We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
DevFactory Trading department aggregates all development done at Euronext for our trading services and is based in Porto and Paris.
Job Description Summary
A QA engineer will be responsible of the quality standards and its improvements during the development phases during the lifecycle of the software. Such role implies that the person will collaborate with all stakeholders during development, testing and acceptance phases and takes responsibility for writing specific QA documentation (test cases, QA reports ...) and well as being an advocate of good practices in both testing and development for DevFactory Trading. For this, we are looking for someone technically qualified in an IT environment, through their studies and previous work experience, proactive and eager to learn our ways of working while contributing to their continuous improvement.
This position may require traveling to other locations, as such France.
The QA Engineer identifies potential gaps and proposes component-level tests based on application requirement standards to guarantee successful implementation of core trading applications. Depending on their level of expertise, the Test Analyst has further responsibilities in influencing the evolution of the test analyst team, reviewing test plans proposed by junior-level staff and overseeing successful implementation of applications.
As a QA engineer, you will:
- Understand our QA implementation and be a contributor for its improvements cross teams
- Contribute to the definition, implementation and monitoring of the company’s quality standards
- Review functional specification, being the first customer of our software
- Write Test cases, strategies and reports
- Contribute for creating and maintaining an automatic test suit
- Report the quality of the software under test, clearly, accurately and on time
- Contributor of Quality assurance best practices, training junior QA on such standards
- Be part of the team: the project team and the QA team cross location
Profile and Skills
Education and Knowledge:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent working experience;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in quality assurance;
- English (B2 or higher level).
Euronext is looking at the following profile:
- Good Knowledge in software quality assurance (white box and black box testing);
- Experienced in writing of Test Cases, test plans and test reports;
- Ability to review requirements, functional and technical specification;
- Gap analysis contributor;
- Working experience in banking or brokerage system applications;
- Strong problem solving mindset: keep quality on top while considering the project’s strict timelines;
- Capable of working in an ever changing environment;
- Strong leadership skills.
The Listing Business Development Manager Spain will be in charge of developing the relationship with the local ecosystems, with the objective of promoting capital markets and Euronext as an alternative way to finance growth of businesses.
- Identify and execute new growth opportunities to expand Euronext’s Listing franchise in Spain.
- Contribute to the overall client strategy to ensure we manage competitive and client risks and issues effectively and have a winning strategy to defend and grow our business.
- Gather comprehensive market and client intelligence on client needs, trading & clearing initiatives and regulatory positions.
- Analysis and assessment of the marketplace to identify key trends, risks, issues and opportunities.
- Responsible for working with sales management to create and provide data analysis and reporting that facilitates planning, strategizing, and decision-making.
- Undertaking campaigns targeting specific sectors or initiatives.
- Contribute accurate, specific and realistic market and client feedback to influence the direction and outcome of our product development.
- Close cooperation and alignment with other countries and / or departments.
Profile, knowledge and experience required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Investment banking, VC/PE, Transaction advisory
- Good understanding of the local Spanish ecosystem together with a good network of contacts
- Results and objective driven
- Expert verbal communication skills both internally and externally
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Integrity and confidentiality are key requirements for this role
- Good organizational skills and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good team member attitude but able to perform his/her job independently
- Proactive mind set and out-of-the-box thinking
- Interest for technology
- Native Spanish speaker
- Excellent command of spoken and written English. Knowledge of French will be appreciated
The Project Manager maintains a strategic view over the set of projects, providing the framework for implementing business initiatives, or large-scale change, by achieving a vision of the outcome of the project. He / She covers the full lifecycle, from analysis and business planning, requirements through the design, implementation, support and handover of the project.
• Align the objectives for defined and agreed activities with business change objectives and authorise the selection and planning of all related projects and activities
• Plan, direct and co-ordinate activities to manage and implement complex projects from contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage
• Plans, schedules, monitors and reports on activities related to the project
• Lead the project teams in determining business requirements and translating requirements into operational plans
• Determine, monitor and review all project economics, including costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources and risk
• Evaluate changes to project management practices and initiate improvement to organisation practices
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and are not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
• Experience of working in a matrix management environment and coordinating resources
• Exceptional stakeholder management and leadership skills, with the ability to inform business decisions to achieve shared objectives
• Strong analytical/problem solving mind set with the ability and willingness to get into the details to find solutions
• Strong-customer focus with the ability to understand and anticipate the customer needs
• Perfect command of English. French or Dutch are essential depending on the location
Commcise offers independent, cloud-based (SAAS), fully-integrated commission management and research valuation solutions to the buy-side, sell-side and research providers through its COMMCISEBUY, COMMCISESELL and COMMCISECS product suite.
With over 600 buy-side and sell-side clients globally, Commcise’s clients include some of the largest institutional asset managers, hedge funds, brokers and research providers in the world.
Commcise is a company of Euronext, the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone.
The Company is seeking to hire a senior full stack developer to contribute to improving all Commcise products and development processes.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable and follow industry best-practices around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a friendly team player, willing to share your knowledge and learning with others.
You must be experienced in an Agile approach as our projects are delivered in sprints.
Full Stack Developer duties include:
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Building flexible reporting from large datasets
- Maintain existing code-base, fixing defects and refactoring to improve functionality and performance
- Implementing new modules the system
- Review requirements and return constructive feedback
- Shares your expertise with peers and coach junior team members to help team build the highest quality product
- Evaluates new technologies available on the market and among open source communities that help meet business and technical goals.
- Produces clear and accurate technical documentation
Constantly evaluates process and procedures for inefficiencies, makes recommendation for improvement drives them through with the stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 6 years+ software development experience
- 3 years+ developing products in agile environment
- Financial industry experience
- Team Leading
Education and Knowledge:
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science; maths ; engineering or related field
- Expert-level proficiency with C#; SQL;
- Expert-level proficiency in understanding data-structures for reporting
- Working knowledge of https protocols and web security
- Working knowledge of OWASP application security
- Working knowledge of GIT
Profile and Skills
- Comfortable in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to deliver individually and as well as a part of the team
EURONEXT CORPORATE SERVICES
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone. Euronext operates the regulated equity and derivatives markets of Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, Dublin, Oslo and is present in London, Munich, Zurich, Milan and Madrid. Euronext has recently acquired VP Securities in Copenhagen.
As part of its TechHub initiative, Euronext opened offices in four European cities outside its core markets – in Germany (Munich), Italy (Milan), Spain (Madrid) and Switzerland (Zurich) – to assist Tech companies in developing their business on a greater scale through capital markets. Euronext’s representatives in these European countries use their strong expertise and local networks to help entrepreneurs better explore their financing options, and assist with access to capital markets.
As part of its strategic plan, Euronext has engaged into the development of a complete service offering to listed companies. Euronext Corporate Services (ECS) offers innovative solutions and tailor-made advisory services to support the listed companies’ journey on the capital markets.
This unique and comprehensive value proposition is articulated around four main pillars:
Governance : Our board portal solution “iBabs” help organizations to secure, organize and run board meetings more efficiently (save time preparing agendas and board packs, collaborate easily with annotations, voting, meeting summaries).
Communication : We are the market leader in webinars and webcasts services for financial results, internal communication, marketing and external communication. We help our clients to increase their visibility, engagement and international coverage. We also provide flexible and customized market data components for Investor Relations websites of listed companies.
Compliance : Our InsiderLog solution offers a solution to automate the management of inside information and insider lists for both issuers and their professional advisors. Our tool aims to save time and ensure compliance with the European Market Abuse Regulation (MAR).
Investor Relations : Our Advisory team provides high-touch advisory, market intelligence and decision making analytics for listed companies willing to be more active on capital markets. Our IR.Manager tool provides a complete and intuitive IR management and targeting platform for corporate IR teams to professionalize the workflow and engagement.
The ECS team is composed of over 80 enthusiastic professionals that combine a strong local footprint across Europe with a deep understanding of global capital markets. They help organisations, both listed and non-listed, private and public, make the most effective use of capital markets and run more efficiently.
Euronext Corporate Services already serves more than 2,500 clients including over 600 listed companies, private companies, advisors and public organisations. Our clients are located across all Euronext markets (Belgium, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland) but also beyond (e.g. UK, Nordics, Italy, Spain, Germany). As part of Euronext's three-year strategic plan,“Let's Grow Together 2022, ECS is opening a new position of Sales Manager to grow its customer base and revenues in Spain.
Read more at https://corporateservices.euronext.com/
The Corporate Services Spain sales manager will be in charge of growing the customers base by generating rapid revenues growth for all ECS (Euronext Corporate Services) products and services in Spain.
- He/she will prepare, help defining, and execute the deployment strategy and execution roadmap in Spain for ECS across all customers’ segments (issuers and their ecosystem, financial services firms, private companies, government and local authorities).
- Strong knowledge of the overall ecosystem is key to identify specific client needs and to maximise cross-selling by opening doors for our Sales Specialists in a coordinated, consistent and comprehensive manner.
- He/she will help to define the best packages and pricing policy to meet the needs of the clients and prospects whilst reaching the revenues and margin objectives of ECS.
COMMERCIAL INTENSITY & SALES MANAGEMENT
- He/she will execute this strategy by ensuring a high level of commercial intensity and client engagement, creating and establishing productive, collaborative, and trustful relationships with both all prospects and influencers and all Euronext’s stakeholders.
- He/she will be expected to be particularly focused on raising opportunities by a proactive prospection, to obtain online demos or face-to-face meetings, leveraging Euronext’s high-profile brand, network, and marketing resources.
- He/she will organise and animate events to promote our Corporate Services.
- He/she will manage the sales process with prospects and clients, negotiate the contracts (according to Euronext’s policies) to maximise cross-selling and close sales autonomously or in collaboration with Sales Specialists.
COLLABORATION & CROSS SELLING
- He/she will ensure close cooperation and alignment between ECS and the Spain based teams towards prospects and clients.
- He/she will coordinate and help to prioritise efficiently and transparently the client engagement in Spain with all those different stakeholders from Euronext.
- He/she will be part of the account management team of the current customer base and work closely with the Customer Success Management team.
- He/she will maximise the cross-selling of the different services within clients.
- He/she will report activities in a CRM (meetings scheduled, meeting reports, opportunities raised, stage, updates).
Skills and experience
We are looking for enthusiastic people with the following skills:
- Demonstrable outstanding communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Experience as sales executive, preferably in B2B Sales to the C-Level of Listed Companies
- A first experience in the Financial sector in the broader sense is a plus
- Native Spanish speaker
- Able both to work with strong autonomy and to teamwork with very diverse stakeholders
- Strong organization skills
- Result and sales-driven
- Proactive mind set and out-of-the-box thinking
- Interest for technology
The Risk & Compliance teams act as a second line of defense and are responsible for developing, monitoring and maintaining adequate controls to identify and mitigate risks, and that Euronext's activities follow the rules and regulations and complies with the regulatory boundaries and jurisdictions. This covers Risk and Control, Compliance and Business Continuity functions within Euronext.
The Compliance department covers the Corporate, Listing and Member Compliance.
Corporate Compliance's missions is to support Euronext and its employees in complying with applicable laws and regulations and promoting ethical standards in accordance with good corporate governance. This covers amongst others: Insider dealing, Anti- Money laundering and sanctions lists, bribery and corruption, fraud and requirements from the Market Abuse Regulation as a listed company. Listing Compliance supervises the on-boarding of and continuous requirements of listed companies in accordance with Euronext rules and regulatory requirements.
Member Compliance's main role is to assist Euronext in meeting its regulatory obligations by carrying out a compliance program which examines and monitors relevant activity of Euronext Members and Issuers in order to promote market integrity. This is performed by auditing our member firms and performing post trade surveillance of securities and derivatives on possible Market Abuse or Insider Trading and identifying potential rule breaches of Euronext Rulebooks. Member Compliance supervises the on-boarding of and continuous requirements of Non-Mifid firms in accordance with Euronext rules and regulatory requirements.
As Compliance officer you are responsible for the day-to-day operational compliance activities in surveillance, audit and investigation to ensure Euronext's activities are compliant and will assist in carrying out the compliance program across Euronext markets in conjunction with individuals from the other teams as required. You support Euronext and its employees in complying with applicable laws and regulations and promoting ethical standards in accordance with good corporate governance. Ensuring compliance of Euronext as a listed company and its employees. You perform reviews of Policies and upcoming regulations. Analyze statistics and interactions with product teams on the design of new initiatives.
- Carry out post trade surveillance using existing monitoring tools and systems, and contribute to the development of those tools and systems as required to keep abreast of Market and Regulatory developments.
- Able to analyze data and to develop search queries or alerts to detect certain behavior.
- Keep abreast of current market structure, exchange rules and market abuse regulations, in order to enhance surveillance tool set accordingly.
- Carry out audits and investigations, draft reports, and take follow up action as appropriate. Where required, recommend appropriate enforcement action for Compliance management.
- Investigate the complaints of Members and other referrals in a timely manner.
- Inform and advise Members about Euronext Rules.
- Assess and design internal policies in relation to legal framework.
- Inform and advise and train internally on several Compliance related topics.
- Develop and maintain excellent contacts and working relationships with other internal departments and Management.
- Represent Compliance as required.
- Coordinate and cooperate with other Compliance teams to ensure a harmonized approach
- Excellent numeracy, analytical and organizational ability
- Programming skills.
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills in Dutch and English
- Energetic, team player and able to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
Education and Knowledge
- 2+ years financial services industry experience
- Higher professional or university education in Business, Finance, Economics or related field
- Understanding of the EU Regulatory framework
- Understanding of Exchange traded financial products and markets
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with close than 1 500 listed issuers worth more than €3.9 trillion in market capitalisation as of end August 2019, an unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 26 issuers in the EURO STOXX 50® benchmark and a strong diverse domestic and international client base.
Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. Its total product offering includes Equities, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext operates regulated markets, Alternext and the Free Market; in addition it offers EnterNext, which facilitates SMEs’ access to capital markets.
Euronext Paris events team is composed of a Manager, a Senior event manager, a Junior event manager as well as an administrative assistant. In the framework of Euronext marketing and communication strategy, the team is responsible of the organization of +/- 200 events per year taking place in and outside Euronext premises.
The team members work in close collaboration with the following departments: marketing, institutional communication, internal communication, human resources as well as with the management of the company. Paris team also exchanges on a regular basis with event managers based in the other Euronext locations.
Events organized by Euronext are at the heart of the group’s marketing and communication strategy.
- The Junior event manager will assist the team in the organization of major events such as:
- Two academic campuses in Lisbon and Rotterdam (250 participants)
- Euronext Annual Conference in Paris (800 participants)
- The future unicorns awards ceremony at La Défense (250 participants)
- Euronext legal workshops organized in 5 different cities in France (500 participants in total)
- Two internal parties (300 participants)
In a more autonomous manner, he /she will also asked to organize events such as:
- IPO ceremonies (15 to 150 participants)
- Private lunches / dinners (15 to 30 people)
- Private cocktails (30 to 100 people)
- Many conferences (40 to 150 people)
- Setting up booths at tradeshows
The team evolves in a benevolent and dynamic atmosphere and is committed to raise the skills of all its members.
Also, the Junior event manager can be asked to work on very diversified projects simultaneously; he/she is therefore invited to show dynamism and energy in the various actions carried out.
The position is particularly demanding, and requires working within tight deadlines and small budgets.
The missions will be organized into two major categories :
Ahead of the event
- Suggest events concepts to our clients
- Validate with internal customers the main stakes of the event
- Prepare guests lists and ensure data reporting
- Manage the sending of invitations and communication emailings
- Select the appropriate suppliers (venue, caterer signage, animations, etc.) and prepare the related negotiations
- Prepare presentation materials
- Create online and offline visuals in close collaboration with a communication agency
- Ensure the follow-up of deliverables before the event
- Prepare all the materials needed for a smooth running of the event
- Help to design and to set up booths for multiple trade shows
During the event
- Brief all the suppliers involved in the event
- Represent the company to our external clients
- Ensure the smooth running of the event
After the event
- Prepare post-mortem analysis of events: attendance reporting, analysis of satisfaction questionnaires, etc.
- Create post-event communications: best-of videos, emailing campaigns, etc.
- Manage post-event logistics
You will also have to intervene on various missions such as:
- Preparation and organization of virtual events
- Coordination of pan-European projects: event sites designing, processes harmonization, implementation of new event tools, etc.
- Events reporting
- Events dashboard update
- Monitoring of new ideas and trends related to the events industry
The list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to work on other specific missions.
- Master’s degree in events, marketing and/or communication
- First experience in events/communication/marketing and especially in events organization (highly recommended)
- Fluent in English and excellent writer and communicator
- Knowledge of Pack office
- Strong editing, writing and verbal communication skills
- High level of rigor and strong organizational skills
- Confident in managing events and projects at the same time
- Stress management and dynamism
- International outlook
- Proactive, always looking to support team members and company objectives, and suggesting new ideas
Euronext Corporate Services – Company Webcast
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone. Euronext operates the regulated equity and derivatives markets of Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, Dublin and has recently acquired Oslo Bors.
As part of its strategic development plan, Euronext has engaged into the development of a complete service offering to listed companies. Built-up through a combination of organic developments and acquisitions, these services have been integrated into an unique and comprehensive value proposition articulated around four main pillars:
- Communication (Company Webcast) : We offer a comprehensive range of webcast, webinar and conference call services for all types of Investor Relations and Corporate events. As a complement, we also provide flexible and customized market data components for Investor Relations websites of listed companies.
- Governance: Our board portal solution help organisations secure their board meetings and streamline their decision-making processes.
- Compliance: Our InsiderLog solution offers a solution to automate the management of insider lists in a way that both saves time and ensures compliance with the requirements of the Market Abuse Regulation.
- Investor Relations: Our Advisory team offers tailor-made support, market intelligence and decision making analytics for listed companies. In addition, our IR Manager solution offers a complete and intuitive Investor Relationship Management and Targeting platform.
Euronext Corporate Services already serves more than 2,000 clients including listed companies, private companies, advisors and public organisations. Our clients are located across all Euronext markets (Belgium, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland) but also beyond (e.g. UK, Nordics, Italy, Spain, Germany).
The Euronext Corporate Services team is composed of over 90 enthusiastic professionals that combine a strong local footprint across Europe with a deep understanding of global capital markets. They help organisations, both listed and non-listed, private and public, make the most effective use of capital markets and run more efficiently.
About Company Webcast
Company Webcast BV, HQ based in the Netherlands, provides high-end webcast and webinar solutions to more than 260 corporates and local governments, through a state-of-the-art platform.
Company Webcast is market leader in the Benelux region for high-end webcast and webinar solutions, which are based on a state of the art platform using the most advanced technology. Company Webcast can handle all aspects of organising, recording, broadcasting and archiving of webcasts, making it possible for the customer to focus on other priorities. The company offers flexible and tailor-made formats, depending on the customers’ needs, i.e.: video or audio webcasts on location, conference call webcasts, highly interactive professional studio webinars and self-service webinar licences. Since February 2017, Company Webcast is part of the Euronext group and rapidly expanding in the Euronext Countries.
Read more: https://corporateservices.euronext.com/
Nous recherchons actuellement un Chef de Projet France pour renforcer notre équipe française.
En tant que chef de projet:
- Vous êtes responsable de la réalisation des webinaires / webcasts pour nos clients français et internationaux. Ces émissions ont généralement lieu sur place en France (région parisienne).
- Vous guidez les clients à travers l'ensemble du processus opérationnel (production) et logistique en relation avec un webinaire / diffusion.
- Vous conseillez les clients sur l'organisation et la mise en place des webinaires / webcasts et visez pour cela un haut niveau de qualité.
- Le jour de l'événement, vous effectuez également la diffusion en direct sur place et coordonnez avec les fournisseurs ou partenaires audiovisuels eventuels.
- Vous dirigez les fournisseurs locaux (par exemple audiovisuels) et l'équipe technique sur place (1-6 personnes).
- Vous développez des connaissances spécifiques et sectorielles.
- Vous identifiez les besoins et les évolutions du marché et analysez les webinaires.
- Vous êtes responsable d'une bonne communication interne et externe.
- Vous êtes responsable de la tenue de registres et de rapports méticuleux.
- Vous êtes responsable d'un événement réussi sur place ou en studio.
Le Chef de Projet rendra compte au Responsable Commercial France & International au sein de Company Webcast.
Le Candidat ideal
En tant que chef de projet, vous vous adaptez et vous parvenez à maintenir une bonne vue d'ensemble du projet. Vous vous efforcez d'obtenir le meilleur résultat pour votre client. En tant que pilier du projet, vous êtes axé sur le client mais travaillez également en équipe solide avec vos collègues.
Ce poste nécessite une bonne maîtrise du français et de l'anglais. Vous devez également avoir une bonne connaissance des outils informatiques et une connaissance audiovisuelle.
- De formation initiale au niveau professionnel supérieur (Bachelor). Un diplôme dans le domaine de la communication et / ou l’audiovisuel est préférable
- Professionnel enthousiaste avec 3 à 5 ans d'expérience professionnelle en gestion de projet
- Une expérience en streaming vidéo / vidéo en ligne ou dans l'industrie audiovisuelle est préférée
- Excellentes compétences communicatives et organisationnelles
- Esprit d'équipe avec force de persuasion et persévérance
- Capable de travailler d'une manière extrêmement structurée et précise
- Flexible, proactif, axé sur les résultats et les services
- Français natif et excellente maîtrise de l'anglais.
- Connaissances audiovisuelles et informatiques solides pour effectuer la diffusion sur le web
Cette description de poste ne décrit que les principales activités et n'est pas exhaustive.
Cette offre d'emploi est un contrat à durée déterminée de 6 mois.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager France to strengthen our French Team.
As Project Manager :
- You are responsible for carrying out the webinars/webcasts for our international clients. These broadcasts usually take place on location in France (Paris area).
- You guide clients through the entire operational (production) and logistics process in relation to a webinar/broadcast.
- You advise clients on the organisation and set-up of the webinars/webcasts and aim for a high standard of quality in doing so.
- On the day of event, you also perform the webcast on-site and coordinate with AV suppliers.
- You direct local (for example audio-visual) suppliers and technical crew on location (1-6 people).
- You develop specific, sector-oriented knowledge.
- You identify needs and market developments and analyze the webinars.
- You are responsible for good internal and external communication.
- You are responsible for meticulous record-keeping and reporting.
- You are responsible for a successful event on-site or in the studio.
The Project Manager will report to the Head of Sales France & International within Company Webcast.
The Ideal Candidate
As a successful project manager, you are adaptable and you manage to maintain a good project overview. You strive to achieve the best result together with the client. As the project pillar, you are client-oriented but also work as a strong team with your colleagues.
This position requires a good command of French and English. You must also have an knowledge of IT/AV.
- Educated to at least the higher professional level (Bachelor). A degree in the area of Communication and/or AV is preferred
- Enthusiastic professional with 3 to 5 years of work experience in project management
- Experience with streaming video / online video or the audio-visual industry is preferred
- Excellent communicative and organizational skills
- Team player with persuasive power and perseverance
- Able to work in an extremely structured and accurate manner
- Flexible, proactive, result and service-focused
- Native French and excellent command of English.
- Strong AV and IT knowledge to perform the webcast on-site
This job description is only describing the main activities and is not exhaustive. It does not prevent to add more tasks, projects.
This job offer is a 6-month fixed-term contract.
- Intern and Apprentice
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 200 listed issuers worth more than €3.3 trillion in market capitalization as of end December 2018, an unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 26 issuers in the EURO STOXX 50® benchmark and a strong diverse domestic and international client base.
Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. Its total product offering includes Equities, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext operates regulated markets, Euronext Growth and Euronext Access; in addition it offers EnterNext, which facilitates SMEs’ access to capital markets.
The DEV Factory is the IT department owning the development roadmap of the multiple products existing in the Euronext Information System. The Products teams manage execution backlogs and deliver software validated on stand-alone or pre-integration platform.
Solution Design & Integration team
The Solution Design & Integration team has to ensure the functional integration for all the DEV FACTORY Products.
For each Feature delivered by a project, the Solution Design and Integration team is accountable for ensuring that for all products:
- Impact of the new feature has been identified
- The overall design will deliver our objectives of evolutivity, availability, performances, while keeping this simple as much as possible.
- Interfaces between products are clearly defined and documented
Design and implement the automated integration testing strategy
- Prepare the end to end functional testing plan
- Execute and analyze the defined tests
Own the Regression tests execution plan
- Work with the Tools team to continuously improve our regression testing tooling
- Coordinate with Projects and Release Managers to make sure regression testing is performed in due time for all projects
- Check the performance and stability meet the non-functional requirement
The Technical Lead, Technical and Functional expert, in the Solution Design & Integration Team, is accountable for technical performance and stability testing of the trading system.
The candidate will have the opportunity to work on challenging subjects through the whole Euronext Trading System.
The main focus of the mission will be to improve existing tools, or build new tools that will help the technical analysis (performance, resiliance, ...) and automate the technical testing.
- Be interested in “Trading” Business
- Improve existing tools, or build new tools that will help the technical analysis (performance, resiliance, ...)
- Automate the technical testing.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Education : IT Engineer
- IT skills : C, CMake, Python, Shell, GIT
- Sound understanding of Linux operating systems.
- A clear understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills & team work.
- A very good level of English is required.
- Experience working with Continuous Integration is a plus.
- Analyse du besoin
- Design de la solution
- Développement et mise en place de la solution
- Mise en place de tests unitaires.
- Mise en place de tests de régression.
Profil recherché, compétences et connaissances requises
- Bon relationnel
- Expression claire et précise
- Bonne maîtrise de l’anglais à l’oral comme à l’écrit
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
A responsible member of each community we operate in.