Amsterdam - 15 September 2015 – Euronext today announced that an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) will take place on Tuesday 27 October 2015 at 10am CET at Beursplein 5, 1012 JW Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The Agenda for the meeting is as follows:
Composition of the Managing Board
a. Appointment of Stéphane Boujnah as a member of the Managing Board (voting item 1)
The meeting will be conducted in English.
Pursuant to Dutch law and Euronext N.V.’s Articles of Association, the persons who will be considered as entitled to attend and vote at the EGM are those persons who are registered as such in the administrations held by their financial intermediaries (the "Shareholders") on Tuesday 29 September 2015, after processing of all settlements on that date (the “Registration Date”).
The EGM Documentation (i.e. the agenda and the explanatory notes thereto) is available:
- at the registered office of Euronext N.V.: Beursplein 5, 1012 JW Amsterdam, The Netherlands
at the following addresses :
– in Belgium: Euronext, Rue du Marquis, 1, bte 1 / Markiesstraat 1, b1, 1000 Bruxelles / 1000 Brussel, Belgium
– in France: Euronext, 14, place des Reflets, 92054 Paris La Défense Cedex, France
– in Portugal: Euronext, Av. da Liberdade, n.º 196 - 7º, 1250-147 Lisboa, Portugal
- on Euronext’s website https://www.euronext.com/investors/general-meetings
- at BNP PARIBAS Securities Services CTS Assemblées Générales – 9 rue du Débarcadère 93761 Pantin Cedex, France - + 33 1 57 43 02 30
Managing Board and Supervisory Board of Euronext N.V.
Beursplein 5, 1012 JW Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce, under number 60234520