Miliboo s'introduit sur Alternext


€5.1 million raised; market capitalisation €20.3 million 

Paris – 15 December 2015 – EnterNext, the Euronext subsidiary dedicated to promoting and growing the market for small and medium-sized companies (SMEs), today announced the listing of online furniture retailer Miliboo on Alternext in Paris.
Founded in 2005, Miliboo creates and sells customized designer furniture in eight European countries (France, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Belgium and Luxembourg). There are over 2,500 own-brand, competitively priced items on its e-commerce site and at its “Milibootik”, a physical store at 100, rue Réaumur in Paris. In just a few years, Miliboo has successfully built a brand that has attracted over 190,000 customers.
Miliboo (ticker symbol: ALMLB) was listed through the admission to trading of the 4,827,193 common shares making up its equity, including 1,212,886 new shares issued as part of a Global Offering .

The admission price and issue price of Miliboo was set at €4.21 per share. Market capitalisation on the day of listing was €20.3 million, and the operation raised a total €5.1 million.

Guillaume Lachenal, Chairman and CEO of Miliboo, said: “We want to extend heartfelt thanks to the institutional and individual investors that have joined us for listing. And we also want to thank the longstanding shareholders for their active and unstinting support, and for sharing our strategy of bold growth. Our IPO has raised over €5 million, giving us the financial resources we need to step up our expansion in France and elsewhere in Europe.

Eric Forest, Chairman and CEO of EnterNext added: “We are delighted to welcome Miliboo to Alternext. Listing offers this online furniture business an outstanding growth opportunity, raising both its profile and the capital it needs to pursue growth in Europe. Miliboo will be able to use the range of services that EnterNext has put in place to raise innovative companies’ visibility with investors.

Established in 2005, Miliboo is a major player on the internet, creating and selling flexible, customized designer furniture. Its speciality is guaranteed delivery anywhere in France within 24 to 72 hours. The company reported revenue of €14.2m for 2014-2015, a year-on-year increase of 38%, with 85% generated in France and the other 15% in the rest of Europe.

Press Release Footer

About Euronext 
Euronext is the leading pan-European market infrastructure, connecting European economies to global capital markets, to accelerate innovation and sustainable growth. It operates regulated exchanges in Belgium, France, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway and Portugal. With more than 1,900 listed issuers and around €6.5 trillion in market capitalisation as of end June 2023, it has an unmatched blue-chip franchise and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets, one of Europe’s leading electronic fixed income trading markets and is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. The Group provides a multi-asset clearing house through Euronext Clearing, and custody and settlement services through Euronext Securities central securities depositories in Denmark, Italy, Norway and Portugal. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, it also operates a number of junior markets, simplifying access to listing for SMEs.  
For the latest news, follow us on Twitter ( and LinkedIn (

This press release is for information purposes only and is not a recommendation to engage in investment activities. This press release is provided “as is” without representation or warranty of any kind. While all reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the content, Euronext does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. Euronext will not be held liable for any loss or damages of any nature ensuing from using, trusting or acting on information provided. No information set out or referred to in this publication may be regarded as creating any right or obligation. The creation of rights and obligations in respect of financial products that are traded on the exchanges operated by Euronext’s subsidiaries shall depend solely on the applicable rules of the market operator. All proprietary rights and interest in or connected with this publication shall vest in Euronext.

This press release speaks only as of this date. Euronext refers to Euronext N.V. and its affiliates. Information regarding trademarks and intellectual property rights of Euronext is located at

© 2023, Euronext N.V. - All rights reserved.