Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Lisbon, London, Oslo and Paris – 8 October 2019 – Euronext today announced that, in its Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) that took place today, all the items on the agenda were approved.
These items were as follows:
- Appointment of Nathalie Rachou as an independent member of the Supervisory Board
- Appointment of Morten Thorsrud as an independent member of the Supervisory Board
- Re-appointment of Stéphane Boujnah as a member of the Managing Board and CEO
- Appointment of Håvard Abrahamsen as a member of the Managing Board
- Appointment of Simone Huis in ‘t Veld as a member of the Managing Board
- Amendment of the remuneration policy
The detailed results of the voting will be made available on Euronext’s website www.euronext.com/en/investor-relations/shareholder-meetings.
Analysts & investors