We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
VIE Sales Development Representative
- United Kingdom
- Contingent Worker
- Contingent Worker
Please note, you must be eligible to participate in the VIE programme
When applying, please provide a cover letter
The Sales Development Representative is part of the Corporate Services role family which offers to listed and non-listed companies a suite of innovative solutions and tailored-made advisory services in Governance (iBabs), Compliance (ComplyLog), Communication (Company Webcast), Investor Relations (Advisory and IR Solutions), (Publication Services) and Training (Academy). The Euronext Corporate Services’ portfolio aims to support companies in their journey on the capital markets, increasing their visibility on financial markets as well as optimizing their investor relationship management.
We are looking for an ambitious, driven and energetic graduate who wants to work in an internationally fast-growing company. To succeed, you need to be confident in yourself, be able to project confidence in meetings and presentations, with a keen interest in the financial industry and in business development. You will have a great opportunity to develop in the role where you will learn from talented and seasoned professionals in an organisation that supports you along the way.
After a training phase, you will be part of the Client Excellence team to support sales and marketing origination efforts, including the set-up of prospection campaigns or in the follow-up of commercial opportunities
You will support senior Sales people in Corporate Services strategic planning with a focus on developing markets in the UK & Ireland.
You will participate to the origination of lead for the Corporate Services using different channels (cold-calling, mail campaign...)
Be on top of the latest industry trends and technology disruptions to bring ideas for improvement
Assist with ad-hoc administrative duties to support the team
Please note, you must be eligible to participate in the VIE programme which requires:
Be aged 18 – 29
Citizen of the EU
Willing to re-locate for at least 12 months outside of your current country of residence
Fluent English and French spoken and written. Other languages are welcome especially Spanish or Italian
1+ years’ experience in sales or a transferable role is highly desirable
Graduate degree or other relevant qualification
Desired attributes and skills
A keen interest in finance and business development
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Fast learner, pro-active behaviour and positive mindset
Willingness and ability to work independently on multiple projects
Strong abilities to connect to people
Willingness and ability to navigate within virtual teams and in multicultural environments
Command of Excel and PowerPoint
Passion for treating people as you would like to be treated
Interest in technology, particularly software is highly desirable
Senior .Net Developer
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone. Euronext operates the regulated equity and derivatives markets of Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, Dublin, Oslo and is present in London, Munich, Zurich, Milan and Madrid. Euronext has recently acquired VP Securities in Copenhagen.
As part of its strategic plan, Euronext has engaged into the development of a complete service offering to listed companies. Euronext Corporate Services (ECS) offers innovative solutions and tailor-made advisory services to support the listed companies’ journey on the capital markets.
This unique and comprehensive value proposition is articulated around four main pillars:
- Governance : Our board portal solution “iBabs” help organizations to secure, organize and run board meetings more efficiently (save time preparing agendas and board packs, collaborate easily with annotations, voting, meeting summaries).
- Communication : We are the market leader in webinars and webcasts services for financial results, internal communication, marketing and external communication. We help our clients to increase their visibility, engagement and international coverage. We also provide flexible and customized market data components for Investor Relations websites of listed companies.
- Compliance: Our InsiderLog solution offers a solution to automate the management of inside information and insider lists for both issuers and their professional advisors. Our tool aims to save time and ensure compliance with the European Market Abuse Regulation (MAR).
- Investor Relations : Our Advisory team provides high-touch advisory, market intelligence and decision making analytics for listed companies willing to be more active on capital markets. Our IR.Manager tool provides a complete and intuitive IR management and targeting platform for corporate IR teams to professionalize the workflow and engagement.
The ECS team is composed of over 150 enthusiastic professionals that combine a strong local footprint across Europe with a deep understanding of global capital markets. They help organisations, both listed and non-listed, private and public, make the most effective use of capital markets and run more efficiently.
Euronext Corporate Services already serves more than 4,000 clients including over 700 listed companies, private companies, advisors and public organisations. Our clients are located across all Euronext markets (Belgium, France, Italy, Ireland Netherlands, Norway Portugal,) but also beyond (e.g. UK, Nordics, , Spain, Germany).
Read more at https://corporateservices.euronext.com/.
To further accelerate our growth ambitions, Euronext Corporate Services is currently assembling a new Software Development team. The goal is to continuously evolve a growing portfolio of successful SAAS, cloud-based applications.
Positioned at the very heart of the organization, the team will actively involve itself in the delivery process of all Corporate Services applications. As the team works to bring existing services to the next level, it is continuously working on new applications, and finding ways of integrating the service propositions.
We have an intercultural environment where people that are eager to learn and to get things done can thrive and grow.
The key accountabilities for this role are:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications;
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Higher level academic technical qualification e.g. Bachelors in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Experience developing application in a microservices architecture
- Excellent object-oriented design and coding skills in .NET/.NET Core
- Solid experience with GIT, relational and non-relational database
- Experience in creating and maintaining unit and integration tests
- Be familiar with Amazon Webservices, containers and CICD practices
- Knowledge of agile development practices
- Pro-active attitude, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English
Who we are
We're a Stockholm-based product company offering compliance tools to companies and the public sector through Software-As-A-Service. We believe that with our tools and expertise, we can help our customers to be compliant with the laws that are applicable to them.
Our products need to handle sensitive data in a non-intrusive manner for many of Europe’s largest corporations. Despite being a small team, our products are among the market leaders which means there’s great opportunities to make your work be impactful.
We are looking for a backend developer to be a part of producing the next generation compliance tools. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. To us it's as important to improve the products that our customers are using, as it is to improve ourselves as a team.
- Build new services to meet critical product and business needs using Java
- Articulate a long-term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems and the teams running them
- Be a thoughtful technical voice and support your team in making diligent architectural decisions
- Participate in technical design and code reviews and provide feedback to other engineers on the team
- Excellent object-oriented design and coding skills in Java
- Hands-on experience using unit/integration test frameworks to build fully automated software applications
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills, plus verbal and writing communication skills
- Articulate a long-term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems and the teams running them
- At least 8 years of experience in software engineering
- Main experience in Java and preferably Spring Boot
- Ability to do both long-term thinking and short-term planning
- You know what high-quality code — and software engineering processes — look like and know how to foster an environment that creates them
- An analytical mind
- Good problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with relational databases and web servers
- Familiarity with systems deployment patterns, containers, k8s is desirable
ComplyLog is today owned by a company called Euronext. Euronext owns the stock exchanges in Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Lisbon, London, Milan, Oslo and Paris. This means that we can offer a corporate environment that combines the small startup with elements of being part of an international group.
ComplyLog's products simplify and automate corporate needs in regulatory compliance, through easy-to-use and efficient digital tools. We have the leading solution for insider list management in the Nordic region and are now expanding across Europe with a broader product portfolio.
InsiderLog is a web-based platform based on an annual subscription model and has already managed to attract more than 800 customers including well-known blue-chip companies, banks and law firms since the start in 2016.
IntegrityLog is a simple online tool that enables anonymous reporting of all potential ethical violations and errors. With the implementation of the EU's whistleblowing directive 2021, IntegrityLog ensures that companies follow the rules and guarantees a secure platform for whistleblowers.
LiabilityLog is a digital liability register that saves time and ensures that you comply with Finnish municipal law.
Read more about us at www.complylog.com
Euronext N.V. is a listed, high-tech company with strong European roots. It is the leading European stock exchange, with listing venues in Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Lisbon, Milan, Oslo and Paris. Our mission is to build the leading European market infrastructure, shaping the capital markets for future generations by making an impact on our industry and our ecosystem. Euronext connects local European economies to the global capital markets, to accelerate innovation and sustainable growth.
There are almost 2,000 companies listed on the Euronext exchanges, representing a total market capitalization of almost EUR 6 trillion of which EUR 1.5 trillion in Amsterdam. The list of issuers includes leading international blue-chip companies such as Adyen, ASML, DSM, Heineken, Just Eat Takeaway, Philips, Prosus, Unilever and Universal Music Group. Euronext Group operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. Its total product offering includes Equities, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, (ESG) Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices.
Besides our regulated markets, Euronext also operates Euronext Growth and Euronext Access facilitating SME’s to access the more regional and local capital markets. Euronext is the home to more than 500 indices, including the AEX, the Dutch flagship index. With four central securities depository (CSDs) and one clearing house in Europe, Euronext manages the entire listing value chain value chain for our clients, domestic and international.
Euronext Amsterdam, oldest stock exchange in the world
The origin of Euronext can be traced to the founding of the Amsterdam Stock Exchange in the 16th century, the oldest public stock exchange in the world. In 2000 Euronext was founded by the strategic merger of exchanges in Amsterdam, Paris and Brussels. Euronext became a publicly listed company in 2014, enabling us to expand across Europe and further widening and deepening our product- and service offering to our Amsterdam-listed companies.
Euronext nowadays is an international, intercultural company, which provides its more than 2,200 employees in more than 20 countries worldwide with a dynamic work environment at a technology company. In the Netherlands a total of 200 professionals help build the future of our fast-growing company.
Amsterdam: The heart of the Dutch capital market
Euronext Amsterdam is located in the lively city centre of Amsterdam at the historical exchange building at Beursplein 5. This historical building is at the heart of the Dutch financial eco-system. With around 35 tenant companies all active in the ecosystem of the Amsterdam stock exchange, our building functions as a trading, knowledge and network centre in Amsterdam and the Netherlands.
Being part of our Primary Markets & Corporate Services activities, the Listing Department is in charge of maintaining and developing our relationship with our listed companies. We take care of the prospecting and acquisition of companies contemplating a listing; in Amsterdam or one of our other European listing venues. We promote the benefits and merits of a capital market transaction to business leaders, entrepreneurs and investors. We explain to them how to make optimal use of the financial markets to grow their business. With a growing number of non-domestic companies joining Euronext Amsterdam, international and cross-over listings we spend much time in exploring new opportunities in certain parts of Europe. We advise our listed companies on the changing dynamics and mechanics of the global capital market and support them where we can by offering our knowledge, expertise and network. In addition, we promote our Corporate Services and financing instruments including (ESG) bonds bringing together the equity and debt ecosystem and lobby towards European public authorities in case relevant and necessary.
The Listing Department of Euronext Amsterdam is responsible for building and developing the relationship with issuers, potential issuers and our partners in the Dutch and European ecosystem. Our commercial strategy is based on three pillars:
1) increase NPS by our current issuers by offering our client best-in-class support, knowledge, ECM/DCM expert advice and access to our network;
2) development, coordination and execution of all sales- and client account management activities for all issuers listed in Amsterdam;
3) Business development and acquisition of new listings, including all equity and bond listings with a strong focus on international blue-chip and/or technology companies.
Reporting to the Head of Listing, the Manager Listings will have responsibility of client account management of a selection of our current issuers (AEX/AMX/AScX/Local Market). Supporting the Head of Listing, the Manager Listings Amsterdam will co-develop and assist in the execution of the business plan for Primary Markets & Corporate Services in Amsterdam, based on the above mentioned three key pillars.
Among the key tasks of the Listing Manager are:
- Proactive client- and account management of a selection of current issuers and create cross sell opportunities for Corporate Services and Bond listings;
- Assisting the Head of Listing in business development and generation of new business opportunities, including IPO’s, (ESG) bond offerings and related instruments;
- Project management and execution of the Techshare and Go-Public IPO-ready programs in the Netherlands and Germany/CEE;
- Co-develop and execute a business strategy for the cross-border/international listings;
- Build and develop a relevant network with all key business partners of our Listing department in Amsterdam;
- Represent Euronext Amsterdam locally and stand visible in the relevant networks. Further improve visibility and the profile of Euronext in the Netherlands.
The Manager Listings Amsterdam will work in close collaboration with our global listing team, the relevant departments within Euronext Amsterdam and representatives of other departments closely working together with our listing department including Euronext Securities.
Plenty local and international travel is expected and active participation in the sales and networking events within Euronext Group is demanded.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years’ relevant client facing experience required
- Understanding & experience of and interest in the dynamics and mechanics of the Dutch capital market is essential
- Knowledge & expertise in capital markets, products/services across listing value chain, as well as trends in post-trade
- Successful track record of performance in equity/debt sales, investor relations and/or ECM advisory
- Proven track record of commercial relationship management on senior management or C-level
- Strong project management capabilities and skills.
- Good communication & presenting skills (clear & confident to maximize impact)
- Strong team orientation with a transparent and collaborative approach to build links and relationships across the organization to enable the best commercial outcome for Euronext
- Proactive & results orientated: impresses with speed of delivery and quality of response & inspires others with their enthusiasm
What Euronext Amsterdam has to offer:
At Euronext we stand out for our strong local connection within an international high-tech company. With more than 2,100 capital markets experts with 55 nationalities represented in 18 countries, our company is a unique and diverse place to work.
The attraction and growth of talent is key at Euronext Amsterdam. To ensure this, we provide our team members with a stimulating, progressive working environment. Our way of working focuses on empowering productivity and creativity. Collaboration through teamwork and a non-hierarchical approach are of paramount importance.
As a modern employer we offer an attractive employee value proposition through which our employees can achieve their full potential. This includes a competitive salary, and many other benefits dedicated to personal growth, ongoing education and employee wellness, such as:
- A generous pension plan, fitted to modern standards
- A large number of holiday hours
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to grow as industry leaders and experts, including • A personal training budget
- Opportunities for coaching
- Full access to our own online Euronext Academy and a wide variety of events during our annual learning week
- In-house physiotherapist and gym
- Full subscription to Headspace, the first-class mindfulness and mediation app
EMS Issuer Services Advisor (9 month FTC)
- Business operations
• Manage and update referential concerning Issuers and their financial instruments listed on Cash, Markets, on a daily basis
• Edit market notices for the admission of new shares and manage the listing process for the admission Italian Government bonds, stock warrants, convertible bonds and additional categories of shares
• Manage CAs concerning ETP, Fixed Income, Securitised Derivatives and GEM/EuroTLX-Equity: support to issuers/specialists in implementing them and ensuring that CAs are properly operated on our Markets
• Contribute to relevant changes of Markets Rules relevant for issuers. Suggest and support the implementation of IT solutions to facilitate the information flow from issuers to the Markets, taking into consideration the marketability of this information.
• Interact with Issuers, Listing Agents, Growth Advisors and Specialists, to advise them on specific rules application, verify their compliance and managing the related enforcement
• Create market notices (via ENX tools) and BITA announcements (also categorised via MIR in order to support the LCS supervision activity and improve the marketability of these data)
• Monitor the information disseminated by Issuers and media in order to: assess if a suspension, a restoration or delisting of listed securities is required - in coordination with Local Authorities
• Contribute to the definition and update of the Italian Corporate Governance Code (approval, Q&A and yearly report)
• Manage the listing process, on respective markets and for respective tools, ensuring the quality of the market and the compliance with the applicable rules*
• Support issuers in implementing their corporate actions and ensure adjustment for a Corporate Actions is performed in accordance with the Rules and Corporate Action Policy*
• Contribute to projects to implement new practices and management systems and take part in business acceptance tests of new/updated functionalit.*
*not applicable for Borsa Italiana LCS Team
• Previous relevant corporate actions experience.
• Working knowledge of database management and tools programming: MS office, Macros, VBA Access and SQL.
• Proven analytic, synthesis and reporting skills.
• Good understanding of Financial markets, markets structures and their evolution from a business, competition, regulatory and technological perspective.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English; while French, Italian and Deutch are a plus
Regulatory Reporting Trainee
- Intern and Apprentice
As Regulatory Reporting Trainee, you will have an operational role with a direct impact on the quality of data reported to the National Competent Authorities (Regulators). You will join a recently created dedicated team called EMS Regulatory Reporting Team that is supervising all reporting activities to National Competent Authorities. The objective is four-fold :
1- Integrate the team and participate to the daily activities: you will be trained on the tasks, you will participate to the elaboration of new processes, you will learn the tools, how to interpret data, investigate problems to become fully operational.
2- Work on a daily basis on the processing of regulators’ files : rejections, failures, missing data. Analyze data and investigate. Raise incidents when needed, ask for changes, challenge regulators, request files to be regenerated and resent. Review and adjust KPI. Draft reports.
3- Participate to a wide variety of activities such as regulators’ support, incidents management, changes requests, KPI generation, reports creation and contribute to the improvement of these activities by making recommendations, by writing requirements to extend tools’ capabilities and automatize tasks, by challenging processes and proposing amendments to enhance them.
4- Participate or coordinate as PO, projects initiated by the team or other departments to facilitate their implementation and to prevent negative impacts such as altered data, missing data or reports not delivered on time. You will write business requirements and tests definition and ensure IT QA team completes these tests. You will confirm if a project can safely go into Test (EUA) and Prod environments. As part of the team you will directly interact and work in strong partnerships with Operational and IT teams, compliance department and also with regulators.
Euronext is looking at the following profile:
. Master’s level student in finance or engineering or Grandes Ecoles (management or engineering) Finance majors are most suitable, thought other majors are welcome to candidate
. Rigor, curiosity and willingness to learn
. Attention to detail
. Good organizational skills
. Team player with ability to work with people remotely
. Conceptual knowledge on the following topics: Exchanges, Cash & Derivatives products; Trading activities
. Excellent communication skills in English & French
• Operations Manager (Northern Europe)
Operations Manager (Northern Europe)
The Operations Manager will be part of the operational management team of Company Webcast. You will report to the Head of Operations, acting as the managerial line for the Northern European countries we will be expanding to. Your peers will include the operational managers responsible for regions South and well as Central Facilities, as well as intensive crossdepartmental collaboration with Sales, Product and Technology. Company Webcast is on an exciting growth journey. We are on a mission to become number one in professional webinars and webcasts in Europe and we are expanding into new countries. We are transitioning in various ways, from SME to MNC and from client facilitator to full-option client consultant. Our business pace is fast -matching the ambitious objectives we have set- and you will play a key role in these deliverables especially on team management and evolution. As the Operations Manager Northern Europe, you will be managing the operational teams in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and the Nordics with responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
• Managing Production teams and Event management teams for all countries in scope (>20p).
• Establishing clear and transparent dashboards based on various metrics. • Defining a uniform way of working throughout Europe (in collaboration with the Operations Manager Southern Europe and local coordinators) whilst defining local needs and nuances.
• Set up & implement various SOPs and dashboards, ensuring usage trainings and follow ups. • Translating these dashboards into cohesive KPI’s for all respective teams. • Developing both personal based on the future objectives of the company, incl. performance reviews. • Developing team development plans with the objective in taking the teams to the next level in terms of respective specialisms. • Be the go-to for operational needs and interdepartmental collaboration for the respective scope.
You have a solid background in managing teams from various international backgrounds and countries and are energized by developing these teams to the next level. You have a solid background in setting up and delivering large scale projects throughout Europe and know how to navigate cultural differences . You have higher level education (Bachelor and up) and are used to communicating with various stakeholders including C-level. Most importantly; you know the impact of a positive atmosphere and are keen on cracking a joke (or two :))
• Organizational skills that translate into clear project charters, dashboards and forecasts through MS Office or other PMO tools.
• You have worked within technological settings, and either have experience with AV or other related technical subject matters
• You are well versed in Change Management tools
• Preferably LSS green belt or up
• Fluent in English, additional European languages are a big plus.
• Positive mindset, being able to engage with others through enthusiasm. You understand the transition phase we are in and have experience with Change Management.
• Hands-on mentality, rolling up your sleeves to get the job done where needed. • You are a born communicator, and know how to translate intricate information into compact messages.
• You like to engage with everyone, keeping your finger on the pulse of what’s going on in the organization and making sure everyone stays informed
Derivatives Sales Associate
- United Kingdom
- The right candidate should have a good knowledge of fixed income markets, and be willing to learn about the specifics of the European and global Interest Rate Swaps Markets
- Supporting/monitoring clients’ usage on the platform, offering real-time assistance
- Communicating with clients by phone / Bloomberg chats (encouraging users to log in /answering queries / resolving trading issues/searching for matching interests etc)
- On-boarding new clients/users on the platform
- Liaising with the technical support team regarding key operational issues/platform development suggestions
- Monitoring and ensuring the smooth operation of automated trade processes post execution
- The successful applicant should also be comfortable collaborating across MTS desks, including Buy-side KAMs, Marketing, Product, Data, Monitoring and Client Services, as well as across the wider Euronext group
- The IRS desk monitors market activity and is available to clients throughout the trading day, between 07:00 and 17:30, with early and late shifts shared across the desk. The role requires a minimum of three working days (current mandatory days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) in the office with the option to work from home for the rest of the week (currently Monday and Friday).
- The role will include some requirements to travel within Europe for client meetings and conferences.
- Strong interest in capital market products
- Good knowledge of fixed income and IRS markets and trading mechanics
- Ability to cope under pressure and to act on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ideally, 2 years exposure to Sales/trading environments
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excel and PowerPoint
- Confident and outgoing individual who is comfortable speaking to clients
- Second language (French/Italian/German) would be useful
• Revenue management: develop and maintain revenues (including on a recurring basis) with existing and new clients by leveraging on the value proposition of each Saas product
• Relationship management: make tactical and strategic contacts at the management level (e.g. Investor Relations, Marketing & Communication, Compliance officer, public organisations, etc.) through client networks and other channels
• Product & market development: build specific, sector-oriented knowledge for the various products. Identify market developments and translate them into sales activities (outbound)
• Client success: ensure that the service/product is successfully delivered to the client and communicate with the client to fix potential issues. Identify cross-selling possibilities
• Administration: draft, follow up quotations and manage contracts. Responsible for invoicing your own client portfolio. Ensure good internal and external communication to optimise service quality
• Integrated and comprehensive value proposition: interact with internal stakeholders to ensure that the value proposition of your product/service is comprehensive to notably generate cross-selling opportunities
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and are not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
• 2 to 3 years of experience
• Demonstrable outstanding commercial skills and experience, results oriented and client-focus mindset
• Strong communication, presentation, selling and negotiating skills
• Preferably experience with B2B and short sales cycles, experience in IT sales
• Experience in account management in a corporate environment
• Strong ability to self-generate leads, proactive mindset and out-of-the-box thinking
• Ability to translate technical language for non-technical people
• Affinity with the concerned product (webcast and webinar communication, board portal or compliance regulations)
• Able to work either with strong autonomy in an organised manner and as a team
• Result and sales-driven
• Proactive mindset and out-of-the-box thinking
• Interest for technology
• Fluent in English, French and Dutch
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Euronext is particularly committed to gender equality and the development of female talent at all levels of the organisation.
In 2021, the gender equality index applicable to Euronext's French legal entities reached 94/100 for Euronext Paris SA and 88/100 for Euronext Technologies SAS.
To further improve, we have communicated a concrete action plan with identified areas of impact to ensure we recruit diverse talent and promote equal opportunities among our employees.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
A responsible member of each community we operate in.