Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Lisbon, Oslo and Paris – 24 November 2020 – Euronext today announced the 2021 trading days for its markets in Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Lisbon, Oslo and Paris.
The Euronext Cash Markets, Euronext Block, and the Euronext Derivatives Markets will be open Monday to Friday throughout 2021 except on the following days:
- Friday 1 January 2021 (New Year’s Day)
- Wednesday 31 March 2021 (Oslo Børs half trading day on Wednesday before Easter)
- Thursday 1 April 2021 (Oslo Børs closed: Maundy Thursday)
- Friday 2 April 2021 (Good Friday)
- Monday 5 April 2021 (Easter Monday)
- Monday 3 May 2021 (Euronext Dublin closed: May Day)
- Thursday 13 May 2021 (Oslo Børs closed: Ascension Day)
- Monday 17 May 2021 (Oslo Børs closed: Constitution Day)
- Monday 24 May 2021 (Oslo Børs closed: Whit Monday)
- Monday 27 December 2021 (Euronext Dublin closed: substitute for Christmas Day)
- Tuesday 28 December 2021 (Euronext Dublin closed: substitute for St Stephens Day / Boxing Day)
On Friday 24 December 2021 (Christmas Eve) and on Friday 31 December 2021 (New Year’s Eve), trading will be half day trading with the exception of Oslo Børs, which will be closed for the entire day. Closing hours for other markets will be as follows:
- On the Euronext Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon and Paris Cash Markets, all instruments will close by 14:05 CET (Warrants & Certificates will close at 13:55 CET)
- On Euronext Dublin, all instruments will close:
- For Equities between 13:28-13:30 CET (12:28-12:30 Dublin time)
- For ETFs at 14:00 CET (13:00 Dublin time).
- Contracts on the Derivatives Markets will close at various times, starting at 13:55 CET.
As some other markets have not yet published their trading schedules for next year, more detailed information on the trading of relevant derivatives contracts and Euronext Block will be published in due course. Information can also be found at euronext.com/trading-calendars-hours and at connect2.euronext.com/resources/trading-hours-holidays.