Invest in Euronext Derivatives
- Financial derivatives available in all major asset classes
- Liquidity: market makers and liquidity providers ensure consistent price picture throughout the trading day
- Central order books on each underlying
- Widely disseminated prices, available on major data vendors and tradable via over 20 ISVs
- Manage risk and take advantage of trading opportunities in a transparent and reliable exchange environment.
ESG Future contract
Euronext Eurozone ESG Large 80 Index Future, powered by Vigeo Eiris (an affiliate of Moody's).
An effective hedging tool allowing investors to gain exposure to the Eurozone's sustainable economy.
Euronext Dividend Futures
Hedge your dividend risk and reduce your volatility exposure:
- Quarterly and semi-annual maturities give a unique opportunity to face the exceptional circumstances affecting dividend distributions
- Benefit from competitive pricing, strong clearing efficiencies and high 10k multiplier
Read the Institutional Derivatives Newsletter for the latest news on derivatives trading and products.
More accessible off-book trading
Download the Large-in-Scale (LiS) thresholds table to see our revised block sizes for IEOs on the Paris market.
Many contracts available to US investors
Wholesale Trading Offer
Derivatives fee guide
Corporate Action Policy
Quote Vendor Codes
Financial Derivatives Tick Sizes
Market Maker and Liquidity Provider Programmes
Series policies for Individual Equity Options and Index Options
Institutional Derivatives Newsletter
To invest in Euronext derivatives, contact your broker today or email the derivatives team on email@example.com.
If you are a firm considering becoming a Euronext trading member, contact our Client Services Team to find out more about our simple onboarding process: