Euronext Annual General Meeting results
|CONTACT - Media:||CONTACT - Investor Relations:|
EURONEXT ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING RESULTS
Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Lisbon, London and Paris – 16 May 2019 – Euronext today announced that, in its Annual General Meeting (AGM) that took place today, all the items on the updated agenda were approved.
These items were as follows:
1. Proposal to adopt the 2018 financial statements
2. Proposal to adopt a dividend of EUR 1.54 per ordinary share
3. Proposal to discharge the members of the Managing Board in respect of their duties performed during the year 2018
4. Proposal to discharge the members of the Supervisory Board in respect of their duties performed during the year 2018
6. Re-appointment of Jim Gollan as a member of the Supervisory Board
7. Re-appointment of Maurice van Tilburg as a member of the Managing Board
8. Appointment of Isabel Ucha as a member of the Managing Board
9. Proposal to approve the acquisition by Euronext N.V. of up to 100% of the issued share capital of Oslo Børs VPS Holding ASA
10. Proposal to appoint the external auditor
11. Proposal to designate the Managing Board as the competent body to issue ordinary shares
12. Proposal to designate the Managing Board as the competent body to restrict or exclude the pre-emptive rights of shareholders
13. Proposal to authorise the Managing Board to acquire ordinary shares in the share capital of the company on behalf of the company
As a reminder, the payment of the annual dividend will occur on 24 May 2019, with ex-dividend on 22 May and record date on 23 May.
Pauline Bucaille: +33 1 70 48 24 41 firstname.lastname@example.org
Analysts & investors
Aurélie Cohen: +33 1 70 48 24 17 email@example.com
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone, covering Belgium, France, Ireland, The Netherlands, Portugal and the UK. With 1,300 listed issuers worth €3.5 trillion in market capitalisation as of end March 2019, Euronext is an unmatched blue chip franchise that has 24 issuers in the Morningstar® Eurozone 50 Index℠ and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets and is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities ,FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, Euronext also operates Euronext GrowthTM and Euronext AccessTM, simplifying access to listing for SMEs.
For the latest news, find us on Twitter (twitter.com/euronext) and LinkedIn (linkedin.com/euronext).
This press release is for information purposes only and is not a recommendation to engage in investment activities. This press release is provided “as is” without representation or warranty of any kind. While all reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the content, Euronext does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. Euronext will not be held liable for any loss or damages of any nature ensuing from using, trusting or acting on information provided. No information set out or referred to in this publication may be regarded as creating any right or obligation. The creation of rights and obligations in respect of financial products that are traded on the exchanges operated by Euronext’s subsidiaries shall depend solely on the applicable rules of the market operator. All proprietary rights and interest in or connected with this publication shall vest in Euronext.
This press release speaks only as of this date. Euronext refers to Euronext N.V. and its affiliates. Information regarding trademarks and intellectual property rights of Euronext is located at www.euronext.com/terms-use.
© 2019, Euronext N.V. - All rights reserved.
The Euronext Group processes your personal data in order to provide you with information about Euronext (the "Purpose"). With regard to the processing of these personal data, Euronext will comply with its obligations under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR”), and any applicable national laws, rules and regulations implementing the GDPR as provided in its privacy statement available at: https://www.euronext.com/en/privacy-policy.
In accordance with the applicable legislation you have rights as regard to the processing of your personal data:
- for more information on your rights, please refer to: https://www.euronext.com/data_subjects_rights_request_information,
- for any request regarding the processing of your data or if you want to unsubscribe to this press release, please use our data subject request form https://connect2.euronext.com/form/data-subjects-rights-request or email our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org .