In line with our ESG commitment, we launched derivatives contracts on the Euronext Eurozone ESG Large 80 index (ESG80) to allow investors to support climate action.
- Invest in the Euronext® Eurozone ESG Large 80 Index*, which shows the performance of 80 large cap companies in the Eurozone selected for their Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and energy transition performance.
- Trade ESG80 Futures, Standard and Mini Options contracts offering the benefits of central clearing, including margin efficiencies with other Euronext benchmarks.
Retail investors can trade related ETFs and Structured Products such as BNP Paribas' Certificate 100% Euronext Eurozone ESG Large 80 NR and Societe Generale's unlimited Turbos and 100% Trackers.
- Benefit from effective hedging tools with high standards to support energy transition.
- Access easily the Eurozone's sustainable economy thanks to the most attractive pricing in the industry.
- Enjoy guaranteed liquidity with dedicated market makers committed to facilitating the development of sustainable finance.
*powered by V.E (an affiliate of Moody’s and formerly known as Vigeo Eiris).
Derivatives on the Euronext® Eurozone ESG Large 80 index
Supporting the transition to a sustainable economy in the Eurozone.
Futures - Market Makers
*Market makers will be associated as partners in this initiative and will benefit from a revenue-sharing scheme.
*15% of net trading revenue calculated on a yearly basis.
Standard & Mini Options - Market Makers
About the Index:
The Euronext® Eurozone ESG Large 80 Index (Bloomberg: <ESG80P>), powered by V.E (an affiliate of Moody’s), selects the highest-ranking companies from their sector supporting the transition to a low-carbon economy and reducing climate impact.
The index excludes:
- The 20% lowest-ranking companies in terms of Social assessment
- The 20% lowest-ranking companies in terms of Governance assessment
- Companies facing critical controversies with regards to the UN Global Compact
- Companies involved in coal, tobacco or controversial weapons.
Derivatives market and ESG indices: the quest for the right approach
ESG Derivatives: making sustainable finance accessible for all
Gain insights from the experts into:
• ESG trends, opportunities and risks
• The derivatives market’s ESG needs
• Market dynamics and how key players join forces to build customized indices
• The technical challenges that come with integrating ESG into derivatives, including: the ESG strategic approach, data quality, liquidity, representativeness and weighting techniques
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
Euronext connects local economies to global markets, accelerating innovation and growth, for the transition to a more sustainable economy.