Brussels, 13 January 2014– Euronext Brussels, a wholly owned subsidiary of IntercontinentalExchange Group (NYSE: ICE), at its New Year’s reception held today, granted awards to listed companies and to members related to their performance in 2013.
List of awards:
- Best BEL 20 Performer: KBC
- Best BEL Mid Performer: Melexis
- Best BEL Small Performer: Punch International
- Best Alternext Performer: Pairi Daiza
- Best Free Market Performer: SV Patrimonia
- No.1 Equity Finance House: KBC Securities
- No.1 Bond Finance House: Belfius
- No.1 Brokerage House Cash market: Morgan Stanley
- No.1 Brokerage House EnterNext: KBC Securities
- No.1 Liquidity Provider EnterNext: Bank Degroof
- No.1 Brokerage House Derivatives Market: KBC Securities
- No.1 Liquidity Provider Derivatives Market: All Options
These awards are based exclusively on measurable figures.
Performance for listed companies means the highest return (price increase + dividend) within the indicated peer group over the year 2013.
Finance House awards are based on the number of equity/bond issues listed on our markets for the period under review, taking into account the size of the issue and the role of the member in the syndicate.
The No.1 Trading House and Brokerage House awards were granted to the members who accounted for the highest volumes on the Euronext Brussels securities market in the respective segments.
The No.1 Liquidity Provider Enternext award is granted to the member who accounted for the highest liquidity providing volume on Enternext companies (market cap < 1 billion €).
The No.1 Derivatives House awards were granted to the members who accounted for the highest number of contracts traded as broker and as market maker respectively on the Brussels derivatives market.
This was 2013 - 2014 : Another challenging year - Euronext Brussels Awards 2013 - Prof.dr. Lutgart Van den Berghe