We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
De taken van onze 1e lijns servicedesk medewerker:
Je bedient externe klanten betreffende operationele en technische vragen en voert op Windows gebaseerde technische oplossingen uit. Er is altijd een 2e lijns medewerker aanwezig om je hiermee te helpen.
Wij zoeken iemand voor 2 à 4 avonden per week, van 18:00 uur tot 21:00 uur.
Profiel van onze Medewerker Servicedesk/Beheer:
Je hebt kennis van Windows, sterke communicatieve vaardigheden en een klantgerichte instelling.
- Je bent een enthousiaste student op zoek naar een leuk bedrijf om werkervaring op te doen.
- Je bent communicatief vaardig, je beheerst de Nederlandse taal volledig.
- Je bent flexibel, kunt snel schakelen en werkt nauwkeurig.
- Je kunt goed samenwerken in een team.
- Woonachtig in de omgeving Rotterdam.
Een leuke omgeving en collega’s om mee samen te werken en de mogelijkheid om ervaring op te doen aan de telefoon als servicedesk medewerker. Wij kijken er naar uit om de geschikte kandidaat te ontmoeten!
Voor vragen of meer informatie kunt u contact opnemen met met Steven Knight, Senior Support Engineer, via telefoonnummer 010- 28 29 500 of via email, firstname.lastname@example.org . Kijk voor meer informatie op onze website www.companywebcast.nl.
Euronext is the leading pan-European market infrastructure, connecting local economies to global capital markets, to accelerate innovation and sustainable growth. It operates regulated exchanges in Belgium, France, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway and Portugal. With close to 1,900 listed issuers and around €6.4 trillion in market capitalisation as of end June 2021, it has an unmatched blue chip franchise and a strong diverse domestic and international client base.
Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets and is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, Euronext also operates Euronext GrowthTM and Euronext AccessTM, simplifying access to listing for SMEs.
IT Market Services
Within Euronext, the IT Market Services Department is in charge of managing the technological backbone of the main European stock exchange. As such, it designs, builds, deploys, maintains and grows/improves the software applications that are core to operating Euronext markets.
From defining reference architectures and standards to supporting the effective run of software products, IT Market Services liaises with commercial teams to understand clients’ needs, coordinates projects, governs data and designs/develops software applications.
In addition to a strong presence of the IT Market Services Department in Paris and Porto, the software organisations has been extending its European footprint by growing in Milan and Oslo further to acquisitions of local exchanges.
Within the IT Market Services Department, the Transformation team steers the effort for higher organisational efficiency by :
-Developing, driving and coordinating IT Market Services’ change management programme and transformation roadmap
-Defining and tracking KPIs aimed at improving IT Market Services’ performance
-Identifying and assessing potential innovations that could be relevant for IT Market Services
-Supporting the Chief Technology Officer in strategic projects and communication
We are searching for an energetic and polyvalent transformation agent for this multifaceted apprentice role. The right person for the job will have solid skills in project management, organisation and planning. We seek someone with strong appetite for clear processes combined to a real passion for IT. He or she must bring structure and rigor to every assignment while incorporating our business objectives with respect to context, culture, and overall sustainability.
The Apprentice will notably be involved in defining efficiency-driven processes/standards while working with technology teams to review and reshape the software tools that are key to delivering the highest performance.
He or she will contribute to building ad-hoc presentations and reports for the department’s and overall company’s management. He or she could also participate in the preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on the performance of IT Market Services.
The Apprentice will support the Head of Transformation in carrying out various studies, being an integral part of the transformation effort (change agent, coordination, reporting, etc.).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
Student from a top business or engineering school or university (Majors in finance/projects/IT)
Excellent Microsoft toolkit (Excel + PPT + Word)
Effective prior experience in finance, consulting or technology environments
Strong abilities to organise, plan, research and build relevant intelligence on various topics
Effective interest for the intricacies between organisational change, technology and capital markets
Proven project design and solid writing skills with material achievements/deliverables
Appetite for constant interactions with varied stakeholders
Superior ability to navigate within virtual teams and multicultural environments
High people orientation and effective team player
Willingness to rapidly learn and grow
We respect and value the people we work with
We are unified through a common purpose
We embrace diversity and strive for inclusion
We value transparency, communicate honestly and share information openly
We act with integrity in everything we do
We don’t hide our mistakes, and we learn from them
We act with a sense of urgency and decisiveness
We are adaptable, responsive and embrace change
We take smart risks
We are positively driven to make a difference and challenge the status quo
We focus on and encourage personal leadership
We motivate each other with our ambition
We deliver maximum value to our customers and stakeholders
We take ownership and are accountable for the outcome
We reward and celebrate performance
Euronext Corporate Services
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with nearly 1,500 listed issuers worth close to €4.5 trillion in market capitalisation (as of end 2020). Euronext operates the regulated equity and derivatives markets of Paris, Amsterdam, Oslo, Dublin, Brussels as well as Lisbon, and has recently announced the acquisition of Borsa Italiana.
As part of its strategic plan, Euronext has engaged into the development of a complete service offering to listed companies. Euronext Corporate Services ("Corporate Services") offers innovative solutions and tailor-made advisory services to support the listed companies' journey on the capital markets.
This unique and comprehensive value proposition is articulated around four main pillars:
- Governance : Our board portal solution "iBabs" help organizations to secure, organize and run board meetings more efficiently (save time preparing agendas and board packs, collaborate easily with annotations, voting, meeting summaries).
- Communication : We are the market leader in webinars and webcasts services for financial results, internal communication, marketing and external communication. We help our clients to increase their visibility, engagement and international coverage. We also provide flexible and customized market data components for Investor Relations websites of listed companies.
- Compliance : ComplyLog is a range of groundbreaking digital tools, designed by legal experts to help companies more easily meet the growing demands of European compliance laws and corporate regulations.
- Investor Relations : Our Advisory team provides high-touch advisory, market intelligence, shareholder analysis, targeting, and decision making analytics for listed companies willing to be more active on capital markets. Our IR.Manager tool provides a complete and intuitive IR management and targeting platform for corporate IR teams to professionalize the workflow and engagement.
The Corporate Services team is composed of over 100 enthusiastic professionals that combine a strong local footprint across Europe with a deep understanding of global capital markets. They help organisations, both listed and non-listed, private and public, make the most effective use of capital markets and run more efficiently.
Read more at https://corporateservices.euronext.com/
As a member of the Business Development team, the intern will be involved in a wide variety of missions, mainly covering sales, marketing and corporate developments (possibly partnership, M&A or organic growth). The Intern will:
- Contribute to the strategic planning and structuring of the Corporate Services business
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis for all our services and geographies
- Draft pitch materials for specific products and/or segments
- Contribute to the design and set-up of a comprehensive lead generation strategy across the different products and countries
- Support the execution and the monitoring of a customer success strategy
- In the event of an acquisition or a partnership, contribute to the process and the elaboration with third parties
- Improve the design and produce periodical reporting on commercial activity
- Assist in punctual sales and marketing origination efforts, including in the set-up of prospection campaigns or in the follow-up of commercial opportunities
The Ideal Candidate
- Final or penultimate year student from a Tier 1 business or engineering school, with strong academic credentials
- At least a first successful internship experience in a highly demanding environment such as investment banking, strategy consulting, or a fast growing business
- Fluent in English and French
- Interest in the technology industry and SaaS model
- Strong corporate finance, financial knowledge and technical skills
(valuation capabilities would be a plus)
- Experience in project management or in corporate finance
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills in English and French. Additional languages are a plus.
- Fast learner, proactive behavior and entrepreneurial mindset
- Be part of an ambitious growth project, backed by the leading pan-European stock exchange
- Get full exposure to management Euronext Corporate Services’ management team and contribute to the strategy
- Be involved at the heart of strategy, in strategic business integrations and in major development projects
- Career opportunities
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 300 listed issuers worth more than €3.3 trillion in market capitalisation as of end December 2016, an unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 26 issuers in the EURO STOXX 50® benchmark and a strong diverse domestic and international client base.
Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. Its total product offering includes Equities, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext operates regulated markets, Euronext Growth and Euronext Access.
The Portfolio Management team currently comprises 3 people, 2 based in Paris and the Head in London, who reports to the Head of Integration and Portfolio Management. The role of the team is to provide both control and support to the Group’s project managers as they aim to deliver Euronext’s portfolio of projects. The team is also responsible for the provision of portfolio-wide reports to key Governance bodies including the Managing Board. The successful candidate will work with the whole team.
Working with the Portfolio Management Office in Paris in particular, the successful candidate will be part of Euronext Portfolio Management Office (PMO). He/she will focus particularly but not exclusively on:
- Organising an interactive half-day meeting online for the entire ENXT PM Community;
- Supporting the transition as we work with IT to increase the level of process automation (e.g. for the submission of Initiative requests to PMO, monthly project reporting);
- Helping to maintain the Group Project Management application (PM App) and related document repository (SharePoint) and in particular maintaining key logs on behalf of the PMO Team;
- Monitoring project progress across the portfolio, in particular via the monthly reporting cycle and following up with Project Managers as required;
- Supporting the preparation of monthly portfolio reports for the Group Service Board and other key governance bodies;
- Liaising with COO Dept colleagues to prepare the PMO element of the monthly COO Dashboard;
- Supporting the annual update of the Group PM Policy and maintaining the Euronext Project Management Glossary of key terms;
- Maintaining a complete audit trail of all key PMO actions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Current undergraduate or graduate student with a Business-relevant degree
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Familiar with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power BI
- Excellent written & spoken English language is essential. French language skills are an advantage.
- A hard-working team-player who brings energy and is keen to learn.
- Attention to detail is important since the Portfolio reports will be seen by Managing Board members.
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for driving new sales and revenue with iBabs existing clients, through the development of strategic account plans, and building key relationships with senior client executives.
The role requires a strong focus on strategic account management, identifying and developing upsell and cross selling opportunities and working with product specialist Sales, Training, Marketing, Consulting and Development teams to close transactions and drive revenue growth.
You will have strong relationship management and sales skills, be highly motivated, team-oriented and able to influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve client development and sales goals. Ultimately, you are responsible for the overall customer relationship management and revenue growth of iBabs clients.
Prepare strategic account plans for each key account which will map organization plans, identify new sales/cross-sell/up-sell opportunities, develop tactical sales plans and map out current and future revenue projections.
Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, and Product leadership to develop specific account management plans to meet assigned accounts’ needs and an overall strategy to optimize sales and retention opportunities.
Collaborate with marketing, sales and product teams to share account knowledge and execute on account strategies
Initiate and deliver proposed solutions to C-Suite and Executive level clients across multiple levels and divisions, to meet the needs of the organization as it relates to the full suite of Governance Cloud products, as appropriate.
Meet or exceed monthly sales quota through identification and closing of incremental sales and revenue opportunities.
Use HubSpot to drive organization and management of leads, opportunities and relationship touch-points.
Work closely with Training and Consultant teams to ensure successful roll-out, adoption, and on-going use of the product.
Proven track record with 5+ years in direct client-facing sales roles focused on enterprise/strategic/key account clients within a software or SaaS product environment.
Relevant vertical (industries such as Fins, Energy/O&G, HLS, Manufacturing, CPG, PE, etc) or horizontal (Governance, Risk, Compliance, Executive Compensation, ESG etc) expertise
Proven ability to effectively demo and sell complex, multi-product solutions, and articulate iBabs value proposition to clients and their key stakeholders.
Excellent communication and influencing skills through verbal, written, and interpersonal presentation.
Ability to manage and generate revenue from existing customers through a conscientious and relationship-driven approach.
Good organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in changing, fast-paced, and high stress environment.
Strong negotiation skills and competency in managing large service agreements across their lifecycle.
Experience producing client deliverables such as communications plans, SOP’s, strategic account plans, etc.
Ability to travel up to 20-30%.
The senior Internal Auditor is autonomous in the realisation of his/her work. He/She is responsible for identifying and evaluating risk and consequently proposing recommendations to mitigate the risk exposure within the entire Euronext Group with its diverse activities and products (market infrastructure, CSDs, CCP etc.) and supporting functions (Risk, Compliance, IT, Finance etc.). The Senior Internal Auditor successfully completes the audit engagements performed on a risk-based approach and accompanies the different businesses in mitigating the identified risks with respect to achieving the organization’s strategic objectives. The senior internal auditor performs the annual Risk assessment exercise and participates in the construction of the audit plan.
Lead Audit Assignements:
- Assist the Chief Audit Executive in managing and executing a cohesive audit program. This includes ensuring the successful completion of assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning and wrap up activities. And developing audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Conduct investigations. Manage and direct daily activities of more junior auditors when such are assigned to the engagement or collaborate with other senior auditors when such are assigned to the same engagement.
- Communicate identified issues with the Chief Audit Executive to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
- Apply risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identify any potential issues.
- Ensure audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the financial, operational or IT processes, circumstances, and risks. Ensure audit conclusions are based on proven and well documented facts.
- Ensure adherence with professional standards at all times to all business units and support functions.
- Organize personal effort along with those of junior auditors to be risk-based, productive, and efficient at all times.
Follow-up and ensure the proper implementation of issued audit recommendations in a timely manner.
Ensure the Annual Risk Assessment and the audit plan for the following year are performed according to the high-quality Internal Audit standards and practices:
- Perform Annual Risk Assessment. Perform meetings and minutes in order to assess the risk level of the audit entities. Assist the audit team in developing a comprehensive annual plan that is risk-based, current and relevant.
Contribute, participate and Lead the internal audit worldwide community:
- Assist the Chief Audit Executive in managing the development and growth of team members worldwide, including providing regular feedback and guidance to enhance their skills and facilitate teamwork. Share experience and knowledge on subjects of expertise.
- Ensure adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression – proactively seek relevant education and training opportunities.
Be a global relay on local issues, ensure close interaction with local management and regulators.
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
Profile, Knowledge, and Experience Required
- At least 8 years experience in internal audit is required
- Autonomous and rigorous professional.
- Experience in financial services audit, with good knowledge of the European financial regulation.
- Experience with evaluating risks and controls.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and French
- Strong interpersonal and interviewing skills.
- Team player & ability to lead a Team.
- Ability to effectively elicit information from within and outside Euronext and professionally substantiate findings and conclusions.
- Excellent prioritization skills and ability to multi-task on varying projects and initiatives.
- Flexibility to travel approximately 40%.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Data Analytics Affinities would be a plus
We are looking for an innovative problem solver who thrives on getting things done. You will work on exciting hybrid events together with customers of management level of the top 500 organizations.
Company Webcast is on an exciting growth journey. We are on a mission to become number one in professional webinars and webcasts in Europe and we are expanding into new countries. We are a fast-moving business with lots of opportunities to make a real impact, so we’re looking for a fast thinker and an effective go-getter.
The events business is changing rapidly since COVID-19. We are now in a transition from a facilitating company to a company that not only facilitates but also advises and inspires the customer in the entire process. In this position, you advise the customer and will help develop new products of the future.
As a successful Event manager, you will play an essential role in the customer experience as you will have a direct impact on the success of our customers’ webinars and webcasts in our Rotterdam studio or other locations in the Netherlands. You strive for quality and customer satisfaction and make them feel at ease.
As Event Manager you will :
Be a specialist in the field of communication with Webcasting;
Be a trusted advisor to our customers to get the most out of the webcast;
Inspire and guide the customers on a C-level through the entire process;
Manage/coordinate the internal and external suppliers on the day of the event to make it a success;
Identify new market developments so we can stay future proof for our customers;
Have a commercial/professional attitude, highly customer-oriented.
At least higher professional level (Bachelor) with a strong interest in communication and A/V.
Minimum of 2 years of work experience in the area of event or project management. Experience with streaming video/online video, audio-visual industry or video conference is a big plus.
Excellent communication and organisation skills.
Being able to perform under pressure (working on multiple projects at the same time).
Team player with perseverance.
Pro-active, integer, result driven and flexible;
You have affinity with the financial sector
At least bi-lingual (NL, EN).
Company Webcast has been successfully active for more than 15 years and has great growing ambitions. The working atmosphere is positive and energetic and our principal aim is to ensure the satisfaction of both customers and employees.
You can count on a competitive salary package with fringe benefits like, phone, laptop and lease car.
Last but not least we are part of Euronext which means a financially stable and international growth company with a strong vision for the future.
The Payroll and HR Services France manager is a key role for the HR team in France. He/She will manage payroll processes in direct liaison with our payroll outsourced partner and key HR administration processes. He/she also assists and supports the local HR team in several processes such as HR reporting, social and legal declarations, support accountings teams in financial closings, support on execution of all HR administration process (eg onboarding, offboarding, mobility…). The Payroll and HR Services France manager will also play a key role in supporting the implementation of local Compensation and Benefits schemes, processes and services with our key partners, to ensure our team is securing all local executions of group processes as well as local schemes (heath insurance, …), in direct link with the group C&B team.
As our Payroll and HR Services France manager, you will mainly:
- Perform payroll department operations and manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely for all companies in France – mainly 2 + subsidiaries in other countries (around 450 payslips per month)
- Reconcile and control payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Execute time and attendance processing and interface with our payroll service partner
- Carrying out checks and controls, and expected to develop and secure current control where needed.
- Be identified as a key user involved in the different payroll projects across the group, with the accountability to represent your country specifics requirements (company agreement knowledge, regular payroll & benefits law update).
- Be the main contact to the GL team and key contact of the different providers ( payroll, benefits..)
- Act as First support level of the employees regarding the payroll and time management individual requests
- Supports the HRBPs in the onboarding and offboarding of permanent and fixed-term contracts, internships, apprenticeships: creates the admin profile and prepares admin logistics for onboarding; takes in charge the legal declarations with relevant legislation (labor law, health & safety, tax law)
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting to HR and/or Management ( social reports, work council , budget …).
- Be accountable of the execution with the highest level of standard of all Euronext HR Services processes impacting payroll activities: hiring, onboarding, job changes, offboarding.
- Become the local key person on compensation and benefits operational tasks to execute groups schemes (LTI, Annual Compensation process…) but also local schemes (profit sharing, employee saving account..) in direct link with the Euronext C&B group team.
Payroll and HR Services Operational Excellence:
- Act diligently to ensure that work is done accurately.
- Ensures that errors and problems are reported to the appropriate stakeholder: payroll partner in our outsourced service, local HR Director, group C&B team.
- Completes corrective action request forms as required.
- Ensures that key stakeholders and especially the French HR Director are kept informed of any risks or problems that may prevent the delivery of payroll.
- Understands all problems and seeks assistance and explanations, as required, from appropriate stakeholders in case of delay or issue.
- Participation in group payroll & hr services meetings
- Submit any relevant information that can be discussed at regular France HR team meetings.
- Assist other team members as required
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
Profile and skills
- Very good Knowledge on national Payroll processing/accounting and local benefits – with at least 8 to 10 years of proven experience
- Knowledge on HR Information Systems and processes (Alicia/SDWorks, protime ( payroll & absences systems) and Workday are an outstanding plus)
Education and Knowledge
- Bachelor degree Accounting/Payroll or Business Administration preferred
- Extensive HR process and policy knowledge and other payroll administrations
- Knowledge and practice on social law, tax law related to payroll activity
- Oral and written communication skills, ability to assess requests and advise clients in a timely and professional manner.
- Excellent computer skills; familiar with current databases and HR software packages , including MS Office most especially Excel
- Experience with different Payroll software and Systems
- Proven numerical skills with an emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Passion and enthusiasm for work and the company. Goal-oriented and committed, persevering.
- Self-motivated with a high level of dynamism, energy, persistence and initiative.
- Proactive, committed and able to set and maintain high standards.
- Professional attitude with high values of integrity. Client focus with a service-oriented approach.
- Good people skills and diplomacy to work with a variety of colleagues and clients.
- Speak and write English (business level).
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
A responsible member of each community we operate in.