Why list ETFs on Euronext
A dynamic European ETF market
A diverse pool of liquidity and investors
Fastest listing process in Europe
The fastest listing process in Europe, within 2 to 5 business days.
Excellent market quality and heightened security with strong safeguards, ensuring liquidity and tight spreads.
Fee incentives & specific requirements
- Great discounts on annual listing fees and an issuer incentive scheme based on ADV.
- Simplified rule-book for listing ETFs.
Euronext also offers tailor-made services with the possibility for
- Multi-currency listing and trading (up to 20 currencies)
Leverage our wide range of trusted and high-quality indices to support your various ETF product creations.
How to list ETFs on our markets
Our ambition is to drive investment in innovative, sustainable products and services. Join the leading Asset Management firms and list your Sustainable ETFs on the Euronext markets.
Our issuers were at the forefront of listing ESG ETFs in Europe, going back to the BNP Paribas ETF based on Euronext’s Low Carbon 100 Europe index that listed in 2008.
Euronext Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, Paris, and Oslo Børs offer the following services
Recognition from the ETF industry
Euronext benefits from strong support from the ETF industry.
Euronext is very proud to be recognised for the 5th time as "Best European Exchange for Listing ETFs" in the 2021 ETF Express Awards.
ETF trading on our markets
These regulated markets in Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, Oslo and Paris provide:
- Deep liquidity
- Excellent market quality
- Diverse pool of investors
Market quality and liquidity
- Euronext guarantees a high quality, secured market for your ETFs thanks to a reliable platform with strong safeguards ensuring liquidity and tight spreads even during high volatility periods.
- Efficient trading threshold are set up around the iNav (reference price), key tool to ensure high and consistent market quality.
- Trading shall be halted for at least 30 seconds if:
- Executable price is 1.5% away from iNAV for ETFs based on developed European equity, government bonds and money market indices, or
- Executable price is 3% away from iNAV for all other ETFs
- As soon as an ETF is halted, we will have an automatic unhalt triggered by our Trading Engine every 30 seconds, with a maximum of 22 consecutive attempts. The Market Surveillance team will receive an alert in parallel to sort this out.
- The team will also receive an alert if the level of the iNAV evolves too quickly between each level of iNAV (received every 15 seconds):
- If delta is > 1,5% for developed European equity, government bonds and money market indices.
- If delta is > 3% for all others ETFs.
- They will then check market makers contributions and will contact issuers if needed.