We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone, covering Belgium, France, Ireland, The Netherlands, Portugal and the UK. The Norwegian stock exchange and its clearing & settlement subsidiary, together operating as Oslo Børs VPS, joined Euronext on 17 June 2019. With close to 1,500 listed issuers worth €3.8 trillion in market capitalisation as of end March 2019, Euronext is an unmatched blue chip franchise that has 24 issuers in the Morningstar® Eurozone 50 Index℠ and a strong diverse domestic and international client base.
Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets and is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, Euronext also operates Euronext GrowthTM and Euronext AccessTM, simplifying access to listing for SMEs.
- Job Description
You will join the global Communication department responsible for overseeing events, media relations and employee communications. You will be primarily responsible for employee communication, working with the Head of Employee Engagement and in collaboration with an international team located in the company’s respective countries.
Your role will consist in the development and implementation of employee communication content & channels. This is a fantastic opportunity for students looking to gain valuable experience in editorial and internal communications, in an environment focused on the financing of businesses, working alongside a team at an international company.
Digital Channels & Collaborative tools
- Animate the internal enterprise social network (Yammer) and develop a community of ambassadors and KPIs to track adoption
- Help the End User Computing team evangelise the Microsoft O365 suite of collaborative tools (promote and educate staff on the use of Teams, Yammer, OneNote, etc.)
- Responsible for updating and creating intranet content
- Responsible for identifying, preparing and publishing articles for the intranet
- Responsible for writing and sending of company-wide newsletters and staff messages, as well as editing/proofreading documents in English
- Help roll out quarterly internal campaigns around the new company mindset
- Assist with content preparation for internal events (Town Halls, Management meetings)
- Handle relationship with graphics agency for HR, IT & internal comms deliverables, including production of videos for internal use
- Bac +4/5 or gap year (Communication, Journalism, Business)
- Must be fluent in English, with native-level writing skills; French is a definite plus
- Prior experience in Communication at an agency, company or external publication is a plus
- Rigorous, dynamic, curious and quick to react
- Excellent communication & analytical skills
- Independent and able to take initiative
- Familiarity with intranets and enterprise social networks is a plus
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with close than 1 500 listed issuers worth more than €3.9 trillion in market capitalisation as of end August 2019, an unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 26 issuers in the EURO STOXX 50® benchmark and a strong diverse domestic and international client base.
Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. Its total product offering includes Equities, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext operates regulated markets, Alternext and the Free Market; in addition it offers EnterNext, which facilitates SMEs’ access to capital markets.
- Job Profile
Euronext Indices is the strategic business unit of Euronext responsible for the development, management and licensing of Euronext owned indices, 3rd party index calculation and partnership with other index providers / data vendors. The product offering includes national blue chip indices as well as indices tailored to meet the demands of investors looking for specific or enhanced market exposure at lower costs. In addition, Euronext Indices offers services to third parties wishing to out-source development and/or calculation of their own indices.
We are looking for a motivated individual with relevant education and business experience. The primary focus of this role will be to support the team and help developing new indices.
- Key Accountabilities
The candidate will primarily be responsible for:
- Assisting the structuring team in the creation of new indices: relation with the clients, data providers and the data vendors, help on the selections, back tests, rules…
- Answering client requests (questions on the rules, compositions, mechanisms, data providers…)
- Automating some tasks on Excel (VBA),
Helping on diverse projects related to the IT platform, the regulatory environment, ESG indices.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
The successful candidate has a previous experience (internship) with the financial markets either gained in product development or operations.
He or she is familiar with structured products and ETFs in particular. The candidate combines good quantitative skills and working knowledge of market data sources (Bloomberg, Reuters, Factset) with an ability to quickly absorb operational system knowledge. The candidate has a hand-on approach and is a team player who has the ability to communicate effectively.
The role will evolve depending on the candidate capacities and commitment.
- Ongoing master degree, preferably in finance.
- First experience in the financial market (AM, front office, indexing…)
- Working knowledge of market data sources (Bloomberg, Reuters, Factset)
- Good quantitative skills, in depth knowledge of Excel
- Hands-on approach
- Team player
- Customer focused
- English: full professional proficiency is required
- VBA/Python a plus
Job Description Summary
The Continual Service Improvement Analyst - Trainee is responsible for the ongoing service improvement activities within the ICT service delivery lifecycle and looks for opportunities to improve the performance of services to deliver enhanced value to the business.
The selected candidate will be part of a team based in Porto covering all market operational hours (shift system in a 24/7 operation), and will work in a high-tech learning environment with colleagues across all Euronext locations.
He/She will act as an ITIL expert in the analysis and development of existing processes, procedures and methods to promote effective business and systems operations through standardization, improvement, simplification and discontinuance, and will establishe and maintain strong and productive relationships with key stakeholders ensuring that the service requirements of the business are understood and are incorporated into a framework of continuous improvement.
- Drives the continual improvement of ITIL processes by analyzing process performance data and measures, comparing process performance against performance targets, reporting process performance information, and recommending changes to processes, performance measures and/or targets to maximize process performance.
- Identifies and utilizes effective benchmarks to provide references against which Service management process performance can be effectively measured and evaluated.
- Evaluates processes to identify desired outcomes and process performance drivers.
- Performs detailed analysis of processes and identifies key measures of process performance for base lining and attainment of desired outcomes.
- Develops and documents CSI processes and procedures.
- Provides support and guidance to the technical teams as they implement service management policies.
- Understands advanced concepts and navigates the relationships between Processes, Process requirements, and business/IT management needs that are moderate to complex in nature which may span across multiple ITSM Processes.
- Maintain standard operating procedures (SOP) and job aids ensuring they are current and easily accessible.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Degree, CET or equivalent in a computer related subject;
- Enthusiasm combined with a collaborative attitude;
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English;
- An affinity with: O/S – Windows, Linux and/or Solaris; Database – MS SQL/Oracle; Monitoring Systems - Nagios; Network - Juniper/Cisco; Security – TCP/IP, TCPdump, Nessus, Snort.
- Knowledge: financial markets; Equities and Derivatives financial instruments (e.g. Futures, Options/Warrants); ITIL framework and processes. Scripting language (Shell/Perl/PHP/Python).
- A hands-on mentality and a structured way of working;
- The ambition and potential to develop a successful IT career;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Strong awareness and interest in technology;
- Superb problem solving skills;
- Experience in working effectively within a team and on your own;
- Excellent organizational skills.
As Custody Services Technician you will:
- Give support to the registration and cancellation of securities issues in the Centralized Securities Systems and to the management of Corporate Actions, namely dividends, interests, redemptions and capital changes;
- Give support to the settlement of securities, namely Over-the-Counter (OTC) transactions and market operations;
- Give support to the information management, namely the disclosure of Beneficial Owners;
- Manage contacts with Interbolsa Clients: Issuers and Financial Intermediaries, to clarify doubts and solve problems;
- Identify manual processes that can be automated and propose solutions for the implementation of more automated processes, namely the implementation of a more automated process for the registration and cancellation of warrants;
- Project Management: coordination, analyse, identification of the impacts and risks and propose solutions for the following projects:
- Shareholders Rights Directive (SRD) II - implementation of the SRD II requirements, namely in what concerns the Shareholders Identification and the electronic communication with Issuers;
- CSDR - Settlement Discipline – implementation of the penalty mechanism for the settlement fails;
- TARGET2-Securities (T2S) releases, the settlement platform developed by the Eurosystem;
- CSD Links – enhancement of the links with other CSDs already implemented, in order to allow the eligibility of new type of securities, and implementation of new links with other CSDs in order to attract new foreign securities for Interbolsa;
- T2-T2S Consolidation;
- Corporate Actions – implementation of new Corporate Actions events required by the implementation of the links with other CSDs, compliant with the harmonized standards and defined for the implementation of the Eurosystem Collateral Management System (ECMS).
Profile and Skills
Euronext is looking at the following profile:
- Knowledge of Capital markets and applicable legislation;
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English language (oral and written);
- Familiar with PC’s and standard office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.);
- Key skills: Responsible, Organization capacity, Accuracy, Communication skills, Teamwork, Tasks oriented, Customer Focus; Oriented for Operational Excellence;
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional experience in capital markets.
Education and Knowledge
- University degree or master's degree in Management, Economics, or equivalent (preferable)
Euronext operates a Funds listing and trading business across 3 European markets Paris, Amsterdam and Dublin. Funds is an area of considerable opportunity which Euronext will seek to develop by building strong relationships with the industry, strengthening resilience in our core business and developing new opportunities. Euronext currently provides an open-ended fund NAV trading service through Amsterdam, with a limited offering through Paris. The objective is to extend this service as well as broaden Euronext’s funds offering in the countries in which it operates.
Euronext is in pole position to pursue new opportunities in the Funds trading in Europe, as it is one of the few exchanges seeking to develop a franchise in the Asset Management industry.
Euronext seeks to invest in the recruitment of an experienced business development manager to develop the Euronext funds offering in France, as well as in other countries in which it operates. The role reports to the Head of Funds, who manages the P&L for these product lines with a team of business development/product management staff based in Paris and Dublin. The team is part of the Centre of Excellence for Debt & Funds listings and ETFs and works closely with the Cash Markets business at Euronext which also includes Equities, Structured Products and Fixed Income.
This role is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a motivated and proactive, self-starter to be involved in a growing business and be at the heart of transformation of the Funds industry. An individual with entrepreneurial flair will thrive on this project. It demands robust and credible knowledge of the Funds ecosystem as well a credible and strong profile within the industry. The role will combine functional expertise, product knowledge, client relationships and industry awareness and will therefore require a strong understanding of Funds, EU regulation, execution, post trade and trading technology.
· Engage with key industry participants to identify opportunities for Euronext to broaden and develop its funds offering in France and other European countries in which Euronext operates.
· Manage the development of new services from idea phase to delivery.
· Manage the ongoing relationships with Euronext clients, including asset managers and brokers.
· Represent Euronext at conferences and seminars relevant to the Euronext’s funds offering.
· Work with members of the Funds team to facilitate trading of Irish domiciled funds on EFS Paris
· Coordinate with and support the business development of other Euronext offerings in the funds space, e.g. Centevo, OPCVM 360
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
· 5 years plus experience in French asset management industry displaying strong industry awareness and credibility, displaying knowledge of key industry communities as well as infrastructures.
· Background in product / service business development with strong track record.
· Good understanding of secondary market in relation to trading, exchanges, financial markets, clearing, settlement, collateral and trading landscape in Europe (essential) and US (preferred).
· Excellent relationship management and sales capability.
· Strong client network within the French Asset Management industry and the capacity to demonstrate a structured approach and clear knowledge of the sales process to successfully develop Euronext’s funds offering in France.
· Product management experience in projects delivered with multiple client types including within strategic and / or commercial partnership structures.
· Strong client skills and the capacity to engage knowledgably in detailed discussions about client needs, the asset management industry and future product development.
· Pan European business experience – delivering products / services across multiple geographic locations.
· Excellent communication skills to manage all stakeholders in the sales and product development process.
· Entrepreneurial and self-motivated, as well as ability to work in teams and alone.
· Relevant professional qualification desirable.
· English and French are essential.
Managed by the SOC division within InfoSec, candidates in this position will find themselves exposed to and working with Cyberthreat Landscape, Security Controls improvement and Incident Handling activities.
With a broad spectrum of knowledge and subject matter expertise across all areas of Information Security candidates will operate within a pool of talented InfoSec Specialists supporting projects and initiatives as needed.
Candidates operating in this role will find themselves working alongside senior colleagues within the SOC division.
- The ability to quickly engage InfoSec challenges;
- Evaluate trending cyberthreats and promote prevention/detection measures;
- Critical analysis of existing security controls and promoting security improvements;
- Assisting with fine-tuning security controls;
- Assisting with Incident handling activities;
- The ability to handle, track, review, and orchestrate the tickets received by the SOC, ensuring that tickets are followed up with the appropriate division/staff within InfoSec.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience within the financial sector will be a considerable benefit;
- Security industry certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT, CEH, CHFI, will be a considerable benefit;
- Where no working security experience or industry certifications exists (university leaver, etc.), then a solid academic qualification within the Information Security field is a must;
- Analytical judgment and decision making skills;
- Good written and verbal communications skills;
- Good organisational skills;
- Must be able to deal positively with pressure;
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and security controls;
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and supporting infrastructure elements.
Euronext operates an established listing and multi-asset trading business across 6 European markets, covering Paris, London, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dublin and Lisbon. The Cash and Derivatives Business Unit manages trading service offer for cash equities, equity derivatives, warrants and certificates. These services generate revenues in excess of €200m per year.
Equities and Equity Derivatives team is continuously optimising the market offering, fine-tuning tariffs and developing innovative new products that enable Euronext to compete effectively in the constantly evolving European market landscape. The transformation has been driven by an exciting, passionate and dynamic team of experts to build strong relationships with the industry, strengthen resilience in our core business and to develop new opportunities. The team has a laser focus on P&L and individual accountability.
To support the team, Euronext is investing in the recruitment of a Product Development Manager to develop into an expert of Financial Derivatives products, taking ownership of the AEX index product franchise, and developing this range focusing on the institutional client flow. The new team member will be focusing on the Dutch markets and its market participants community so as to ensure the business competitiveness among a demanding and fast-growing environment. He/She will be the main point of contact for Euronext Financial Derivatives for the institutional client base in the Netherlands and will also take ownership of the relationships with the new Dutch entities recently created by the independent trading firms. The job holder will be tasked with providing competitive intelligence analysis and help optimise the core business as well as the new initiatives to fulfil the complex needs of a varied client base.
The job holder will have direct responsibility for optimising the revenues of core products based on NL national benchmark as well as developing the reach of suite of existing and new products targeting the Dutch intuitional players.
The individual needs to have excellent communication skills and manage all stakeholders in the product development lifecycle. Client targets include buy side, sell side, liquidity providers, clearing members and vendors based in the Netherlands.
Within this unit we are looking for a Product Manager willing to be in contact with clients, a highly motivated and talented individual, to be fully integrated in the team. His/her role will be to assist in the team’s marketing campaign and product development efforts and will be involved as a key part of our new initiative execution. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest for derivatives products and interest in gaining experience in both business and product development. The new recruit will interact on a daily basis with employees from various departments, the management team and clients, for which interpersonal skills are key.
- Manage product development to enhance the range of derivatives based on AEX index and other potential product targeting institutional investors buy side and sell side
- Assist in the development, management and monitoring of key projects, using product development / sales / project management skills.
- Extract value from existing product base combining yield management with competition analysis
- Support the team’s efforts to enhance the current futures and options product offering targeting the institutional clients based in the Netherlands
- Participate in the marketing campaign for our new product/service launches
- Close monitoring of the Financial Derivatives business (volumes traded, market share analysis) but also of the business environment: regulatory changes, competitive intelligence analysis (new products, performance, potential differentiation, etc.)
- Develop a network of contacts with trading clients, brokers, clearers and vendors based in the Netherlands
- Enhance Institutional Derivatives coverage in targeted geographical areas as for instance Germany
- Conduct weekly/monthly client activity analysis
- Communicate key statistics to clients on a regular basis
- Other ad-hoc analysis and projects to support the Institutional Derivatives team
You are our ideal candidate if you have:
- Technical knowledge of the equity derivatives instruments and markets.
- Existing experience within the Dutch financial community relying on an existing network of clients
- Good grasp of the workflow of derivatives order execution from buy side, to sell side, to the Exchange
- Results driven, tenacious, extremely good at building rapport with clients and ability to confidently engage in detailed discussions about client needs across the value chain
- Ability to clearly articulate complex issues both written and orally
- Strong personal motivation and sense of autonomy are crucial
- Rigorous, transparent and honest approach to work as high attention to detail are essential
- Fluent English is compulsory, French or other languages are a plus
- Social ability skills and strong team spirit are required
- Knowledge of Bloomberg is a plus
Under the supervision of the Senior Procurement staff, the Procurement Officer is responsible for performing the daily operational Procurement activities including negotiating prices, business and legal terms and conditions to generate savings and mitigate risks while respecting corporate policies and procedures.
• Perform Vendor analysis and reviews (incl. industry research and due diligence)
• Review/Control purchase requisitions (incl. support to Business to raise requisitions), in line with Procurement Policy
• Process PO’s and sends to vendors
• Manage contract administration (signature follow up, termination, archiving …)
• Participate in the production of Procurement KPI’s and key reports (weekly, monthly dashboards)
•Support the business in preparing RFP/tender documents and running the RPF process for new requirements where necessary
• Experience in procurement, negotiation/sourcing, vendor management and contract management
• Highly motivated, willing and able to learn, demonstrate initiative
• Well organized with strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong technical and communication skills
• Work well in teams with a strong attention to detail
• Demonstrable ability to work under pressure to support demanding deadlines
• Excellent English skills (written and spoken) and French skills (desirable)
• Experience of Microsoft Dynamics (D365) ERM system is highly preferable
The Financial controller is responsible for financial reporting, analysis and forecasting in coordination with other controlling teams in the organization to identify cost-saving measures and ensuring the sound financial functioning of the organization.
• Ensure accurate representation of Euronext business activities and presentation of the results to Business leads
• Monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis of results and presentation to Senior Management
• Analyses and provides financial information to recommend the appropriate action to management to meet targets
• Assist in the yearly budget process and monthly forecast
• Identification of KPI’s and metrics to improve usage of deployed resources
• Write additional financial reports and punctual analyses as needed
• Propose and implement cost optimization initiatives to meet financial targets, KPI’s reporting to recommend the appropriate actions to meet targets
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power Point
• Knowledge of Microsoft AX and Essbase software
• Capacity to think out of the box and to challenge the management team
• Self-starter who will thrive in an expanding work environment
• Responsible with a high level of accuracy
• Goal oriented
• Strong analysis skills
• Fluent in English (written and verbal communication)
Première Bourse paneuropéenne, Euronext couvre la Belgique, la France, les Pays-Bas, le Portugal et le Royaume-Uni. Créée en 2000, elle rassemble des marchés historiques qui remontent au début du XVIIe siècle. C’est aussi le principal opérateur de la zone Euro avec plus de 1 300 émetteurs représentant une capitalisation boursière totale de 3000 milliards d’euros, dont plus de 25 valeurs phares composant l’indice de référence EURO STOXX 50® et une clientèle nationale et internationale solide et diversifiée.
Euronext gère des marchés au comptant et dérivés réglementés et transparents, et propose une gamme complète de services pour répondre aux besoins des intervenants, de la facilitation des offres au public et de la fourniture de systèmes de négociation, à la commercialisation de données de marché. L’opérateur propose également des services de conservation et de règlement-livraison. Son offre recouvre des produits variés tels que les actions, les ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds), les warrants et certificats, les obligations, les dérivés sur actions, les dérivés sur matières premières et les indices. Euronext met également à profit son expertise en fournissant des solutions technologiques et des services administrés à des tiers.
ITS, département de l’IT d’Euronext, implémente de nombreux services basés sur sa toute nouvelle plateforme de trading temps réel : OPTIQ. OPTIQ est développé en C++11 et QT avec de fortes contraintes de modularité, de stabilité et de performance.
Le stagiaire interviendra principalement sur les missions suivantes (liste indicative et non exhaustive) :
Participation au développement des nouveaux services, s’appuyant sur un design innovant,
Conception de modules critiques,
Implémentation en C++11 ou QT de nouvelles fonctionnalités,
Rédaction de la documentation liée aux développements,
Participation active à l’amélioration de la qualité du software,
Travail au sein d’une équipe Agile dynamique et expérimentée
Profil recherché :
De formation bac +5 en Informatique (Ecole d'ingénieur, EPITECH, 42…) vous êtes à la recherche d’un stage en Développement.
Vous êtes en fin d’étude et cherchez un stage d’au moins 6 mois.
- Compétence forte en C++ 11 et développement sous Linux
- Bon relationnel – Rigueur
- Expression claire et précise
- Intérêt pour le fonctionnement des marchés boursiers
- Bonne maîtrise de l’anglais à l’oral comme à l’écrit
Merci de préciser sur votre CV et/ou dans une lettre de motivation votre projet de stage (technologies souhaitées, etc.).
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
Environmental, Social and Governance
A responsible member of each community we operate in.