Euronext announces its financial calendar for 2022
|Contacts Media||Contact Investor Relations|
|Amsterdam||+31 20 721 4133||Brussels||+32 2 620 15 50||+33 1 70 48 24 27|
|Dublin||+353 87 361 2380||Lisbon||+351 210 600 614|
|Milan||+39 02 72 42 62 12||Oslo||+47 41 69 59 10|
|Paris||+33 1 70 48 24 45|
Euronext announces its financial calendar for 2022
Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Lisbon, Milan, Oslo and Paris – 12 November 2021 –
Euronext, the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone, today announced its financial calendar for 2022, set as follows:
- Full-year 2021 results:
- Release on Thursday 10 February 2022, after market closing
- Analysts conference on Friday 11 February 2022, at 9.00am (CET)
- Quiet period from 21 January to 10 February 2022
- Q1 2022 results:
- Release on Tuesday 17 May 2022, after market closing
- Analysts conference on Wednesday 18 May 2022, at 9.00am (CEST)
- Quiet period from 27 April to 17 May 2022
- Annual General Meeting of Shareholders: Wednesday 18 May 2022, at 10.30am (CEST)
- H1 2022 results:
- Release on Thursday 28 July 2022, after market closing
- Analysts conference on Friday 29 July 2022, at 9.00am (CEST)
- Quiet period from 8 July to 28 July 2022
- Q3 2022 results:
- Release on Thursday 3 November 2022, after market closing
- Analysts conference on Friday 4 November 2022, at 9.00am (CET)
- Quiet period from 14 October to 3 November 2022
All corporate information on Euronext, such as its financial statements or its investors presentations, is available on Euronext’s website in the Investors’ section (https://www.euronext.com/investors)
|ANALYSTS & INVESTORS – email@example.com|
|Aurélie Cohen||+33 1 70 48 24 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Clément Kubiak||+33 1 70 48 26 email@example.com|
Euronext is the leading pan-European market infrastructure, connecting local economies to global capital markets, to accelerate innovation and sustainable growth. It operates regulated exchanges in Belgium, France, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway and Portugal. With close to 1,920 listed issuers and around €6.5 trillion in market capitalisation as of end September 2021, it has an unmatched blue-chip franchise and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets, one of Europe’s leading electronic fixed income trading markets and is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, it also operates a number of junior markets, simplifying access to listing for SMEs. Euronext provides custody and settlement services through central securities depositories in Denmark, Italy, Norway and Portugal.
For the latest news, go to euronext.com or follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/euronext) and LinkedIn (linkedin.com/euronext).
- This press release is for information purposes only: it is not a recommendation to engage in investment activities and is provided “as is”, without representation or warranty of any kind. While all reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the content, Euronext does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. Euronext will not be held liable for any loss or damages of any nature ensuing from using, trusting or acting on information provided. No information set out or referred to in this publication may be regarded as creating any right or obligation. The creation of rights and obligations in respect of financial products that are traded on the exchanges operated by Euronext’s subsidiaries shall depend solely on the applicable rules of the market operator. All proprietary rights and interest in or connected with this publication shall vest in Euronext. This press release speaks only as of this date. Euronext refers to Euronext N.V. and its affiliates. Information regarding trademarks and intellectual property rights of Euronext is available at www.euronext.com/terms-use.
- © 2021, Euronext N.V. - All rights reserved.
- The Euronext Group processes your personal data in order to provide you with information about Euronext (the "Purpose"). With regard to the processing of this personal data, Euronext will comply with its obligations under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR”), and any applicable national laws, rules and regulations implementing the GDPR, as provided in its privacy statement available at: www.euronext.com/privacy-policy. In accordance with the applicable legislation you have rights with regard to the processing of your personal data: for more information on your rights, please refer to: www.euronext.com/data_subjects_rights_request_information. To make a request regarding the processing of your data or to unsubscribe from this press release service, please use our data subject request form at connect2.euronext.com/form/data-subjects-rights-request or email our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org .