We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
- Executive support and facilities management
Som Executive Assistant vil du være en del av både Juridisk avdeling og Noteringsavdelingen på Oslo Børs og bistå begge avdelingene. Juridisk avdeling har blant annet ansvar for oppkjøp av noterte selskaper, kontakt med myndigheter, særlovgivningen som gjelder for børsens virksomhet, juridisk bistand til andre avdelinger, styrearbeid og generelle forretningsjuridiske forhold.
Noteringsavdelingen har blant annet ansvar for opptak av nye selskaper til notering på børsens markedsplasser, kunderelasjonen til utstederne og børsens salgs- og markedsarbeid overfor blant annet selskaper som vurderer notering på en av børsens markedsplasser.
Stillingen inngår i to spennende team og rapporterer til juridisk direktør på Oslo Børs.
Nåværende Executive Assistant går snart ut i permisjon og vi har derfor ledig vikariat. Vi ser etter en engasjert person som er motivert for å bidra aktivt inn i teamene, med relevant bakgrunn og erfaring. Søknader vurderes fortløpende, med tiltredelse snarest.
Prosjektleder for Vedtak og Uttalelser – børsens årlige publikasjon over juridisk praksis
Styremøter – bistå styresekretær med styredokumentasjon og gjennomføring av styremøter
Høringer – identifisere og systematisere høringer børsen bør vurdere å delta i
Oppkjøp av noterte selskaper – bistå med utarbeidelse av saksdokumentasjon og oppfølgning av sakene
Registreringer i Brønnøysundregistrene/Altinn
Arkivsystem – styring av tilgangskontroller i børsens arkivsystem
Bistand med møtebookinger, reiseplanlegging, budsjettering og annet praktisk arbeid for juridisk direktør
Bistand ved nye opptakssaker som f.eks. styre administrasjonen av dokumentasjonen, bistå i utarbeidelse av beslutningsnotater
Kundeundersøkelser (AML/KYC) - bistå i arbeidet med å avdekke relevante forhold hos nye kunder gjennom bruk av søkeverktøy og annet
Bistand med møtebookinger, reiseplanlegging, arrangementer og annet praktisk arbeid
Bistand med utleggsføring, inn- og utgående fakturering, abonnementsløsninger og oppfølging av leverandører
Bistand med utsendelse av kommunikasjon til utstedere, samarbeidspartnere o.l.
Andre relevante ad hoc oppgaver
Delta i relevante prosjekter
Det vil bli gitt god opplæring
Hva ser vi etter?
Som person er du utpreget serviceorientert, trives med å ha variasjon i oppgaver, er strukturert og kvalitetsorientert. Videre må du kommunisere på en profesjonell måte og være en lagspiller. Stillingen krever at du jobber godt både selvstendig og i samarbeid med andre.
Kvalifikasjoner for stillingen
Utdanning, fortrinnsvis innen advokatsekretær, advokatassistent eller annen relevant utdanning
Gode kommunikasjonsegenskaper, skriftlig og muntlig, på norsk og engelsk
Erfaring som superbruker fra minst et system er en fordel, men ikke ett krav
Stillingen passer godt til deg som har 2-5 års relevant arbeidserfaring
En åpen, sosial og nyoppusset arbeidsplass med mangfold og et godt arbeidsmiljø
En spennende jobb med muligheten til å være en del av det norske og europeiske finansmarkedet og utvikle kunnskap om dette
En inkluderende og kompetansedrevet arbeidsplass, med mange spennende og faglige muligheter
Gode pensjons- og forsikringsordninger, samt øvrige goder og tilbud for ansatte (bl.a. feriebolig flere steder i Norge og Europa)
Sosiale aktiviteter i regi av jobben (museum, quiz, hyttetur osv.)
Nysgjerrig? Kom å bli en del av vårt team. Vi ser frem til å høre fra akkurat deg!
Last opp CV og søk på stillingen! Søknadsfrist: snarest.
Bare å ta kontakt med juridisk direktør Kjell Vidjeland på Oslo Børs, tlf: 928 81 420 eller HR v/Victoria Kjeldstadli, tlf: 415 25 330 om du skulle ha noen spørsmål.
Senior Associate, Relationship Management
Post-Listing Advisory Manager (Belgium and Nether…
- Product and services
Euronext N.V. is a listed, high-tech company with strong European roots. It is the leading European stock exchange, with listing venues in Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Lisbon, Milan, Oslo and Paris. Our mission is to build the leading European market infrastructure, shaping the capital markets for future generations by making an impact on our industry and our ecosystem. Euronext connects local European economies to the global capital markets, to accelerate innovation and sustainable growth.
There are almost 2,000 companies listed on the Euronext exchanges, representing a total market capitalization of almost EUR 6 trillion of which EUR 1.5 trillion in Amsterdam. The list of issuers includes leading international blue-chip companies such as Adyen, ASML, DSM, Heineken, Just Eat Takeaway, Philips, Prosus, Unilever and Universal Music Group. Euronext Group operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. Its total product offering includes Equities, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, (ESG) Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices.
Euronext Amsterdam, oldest stock exchange in the world
The origin of Euronext can be traced to the founding of the Amsterdam Stock Exchange in the 16th century, the oldest public stock exchange in the world. In 2000 Euronext was founded by the strategic merger of exchanges in Amsterdam, Paris and Brussels. Euronext became a publicly listed company in 2014, enabling us to expand across Europe and further widening and deepening our product- and service offering to our Amsterdam-listed companies.
Euronext nowadays is an international, intercultural company, which provides its more than 2,200 employees in more than 20 countries worldwide with a dynamic work environment at a technology company. In the Netherlands a total of 200 professionals help build the future of our fast-growing company.
Amsterdam: The heart of the Dutch capital market
Euronext Amsterdam is located in the lively city centre of Amsterdam at the historical exchange building at Beursplein 5. This historical building is at the heart of the Dutch financial eco-system. With around 35 tenant companies all active in the ecosystem of the Amsterdam stock exchange, our building functions as a trading, knowledge and network centre in Amsterdam and the Netherlands.
Euronext Corporate Services
As part of its strategic plan, Euronext has engaged into the development of a complete service offering to listed companies. Euronext Corporate Services (ECS) offers innovative solutions and tailor-made advisory services to support the listed companies’ journey on the capital markets.
This unique and comprehensive value proposition is articulated around four main pillars:
- Governance : Our board portal solution “iBabs” help organizations to secure, organize and run board meetings more efficiently (save time preparing agendas and board packs, collaborate easily with annotations, voting, meeting summaries).
- Communication : We are the market leader in webinars and webcasts services for financial results, internal communication, marketing and external communication. We help our clients to increase their visibility, engagement and international coverage. We also provide flexible and customized market data components for Investor Relations websites of listed companies.
- Compliance: Our InsiderLog solution offers a solution to automate the management of inside information and insider lists for both issuers and their professional advisors. Our tool aims to save time and ensure compliance with the European Market Abuse Regulation (MAR).
- Investor Relations : Our Advisory team provides high-touch advisory, market intelligence and decision making analytics for listed companies willing to be more active on capital markets. Our IR.Manager tool provides a complete and intuitive IR management and targeting platform for corporate IR teams to professionalize the workflow and engagement.
The ECS team is composed of over 150 enthusiastic professionals that combine a strong local footprint across Europe with a deep understanding of global capital markets. They help organisations, both listed and non-listed, private and public, make the most effective use of capital markets and run more efficiently.
Euronext Corporate Services already serves more than 4,000 clients including over 700 listed companies, private companies, advisors and public organisations. Our clients are located across all Euronext markets (Belgium, France, Italy, Ireland Netherlands, Norway Portugal,) but also beyond (e.g. UK, Nordics, , Spain, Germany).
- Support the preparation, definition and execution of the business development strategy by creating and establishing productive, collaborative and trusting relationships with all Euronext stakeholders as well as with all prospects and the financial ecosystem;
- Lead commercial intensity: identify high potential accounts, conduct meetings focused on Advisory services, increase local market awareness for our advisory services (producing industry presentations, attending dedicated events, interacting with local ecosystem, etc...) and report activities in a business CRM, in coordination with the Sales direction;
Manage the delivery of advisory and analytical support for clients according to the quality standards of the Advisory & IR Solutions team, in coordination with the team of business analysts:
- (i) Delivering advisory support and analytics for Clients (studies; presentations; market surveillance; briefing and feedback memos, investors’ ID and targeting…), monitor clients' shareholder base (capital evolution, investor CRM management, road book...) and produce periodic market and listing updates;
- (ii) Understand institutional equity movements and provide insight into investor behaviour;
- (iii) Advise clients in the definition and the execution of their Investor relations roadmap
- iv) Retain clients by creating and establishing productive, collaborative and trusting relationships in high quality mission delivery standards and by being a key reference related to their needs related to equity capital markets.
- Participating to the evolution of the services’ content by identifying Clients’ needs and fostering cross-selling of Advisory & IR Solutions – serving Shareholder Analysis clients, demoing IR.Manager - and of other Corporate Services solutions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of client-facing experience in capital markets, either on the corporate (IR) side or on the financing side (investment banks, brokers, asset managers), with proven management capability and C-level network
- Understanding & experience of and interest in the dynamics and mechanics of capital markets is essential
- Successful track record of performance in equity/debt sales, investor relations and/or ECM advisory
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and leadership capabilities, organisation and problem-solving skills
- Good communication & presenting skills (clear & confident to maximize impact)
- Able both to work with strong autonomy and to teamwork with diverse stakeholders
- Proactive & results orientated: impresses with speed of delivery and quality of response & inspires others with their enthusiasm
- Fluent in Dutch and English; French and Italian are a plus
Portfolio Management Intern
- Intern and Apprentice
Euronext – Portfolio Management Office
The Group Portfolio Management Office (GPMO) currently comprises 3 people, 2 are based in Paris and 1 in Milan. The team supports the Group’s project managers as they aim to deliver Euronext’s portfolio of projects by providing the framework for Project Management within the organization and providing the tools for project updates and resource management. The team is also responsible for the provision of portfolio-wide reports to key Governance bodies including the Managing Board. The successful candidate will work with the whole team.
The successful candidate will be part of Euronext Group Portfolio Management Office. He/she will focus particularly but not exclusively on:
- Organising an interactive half-day meeting online for the entire Euronext PM Community;
- Supporting the transition as we work with IT to increase the level of process automation (e.g. for the submission of Initiative requests to GPMO, monthly project reporting);
- Helping to maintain the Group Project Management application (PM App) and related document repository (SharePoint) and in particular maintaining key logs on behalf of the GPMO Team;
- Monitoring project progress across the portfolio, in particular via the monthly reporting cycle and following up with Project Managers as required;
- Supporting the preparation of monthly portfolio reports for the Group Service Board and other key governance bodies;
- Liaising with COO department colleagues to prepare the Group Portfolio element of the monthly COO Dashboard;
- Supporting the quarterly update of the Group PM Policy
- Maintaining a complete audit trail of all key GPMO actions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Current undergraduate or graduate student with a Business-relevant degree
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent written & spoken English language is essential.
- A hard-working team-player who brings energy and is keen to learn.
- Attention to detail is important since the Portfolio reports will be seen by Managing Board members.
EMS Numbering Services Advisor
- Business operations
European Market Services
Euronext Market Services (EMS) is the front line for Euronext Cash, Derivatives and Commodities business to ensure fair and orderly markets for all Cash, Derivatives and Commodities products, including Corporate Actions, Euronext Indices, Euronext Market Data, Member on boarding and Hosted Commercial Markets. EMS staff have access to all relevant EMS Cash and Derivatives business and technical monitoring tools and make use of integrated EMS tools and procedures.
The Numbering Services Team key activities include:
- Role: Accredited Local Operating Unit. Responsibility: The creation and maintenance of LEI (Legal Entity Identifier) codes which are required for listing on Euronext Dublin, as well as being required for a number of entities as a result of MiFIR (Markets in Financial Instruments Regulation).
- Role: National Numbering Agency. Responsibility: Supporting our Centre of Excellence teams and customers with ISIN (International Securities Identification Number), FISN (Financial Instrument Short Name) & CFI (Classification of Financial Instrument) coding of Irish Equity, Debt and Investment Fund securities to support listing.
Supporting our Centre of Excellence teams and customers with LEI, ISIN, FISN and CFI coding of Irish Equity, Debt and Investment Fund securities to support listing;
- Allocation and maintenance of LEI codes to legal entities worldwide and on-going maintenance of the Euronext Dublin LEI function
- Marketing and promotion for LEI code services
- Maintaining relationships with the GLEIF which oversee our activities as an Accredited Local Operating Unit for issuing LEI codes
- Deliver technology and systems enhancements to support growth & regulatory requirements
- Allocation and maintenance of ISIN, FISN and CFI codes for Irish securities, both listed and unlisted
- Support managing relationships with the Association of National Numbering Agencies (ANNA) which oversees our activities as National Numbering Agency for ISIN, FISN & CFI codes
- Marketing & promotion for ISIN,FISN and CFI code services
- Deliver technology and systems enhancements to support growth and regulatory requirements
- Project participation required for team and cross departmental projects
- Excellent customer support
- Ensure compliance with SLAs, KPIs and KRIs
- Other support as required
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar operational/customer service focused role within the financial or related industry
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proven time management, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An energetic team player, who is able to multi task, work independently and to strict deadlines
- Proficient knowledge and experience in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Degree or similar qualification in a financial subject an advantage
Borsa Italiana - Reporting
The resource will manage internal and entity reporting for relevant entities.
Manages the preparation and verification of periodic internal and external financial statements for a defined business area in a timely and accurate manner-
Ensures all reports and disclosures comply with local legislation, professional standards and accounting controls-
Coordinates the work of external auditors where necessary
Ensures that appropriate internal controls over financial reporting processes are in place and maintained on a consistent basis-
Plans, conducts and/or reviews accounting for special financial analyses and projects-
Works with Finance Business Partners on budgeting and forecasting and on monitoring performance against budget.
Degree (or equivalent) and relevant professional qualification-
Significant experience in reporting and financial control.
Do you want to be product owner in an exciting industry where Business development and collaboration with Danish and international customers are main fields of work? Then get on board Euronext Securities and get to make the crucial decisions that’ll leave our competitors behind.
"You’ll make decisions and develop products at a high level, in an international company with great opportunities. And you get a central role with great flexibility, where two days are not the same," says Kristoffer K. Sønderlev, Head of Custody & Settlement Products, Euronext.
Welcome to a large group with an international outlook.
With us, you become part of a larger international group of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. You will be part of one of our business and development teams, where you, in collaboration with five colleagues, are responsible for product development within financial infrastructure and in the area of tension between business and IT.
"You don't have to be a specialist in our field – we’ll prepare you and you’ll get proper sparring", Kristoffer emphasizes.
Your base, will be at our office in Christianshavn – and you will have a large interface with colleagues throughout Europe.
You are responsible for the product backlog
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for the Custody & Tax product area within Post-Trade. You will have a role where you collaborate across all departments internally in Euronext, and at the same time, you will have a broad interface with both customers and partners.
Your main task is to ensure that the product backlog supports the product strategy. You are responsible for prioritizing the tasks within the product area, and then implementing them within the deadline. Together with the business and development team, you’ll spar about challenges and solutions on a daily basis, and you’ll make the crucial decisions, as you own the prioritization of the product.
You thrive with being the focal point that your future colleagues go to, to get direction and clarity on projects. One of your core competences is your analytical business understanding, which gives you a natural understanding of assessing, which tasks should be prioritized first – and you like to be hands on with the product, from start to finish. You are good at collaborating with people across departments and navigating many tasks – at the same time as you master getting the team to collaborate in a constructive way.
Your tasks will also consist of you to:
Understand customer needs and ensure ongoing dialogue
Collaborate with colleagues in the business and development team on everything from idea to implementation
Handle business analytical tasks and prepare presentations, as well as draw
Conduct online meetings and telephone conversations with our internal colleagues abroad, where the topic will typically be alignment and development.
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
We imagine you having a few years of experience from agile organizations or the Product Owner role, however the industry you come from is not essential. More important, is your mindset and way of approaching the tasks in return – and then it is an advantage if you have a basic understanding of finance.
You understand how to communicate across the organization, and communicate fluently in Danish and English, both in writing and speech. Your educational starting point can be both a cand.merc., HD in finance, banking education, or the like.
Send us your application and CV via the link below, no later than 9 April 2023.
If you have any questions about the job, you are welcome to contact Kristoffer K. Sønderlev on tel. 22 79 36 89 in the period from 24 March to 5 April 2023.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Vil du være produktansvarlig i en spændende branche, hvor du forretningsudvikler og samarbejder med danske og internationale kunder? Kom ombord hos Euronext Securities og traf de afgørende beslutninger, der giver konkurrenterne baghjul.
”Du træffer beslutninger og produktudvikler på højt niveau i en international virksomhed med store muligheder. Og du får en central rolle med stor fleksibilitet, hvor to dage ikke er ens,” fortæller Kristoffer K. Sønderlev, Head of Custody & Settlement Products, Euronext
Velkommen til en stor koncern med internationalt udsyn
Hos os bliver du en del af en større international koncern på flere end 2.000 medarbejdere. Du indgår i et af vores forretnings- og udviklingsteams, hvor du i samspil med fem kolleger er ansvarlig for produktudvikling inden for finansiel infrastruktur og i spændingsfeltet mellem forretning og IT.
”Du behøver ikke være specialist inden for vores felt – vi klæder dig på, og du får rigtig god sparring”, understreger Kristoffer.
Din base bliver på vores kontor på Christianshavn – og du får en stor kontaktflade til kolleger i hele Europa.
Du er ansvarlig for produktets backlog
Som Product Owner bliver du ansvarlig for produktområdet Custody & Tax inden for Post-Trade. Du får en rolle, hvor du samarbejder på tværs af alle afdelinger internt i Euronext og samtidig får du en bred kontaktflade til kunder og samarbejdspartnere.
Din hovedopgave er at sikre, at produktets backlog understøtter produktstrategien. Du er ansvarlig for at prioritere de opgaver, der ligger inden for produktområdet og herefter implementere dem inden for deadline. Sammen med forretnings- og udviklingsteamet sparrer du om udfordringer og løsninger på daglig basis, og det er dig, der træffer de afgørende beslutninger, da du ejer prioriteringen af produktet.
Du trives med at være i centrum – og være den person, folk går til for at få retning og klarhed på projekter. Én af dine spidskompetencer er din analytiske forretningsforståelse, hvilket giver dig en naturlig forståelse for at vurdere, hvilke opgaver, der skal prioriteres først – og du kan lide at være hands on på et produkt fra start til slut. Du er god til at samarbejde med folk på tværs af afdelinger og navigere mange opgaver – samtidig mestrer du at få teamet til at samarbejde på konstruktiv vis.
Dine arbejdsopgaver bliver desuden at:
forstå kundernes behov og sikre løbende dialog
samarbejde med kolleger i forretnings- og udviklingsteamet om alt fra ide til implementering
varetage forretningsanalytiske opgaver og udarbejde oplæg, samt udforme release-planer
afholde online-møder og telefonsamtaler med vores interne kollegaer i udlandet, hvor emnet typisk vil være alignment og udvikling.
Er det dig vi søger?
Vi forestiller os at du har et par års erfaring fra agile organisationer eller Product Owner-rollen. Branchen du kommer fra er ikke afgørende. Det er dit mindset og måde at gå til opgaverne til gengæld – og så er det en fordel, hvis du har en grundlæggende forståelse for finans.
Du forstår at begå dig på tværs af organisationen, og kommunikerer flydende på dansk og engelsk både i skrift og tale. Dit uddannelsesmæssige afsæt kan både være en cand.merc., HD indenfor finans, bankuddannelse eller lignende.
Send os din ansøgning og dit CV via nedenstående link senest 9. april 2023. Hvis du har spørgsmål til jobbet, er du velkommen til at kontakte Kristoffer K. Sønderlev på tlf. 22 79 36 89 i perioden fra 24. marts til 5. april 2023.
Vi glæder os til at høre fra dig!
Euronext is the leading pan-European market infrastructure, connecting European economies to global capital markets, to accelerate innovation and sustainable growth. It operates regulated exchanges in Belgium, France, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway and Portugal. With close to 1,930 listed equity issuers and around €6.3 trillion in market capitalisation as of end December 2022, it has an unmatched blue chip franchise and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets, one of Europe’s leading electronic fixed income trading markets and is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. The Group provides a multi-asset clearing house through Euronext Clearing, and custody and settlement services through Euronext Securities central securities depositories in Denmark, Italy, Norway and Portugal. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, it also operates a number of junior markets, simplifying access to listing for SMEs.
For the latest news, go to euronext.com or follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/euronext) and LinkedIn (linkedin.com/euronext) .
Content Marketing and Brand Officer Apprentice
- Intern and Apprentice
Euronext is the leading pan-European market infrastructure, connecting European economies to global capital markets, to accelerate innovation and sustainable growth. It operates regulated exchanges in Belgium, France, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway and Portugal. With close to 1,930 listed issuers and around €6.3 trillion in market capitalisation as of end December 2022, it has an unmatched blue-chip franchise and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets, one of Europe’s leading electronic fixed income trading markets and is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. The Group provides a multi-asset clearing house through Euronext Clearing, and custody and settlement services through Euronext Securities central securities depositories in Denmark, Italy, Norway and Portugal. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, it also operates a number of junior markets, simplifying access to listing for SMEs.
Within the Communications and IR department, the Content marketing apprentice will support the Content team in implementing and rolling-out the Content and brand strategy. She/ He will also support the team in developing and delivering highly visible external marketing and communication materials for corporate and business activities.
The Content marketing & brand apprentice will work in the following activities:
- Help in the design of brand campaigns that articulate Euronext’s value proposition and educate stakeholders
- Assist in the development and launch of content campaigns (print and digital): create a publication schedule, develop different types of content (videos, infographics, brochures, etc.) and liaise with our design agency
- Craft messaging around corporate and business activities to gain maximum exposure
- Help optimise web content / SEO and Google Analytics. Work with the Digital and Content teams to understand content objectives and best practices
- Help in the design of brand guidelines language, ensuring the company follows our values in all content
- Bac +4/5 – Marketing, Communication, Journalism, Economics Schools, or University
- Innovative thinker with strong ability to develop content in various creative formats in a B2B industry. Experience in creating customer personas would be a plus
- Ability to think creatively against a backdrop of data and insight
- Excellent writing skills in French. Fluent in English (native would be a plus)
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Prior experience in Digital Marketing / Communication
- Autonomous and pro-active in suggesting new ideas
- Dynamic, rigorous, curious and quick to react
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Knowledge of Drupal would be a plus
Apprenticeship to start in September 2023 for 1 or 2 years.
- Description du poste:
L’équipe marque et contenus d’Euronext recherche un apprenti pour l’accompagner dans la mise en place et le déploiement de la stratégie de contenus et de marque. Elle / Il aidera également l’équipe dans le développement et la conception de contenus de communication externe pour mettre en avant les activités de l’entreprise. L’apprenti fera partie du département global communication & relations investisseurs.
- Missions principals:
L’apprenti en Content Marketing réalisera notamment les missions suivantes :
- Aider à la conception et à la réalisation de campagnes de la marque qui articulent la proposition de valeur d’Euronext et éduquent les parties prenantes ;
- Accompagner le développement et le lancement des campagnes de contenus (print & digital) : créer un planning de publication, développer différents types de contenus (vidéos, infographies, brochures, etc.) et faire le lien avec notre agence de design ;
- Créer des messages autour des activités de l’entreprise et de ses différents métiers pour leur donner de la visibilité ;
- Aider à optimiser le contenu Web / SEO et Google Analytics. Travailler avec les équipes Digital et Content pour comprendre les objectifs de contenu et appliquer les meilleures pratiques ;
- Aider à la mise à jour de la charte de marque.
Connaissances, compétences, et expériences requises :
- Bac + 4 / 5 – Grande école ou Université en Marketing, Communication, Journalisme, Economie
- Profil curieux, rigoureux et dynamique, avec une forte capacité à développer des contenus dans divers formats créatifs
- A l’aise avec les sujets complexes, bonne capacité d’apprentissage
- Excellente compétence rédactionnelle et anglais courant (bilingue ou natif serait un plus)
- Excellente capacité de communication et d’organisation
- Expérience préalable en Communication / Marketing
- Esprit équipe
- Autonome et pro-actif
- A l’aise avec le pack Microsoft
- Connaissance de Drupal serait un plus
Poste à pouvoir à partir de septembre 2023 pour une durée de 1 ou 2 ans.
Starting date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Contract type : CDD
Experience : from 1 to 3 years of controlling or Audit
You will be based in Paris, La Défense (esplanade).
Home office : friendly
• Follow-up of integration costs
• Follow-up of synergies
• Participate in reporting automation projects
• Support the production of monthly finance update in collaboration with all the Finance team
• Support the consolidation of monthly forecasts (costs and revenues)
• Support the yearly budget process
• Create documentation of financial processes.
• Other financial reports and punctual analyses as needed
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
• Master II from a top Business School or University in Finance or Economics.
• Very good knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
• Data savvy
• Nice to have:
- Knowledge of ERP (Dynamics 365)
- Knowledge of Hyperion Planning and dimensional cube (Essbase Excel Add-in)
- Knowledge of PowerBI or other BI tool
• Capacity to think out of the box
• Good relational and team spirit
• Strong analysis skills
• Fluent in English and French (written and verbal communication)
Product Owner Data
- Project Management
Euronext is looking for a Data Product Owner to reinforce the ADS – Project & Innovation team (“Datalab”)
As part of the team, his/her role of product owner will be to support the different Data business teams (Index, Market Data, Quant, Analytics…) for the end-to-end delivery of new initiatives/projects mixing project management activities, business analysis and quality testing aspects inside an agile and Time To Market oriented team.
Key accountabilities :
Support the business teams in the definition of their needs
Providing detailed user stories and requirements
Gather and manage global backlog
Animate sprint backlog definition with business users and devs
Organize and lead projects / sprints meetings
Participate to quality testing of the final product
Write the end-user or functional documentations
Act as Business project manager on several projects involving IT developers (outside of the DataLab team) from requirement gathering to delivery in production (incl. planning definition, coordination with all impacted stakeholders, reporting…)
Education: Master Degree
A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst and/or Project Manager
Pragmatic mentality and highly engaged to solve problems
Capacity to interact within a multi-disciplinary environment composed of business and technical teams
Fluent in English
Experience working on data project is a strong plus
Knowledge of the financial industry is a plus
Experience to work in agile methodology is also a plus
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Euronext is particularly committed to gender equality and the development of female talent at all levels of the organisation.
In 2021, the gender equality index applicable to Euronext's French legal entities reached 94/100 for Euronext Paris SA and 88/100 for Euronext Technologies SAS.
To further improve, we have communicated a concrete action plan with identified areas of impact to ensure we recruit diverse talent and promote equal opportunities among our employees.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
A responsible member of each community we operate in.