From flagship blue chips to innovative small and midcaps
- The leading pan-European exchange with almost 1,500 listed issuers. Market capitalisation close to €4.5 trillion (as of end December 2020).
- Unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 25 issuers in the EuroStoxx 50® Index
- Our flagship national indices include the AEX®, BEL 20®, CAC 40®, ISEQ 20®, OBX® and PSI 20®.
- From retail to large-in-scale products and services, complementing standard equity trading.
- Our Market Surveillance ensures fair and orderly markets, a secure environment for investors.
Matching investment needs
The hub for SME block trading
A pan-European MTF that helps you safely source unique Large-In-Scale liquidity, especially on SMEs.
Euronext Dark Large-In-Scale features on our Regulated Markets
A new source of hidden liquidity
Leverage existing hidden liquidity in one of the largest pools of liquidity in Europe.
Euronext’s Best of Book
The Best Execution service for retail investors
Provides the best prices available in Europe for retail investors’ equity orders, with price improvement from dedicated liquidity providers all within the Central Order Book
A strong investor appetite for SMEs
2020 - An exceptional year for SMEs
How to invest in stocks on Euronext?
Place your orders through broker firms that are members of the Euronext Cash Markets. These include the world’s largest investment banks and brokerages as well as national trading firms in the Euronext countries and worldwide.
Contact your broker today.