Extraordinary General Meeting 8/10/2019
An Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) of Euronext N.V. was held on Tuesday 8 October 2019 at 11.00 a.m. CET at the offices of Euronext N.V. at Beursplein 5, 1012 JW Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
All the items on the updated agenda were approved. These items were as follows:
- Appointment of Nathalie Rachou as a member of the Supervisory Board
- Appointment of Morten Thorsrud as a member of the Supervisory Board
- Re-appointment of Stéphane Boujnah as a member of the Managing Board
- Appointment of Håvard Abrahamsen as a member of the Managing Board
- Appointment of Simone Huis in ‘t Veld as a member of the Managing Board
- Proposal to amend the remuneration policy
The agenda to the EGM and the explanatory notes thereto, as well as other EGM documentation, an overview of the voting results and the minutes of the meeting can be found below.