Why become a trading member?
- Access to seven marketplaces*
- Secure regulated market
- Operational support from Market Surveillance rooms in Amsterdam, Dublin and Paris
- Low-latency, globally secure network
- Value-added services
- Deepest pool of liquidity in Europe.
* Borsa Italiana markets are in the process of migrating to the Euronext Optiq® technology; the final phase (Derivatives) will take place in 2024. More about the Borsa Italiana Optiq Migration
Membership of Borsa Italiana's markets
Types of Membership
- Cash Trading. Trade Equities, Fixed Income, Funds, ETFs, Warrants & Certificates on the Euronext Cash Markets
- Derivatives Trading. Trade Financial Derivatives and Commodity Derivatives on the Euronext Derivatives Markets.
Multilateral Trading Facilities (MTFs)
- Euronext Block
- Euronext Fund Services
- Euronext Expert Market
- Euronext FX
- Euronext GEM
Market Makers and Liquidity Providers
For firms wishing to join a Market Making scheme or Liquidity Provision programme.
For firms looking to register as primary dealers in Irish Government bonds
Join the market of your choice today
Simple application process
Become a Trading Member in 4 steps
- Submit Documentation
- Connect to the Market
- Configure and Test Your Connection
- Begin Trading
Choose how you connect to the high-performance global Euronext trading platforms.
- Directly, through a physical connectivity solution
- Indirectly through a solution provided by an accredited Application Service Provider (ASP) or Extranet Service Provider (ESP)
Extension of trading activities
Extend your existing membership easily to another marketplace or asset class. Apply to extend your trading activities to a new marketplace or new capacity through our Customer Portal.
The Euronext regulated markets are supervised by a college of regulators, which works together to provide co-ordinated supervision of our markets.