EU) No 909/2014 - CSDR
As our CRO for CSDs you will :
Be responsible for implementing a proper risk management framework (governing documents, processes and tools) in alignment with Euronext’s risk management framework
Ensure proper risk management activities in line with internal and external requirements and expectations from senior management, Board of Directors and external stakeholders like the national financial authority and the central bank;
Perform 2nd line of defence’s independent risk assessments;
Ensure proper risk management reporting to senior management, Board of Directors and Euronext.
Master degree is required. Degrees in economics or engineering is preferred;
Minimum 5-10 year experience in risk management roles, preferably in the finance (banking or insurance) industry;
In depth knowledge of risk management best practices and standards/frameworks like COSO ERM and ISO 31000;
Experience in quantitative risk management techniques like value-at-risk models, statistical simulations (e.g. Monte Carlo) and others, is an advantage;
Knowledge of and experience from specific risk management domains, like cyber risk/IT risk management (e.g. ISO 27000) and project risk management, is an advantage;
Knowledge of relevant regulations in the finance industry is an advantage (e.g. CSDR for CSDs, MiFID II, Basel and Solvency regulations, etc.);
Knowledge of the CSD and/or stock exchange business is preferable;
Fluency in English required.
We are looking for someone :
Flexible and open to change;
<ith excellent analytic skills;
Ability to discuss and challenge a risk in an approachable manner;
Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels including senior executives, external stakeholders and authorities, both orally and in writing;
Ability to work well on own initiative.
This role is reporting to CSD’s CEO (local) and Head of Risk and Compliance (functional). We are aiming to locate the role in Porto.
Working at Euronext
Shape the future.
Grow in your career.