We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
The Commodity Product Manager is responsible for managing the product portfolio, both existing contracts as well as new developments. This requires close relationship with all key stakeholders-external as well as internal.
• Coordinate the commodity product maintenance: regular review of product specs (eg. delivery locations, settlement methodology, underyling etc.) with the external stakeholders (GCM, Trading members, end users, partners) working closely with the internal Euronext teams (EMS, Stats, Regulatory etc.)
• Oversee the development of a new commodity product and/or service in close cooperation with internal project teams, finance, regulation, surveillance and other key stakeholders.
• Maintain and develop relationships with business development and client services, ensure we have an accurate and detailed understanding of our client needs and opportunities to increase market share.
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive.
• Minimum 5-7 years’ experience within Agricultural commodity markets gained in a client facing role covering either trading, hedging, or risk management.
• Deep understanding of the futures markets & the underlying physical market
• Strong commercial acumen and strategic awareness.
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills, an ability to combine attention to detail with the wider strategic view.
• Rigorous project management skills: ability to leverage internal and external relationships, autonomy and determination to drive forward projects, provide clear business input into functional requirements.
• Collaborative, open, pragmatic, customer oriented and numbers-driven approach to work.
Strong business technology skills. Understanding and background of working with complex trading/clearing/settlement systems as well as being able to demonstrate general IT literacy
The Internal Audit team supports Euronext in achieving its objectives by providing independent, objective assurance and advisory services to help management evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
The Euronext Internal Audit Team is composed of 15 auditors located throughout Europe. The internal Audit function is undergoing a substantial transformation in order to adapt to the recent growth of Euronext. Euronext is strengthening its audit function by building a strong audit community as part of the matrix organization of the Euronext federal model. Internal Auditors are working both locally and across the geographical entities where Euronext is established. They are covering all underlying activities such as markets, CSDs, Clearing House, post trade, corporate services and other smaller entities of the group; as well as all support functions such as IT, Compliance, Risk etc. The Euronext internal audit department scope is the entire Euronext group with all the diverse and complex activities that compose it.
The team reports the Head of Internal Audit who is based in Paris.
The main ambition for 2022 is maintaining a high quality effective, efficient and independent internal audit function with expert auditors bringing added value to Euronext through pertinent audit reports and recommendations. And through the transformation of the audit function and the establishment of a strong audit pan European community, attaining the maturity of the audit function necessary to deliver the high-quality results expected by Euronext.
The IT Internal Auditor has a responsibility on for the monitoring and follow up of a scope on a continuous monitoring basis and is primarily responsible for performing audits on IT and special projects on a risk-based approach throughout the entire group, covering the diversity of IT topics that may arise in the complex and dynamic environment of Euronext. Responsibilities include reviewing the design, effectiveness and efficiency of financial, operational, and information technology processes and procedures and internal controls to identify risks and determine compliance with Group policies and industry best practices. The IT Internal Auditor supervises the audit team on the different planned audits as well as the effective assessment of inherent and residual risk for each IT audit entities. He/She maintains up to date the risk ranking to reflect the constantly evolving IT universe. He/She guarantees the quality of the IT audit reports and proposes recommendations for improvements to mitigate identified high risk but also in the areas of internal controls and cost savings.
Leading and supervising Audit Assignments on the IT scope. The IT Auditor conducts technical reviews of various systems and business processes successfully from beginning to end. This includes
leading, supervising and managing the auditors on the assignment in all aspects of the assigned audit,
Identifying and assessing IT-related risks and clearly communicate them to stakeholders.
In conjunction with the Chief Audit Executive, develop IT audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risks and test objectives.
Communicate assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results.
Organize personal effort along with those of junior auditors to be risk-based, productive, and efficient at all times.
Ensure adequate documentation of the audit work performed. Perform deep dive analysis, and assess the related risks and controls, design audit controls on the effectiveness of the control environment, evaluate compliance with Company procedures, and identify relevant issues that warrant management’s attention, assist in investigations as needed.
The IT Audit ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the IT processes, circumstances, and risks. He/She is responsible for the identification and communication of the raised issues to the auditees. He/She ensures they are based on obtained and reviewed evidence which is well documented and perfectly supports the audit conclusions. He/She writes clear recommendations with relevant solutions to mitigate the IT and Risk identified and obtains auditees adherence.
Guarantee the quality and prepare the formal Audit reports for distribution to management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
Follows the implementation of published recommendation to make sure that adequate corrective actions are taken and that actions are effective in remediating the risk in a timely manner.
Assist in the performance of the annual Risk Assessment exercise and consequently in the development of a risk-based, current and relevant annual audit plan. Is responsible of organizing, managing and supervision the work of consultants and external audit providers in performing audit projects when necessary.
Develop and maintain positive customer relationships and assists in the development of less experienced staff.
Ensure adherence with professional standards at all times.
Ensure adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression – proactively seek relevant education and training opportunities.
Perform other related duties assigned.
5-9 years relevant internal audit experience required
Education & Knowledge
Bachelors / Master’s degree or equivalent
CISA / CISSP or related certification
Autonomous and rigorous professional.
Experience in IT systems audit. Security, technology or data analysis experience highly desirable.
Experience in evaluating controls related to COBIT, ITIL, ISO17799 and ISO 27001 & 27002 standards and referential.
Excellent analytical skills.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to work effectively between organizations at all levels.
Excellent interviewing skills.
Ability to work in teams.
Ability to effectively elicit information from within and outside Euronext and professionally substantiate findings and conclusions.
Strong prioritization skills. Must have the ability to multi-task on varying projects and initiatives.
Flexibility to travel.
Fluency in English is a must – Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Norvegian, Italian desirable but not mandatory.
Within the French Equity listing team, the intern will :
- Actively monitor Equity capital markets and relevant newsflow for clients and prospects.
- Support sales representatives in preparing Coverage meetings and Prospect pitch materials, spanning the entire value chain.
- Support the team by contributing to the production Equity market intelligence.
- Provide qualified updates on key priority areas (Tech companies, Family-owned businesses etc.), analyse primary and secondary markets deals as well as organize an active and regular competitive watch.
- Participate in improving the team’s Excel models, creating new models.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Final or penultimate year student from a Tier 1 university, business or engineering school, with strong academic credentials.
Desired attributes and skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Perfect command of French and excellent level of English (oral and written)
- Previous internship/position in Financial Markets (e.g. Equity or Debt Capital Markets) or in Corporate finance
- Team spirit
- Outside the box thinking
- Good proficiency in financial databases (e.g. Factset, Bloomberg) as well as very strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
Euronext - Primary Markets
Euronext is the leading pan-European market infrastructure, and the largest listing venue in Europe with nearly 1,870 listed issuers worth close to €5.1 trillion in market capitalisation. Euronext operates the regulated markets of Milan, Paris, Amsterdam, Oslo, Dublin, Brussels and Lisbon.
The Primary Markets department covering Equity Listing, Debt Listing and Funds is notably in charge of the business relationship with listed companies and those considering an IPO on Euronext markets. Our mission is to promote Euronext markets, explain the benefits of listing to business leaders, and help companies make the best possible use of financial markets once publicly listed. Euronext covers all financing needs on listed equity and debt with competitive and flexible solutions. In addition, we support funding mechanics by creating and promoting new services and financing instruments, fostering the development and growth of the pool of investors active on Euronext markets, and actively promoting transparent public markets with stakeholders in the financial industry and with public authorities.
Building strong relationships with business leaders and members of the financial ecosystem is essential for our success. With the acquisition of Borsa Italiana, Euronext is expanding its European footprint even further and reinforcing its pivotal position in building and operating strong capital markets in Europe.
Euronext is Largest debt listing franchise globally with 52,000+ bonds listed over 15 markets and the only European provider of domestic and global debt listing solutions.
In addition, Euronext is the #1 global leader in ESG Bond in number of issuers (+350) and in amounts raised (+740bn). ESG offering is the only one to bring together ESG bond listings from multiple locations and it includes ESG bonds listed on all Euronext markets including Green Bonds, Sustainability bonds, Social bonds, Sustainability-Linked bonds, etc.
The Associate VP Debt will assist in developing optimal business relationships with key debt clients and prospects, overseeing market analysis, building business reports, monitoring competitive activity, and identifying business unit’s needs.
The successful candidate will liaise with all Debt listing stakeholders, internal (Admission, Finance, Communication, Marketing, Stats, etc.) and external (NCAs, Listing Agents, Issuers, Law Firms, Arranging banks, etc.), to make sure our listing value proposition is executed as per our market commitment. The Associate VP Debt Listing will champion the implementation of marketing, social media and CRM plans. Business development and sales activities will be incorporated into the role with the progression of professional experiences.
Within the Primary Markets department, the Debt Listing team is in charge of setting the commercial strategy and driving the financial results of the business line across our markets.
Reporting to the Head of Debt Listing, the Associate VP, Debt Listing duties will include:
Contribute to the overall client strategy to ensure we manage competitive and client risks and issues effectively and have a winning strategy to defend and grow our business
Analysis and assessment of the marketplace to identify key trends, risks, issues and opportunities
Engage with key industry participants to understand needs and identify opportunities for Euronext to broaden and develop its Debt offering
Build key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Represent the company at conferences and external meetings
Role will also more generally assist the Business Development team in projects deemed strategic to deliver on the Primary Markets business unit’s strategic ambition
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
Profile & Skills
4+ years’ experience in the Debt securities industry (or relevant transferable background)
Understanding and/or eagerness to learn about capital markets, financial products & the associated regulatory environment
Ability to effectively communicate via video conference/online tools and engage remotely within the Euronext group and externally with existing and target clients.
Highly adaptable and flexible with ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with experienced colleagues in multiple jurisdictions is essential
Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Positive and solution driven attitude with capacity to work under pressure
Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
Experienced in working in a fast paced environment
Knowledge and exposure to bond products & debt securities regulatory framework
Business development or relationship management experience
Knowledge/experience of the EU securities legislation and listing requirements
Degree in Business, Finance, Law or related discipline
Role et responsabilités
Support administratif RH :
- Préparation et Rédaction de tous types de documents en lien avec l’équipe HR Services et les HRBP relatifs à la vie du salarié : contrats de travail, avenants, attestations employeur, lettres de mobilité.
- Support au HRBP dans la phase d’intégration du salarié : contrôle des documents administratifs à l’embauche.
- Création de tableaux de bord RH et optimisation de l’existant, en utilisant les reporting automatisés du SIRH d’Euronext et les données de paie.
Support Formation :
- Support de l’équipe des HRBP France dans l’implémentation et le suivi du plan de formation local :
- Recensement des besoins en lien avec les HRBP, managers et collaborateurs
- Organisation des formations en inter et intra
- Gestion des dossiers des salariés en formation (inscription, convocation, suivi budgétaire et facturation)
- Support à l’organisation de formation en intra (ingénierie, relation organisme, logistique et suivi budgetaire)
- Mise à jour mensuelle des reportings formation France en lien avec le groupe
- Support à la réalisation du bilan de formation intermédiaire et final
- Mise en place et suivi d’indicateur de satisfaction (survey) des salariés dans la réalisation des actions de formation.
Communication interne RH :
- Contribuer en lien avec l’équipe RH France à la réalisation de communication à destination des salariés (préparation, relecture de l’existant).
Profil / Compétences :
- Formation supérieure RH ou management avec une spécialisation RH – type Bac + 3/4 ou IUT
- Anglais courant
- Minimum 3 ans d’expérience sur un poste de admin / généraliste RH avec une bonne maitrise de tous les domaines de la gestion des Ressources Humaines
- Vous êtes très à l’aise avec l’environnement informatique (connaissance et bonne pratique du SIRH workday serait un plus)
- Très bon relationnel et esprit d’équipe
- Ecoute, discrétion et fort sens de la confidentialité
- Autonomie / rigueur / prise d’initiative / réactivité
- Grande capacité d’adaptation et polyvalence
- Excellente capacité de communication orale et écrite
In terms of responsibilities, the jobholder will:
- Support project management of specific initiatives linked to customizing ELITE across a set of countries by taking into account the local market nuances, while also supporting the Product Management function of ELITE
- Monitor the inflow and outflow of information and processes related to existing clients (from the onboarding phase to invoicing) involving the right counterparties to ensure quality of service to companies and partners based in Continental Europe, in synergy with the Product and Capital Services divisions of ELITE
- Ensure data in CRM systems is complete and up to date, ready to be consumed by senior management through a variety of tools (business briefings, debriefing notes, monthly KPI monitoring and business reports)
- Promote ELITE services, carry out direct sales to both prospect and existing clients based in Continental Europe
- Liaise with internal teams and external counterparts as needed (i.e. strategic partners, institutional stakeholders, suppliers) to reach operational excellence and customer loyalty
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- The candidate has 3-5y experience in project management related to product/services implementation strategies within consulting firms or financial institutions
- Ideal experience in the financial industry / capital markets
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Good knowledge of marketing and customer experience practices
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Availability to travel
- Good analytical and digital skills
- Competency with MS Office PPT, WORD, EXCEL, and CRM systems (i.e. MS Dynamics)
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Self-motivated, team player, task oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Based in Italy
- Fluent in English (French as a plus)
Communications and Public Relations apprenticeship
For candidates looking for a master’s degree apprenticeship (contrat en alternance) in 2022-2023, preferably available as of July or August 2022. Background in political science, financial communication and public relations appreciated.
You would be working within the Group's Press Office with the Communications Manager for Euronext Paris and with the Chief Communications and Investor Relations Officer (CCIO) of Euronext who oversees every aspect of communications: Investor Relations, branding, traditional and social media relations, events and internal communications. You would be primarily involved in media relations with the French and UK press, working alongside an international team located in the company's respective countries.
This apprenticeship represents a fantastic opportunity for students looking to gain experience in corporate and financial communication within a Global Communications Direction, and looking to work on various projects that revolve around the financing of businesses. The apprenticeship offers the opportunity to gain valuable experience working alongside C-level representatives at an international company.
- Organise interviews, press conferences and support the preparation of dedicated key messages and briefing notes for the CEO
- Expected to contribute to the media strategy with the aim of promoting IPOs and Euronext markets (Euronext, Euronext Growth, Euronext Access)
- Expected to help with the preparation of key messages regarding the launch of new initiatives.
- Responsible for drafting communication material including Press releases in French and English
- Responsible for providing background research on journalists
- Community Management: responsible for creating and editing content, helping with the drafting a social media posts for the CEOs’ accounts and reporting on conferences organized by the press office
- Creating content for company's websites (Intranet, Corporate website, Wikipedia,…)
Communications Strategy & Coordination in support of the Corporate Communications department
- Managing various international projects with events and marketing teams
- Creating monitoring tools to keep track on the KPIs of Euronext's results in terms of communications
- Highlighting and reporting these results regularly to the comms manager and the CCIO
- Developing the visibility of our spokespersons: CEO, Heads of Businesses, etc.
- Writing corporate terms of reference and briefing papers for our spokespeople on technical and strategic topics
- Supporting in the management of the relationship with the PR agency in France in the UK
- Assistance for the daily overview of Euronext related news and current affairs concerning the competitive environment, as well as the production of news summaries and frequent internal monthly and quarterly analysis.
- Bac +4/5 or gap year - CELSA, Sciences Po, IEP, Business Schools, Top-level Universities,…
- Should have experience of working in Communication at an agency or company
- Great knowledge in media and finance is a plus
- Familiar with web and social media - able to innovate in digital communication
- Dynamic, rigorous, curious and quick to react
- Good writing and communication skills
- Ability to analyze and synthetize
- Autonomous and able to take the initiative
- High standard of written and spoken English and French
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Excel
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. We value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect.
Within Euronext, the Listing Department is in charge of the relationship with listed companies and those contemplating an IPO. Our mission is to promote financial markets and explain to business leaders the benefits of listing and how to better use financial markets once public. In addition, we are fully supporting a dynamic through creating and promoting new services and financing instruments, developing the investors’ axis, bringing together the ecosystem and lobbying towards European public authorities.
Within the Listing Department, the Analyst Team is the statistical and information knowledge center. The intern will be involved in the launch and development of new initiatives (targeting innovative Tech SMEs across Europe, Family owned-businesses, etc.) and will participate in the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports on market activity from a Listing perspective.
Launching our new strategy in 2019, “Let’s Grow Together 2022”, within the listing department six pillars of growth were identified. Here the intern will play a key role in the further development of SME Qualitative Research. Facilitating the real finance Euronext Amsterdam is identifying ways in which to encourage SMEs to access the capital markets for their financing needs. Working collectively with the Netherlands ecosystem (major banks, auditors, institutional and private investors) Euronext is rolling out an SME plan.
The internship will run for a duration of six months, starting in May 2022, in which the candidate will be compensated €500 monthly.
Conducting industry, market and company-specific research.
Researching trends in various industry sectors.
Help implement the Netherlands SME plan.
The Intern will support sales representatives in the preparation of their meetings and presentation materials, spanning the entire value chain (clients, prospects, the capital markets ecosystem, etc.).
The Intern will support the team by contributing to the production of sales and market intelligence. This can range from analysing the private funding ecosystem ( SME Start UP & Scale up scene as well as the private and venture capital market).
Peers analysis and global ECM/DCM benchmarks to capital markets utilisation and stock performance analysis.
Post listing performance: summarizes key movements and trends in the shareholder base, Improves understanding of client's Investor Relations workflow to ensure service is aligned with their needs.
Continued analysis of direct competitors for potential threats, weakness, strengths and opportunities.
You are a native Dutch speaker but also fluent in English, other European languages are a bonus.
You are studying a relevant study (University) in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Management.
Candidates must be able to work independently and with teams alike; be able to work under pressure and time constraints; and be able to take leadership of projects.
You have good knowledge of Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint.
You have a strong attention to detail, accurate and pragmatic. Palpable interest in the financial markets.
Essential skills include robust planning and prioritization skills, attention to detail, rigor and a strong sense of accountability.
Ability to easily swap from qualitative to quantitative analysis will also be key.
Course in financial accounting, valuation, financial markets and products, governmental affairs
Within the Listing team based in Paris, the apprentice will play a active role in the business development activities in France. In close collaboration with the Head of Partnerships and the Sales team, he/she will be involved in the roll-out of various initiatives to boost Euronext Listing Franchise at both european, national and regional levels. More specifically, the marketing & partnerships officer will:
- Roll-out actions (events, webinars, trainings, publications...) to promote the use of financial markets by listed and non listed companies of all sizes, from start-ups to large companies;
- Contribute to the visibility of Euronext Tech franchise and manage events & partnerships designed for the Tech community (French Tech, Tech associations, entrepreneurs clubs...), including pre-IPO educational programmes;
- Identify new stakeholders and develop partnership opportunities within the listing ecosystem;
- Create contents to support and promote Euronext partnerships and listing news (campaigns, marketing materials, presentations…);
- Coordinate business development actions (project management, coordination of internal/external stakeholders, budget & scedule monitoring, communication...);
- Participate actively in the implementation of our Digital strategy on social media
- Contribute to improve clients/prospects journey,
- Collaborate with Euronext teams across Europe.
The apprentice gives the opportunity to meet various stakeholders within the Equity capital markets ecosystem as well as the economic, Tech and financial communities.
· Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
· Creativity and good project management.
· Interest in the TECH sector and/Or financing of start-ups
· Fluent English and Native French. Ability to develop content in both languages.
· Prior experience in Digital Marketing / Communication
· Understanding of financial markets and entrepreneurship.
· Previous experience in a B2B Marketing role.
· Autonomous and Pro-active in suggesting new ideas
· Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (CRM and email automation platforms) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
Euronext is the leading pan-European market infrastructure, connecting local economies to global capital markets, to accelerate innovation and sustainable growth. It operates regulated exchanges in Belgium, France, Ireland, The Netherlands, Norway and Portugal. With close to 1,500 listed issuers worth €4.5 trillion in market capitalisation as of end December 2020, it has an unmatched blue chip franchise and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets and is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, it also operates Euronext Growth® and Euronext Access®, simplifying access to listing for SMEs. Euronext provides custody and settlement services through central securities depositories in Denmark, Norway and Portugal.
The Quant Research is a 5 people team that conducts research on Market Microstructure in order to help manage trading activities. The second mission of the team is to develop new alternative data products.
Conduct research on Market impact models
• Top academic profile (University Master, PhD or Grande Ecole) in engineering, applied math or statistics.
• A first practical experience of Python to manipulate large data sets with practical modelling.
• Solid knowledge of statistics and advanced machine learning.
• Strong command of Python and data analysis packages.
• Highly rigorous and research oriented.
• Fluency in English is needed, an intermediate level in French is preferable.
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Euronext is particularly committed to gender equality and the development of female talent at all levels of the organisation.
In 2021, the gender equality index applicable to Euronext's French legal entities reached 94/100 for Euronext Paris SA and 88/100 for Euronext Technologies SAS.
To further improve, we have communicated a concrete action plan with identified areas of impact to ensure we recruit diverse talent and promote equal opportunities among our employees.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
A responsible member of each community we operate in.