INTERBOLSA obtained on October 28, 2019 the certification on the full compliance with ISO 27001:2013 standard requirements, with respect to the Information Security Management System in the following scope:
- Market settlement instructions;
- OTC settlement instructions, including DVP in EURO and FOP instructions.
ISO 27001 is the international standard, of reference, related to Information Security Management Systems composed of a set of requirements that aim to ensure the adequate risk management inherent to information security.
By obtaining this certification, INTERBOLSA reinforces and guarantees:
- The use of best international practices regarding Information Security Management Systems;
- Data protection, confidentiality, integrity and availability;
- An ongoing commitment to data protection and operational risk management.
On December 23, 2020 a recertification was carried out, valid until October 27, 2022.