Euronext Equities News
From flagship blue chips to innovative small and midcaps
- The leading pan-European exchange with close to 1,930 listed issuers. Market capitalisation around €6.3 trillion (as of end December 2022).
- Unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 24 issuers in the EuroStoxx 50® Index
- Our flagship national indices include the AEX®, BEL 20®, CAC 40®, ISEQ 20®, OBX® and PSI 20®.
- From retail to large-in-scale products and services, complementing standard equity trading.
- Our Market Surveillance ensures fair and orderly markets, a secure environment for investors.
Source: Euronext Group
Matching investment needs
The hub for SME block trading
A pan-European MTF that helps you safely source unique Large-In-Scale liquidity, especially on SMEs.
Euronext Dark Large-In-Scale features on our Regulated Markets
A new source of hidden liquidity
Leverage existing hidden liquidity in one of the largest pools of liquidity in Europe.
Euronext’s Best of Book
The Best Execution service for retail investors
Provides the best prices available in Europe for retail investors’ equity orders, with price improvement from dedicated liquidity providers all within the Central Order Book
Euronext Global Equity Market
Sourcing value globally for retail investors
Euronext Global Equity Market 'GEM' (previously BIT GEM) is a one-stop-shop MTF meeting MiFID II best execution requirements and enabling retail investors to trade pan-European and US stocks.
- Trade a broader range of pan-European (Germany, Spain, Finland, Sweden, Austria, on top of Euronext countries) and US stocks
- Benefit from clearing and settlement in Euros, respectively by Euronext Clearing and Euronext Securities Milan
- Take advantage of Trading After Hours (TAH) - until 20:30 CET
- Get on-book liquidity thanks to the support of market makers
How to invest in stocks on Euronext?
Place your orders through broker firms that are members of the Euronext Cash Markets. These include the world’s largest investment banks and brokerages as well as national trading firms in the Euronext countries and worldwide.
Contact your broker today.
Euronext Equities Insights
As a leading pan-European exchange, it is our mission to set a level playing field for all and support investors and market participants in making their best execution choices.
To that goal, we provide quantitative research papers and market quality analysis for more transparency and insight on market trends and trading mechanisms.