This page is available in multiple languages
Select Language

Listing on Alternext of Miliboo


Guillaume Lachenal, CEO of Miliboo, closes the European trading day in Paris.

Established in 2005, Miliboo is a major player on the internet.  Miliboo creates and sells flexible customized designer furniture and their speciality is their guaranteed delivery anywhere in France within 24 to 72 hours.  The company declares turnover of €14.2M for 2014-2015, a year-on-year increase of 38%, of which 85% was generated in France and the other 15% in Europe.