40th anniversary listing SEB
Groupe SEB celebrated the 40th anniversary of the SEB share listing and opened the European trading day in Paris
Commemorating the day Groupe SEB went public, Thierry de La Tour d'Artaise, Chairman & CEO, outlined the milestones of the Group’s development and reaffirmed its confidence in the future.
Groupe SEB celebrated the 40th anniversary of the SEB share listing and opened the European trading day in Paris.
Commemorating the day Groupe SEB went public, Thierry de La Tour d'Artaise, Chairman & CEO, rang the bell that opens the European financial markets.
An opportunity for the world leader in small domestic equipment to trace the main stages of its development and confirm its confidence in the future.
For more than 40 years, Groupe SEB has implemented a business model which emphasizes growth, both organic and external, as well as competitiveness. This strategy, based on the balance of its strengths, allowed to the Group to progressively develop its business and to turn a visionary approach to the trade into tangible, innovative solution, bringing progress to consumers and creating value for the Group:
- A culture of innovation, constantly maintained and renewed, which is the keystone in its offensive product policy,
- An unrivalled portfolio of powerful, differentiated and complementary brands, allowing the Group a coverage of all market segments, worldwide
- Uninterrupted international development, which reflects today in its vast global presence in both mature and emerging markets,
- A diversified commercial approach, combining both distribution formats and networks that exist, modern and traditional, off line and online, to ensure the most comprehensive market coverage,
- A unique Industry expertise and technological know-how guaranteeing the best market standards in terms of quality and service to customers and consumers.
Find out more about Groupe SEB on www.groupeseb.com