This page is available in multiple languages
Adopting effective ESG disclosure practices
As part of Euronext, Oslo Børs can now offer a broader portfolio of courses through Academy – Euronext Group.
The implementation of an effective ESG disclosure framework is vital to open access to international capital flows from different types of investments, including SRIs.
This Virtual Classroom provides a step-by-step approach to the reporting process and can suit all types of organizations.
By attending the Training Session, participants in the virtual classroom will have a special occasion to:
- learn how to develop focused ESG disclosure practices against industry standards,
- understand the industry changes and learn what the likely changes will impact,
- learn what investors, including Responsible Investors, expect from the company and how best to engage with them.
Who should attend
This training programme is addressed to:
- IR Professionals
- Sustainability and ESG managers and ESG advisers
- Board Directors
- Communication and PR Managers of listed and listing companies
- Financial analysts