The service offered to domestic issuers and their agents for stocks and bonds includes:
- Membership (with eventual power of attorney to an agent)
- ISIN admission
- Notification of the appointed paying agent
- Securities placement in the centralised administration system
- Support for eventual listing on the Italian Stock Exchange
- Bond coupons floating rate and ABS pool factor notification (where applicable)
- Corporate actions processing
- General meeting convocation
- Announcements to be forwarder at issuer's request (e.g.: buyback, Dutch auctions, early repayment, etc.)
- Shareholder Identification
- Payment reports
- Daily reporting and reconciliation
The necessary ISIN code representative of each security to be centralised should be preventively required to the Italian Numbering Agency (Bank of Italy).
To pay proceeds on voluntary corporate actions the issuer should appoint a domestic paying agent, whereas to pay proceeds on bonds a non-resident paying agent may be appointed.
In both cases Euronext Securities Milan is able to provide the paying agent, also via SWIFT messages, the instructions required to process payments to its participants.
The payment process is fully STP and concluded in the value date specified by the issuer.
In support of equity issuers Euronext Securities Milani also provides additional services for the shareholders book updating, Shareholders ID and payment of amounts due to intermediaries for recordings made in their customers' securities account.