We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
Reporting directly to the CEO of Euronext Lisbon/Interbolsa, the Business Operations Officer provides executive support in a one-o-one working relationship.
The Business Operations Officer:
- provides executive, administrative, and development support to the CEO and the Board of Euronext, handling the day to day general office management.
- serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external providers on all matters pertaining to the CEO and the Board of Euronext Lisbon.
The main responsibilities of the Business Operations Officer (BOO) will be:
- Working under the direct supervision of the CEO, the Business Operations Officer will follow and collaborate in a variety of projects and initiatives related to the activity and development of the company
- The Business Operations Officer will collaborate in the organization of some local promotional events and initiatives, and provide support for the CEO and Board members on presentations and support information
- The Business Operations Officer will follow and support the CEO and the Board of Euronext Lisbon on some strategic initiatives that the CEO deems as appropriate, providing research and background materials, and briefing materials for internal and external meetings
- The BOO will complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including:
- Managing an extremely active calendar of meetings and appointments;
- Completing expense reports and handling with topics related with procurement;
- Composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential;
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, lodging, itineraries, agendas and meal planning’s;
- Compiling documents and presentations.
- The BOO provides a bridge for smooth communication between CEO’s office and internal departments, demonstrating trust ad support with senior management staff.
- The BOO works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up properly.
- The BOO prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously/proactively and follows-through on issues to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- The BOO provides assistance as needed to daily operations that can include, but is not limited to (answering phones; accepting packages and other deliveries; pick up post office and make the proper internal registration; lunchtime relief; greeting and signing in visitors/guests.
Profile and Skills
Qualifications/Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills to handle senior contacts internally and externally;
- Ability to learn how to work with new software (needed for internal used tools);
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner;
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion;
- Expert level written, editing, grammatical and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of international customs is an asset;
- Excellent management, time-management and problem solving skills;
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of response;
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment;
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and propose solutions.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise with high level of responsibility and professionalism in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
He/She must be creative and enjoy working with a professional environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. He / She will have the ability to work independently, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Economics;
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience, with a preference for the finance sector;
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Work, Excel and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat and Social Media Platforms;
- Fluent in Portuguese/English (spoken and written) and eloquence in French will be a plus.
- We respect and value the people we work with
- We are unified through a common purpose
- We embrace diversity and strive for inclusion
- We value transparency, communicate honestly and share information openly
- We act with integrity in everything we do
- We don’t hide our mistakes, and we learn from them
- We act with a sense of urgency and decisiveness
- We are adaptable, responsive and embrace change
- We take smart risks
- We are positively driven to make a difference and challenge the status quo
- We focus on and encourage personal leadership
- We motivate each other with our ambition
- We deliver maximum value to our customers and stakeholders
- We take ownership and are accountable for the outcome
- We reward and celebrate performance
Première Bourse paneuropéenne et principal centre de levée de capitaux en Europe, Euronext couvre la Belgique, la France, les Pays-Bas, le Portugal, l’Irlande, Oslo et le Royaume-Uni . Créée en 2000, elle rassemble des marchés historiques qui remontent au début du XVIIe siècle. C’est aussi le principal opérateur de la zone Euro avec plus de 1 500 émetteurs représentant une capitalisation boursière totale de 3 900 milliards d’euros en aout 2019, dont plus de 26 valeurs phares composant l’indice de référence EURO STOXX 50® et une clientèle nationale et internationale solide et diversifiée.
Euronext gère des marchés au comptant et dérivés réglementés et transparents, et propose une gamme complète de services pour répondre aux besoins des intervenants, de la facilitation des offres au public et de la fourniture de systèmes de négociation, à la commercialisation de données de marché. L’opérateur propose également des services de conservation et de règlement-livraison. Son offre recouvre des produits variés tels que les actions, les ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds), les warrants et certificats, les obligations, les dérivés sur actions, les dérivés sur matières premières et les indices. Euronext met également à profit son expertise en fournissant des solutions technologiques et des services administrés à des tiers.
Dans le cadre du développement de l’activité obligataire, la Direction « Marchés Obligataires » d’Euronext souhaite accueillir un(e) alternant(e).
Votre alternance aura lieu au sein de l’équipe « Marchés Obligataires », située à Paris et qui gère les marchés réglementés obligataires. Il sera réalisé sous la tutelle directe du Directeur Adjoint.
Vous participerez aux différents projets en cours relatifs à l’offre Euronext sur cette classe d’actifs, et au développement des marchés réglementés ciblant la clientèle particulière et une partie de la clientèle institutionnelle.
Vos principales missions seront :
- Recherches et analyse de données (en lien avec les équipes internes et notamment les Départements Business Analytics et Finance).
- Support au développement des marchés et évolution de l’offre notamment de notre grille tarifaire et du modèle d’animation de marché sur les marchés réglementés.
- Veille concurrentielle et commerciale sur les acteurs du marché obligataire et les autres plates-formes de trading – dans un écosystème en pleine évolution à la suite de la mise en place de la nouvelle réglementation européenne MiFID II.
Support à la gestion et au développement des marchés
- Participation aux réflexions sur l’évolution de nos services.
- Support pour l’information aux clients (organisation de rendez-vous clients et road-shows ; participation ponctuelle aux rendez-vous et calls clients ; gestion et mise à jour de présentations PowerPoint et de tableaux de synthèse Excel ; support et coordination avec l’équipe marketing).
- Mise à jour d’informations sur le site web de la Direction Marchés Obligataires, propositions d’évolution.
Support au suivi d’activité et au reporting
- Centralisation des données liées au marché obligataire, analyse des données et création de rapports argumentés sur Power BI et Excel.
- Gestion des demandes des animateurs de marché et des membres de marché en collaboration avec la Surveillance des Marchés (mise à jour des fichiers prospects et clients).
- Participation à la préparation de mémos et rapports sur l’activité des marchés obligataires.
Au terme de ce stage, l’alternant(e) aura acquis des compétences dans les domaines suivants :
- Trading électronique : fonctionnement d’une bourse, activité des banques, brokers et clients institutionnels, différents modèles de marché et de plates-formes électroniques.
- Marchés obligataires et infrastructures de marché : trading, clearing et settlement.
Réglementation des marchés financiers et notamment MiFID II.
Formation en Finance (de préférence finance de marché) de type Bac + 4/5 (stage de césure ou alternance) d’une école de commerce ou d’une université.
Connaissances et intérêt pour les marchés obligataires.
Connaissances d’Excel et Power BI indispensables.
Maitrise du français (C2) et de l’anglais (C1).
Organisation, méthode, rigueur, goût pour le travail en équipe, force de proposition.
Le contrat sera sur une durée de 13 à 24 mois
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone, covering Belgium, France, Ireland, The Netherlands, Portugal and the UK. The Norwegian stock exchange and its clearing & settlement subsidiary, together operating as Oslo Børs VPS, joined Euronext on 17 June 2019. With close to 1,500 listed issuers worth €3.8 trillion in market capitalisation as of end March 2019, Euronext is an unmatched blue chip franchise that has 24 issuers in the Morningstar® Eurozone 50 Index℠ and a strong diverse domestic and international client base.
Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets and is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, Euronext also operates Euronext GrowthTM and Euronext AccessTM, simplifying access to listing for SMEs.
The Technical Relationship team within Global Sales manages the relationshups with Software Vendors and Member Developers. The candidate will help the team onboarding these clients in all Euronext initiatives involving technical changes at members. It will help answering questions to customers, build reports and trackers when required.
The candidate will also work with other members of the Global Sales team in Paris to organise specific customer events, participate on product launches and follow dedicated customer requests
- Job description
- Help the Technical Relationship team answering technical questions on Euronext initiatives involving technical changes
- Work closely with the Global Sales, Products and Client Support teams to coordinate the readiness of impacted clients and vendors
- Manage email / call campaigns linked to the readiness of the project or Euronext initiative
- Draft internal and external communications (internal trackers and dashboards, external Optiq newsletters)
- Coordinate and participate to regular meetings with software vendors
- Build a knowledge database of software vendors
- Prepare sales pitch to create awareness and visibility among financial community at a national and international level
- Create and maintain commercial relationship with clients and vendors and ensure customer database is accordingly monitored
- Supervise the process of organizing various events on a periodic basis targeted towards specific initiatives
- Coordinate with the marketing team to design the invites, posters and undertake any media planning
- Make pitch presentations (sales, product or technical), conduct meetings and follow-up with targeted financial institutions on a proactive and regular basis
- Drive issue resolution of customers claims and queries
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1,300 listed issuers worth more than €3.0 trillion in market capitalization as of end December 2015, an unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 25 issuers in the EURO STOXX 50® benchmark and a strong diverse domestic and international client base.
Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. Its total product offering includes Equities, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext operates regulated markets, Euronext Growth and Euronext Access; in addition it offers EnterNext in France, which facilitates SMEs’ access to capital markets.
Within Euronext, the Listing Department is in charge of the relationship with listed companies and those contemplating an IPO. Our mission is to promote financial markets and explain to business leaders the benefits of listing and how to better use financial markets once public. In addition, we are supporting a dynamic through creating and promoting new services and financing instruments, developing the investors’ axis, bringing together the ecosystem and lobbying towards European public authorities .
The intern is part of the Listing Admission team located on different locations (Amsterdam, Paris, Lisbon) and operating in different markets and locations (Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon and Paris). The intern, under the responsibility of the Admission Managers, will be located in Paris.
The intern will handle the admission process of IPOs mainly in the market place where he/she is located but also in all Euronext markets (in collaboration with the rest of the team). The intern will have the mission of improving the admission process by educating and advising our business partners and clients on the Euronext rules, existing regulations and technical possibilities. It will also have the job of harmonization the admission process across all locations. Finally, the Intern will be in charge of liaising and collaborating with local regulators on specific admissions and rules and regulations.
The Listing Admission intern main tasks will be to:
- Assess companies (KYC checks, legal, business and strategy, financials, structure of the transaction, etc.) applying for an initial admission of equity securities on an Euronext market and execute the transaction. The review includes preparing a recommendation to the Euronext Listing Board to accept/refuse the listing, communicating to the stakeholders,
- Take part in kick-off meetings with prospects (C-level) and intermediaries applying for new equity listings,
- Inform, guide and assist companies that are considering an admission on Euronext markets,
- Assess companies applying for an accreditation as listing sponsor,
- Improving and harmonizing the admission process across all locations,
- Contribute to the improvement of the listing process and amendment of the Euronext market rules.
The intern will be managed by the Listing Execution Managers and will work in close collaboration with the rest of the Listing team (located in different places) and will share any relevant information with colleagues, both nationally and internationally.
- Legal and/or Business degree at University level
- Good understanding of Equity Capital Markets
- Rigorous and autonomous
- Excellent drafting skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Creative problem solver
- Results oriented and team spirit mindset
- Perfect command of French and English.
- Good communication skills, listening and speaking
- Ability to work on a pan European / cross border mode
The first pan-European exchange, Euronext covers Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Portugal and the United Kingdom. Created in 2000, it brings together historic markets dating back to the early 17th century. It is also the main operator in the Eurozone with more than 1,300 issuers representing a total market capitalisation of 3000 billion euros, including more than 25 leading stocks comprising the EURO STOXX 50 benchmark index® and a strong and diversified domestic and international customer base.
Euronext manages regulated and transparent cash and derivatives markets, and offers a full range of services to meet stakeholder needs, from facilitating offers to the public and providing trading systems, to marketing market data. The operator also offers conservation and settlement-delivery services. Its offering includes a variety of products such as equities, ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds), warrants and certificates, bonds, equity derivatives, commodity derivatives and indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise by providing technology solutions and services administered to third parties.
Elicit, analyse and document Business Requirements for development projects, testing and implementation
- Work closely with PMO, Development and QA teams to support development and testing activities during the development, testing and acceptance phases of project implementation
- Work with commercial team on third party sales, including preparing responses to RFPs, performing Market Design Studies, Product support.
- Communicate and integrate complex information related to IT solutions
- Produce specific functional documentation and design, such as specifications, user guides and reports, for ITS exchange products
- The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
- Some of the projects you will be able to work on could be SIGMA-X Migration to Optiq, ETF Access new requirements, Surround GUI renewal, Risguard Optiq Derivatives
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written skills adequate for documenting complex business requirements clearly and unambiguously
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in client-facing projects
- Flexibility and ability to work in environments with changing priorities
- Ability to interface with different project teams from the IT side to the business side
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 200 listed issuers worth more than €3.3 trillion in market capitalization as of end December 2018, an unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 26 issuers in the EURO STOXX 50® benchmark and a strong diverse domestic and international client base.
Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. Its total product offering includes Equities, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext operates regulated markets, Euronext Growth and Euronext Access; in addition it offers EnterNext, which facilitates SMEs’ access to capital markets.
The DEV Factory is the IT department owning the development roadmap of the multiple products existing in the Euronext Information System. The Products teams manage execution backlogs and deliver software validated on stand-alone or pre-integration platform.
Solution Design & Integration team
The Solution Design & Integration team has to ensure the functional integration for all the DEV FACTORY Products.
For each Feature delivered by a project, the Solution Design and Integration team is accountable for ensuring that for all products:
- Impact of the new feature has been identified
- The overall design will deliver our objectives of evolutivity, availability, performances, while keeping this simple as much as possible.
- Interfaces between products are clearly defined and documented
Design and implement the automated integration testing strategy
- Prepare the end to end functional testing plan
- Execute and analyze the defined tests
Own the Regression tests execution plan
- Work with the Tools team to continuously improve our regression testing tooling
- Coordinate with Projects and Release Managers to make sure regression testing is performed in due time for all projects
The Technical Lead, Technical and Functional expert, in the Solution Design & Integration Team, is accountable for functional end-to-end design for 1 or n projects. He should define the design at Features level and industrialize the checkpoints related to the functional data flows implemented.
The candidate will have the opportunity to work on challenging subjects through the whole Euronext Trading System.
The main focus of the mission will be to improve existing tools, or build new tools that will help the functional check/analysis of several data flow (private/public/internal) issued by the Euronext Trading System.
- Be interested in “Trading” Business
- Improve existing tools, or build new tools that will help the functional check/analysis of several data flow (private/public/internal) issued by the Euronext Trading System.
- Tools packaging to allow a simplified deployment and usage
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Education : IT Engineer
- IT skills : C, CMake, Python, Shell, GIT
- Sound understanding of Linux operating systems.
- A clear understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills & team work.
- A very good level of English is required.
- Experience working with Continuous Integration is a plus.
The Data Analyst Senior Manager is responsible for managing the Global Analytics department and act as Product Owner on the database he/she contributes actively to Euronext data transformation. He/she works closely with relevant stakeholders to improve analytical contents and reports and continuously act to enhance the internal/external data user experience.
Your key accountabilities
· Responsible for the daily activity of the team: (i) functional administration of Euronext database; ensure quality of Euronext golden source of Euronext trading and listing data; (ii) maintain, adapt and deliver 1200+ reports to clients, regulators, business (for instance on market share, liquidity, RTS24…), most of them on a daily basis; (iii) as Product Owner on the database ensure the consistency in development and prioritize them
· Drive evolutions of reports coming from projects and new business needs. Assist business in specifications for IT development or develop within the team the relevant scripted reports. Perform test and QA for IT developed reports when relevant
· Responsible of the revenue reconciliation of Euronext trading and listing: assist business to specify evolutions of IT developed tool, perform monthly double check through team developed tool and report to finance department any gaps.
· Drive maintenance, update and delivery of reports on Euronext data portal (SSRS and PowerBI)
· Contribute to the integration of acquired companies on the data front
· Contribute to increase value extracted from data,
· Transform the delivery model of the team, improving demand and delivery management on data reports from stakeholders, foster automation, set up service definition. Embark the other stakeholders, IT, EMS (Market operations), Businesses, into the transformation and the changes
· Contribute to Euronext transformation to improve process, automation, handling of data, 360 views of clients etc. and propose evolution of practices, organization, process, technology. Work with IT to increase overall maturity on data topic.
· Global analytics is a team of 8 data analysts
· The data environment is composed of a Datalake on Amazon S3, a Datawarehouse on Amazon Redshift It is essentially structured data but at massive scale.
· The database is the golden source of Euronext referential data, trading data (order, trades, quotes), listing data (IPOs, money raised, corporate actions,…) and index data. In particular those data are highly regulated (MIFIR, MAR, BMR, GDPR) and feed a large range of production services.
· The tools include SAS, SSRS, PowerBI, Python, Athena, Dbeaver notably
• Relevant experience working on and maintaining massive, structured, highly regulated database and on reporting developments
• Good technical skills such as SQL, SAS, Python, Visualization Tool. Good understanding of the data systems and architecture.
• Good experience in management of a data analyst team
• Strong team orientation, communications skills, capacity to work transversally across teams and locations, customer centricity mindset (both for internal and external clients )
• Creative and innovative mindset, driving the change on data technology and processes
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Knowledge of capital market, market micro structure, cash and derivatives electronic trading and equity order book is a strong plus
Education and Knowledge
· University degree or equivalent
The Systems Solutions Engineer is responsible for running some of the world’s largest stock and derivative exchanges.
The role is divide into two keys function: first to support the daily operation of Euronext business, contributing to the stability, resilience and quality improvement of the infrastructure & Cloud Services; second to work as a Solution architect for Systems & AWS Cloud technologies, designing and implementing new projects.
The Systems Solutions Engineer provides second and third line support of all network and Security solutions for Euronext. This includes carrying an important voice on aspects of implementation, testing, performance and operation.
The Systems Solutions Engineer participates in the Systems technology design and conceptualization in collaboration with the others teams contributing to the improvement of the IaaS & PaaS model.
- Systems Solutions Engineer provide 24x7x365 quality expert support for critical trading infrastructure including storage and backup platforms via both onsite and on-call. Linux O/S platforms are the key focus of this role;
- Lead the maintenance of Systems technologies to enable effective management of business and technical requirements for all corporate and Data Center layers;
- Manage third party suppliers for operational effectiveness and to influence design decisions to ensure maximum business benefit is obtained from the system infrastructure;
- Own the operational vendor relationships;
- In charge of the provisioning and maintenance to all system areas to ensure appropriate solutions and controls in the infrastructure environment;
- Manage the maintenance of the infrastructure environment with standardized process and automatized tools;
- Provision of detailed and Low Level Design documentation with subsequent liaison with other team members;
- Test plan development – Automated QA Focus;
- Ownership and maintenance of monitoring platform;
- Provide second line support for all Euronext systems infrastructure, which requires excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Work with front-line support team to: increase systems & Cloud skillset in the team; ensure standard operating procedures are up-to-date; validate incidents and requests that are being escalated to the Infrastructure & Cloud Services team.
Profile and Skills
- 5+ Years Linux/Unix support or engineering, capable of providing 2nd line Systems support;
- Engineering Degree or equivalent experience;
- Detailed knowledge of Systems / Linux technologies and how to apply them in a service oriented enterprise environment;
- Experience of designing and leading new projects in infrastructure & Cloud Services;
- Experience on AWS Services and scripting languages: Cloudformation, Ansible, Python, Pearl, others;
- Experience on Git and Jenkins;
- Ability to work in a self-sufficient manner seeking guidance when real obstacles occur;
- Ability to provide out of hours support as part of an on-call rota, and cover market hours (8am-7pm) in the office;
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with others on both an ad hoc and project team basis, across organizational boundaries;
- Security Oriented mindset;
- English speaking and writing;
- Change Management process experience (ITIL);
- Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills;
- Excellent Client and inter-team communication skills;
- Ability to keep calm and perform to the highest standard under pressure.
- Experience in the financial sector;
- Experience in RedHat systems;
- Core Infra experience, VMware, RHV, Openstack;
- Storage Technologies, 3PAR, Pure Storage, Hitachi;
- Scripting experience in one or more of Python/Shell/Perl/Cloudformation;
- Configuration Management systems, Ansible Tower or AWX, ManageIQ;
- Distributed streaming platform, Kafka;
- Enterprise Monitoring, Nagios, Prometheus;
- Clustering, Pacemaker;
- Backup solutions, Veritas NetBackup, N2WS;
- Knowledge of DNS, SSH, SNMP, PTP, NTP. TCP/IP.
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
A responsible member of each community we operate in.