Euronext Securities Careers
Euronext Securities vacancies
The resource will be involved in the following activities:
• Support the management of Product Development team in, market trend analysis, product requirement draft, analysis of client needs
• Support on request the Senior management or other business areas
Candidate Profile/ Key Skills
The ideal candidate has:
• Degree in Economics/Finance
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
• Team working attitude
• Good organizational skills
• Fluent English
To apply for this role, you must have:
- At least a bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or scientific disciplines
- Experience in PHP and/or Devops scripting, able to write code to automate processes and integrate different systems
- Knowledge of container/microservices architectures and ability to write or modify XML and JSON configuration files
- Ability to write or modify custom Java classes to define and transform message formats if necessary
- Flexibility and adaptability, able to work with different message formats and standards, as well as with external systems and applications
- Good business analysis skills, able to understand the requirements and needs of internal and external customers and translate them into technical solutions
- Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
It would be a plus to have:
- Previous experience with Message Hub or other messaging products
- Knowledge of the financial sector and its processes and regulations
- Knowledge of other European languages
In Euronext Risk Management team we're looking for a 9 months parental leave cover, preferably starting Sept. 1st 2023. In this role you will support our Head of Risk to follow up Euronext Securities Oslo risk management activities, including reporting to internal and external stakeholders. You will support our organization in proper operational risk management practices, in order to avoid threats (financial losses, reputational damage, service failures or compliance breaches) and to strike the right balance in pursue of business opportunities.
Contribute to ensure proper operational risk management activities in line with internal and external requirements and expectations from management and relevant stakeholders including the national financial authority and the central bank;
Assist in performing 2nd line of defense's independent risk assessments for business activities and projects and in developing and monitoring of key risk indicators;
Support the proper risk management reporting to senior management, CSD (central securities depository) Risk Committee and Board of Directors.
Master degree is required. Degrees in economics or engineering is preferred
2 to 3 years of experience, with previous operational risk management demonstrated
Knowledge of risk management best practices and standards/ frameworks like COSO ERM
Ability to discuss and challenge a risk in an approachable manner
Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels including senior executives, external stakeholders and authorities, both orally and in writing
Ability to work well on own initiative
Excellent analytic skills
Flexible and open to change
Fluency in English required
Knowledge of the CSD and/or stock exchange business is preferable as well as knowledge of relevant regulations in the finance industry is an advantage (e.g. CSDR for CSDs, MiFID II, Basel and Solvency regulations, etc.)
Haven't found what you were looking for among our open positions?
At Euronext Securities Copenhagen, we greatly appreciate applications. If you have not found a position that matches your interests and skills, do not hesitate to send us your open application.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Har du ikke fundet det, du søgte blandt vores åbne stillinger?
Hos Euronext Securities Copenhagen sætter vi stor pris på uopfordrede ansøgninger. Har du derfor ikke fundet en stilling, som matcher dine interesser og kompetencer, så tøv ikke med at sende os din uopfordrede ansøgning.
Vi ser frem til at modtage din ansøgning.
In this role, you will work closely with our business and techinal analyst teams as well with other members of our organisation to understand business requirements that drives the analysis and design of high quality technical solutions for our customers. As the customer is central to what we do the work you will deliver will be aligned to the company’s wider IT strategies and comply with the architectural standards.
In a nutshell, you will have complete involvement in the software development life cycle, by owning the responsibility of designing, coding and testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting software applications that are delivered by our business. You’ll have the oportunity to contribute to the long term product strategy by making continous improvement recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing one.
Additional activities may also include participation in team ceremonies, performance monitoring and testing sessions, code refactoring and advices on how to evolve our software.
You will support the Euronext Securities /Milan4U web platform, deployed in Italy, a system composed of: Customer frontend implemented on top of Open Text Content Server v21, a C# set of sites for U2B communication, a SOAP Layer for A2A communication and a backend core system based on Oracle 19 in charge of all data management. This system could be migrated in AWS cloud during next years.
Key responsibilities for this role are
• Analysis of business requirements and transform them in technical and development activities
• Follow the team guidelines regarding change management
• Ability to technically develop software solution based on Microsoft stack and, optionally on Java stack and deploy it in an AWS cloud environment
• Average RDBMS Oracle management skills within development environment
• Explain client requirements and proposed solutions to team members
• Create & review statistics to support client feedback and identify improvement opportunities
• Provide technical leadership and a technical escalation point for the team in maintaining and supporting product requirements
• Ensure basic knowledge transfer and support for all new joiners
• Handle individual and team’s project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
• Good attitude to team working
• Used to SCRUM Agile work
• Motivated and with a strong problem-solving attitude
• Innovative and creative thinking
• Integrity and open to diversity
• Fluent English, both written and spoken
• Knowledge of Software Engineering and Architectural principles
• Demonstrable experience on Microsoft .Net platform , C#, Visual Studio 2019 platforms or newer
• Strong Web development of Asp.Net experience (MVC is a plus)
• Used to work with Oracle 19 as development RDBMS with a very good PL/SQL knowledge
• Used to work with versioning tools (Team Foundation Server is the team technology and GIT)
• Experience on Open Text Content Server v21 or newer is very welcome
• Experience on PostgreSQL is very welcome
• Experience on AWS cloud development is welcome (Microservices, Containers, Cloud deployment)
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits.
The ideal candidate has:
- Significant existing knowledge and experience with business and functional analysis
- Deep and extensive knowledge of the post trade – securities area
- Possess strong knowledge of financial products, business processes within the Central Securities Depository scope
- 5+ year experience in similar position
- Knowledge of Settlement area and T2S platform
- Knowledge of Asset and Corporate Action management
- Preferably certification or knowledge of Scrum and Lean Six Sigma
- Team working, problem solving, proactive
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and spoken), Italian mother tongue
Euronext Securities Porto
Euronext Securities Porto is the leading entity in Portugal in post-trade services, offering integrated and flexible solutions at European level, operating as the Custody and Settlement Central Securities Depository (CSD), belonging to the EURONEXT Group and being compliant with:
- CSD Regulation (CSDR);
- The Portuguese Legislation on Capital Markets;
- The rules of the Portuguese Securities Market Commission (CMVM).
Euronext Securities Porto uses the most stringent international service and security standards and was one of the first CSDs to join the European settlement platform TARGET2-Securities and to obtain authorization to operate as a CSD in the context of CSDR.
Euronext Securities Porto Operations Department
The business operations department is responsible for the management of the Centralized Securities Systems and the Settlement Systems of Euronext Securities Porto.
The candidate for this position must, preferably, have a university degree or master's degree in Management, Economics, Law or equivalent (preferable) and good knowledge of the ISO 20022 messages for Shareholders Identification.
Euronext Securities Porto is looking for an Ancillary Services Analyst that:
- Manage and control the shareholders / beneficial holders’ identification requests.
- Support the development and implementation of the projects and improvements regarding shareholders / beneficial holders’ identification service.
- Manage the ISO 20022 messages for Shareholders Identification.
As an Ancillary Services Analyst you will:
- Identify improvements in the procedures regarding shareholders / beneficial holders’ identification.
- Manage and control the shareholders / beneficial holders identification requests.
- Monitor and follow up the answers of shareholders / beneficial holders identification requests.
- Support the development and implementation of the projects regarding shareholder / beneficial holders identification service.
- Provide clients support (Issuers and Financial Intermediaries) regarding shareholders / beneficial holders’ identification.
- Support the implementation of the standards, guidelines, market practices and improvement of the processes for the shareholders / beneficial holders’ identification.
- Manage the requests for the subscription of ISO 20022 messages for Shareholders Identification.
- Manage and coordinates the testing of all the updates and improvements in the system regarding shareholders / beneficial holders’ identification.
- Support the onboarding and setup of new clients.
- Prepare and perform audits to clients.
- Process compulsory acquisitions.
- Monitor and control the reconciliation processes.
- Prepare and update the operational documentation regarding the topics under its responsibility.
Profile and Skills
Euronext is looking at the following profile:
- Knowledge of Business Administration, Capital markets and applicable legislation.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (oral and written).
- Good knowledge of the ISO 20022 messages for Shareholders Identification.
- Familiar with PC’s and standard office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Key skills: Responsible, Organization capacity, Accuracy, Communication skills, Teamwork, Tasks oriented, Customer Focus.
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in capital markets.
Education and Knowledge
- University Degree in Management, Economics or equivalent (preferable)
Working at Euronext
Shape the future.
Grow in your career.