Amsterdam - 31 March 2016 – Euronext today announced that its Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on Thursday 12 May 2016 at 10.30 a.m. CET, at Beursplein 5, 1012 JW Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Presentation of the Chief Executive Officer (discussion item)
Annual report 2015
a. Explanation of the implementation of the remuneration policy (discussion item)
b. Explanation of policy on additions to reserves and dividends (discussion item)
c. Proposal to adopt the 2015 financial statements (voting item 1)
d. Proposal to adopt a dividend of EUR 1.24 per ordinary share (voting item 2)
e. Proposal to discharge the members of the Managing Board in respect of their duties performed during the year 2015 (voting item 3)
f. Proposal to discharge the members of the Supervisory Board in respect of their duties performed during the year 2015 (voting item 4)
Composition of the Supervisory Board
a. Appointment of Kerstin Günther as a member of the Supervisory Board (voting item 5)
b. Appointment of Dick Sluimers as a member of the Supervisory Board (voting item 6)
Composition of the Managing Board
a. Appointment of Maria João Borges Carioca Rodrigues as a member of the Managing Board (voting item 7)
- Authorisation of the granting of rights to French beneficiaries to receive shares under the French law n°2015-990 of 6 August 2015 (voting item 8)
- Proposal to appoint the external auditor (voting item 9)
Proposal to designate the Managing Board as the competent body:
a. to issue ordinary shares (voting item 10); and
b. to restrict or exclude the pre-emptive rights of shareholders (voting item 11)
- Proposal to authorise the Managing Board to acquire ordinary shares in the share capital of the company on behalf of the company (voting item 12)
- Any other business
The proposed appointments of Kerstin Günther and Dick Sluimers to the Supervisory Board and of Maria João Borges Carioca Rodrigues to the Managing Board are each subject to the condition precedent that the requisite regulatory approvals will have been obtained and effective immediately upon receipt of the requisite regulatory approvals.
Arnoud de Pret and Jan-Michiel Hessels will retire from the Supervisory Board immediately after the AGM.
The AGM will be conducted in English.
Pursuant to Dutch law and Euronext N.V.’s Articles of Association, the persons who will be considered as entitled to attend and vote at the AGM are those persons who are registered as such in the administrations held by their financial intermediaries (the "Shareholders") on Thursday 14 April 2016 after processing of all settlements on that date (the “Registration Date”).
The AGM Documentation (i.e. this convening notice, the agenda and the explanatory notes thereto including the information on the persons to be appointed to the Supervisory Board in accordance with article 2:142 paragraph 3 of the Dutch Civil Code, as well as the Annual Report 2015) is available:
- at the registered office of Euronext N.V.: Beursplein 5, 1012 JW Amsterdam, The Netherlands
at the following addresses :
– in Belgium: Euronext, Rue du Marquis, 1, bte 1 / Markiesstraat 1, b1, 1000 Bruxelles / 1000 Brussel, Belgium
– in France: Euronext, 14, place des Reflets, 92054 Paris La Défense Cedex, France
– in Portugal: Euronext, Av. da Liberdade, n.º 196 - 7º, 1250-147 Lisboa, Portugal
- on Euronext’s website https://www.euronext.com/investors/general-meetings
- at BNP PARIBAS Securities Services CTS Assemblées Générales – 9 rue du Débarcadère 93761 Pantin Cedex, France - + 33 1 57 43 02 30
Managing Board and Supervisory Board of Euronext N.V.
Beursplein 5, 1012 JW Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce, under number 60234520
Lisbon +351 210 600 614
Paris +33 1 70 48 24 43
CONTACT - Investor Relations: +18.104.22.168.24.17