Amsterdam - 25 March 2015– Euronext today announced that its Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take placeo n Wednesday 6 May 2015 at 2.30 p.m. CET, at Beursplein 5, 1012 JW Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The Agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Presentation of the Chief Executive Officer (discussion item)
Annual report 2014
- Explanation of the implementation of the remuneration policy (discussion item)
- Explanation of policy on additions to reserves and dividends (discussion item)
- Proposal to adopt the financial statements (voting item 1)
- Proposal to adopt a dividend of EUR 0.84 per ordinary share (voting item 2)
- Proposal to discharge the members of the Managing Board in respect of their duties performed during the year 2014 (voting item 3)
- Proposal to discharge the members of the Supervisory Board in respect of their duties performed during the year 2014 (voting item 4)
Composition of the Supervisory Board
- Appointment of Ramon Fernandez as a member of the Supervisory Board (voting item 5)
- Appointment of Jim Gollan as a member of the Supervisory Board (voting item 6)
Composition of the Managing Board
- Appointment of Maurice van Tilburg as a member of the Managing Board (voting item 7)
- Proposal to amend the remuneration policy (voting item 8)
- Proposal to appoint the external auditor (voting item 9)
Proposal to designate the Managing Board as the competent body:
- to issue ordinary shares (voting item 10); and
- to restrict or exclude the pre-emptive rights of shareholders (voting item 11)
- Proposal to authorise the Managing Board to acquire ordinary shares in the share capital of the company on behalf of the company (voting item 12)
- Any other business
The proposed appointment of Ramon Fernandez and Jim Gollan to the Supervisory Board is subject to the condition precedent that the requisite regulatory approvals will have been obtained and effective immediately upon receipt of the requisite regulatory approvals. The requisite regulatory approvals with regard to the proposed appointment of Maurice van Tilburg to the Managing Board have already been obtained.
André Bergen and Philippe Oddo will retire from the Supervisory Board immediately after the AGM.
The AGM will be conducted in English.
Pursuant to Dutch law and Euronext N.V.’s Articles of Association, the persons who will be considered as entitled toattend and vote at the AGM are those persons who are registered as such in the administrations held by their financialintermediaries (the "Shareholders") on Wednesday8April 2015 after processing of all settlements on that date (the “Registration Date”).
The AGM Documentation (i.e. the agenda and the explanatory notes thereto including the information on the persons to be appointed to the Supervisory Board in accordance with article 2:142 paragraph 3 of the Dutch Civil Code and the proposed revised remuneration policy, as well as the Annual report 2014) is available:
- at the registered office of Euronext N.V.: Beursplein 5, 1012JW Amsterdam, The Netherlands
at the following addresses
- in Belgium: Euronext, Palais de la Bourse/Beurspaleis, Place de la Bourse/Beursplein, 1000 Bruxelles/Brussel, Belgium
- in France: Euronext, 39 rue Cambon, F 75039 Paris Cedex 01, France
- in Portugal: Euronext, Av. da Liberdade, n.º 196 - 7º, 1250-147 Lisboa, Portugal
- on Euronext’s website: https://www.euronext.com/investors/general-meetings
- at BNP PARIBAS Securities Services CTS Assemblées Générales : 9, rue du Débarcadère 93761 Pantin Cedex, France - + 33 1 57 43 02 30
Managing Board and Supervisory Board of Euronext N.V.
Beursplein 5, 1012 JW Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce, under number 60234520