Supporting the transition to a sustainable economy in the Eurozone
Euronext® Eurozone ESG Large 80 Index Future
Future on the Euronext® Eurozone ESG Large 80 Index
COMING SOON TO EURONEXT
The Euronext® Eurozone ESG Large 80 Index Future allows investors to gain exposure to the Eurozone’s sustainable economy, supporting climate action.
- Based on the Euronext® Eurozone ESG Large 80 Index*, which shows the performance of 80 large cap companies in the Eurozone selected for their environmental, social and governance (ESG) and Energy Transition performance
- A cost-efficient solution based on Euronext's belief that facilitating climate action should be accessible to all market participants.
*powered by Vigeo Eiris (an affiliate of Moody’s)
Market makers will be associated as partners in this initiative and will benefit from a revenue-sharing scheme.*
*15% of net trading revenue calculated on a yearly basis
About the Index:
The Euronext® Eurozone ESG Large 80 Index, powered by Vigeo Eiris (an affiliate of Moody’s), selects the highest-ranking companies from their sector supporting the transition to a low-carbon economy and reducing climate impact.
The index excludes:
- The 20% lowest-ranking companies in terms of Social assessment
- The 20% lowest-ranking companies in terms of Governance assessment
- Companies facing critical controversies with regards to the UN Global Compact
- Companies involved in coal, tobacco or controversial weapons.