We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets, close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
The Information Security Assessment & Exploitation team is currently responsible for the identification, tracking and mitigation of security weakness and vulnerabilities globally for Euronext and its subsidiaries. The goal of this internship is to enhance our security testing coverage by performing security tests, review security issues from our internal tools, test new tools to coverage new battery of tests, etc. It will be a good opportunity to learn and grow as a security tester with unique opportunity to engage with team of professionals and work with multiple security testing tools.
- Perform Penetration Tests on multiple applications and infrastructure
- Review and assess vulnerabilities identified by automated tools
- Research and test new attack vectors
- Purpose mitigation actions to reduce the risk of a cyberattacks.
Required Skills & Experience
- 0-5 years’ experience working in an InfoSec role.
- Basic knowledge about security vulnerabilities (how to identify and mitigate).
- Basic knowledge of security best practices and guidelines (OWASP, NIST).
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and security specific controls.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Be able to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and supporting infrastructure elements.
The Financial controller is responsible for financial reporting, analysis and forecasting in coordination with other controlling teams in the organization to identify cost-saving measures and ensuring the sound financial functioning of the organization.
• Ensure accurate representation of Euronext business activities and presentation of the results to Business leads.
• Monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis of results and presentation to Senior Management.
• Analyses and provides financial information to recommend the appropriate action to management to meet targets
• Assist in the yearly budget process and monthly forecast
• Identification of KPI’s and metrics to improve usage of deployed resources
• Write additional financial reports and punctual analyses as needed
• Propose and implement cost optimization initiatives to meet financial targets, KPI’s reporting to recommend the appropriate actions to meet targets
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power Point
• Knowledge of Microsoft AX and Essbase software
• Capacity to think out of the box and to challenge the management team
• Self-starter who will thrive in an expanding work environment
• Responsible with a high level of accuracy
• Goal oriented
• Strong analysis skills
• Fluent in English (written and verbal communication)
Working within project teams, the Quality Assurance Analyst works closely with development engineers, business analysts, and other Quality Assurance team members.
The QA will work on user stories analysis review, test case definition, test execution, test automation and defects reporting.
Given the nature of the trading systems, the majority of the work is related to back-end testing, mainly by simulating messages through the whole system (Internal tool for execution).
- Review user stories / features and provide estimates for QA effort
- Define test cases
- Execute test cases (either manual or automate them)
- Follow-up defects with dev team
- Report and escalate any topic that might block the team
- Review and maintain suit of regression tests
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Higher level academic technical qualification e.g. Bachelors in Computer Science or Equivalent.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Discipline, vitality, and adaptability.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Natural interest to discover how things work
- Ability to create, document, verify and execute component-level to user acceptance test plans and test cases.
- Ability to review requirements, specifications and identify gaps and inconsistencies.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience working with Linux is a plus.
- Interest in financial area / trading business is a plus.
- Being interested in “Trading” Business
- Implementing new functionalities in the complex Trading components
- Redesigning of existing submodules of the applications
- Producing clear and accurate documentation relative to implemented code
- Actively contributing to continuous code improvement
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- IT Engineer graduated with no or a few years of experience.
- Experience in one or several of the following languages: C, C++, Python, SQL, Bash, Shell
- Knowledge about Database design (relational or non-relational)
- Sound understanding of Linux operating systems.
- Excellent communication skills & team work.
- A very good level of English is required.
- Knowledge in Agile is a plus.
- Experience working with Continuous Integration is a plus.
Euronext is seeking to hire a Lawyer to work in-house to support the Euronext group with primary responsibilities to support the legal functions including but not limited to contract drafting and negotiation, drafting and filing organisational and Board documents, and providing general support to the Head of Legal. The lawyer will also bring assistance as regards corporate law impacts to the new initiatives being launched.
Main Targets and Responsibilities
As a Legal Counsel you will be:
• Drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts such as client/user, vendor/procurement, and non-disclosure agreements
• Ensuring that the functioning of the Board of Directors of the (French) entities in the Euronext group complies with the applicable legislation, regulations, corporate governance codes, the company’s articles of association and the rules and regulations issued pursuant thereto
• M&A legal support
• Identify items that need to be approved by the Board of Directors of the company
• Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters
• Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
Euronext is looking at the following profile:
• At least 6+ years of experience at a top law firm or in-house department
• Experience on corporate law matters
• Financial services experience helpful
• Experience drafting, negotiating and managing a wide range of commercial transactions
• Able to confidently research legal issues, interpret information and present summary of findings
As Market Analyst you will:
- Ensure the existence of a fair and orderly market for Euronext Cash markets (Equities, Bonds, ETF’s and Warrants & Certificates) ;
- Monitor / Alert: prevent and detect market manipulations or illegal trading practices through efficient market surveillance and report all suspicious cases to Member Compliance ;
- Run the platforms & tools: perform start of day and end of day checks on production and test (EUA) environments as well as taking care of continuous monitoring of services ;
- Incident management: identify, alert to IT departments and follow-up until resolution ;
- Track resolution of bugs linked to incidents and provide views on priority level ;
- Execute key tests on the new releases: sanity checks, tests of selected end-to-end functionalities
- Contribute in company projects: design, approval of specifications ;
- Business Acceptance / end user testing, prepare conformance test scripts, prepare operational readiness and participation to the Launch strategy ;
- Contribute to the quality of the service delivery by supporting implementation and tracking of SLAs and KPI ;
- Projects definition, delivery & implementation ;
- Functional and technical ownership customers’ facing applications, functional requirements. Making sure that operational services are properly delivered to clients, regulators and other stakeholders ;
- Continuous improvement of the department’s procedures and processes.
- 0 to 3 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: operations, data management, financial products management.
Education & Knowledge
- Master’s degree in finance or engineering or Grandes Ecoles (management or engineering) . Knowledge of financial markets is required knowing that there is an intense onboarding period during the first months
- Excellent structure and analytical skills and ability to think conceptually
- Rigor, curiosity and willingness to learn
- Capable of understanding and interpreting numbers and financial products pricing models
- Attention to detail while having the ability to see the big picture and have the right level of flexibility
- Proactive attitude during incidents or to contribute to the continuous improvement
- Integrity and confidentiality are key requirements for this role
- Strong verbal communication skills both internally and externally
- Good organizational skills and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Team player with ability to work in a virtual team across locations to achieve a common goal
- Experience in projects is a plus
- Conceptual knowledge of most of the following areas: Trade Lifecycle, Exchanges, Compliance, Cash & Derivatives products and Trading Procedures
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and French
Cash & Derivatives Department
Euronext operates an established listing and multi-asset trading business across 6 European markets, covering Paris, London, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dublin and Lisbon. The Cash and Derivatives Business Unit manages trading service offer for cash equities, equity derivatives, warrants and certificates.
As part of this departement, the Equities team is continuously optimising the market offering, fine-tuning tariffs and developing innovative new products that enable Euronext to compete effectively in the constantly evolving European market landscape.
To support the team, Euronext is seeking to recruit a financial markets professional to undertake market and product development activities for its Cash franchise. As a key member of the Equities team, the job holder will contribute to the implementation of the Cash strategy and to the management of the equity income cash P&L. The job holder will report directly to the Head of Core Market and will primarily be tasked with optimizing and defending the yield, market share and revenue of the franchise.
The Equities team is tasked with the following missions:
- Maximize the yield, market share and revenue of the Cash franchise
- Management of all liquidity/market making programmes
- Client relationship management with key stakeholders
- Business and Product development to ensure Euronext remains a Pan-EU leader in terms of
The Equity Analyst will inherit a suite of existing strategic projects related to customer strategy and trade execution and work on the implementation of these initiatives as well as being responsible for the monitoring of the franchise’s performance (revenues, yield and market share).
The Equity Analyst needs to have excellent communication skills and manage all stakeholders in the business development lifecycle. Client targets include buy side, sell side, liquidity providers, retail brokers, clearing members and vendors based in the continental Europe and UK.
The Equity Analyst will be responsible for the development, the management and the monitoring of key
projects of the Equities franchise. This is including but not limited to:
• Monitoring of the business environment: regulatory changes, competitive intelligence analysis
(new products, performance, potential differentiation etc.).
• Production of client/market reports and interact with the Quant researchers for internal and
external reviews of the Equity franchise performance.
• Monitoring of client performance (volumes, strategies) and associated reporting.
• Develop a network of contacts with trading clients, suppliers, regulators, policy makers and
the wider community to make sure they understand our latest developments and use them
• Work collaboratively with the transversal support teams including (a) the Statistics, Finance
and Legal teams to optimize pricing, analyse trading behaviours (b) the client Services function
to co-ordinate client engagement, (c) Project Management and IT to ensure successful
delivery of key initiatives.
• Make sure that customers are on boarded smoothly and are fully aware of changes.
• Produce the new / updated selling materials of the Euronext trading products.
· doing market research to identify areas of growth
Euronext is looking at the following profile:
• Strong analytical skills
• 3-5 years of financial markets experience with good understanding of Cash instruments, trading
platforms and workflows.
• Strong understanding of Equities, EU regulation (MiFID 1&2), execution, post trade, vendors and
• Good grasp of the workflow of equities order execution from the portfolio manager to the
• Results driven, tenacious, extremely good at building rapport with clients and ability to
confidently engage in detailed discussions about client needs across the value chain.
• Ability to clearly articulate complex issues both written and orally. Must be fluent in English and
French. (other languages are a plus)
• Rigorous, transparent and honest approach to work as well as high attention to detail are
• Strong personal leadership skills, entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivated.
Euronext Indices is the strategic business unit of Euronext responsible for the development, management and licensing of Euronext owned indices, 3rd party index calculation and partnership with other index providers / data vendors. The product offering includes national blue chip indices as well as indices tailored to meet the demands of investors looking for specific or enhanced market exposure at lower costs. In addition, Euronext Indices offers services to third parties wishing to out-source development and/or calculation of their own indices.
To complement our team of index structuring experts and to further expand our business, we are looking for a driven individual with relevant business experience and leadership capabilities. The primary focus of this role will be to develop new indices.
As Index structurer, the candidate will primarily be responsible for:
· index design work, including data mining & analysis, customer consultancy, modelling & back testing, rules building, drafting of marketing material and operational hand-off
· answering client requests (questions on the rules, compositions, mechanisms, data providers…)
· doing operational works such as requesting ISIN codes, making data vendor announcements, liaising with the data providers (Bloomberg, reuters…)
· preparing index presentations including financial metrics
· doing market research to identify areas of growth
The candidate will primarily be responsible for:
- index design work, including data mining & analysis, customer consultancy, modelling & back testing, rules building, drafting of marketing material and operational hand-off
- answering client requests (questions on the rules, compositions, mechanisms, data providers…)
- doing operational works such as requesting ISIN codes, making data vendor announcements, liaising with the data providers (Bloomberg, reuters…)
- preparing index presentations including financial metrics
Euronext is looking at the following profile:
. 2 to 4 years experience with indices and/or portfolio construction, either gained in financial product development or trading.
. Familiar with structured products and ETFs in particular.
. Combines strong quantitative skills and working knowledge of market data sources (Bloomberg, Reuters, Factset) with an ability to quickly absorb operational system knowledge, in order to translate customer needs into viable and commercially sound propositions.
The role involves doing desk research, sourcing of customer intelligence and delivery of index design consultancy for internal and external partners. The candidate has a hand-on approach and yet a team player who has the ability to communicate effectively. He or she must be willing to travel, mostly within Europe.
- First experience in indexing, portfolio construction, financial product development or trading
- First experience with IT systems and operational processes
- Working knowledge of market data sources (Bloomberg, Reuters, Factset)
- Experience in sales and relationship management is a plus
- Strong quantitative skills, in depth knowledge of Excel
- Hands-on approach
- Customer focused and commercially driven
- English: full professional proficiency is required
- Team player
- VBA/Python a plus
- Masters degree, preferably in economics or finance.
Full Time internship in the Listing department – Starting in September – Preferred Dutch speaker but not required
Euronext finds itself at the heart of the European financial ecosystem, in which it innovates, enables opportunities and facilitates economic growth. It manages the national stock exchanges of Belgium, France, Ireland, the Netherlands and Portugal, and is present in 10 countries.
Using advanced technology, Euronext provides companies aiming to grow and solidify their business a platform to access capital from an international pool of investors. Euronext actively focuses on bridging the gap between multiple actors (corporates, SMEs, (investment) banks, regulators, law firms, advisors) within the industry by taking a commercial, but cooperative approach towards challenges firms face worldwide on financial markets.
The Capital Market Analyst internship has the training you need to obtain in-depth experience in financial markets and boost your professional career in an international team of analysts.
The Listing department
The Listing department maintains relationships with all firms listed on Euronext Amsterdam and those contemplating an Initial Public Offering. Our direct mission is to provide clients insight into their position by covering their stock and evaluating their recent performance while pitching Euronext’s proposition as a pan-European stock exchange to companies ready to take the next step.
In the long-term, the Listing departments in all Euronext countries are promoting the utilization of financial markets through initiatives such as pre-IPO education workshops, post listing seminars for currently listed companies and selected events. In the Netherlands, Listing is currently collaborating with the entire Dutch ecosystem to enhance the environment for capital market access for SMEs.
As an analyst in the Listing department, you will work on ad-hoc projects directed by local forces in the department as well as broader initiatives executed with the Analysts located throughout Europe. Your responsibilities will be:
- Conducting economic, sector, market and company-specific research;
- Supporting the Head of Listing and account managers in preparation of their meetings and presentation materials, spanning the entire value chain;
- Producing market intelligence on the Dutch SME/start-up/scale-up landscape;
- Researching key movements in industry trends, investor activity, continental activity and global interconnectedness;
- Analysing and evaluating Euronext’s position relative to its competitors
- You currently are a student of Finance, Economics, Business Administration or a related field;
- You can demonstrate interest in and comprehension of international financial markets;
- You are detail-oriented and easily switch from quantitative to qualitative analysis;
- You are comfortable working in international teams;
- You are a self-starter, and possess over excellent communication skills;
- You are able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- You are fluent in English and preferably Dutch, other languages are a plus;
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Interested? The internship starts in September at our office in Amsterdam, Beursplein 5.
Euronext Market Services Department
Euronext Market Services (EMS) is Euronext’s operations department: It is the front line for Euronext Cash, Derivatives and Commodities business with three operational centres in Amsterdam, Paris and Dublin to ensure fair and orderly markets for all Cash, Derivatives and Commodities products, including Corporate Actions, Euronext Indices, Euronext Market Data, Member on boarding, Hosted Commercial Markets and Numbering. EMS staff and managers have access to all relevant EMS Cash and Derivatives business and technical monitoring tools and make use of integrated EMS tools and procedures across the EMS locations. EMS owns the service delivery to clients.
EMS is a preferred entry point for all talents willing to work in the Euronext or more broadly in the financial markets industry.
As EMS is leading or is involved in a large variety of strategic projects spanning from new products and services to digitalization, post-merger integration and transformation (robotics, data..), the Senior Project Manager will be leading the most critical projects for EMS, in direct relation with the Head of EMS.
Depending on the type of project he/she will be involved in:
- the definition of the business case and the approval process
- the design of the solution including benchmarking and analysis of market practices
- the execution phase
- the capitalization phase
Leveraging curiosity, structure and ability to be solution oriented, he/she will have the opportunity to quickly build knowledge and relations with all Euronext departments and geographies offering an ideal positioning for potential future senior roles within Euronext.
- The Senior Project Manager will be part of EMS management committee.
- Position is based in Paris and may require regular travel to the Amsterdam and potentially Dublin offices or any new Euronext offices.
Main Targets and Responsibilities
The role of the Senior Project Manager is to lead strategic projects for EMS. This includes the following responsibilities:
· Framing ideas and strategy into concrete and executable projects
· Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
· Pitching EMS projects to secure approvals and buy in
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Secure regulatory approval when needed
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
· Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders including regulators and third parties
· Attend the relevant governance instances and represent Head of EMS when needed
With this role, the Senior Project Manager will also create a strong network of contacts within the organization, offering an ideal positioning for potential future senior roles within Euronext.
Depending on the project, he/she will actively work with other departments:
- Data management
- Legal and regulation
Euronext is looking at the following profile:
· Structured and ability to master conceptual subjects
· Curiosity, willingness to learn
· Excellent organizational skills to ensure the efficient coordination of the teams
· Capability to coordinate, motivate and support members of teams across multiple parts of an organization and different level of seniority to deliver to the development of a strategy plan or project
· Ability to quickly master a subject and be able to challenge content & to quickly absorb new technology knowledge
· Team player with ability to work effectively in a changing team environment that demands a high degree of cooperation, flexibility, teaming and cross group responsiveness
· Tactical and operational vision with excellence cause & effect understanding
· Demanding, pragmatic when needed, flexible, adaptable and innovative in response to changing situations and demands
· Ability to clearly prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks and teams in parallel-organizational agility and credibility
· Ability to be synthetic and provide clear reports, good communication skills, skilled in translating ideas into clear communication, Communicates openly
· Excellent social/people skills required and team oriented
· Energetic and able to motivate
· Tenacity and decision making
· Demonstrating the highest standards of honesty and ethical behavior
· Avoids real or apparent conflicts of interest
· Shows consistency between words and actions
· Takes responsibility for own decisions and actions
· Challenges ideas that he/she believes are incorrect
Education & knowledge
· Master’s degree in finance or engineering or Grandes Ecoles (management or engineering) . Knowledge of financial markets is a plus but not mandatory
5-10 years’ experience in one or more of the following: project management, consulting, transformation
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
Environmental, Social and Governance
A responsible member of each community we operate in.