Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, London and Paris – 20 October 2017 – Euronext today announced the 2018 trading days for its markets in Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, London and Paris.
Euronext’s Cash and Derivatives markets will be open Monday to Friday throughout 2018 except on the following days:
- Monday 1 January 2018 (New Year’s Day)
- Friday 30 March 2018 (Good Friday)
- Monday 2 April 2018 (Easter Monday)
- Tuesday 1 May 2018 (Labour Day)
- Tuesday 25 December 2018 (Christmas Day)
- Wednesday 26 December 2018 (Boxing Day)
On Monday 24 December 2018 (Christmas Eve) and on Monday 31 December 2018 (New Year’s Eve), trading on the Cash markets will be half day trading, with all instruments closing by 14:05 CET. Contracts on the Derivatives markets will close at various times, commencing at 13:55 CET.