Euronext announces its financial calendar for 2020
|CONTACT - Media:||CONTACT - Investor Relations:|
|+353 1 617 4221 |
+47 22 34 17 40
EURONEXT ANNOUNCES ITS FINANCIAL CALENDAR FOR 2020
Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Lisbon, London, Oslo and Paris – 22 November 2019 – Euronext, the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone, today announced its financial calendar for 2020, set as follows:
- Full-year 2019 results:
- Release on Wednesday 12 February 2020, after market closing
- Analysts conference on Thursday 13 February 2020, at 9.00am (CET)
- Quiet period from 22 January to 12 February 2020
- Q1 2020 results:
- Release on Wednesday 13 May 2020, after market closing
- Analysts conference on Thursday 14 May 2020, at 9.00am (CET)
- Quiet period from 22 April to 13 May 2020
- Annual General Meeting of Shareholders: Thursday 14 May 2020, at 10.30am (CET)
- Q2 2020 results:
- Release on Wednesday 29 July 2020, after market closing
- Analysts conference on Thursday 30 July 2020, at 9.00am (CET)
- Quiet period from 8 July to 29 July 2020
- Q3 2020 results:
- Release on Thursday 5 November 2020, after market closing
- Analysts conference on Friday 6 November 2020, at 9.00am (CET)
- Quiet period from 15 October to 5 November 2020
All corporate information on Euronext, such as its financial statements or its investors presentations, is available on Euronext’s website in the Investors’ section (https://www.euronext.com/investors)
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone, covering Belgium, France, Ireland, The Netherlands, Portugal and the UK. The Norwegian stock exchange and its clearing & settlement subsidiary, together operating as Oslo Børs VPS, joined Euronext on 14 June 2019. With 1,476 listed issuers worth €4.0 trillion in market capitalisation as of end September 2019, Euronext is an unmatched blue chip franchise that has 26 issuers in the Morningstar® Eurozone 50 Index℠ and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets and is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, Euronext also operates Euronext GrowthTM and Euronext AccessTM, simplifying access to listing for SMEs.
For the latest news, find us on Twitter (twitter.com/euronext) and LinkedIn (linkedin.com/euronext).
This press release is for information purposes only and is not a recommendation to engage in investment activities. This press release is provided "as is" without representation or warranty of any kind. While all reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the content, Euronext does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. Euronext will not be held liable for any loss or damages of any nature ensuing from using, trusting or acting on information provided. No information set out or referred to in this publication July be regarded as creating any right or obligation. The creation of rights and obligations in respect of financial products that are traded on the exchanges operated by Euronext`s subsidiaries shall depend solely on the applicable rules of the market operator. All proprietary rights and interest in or connected with this publication shall vest in Euronext.
This press release speaks only as of this date. Euronext refers to Euronext N.V. and its affiliates. Information regarding trademarks and intellectual property rights of Euronext is located at www.euronext.com/terms-use.
© 2019, Euronext N.V. - All rights reserved.
The Euronext Group processes your personal data in order to provide you with information about Euronext (the "Purpose"). With regard to the processing of these personal data, Euronext will comply with its obligations under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR”), and any applicable national laws, rules and regulations implementing the GDPR as provided in its privacy statement available at: www.euronext.com/privacy-policy.
In accordance with the applicable legislation you have rights as regard to the processing of your personal data:
- for more information on your rights, please refer to: www.euronext.com/data_subjects_rights_request_information,
- for any request regarding the processing of your data or if you want to unsubscribe from Euronext press releases, please use our data subject request form https://connect2.euronext.com/form/data-subjects-rights-request or email our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com .